Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @coco, 3486.
    Nope, Blair was their stepmother. Auto light didn't work.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    Today, Rachel started work on her second masterpiece, Princess Loveheart Volume 1: Special Edition. This contained the first 20 books and the other masterpiece, Princess Loveheart: Saved by the Power of Love.
    Screenshot-8472.jpg
    Meanwhile, at Coloursplosion Chateau, Belle and Marty were sitting on the sofa:
    Screenshot-8483.jpg
    At 7:00am, sim time, Drake and Iris woke up and made their beds:
    Screenshot-8508.jpg
    Rachel took a break from typing her masterpiece:
    Screenshot-8519.jpg
    Upstairs, Iris gave Drake a big hug and a kiss on the cheek:
    Screenshot-8526.jpg
    'I love you, bro!' Iris said, smiling fondly at Drake. 'I love you, sis!' Drake replied. Drake then goes outside to try out his Windcarver board:
    Screenshot-8532.jpg
    Then he came in and joined Rachel upstairs. She read the newspaper:
    Screenshot-8547.jpg
    Later, Rachel sat at the mirror and applied her bright pink raspberry scented lipstick whilst Drake watched:
    Screenshot-8559.jpg
    Rachel smiled and gave Drake a big loving hug and several big smooches on his face:
    Screenshot-8572.jpg
    Rachel then blew several big kisses towards Drake, landing on his face:
    Screenshot-8586.jpg
    Drake went bright red and giggled. Rachel had covered his face in big bright pink raspberry scented lipstick smooches. 'Thanks for the lipstick smooches, Auntie Rachel!' Drake said, still blushing, but smiling brightly. 'Awww, you're welcome, my cute, adorable and kissable nephew!' Rachel replied, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Drake:
    Screenshot-8597.jpg
    Screenshot-8598.jpg
    Rachel then used her demigoddess powers to magically clean Drake, removing all the lipstick smooches off his face:
    Screenshot-8603.jpg
    Later, Rachel took Drake and Iris up to the roof to see the chicks:
    Screenshot-8605.jpg
    Rachel fed the chickens and checked for eggs. She then played with one of the chicks, giving it a kiss:
    Screenshot-8613.jpg
    'Aww, you're such an adorable ball of feathers, little one!' Rachel said, smiling cheerfully. 'Can I pick one up, Aunt Rachel?' Iris asked. 'Go ahead! Be very gentle with it, Iris' Rachel replied, smiling. 'Thank you!' Iris said smiling. She carefully picked up the ball of feathers:
    Screenshot-8627.jpg
    And she played with the chick:
    Screenshot-8629.jpg
    Screenshot-8632.jpg
    Iris carefully put the chick down, back with the others:
    Screenshot-8637.jpg
    At Coloursplosion Chateau, Advarius tuned up James Braidwood, his trusty Fire Engine:
    Screenshot-8638.jpg
    And then he maintained the emergency alarm:
    Screenshot-8648.jpg

Feedback/Responses to mentions later.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

Feedback

@Brandontaylor

Ouch, tornado watch? I live in a country where we do not have
    tornadoes so its always exotic to me to hear about those.
    I hope it did not hit close to your area,
    Great Ava photo.

@Mikezumi

Congrats to Glina aging up, I also age the toddlers as soon as they learned
    all their skills.
    LDW is a talented actor and handsome haha.

@bekkasan

Thank you I have never tried roasting marshmallows so no idea
    how they taste.

@coco

He had to try to enjoy it as Sierra is eco-friendly he cannot waste food
    by throwing it away haha.

@CK213

Great photos

@Emily4331

Hope there was no tornado, Your male sims are
    all gorgeous.

@GraceyManor

Great Kristy update.
    They seemed to have fun singing.

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Brandontaylor I hope things went well overnight and the storms died out. That is an adorable picture of Ava and Avery.

@CK213 Terrific pictures! I love the winter scenes, so beautiful. My sims live in perpetual summer since I had to remove seasons so I especially love seeing those pictures from others. The mansion is beautiful. Did you build it?

@Emily4331 He's very cute and very young looking! I'm having to censor my thoughts....not gonna be and old cougar! :lol:
    So many places are under severe weather threats this evening. Hope all is well in your area and I'm praying for all those in the danger zones.

@GraceyManor Cute pics of her and Josh. They make a cute couple. It looks like a beautiful world.

@Silverofdreams30 Did my share of marshmallow roasting as a kid. They are gooey and yummy as long as you don't burn them!
    edited May 2019
    @bekkasan

Sounds nice, I have only eaten them as they are.

Today's update

[img][/img]ReVcpA6.jpg

It was still early in the morning but some other sims decided
    to turn up too. Heres Matthew Mango.

[img][/img]YKhKWyw.jpg

[img][/img]DqefZN9.jpg

[img][/img]iv9NYcw.jpg

[img][/img]GE2oxec.jpg

Sierra and Donal enjoyed themselves

[img][/img]nDGhbcs.jpg

Donal sunbathed

[img][/img]OBQd8Zp.jpg

[img][/img]ne1Zw4H.jpg

[img][/img]X6jyaws.jpg

While Sierra practiced

[img][/img]222cSnu.jpg

Donal decided to try aswell

• Dillonator1138Dillonator1138 Posts: 26 Member
    So, I’m sick at the moment, and spent my time messing around in Sims 3. I decided to take a genie- her name is Glacia Sturmfraust- from a household I’d already made but was too lazy to work on a motherlode-driven house for. I wanted to see just how far I could take my ambitions without technically cheating. Glacia traits were lucky, snob, perfectionist, grumpy, and another thing I’ve forgottrn. In any case, my plan was to invite a maid over, ensorcel them, and have them carry out menial chores for me for the rest of eternity, locking them inside so they could never depart. Unfortunately, this plan hit a major roadblock- yeah you can’t ensorcel maids. I fired the maid eventually, but didn’t realise they’d just send another one unless I cancelled properly. Whoops. And with only two hundred simoleons left in the bank because of my new chemistry set- yeah, that hurt.

For a couple of days, Glacia worked in law enforcement. She didn’t pay the bills in time to stop a repo visit, and he went and stole the television. The couch was removed afterwards too- no point having it. Eventually she entered a bar- this being Moonlight Falls, exotic beings were everywhere. She ensorcelled one girl, sent them back home, adjusted their attire a little, and locked them in a room with an easel and a sleeping bag.

However, when I saw that the art was worth only four measly simoleons, I gave up in that pursuit, though didn’t let the new victim out for a while. It was surreal- Haley Sumari the poor girl, kept complimenting the one who had forced her into this mess, who had made her quit her job. It was like a more disturbing version of Stockholm Syndrome. Anyway, at this point, I see a car parked in my driveway. I didn’t put that there. I sold it. Then I realised...ah. Ahhhh. I can access to inventories of my victims...once, I’d messed around a lot with my favourite old trait, kleptomaniac. This was even more financially rewarding.

Around this time, I went around to the alchemy store to research up on it, and buy some elixirs. I just wanted something that’d put people to sleep for easier kidnapping- which would be useless, but I had an oddly specific dream. Genies have some nice benefits- hygiene and hunger are rarely concerns. With elixirs of invigoration, energy was no issue either. Soon, Glacia moves on to her next victim- a fairy woman. The same routine happened, but I discovered the hard way that fairies can just teleport back home when they want to or something. Ghosts were already off the table because of the wall thing, and now this, too?

The next target- successfully taken- was Annalove Ivy. She left me a nice gift, too- a 60,000 simoleon car. I sold it, my financial worries a thing of the past. Annalove, though, proved less reliable than Haley. Glacia threw friendship elixirs at both of them, but the one at Haley was more potent- so potent in fact that I started to wonder...could I get the poor, kidnapped girl to fall in love with her captor? I tried to make a love potion or elixir, but...I don’t think such a thing exists. Annalove was sent back to her home, and invited Haley and Glacia over to a party. Both went, and it was there that the two first tried out romantic interactions. Haley already had a crush, but potent elixirs of friendship are dangerous. Seriously. I felt like some kind of dystopian warden, drugging a prisoner to be eternally compliant and happy. But it worked. Annalove complained about Glacia somehow ruining the party, and Glacia still thinks of ways to get revenge. A simbot elixir? Vampire? What about good old fashioned stink juice?

After a few nice dates, Glacia invited Haley over. The girl was only ensorcelled for moments on end, to see her feelings and such. She was no longer a prisoner. Glacia even got her a different outfit to make her seem less like a servant. The two woohooed once in bed, again in the shower...it was wonderful night. But creepy. And then, I visited the alchemy place, and saw something which changed my plans forever- something called the Age of Instant.

I’d seen it before, sure, but...here’s the thing. Ensorcelling people doesn’t let them change household. What if we adopted a teenager to make them join the household, threw one of those entice elixirs at them, and then used them as a servant instead? Romancing anyone but Haley into joining was out of the question. Since I had aging disabled, I tried it out on a random kid first- it worked. I had one more. But...adoption only let me get children at maximum. Thus did Aria join the home, taking a room with only sleleing bags and an easel, and thus did Glacia spend countless hours checking the elixir store, waiting for more age-up potions to arrive. They are yet to come. But when they do...

Glacia has a vision. A mansion, holding her and her beloved, and beneath, a basement. A basement arranged into cells, where some form of art or another is kept for mindless thralls to endlessly work upon. These servants would spend one moment lucid, the next entranced by a mysterious desire work hard, to donate their work and their cars and their lives to a random genie and her hopefully future wife. Each of these servants would be accepted into their new home as children, looking for a better life...and instead met with instant ageing and an endless sentence of solemn and silent servitude. If not that, they would be innocents, looking to spend a night in town...and awakening in a dark dungeon, their life’s work before them, hearing the sound of a woohoo coming from above as they pounded on unopening doors, ensnared by the sinister whims of a rising tyrant...

Dear goodness I am messed up with these games. Sorry for the lack of photos, I never took any while playing. And also hi, I’m new here. I think the above speaks for itself about me.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    My dear @coco : Once again I have NO clue how I missed all your wonderful comments on the wedding chapter. :pensive: Reading them last night was the perfect way to fill my heart with happy before falling asleep. <3
    I love how you, and some others, make comments on every little detail as I do tend to pay close attention to those when writing. ;) (Then again I miss some like Betty hiding in the shadows! :lol: )
    Emma, along with her parents, definitely made about 90% of the wedding plans while Sam was helping out the Remingtons. :blush: It's symbolic of when I got married: My parents quickly whipped up a lovely reception (borrowing items from friends in our church, as hubby was due to arrive at his next duty station - Army - in Georgia very soon) and there's no fee to get married in a Mormon (Church of Jesus Christ) temple. ;) I guess the "fee" is that you have to be worthy to enter in, but, yeah there wasn't much spent on our wedding at all and I loved that. <3 People don't realize that you don't have to spend thousands of dollars on a wedding for it to be wonderful and memorable. :)
    I wonder if Liam noticed Sam secretly smiling and talking to Al while getting ready. He probably thought it was wedding jitters :lol:
    ^You know, now that you mention it I'd like to think that he did. :lol:
    That maroon color really fit Becky. <3 LOL! Perhaps I should do a separate save someday of her and Liam making babies! :p
    Nice picture of everyone going to stand up, I imagine it would have been hard to get them to do it at the same time!
    ^It actually wasn't hard at all. :) Naturally I was using NRaas Portrait Panel (and MC) in order to have all these sims on the same lot to control. When they were all sitting, I paused the game, clicked on each Sim panel and cancelled the sitting setting. Then when I pressed Play, they all stood up at once and I quickly snapped a picture when the timing was right. :blush: *Tip of the day* :lol:
    LOL I knew Liam would notice Sam talking to Al! :lol:
    ^Yup. :lol: You were right on the money girl! It's little details like that that I hope my readers notice. :mrgreen: (The other one was when Emma's parents shot glances at each other as Sam was saying his vows wondering, "What the hey does he mean by that?" :lol: )
    It's so cute that her Dad calls her 'pumpkin'.
    ^That was another symbolic moment from my own life. I told @bekkasan in Sam's story thread that growing up my father always called me "Punkin'" I'm not sure what it meant, but I knew it was a cute nickname. <3 Since that is so near and dear to my heart I couldn't use it in the story, but changed it to "Pumpkin" instead. ;)
    Yeah it kinda feels weird reading Sam being called Samuel as well. :p But with it being a proper ceremony and all...
    Awww what a beautiful analogy about the ring being a symbol for eternity.
    ^That one I actually found online and was like :open_mouth: Umm...YEAH! Perfect! :star:
    Indeed, Emma is a very strong lady. <3 God knows that, or he would not have prepared her to marry this time travelling Physicist whom all the cosmos know about apparently. ;);)
    If someone very close to me starts crying happy tears, even sad ones, I totally do too! :'-)
    Nice nod about leaping figuratively and literally.
    ^Why thank you. :blush:
    Does that mean I made you cry? ;):p:kissing_heart:
    Sam and Emma will for sure let her parents "in on it" when the time feels right. Because you're right, they will ask questions as they already suspect stuff. Don't worry. ;)
    I'm swooning at their dip kiss. That's the dream to be kissed like that!
    YEAH it is! I LOVE it! :love: You're gonna see it often in these 3 Parts! :mrgreen:
    Aww, thank you so much for these lovely comments and compliments sweetie. :kissing_heart: You're the best! {{{{Hugs}}}}
    Ohhhh you're gonna see a honeymoon alright. :smirk: More like, pre-honeymoon. :p (Please refer to a recent PM) ;)

Tee hee!

Hope you have a great day! :star:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I returned to another one of my older saves, a by-the-rules Legacy challenge on Legacy Island III.

Some older screenshots to re-introduce the characters:

This is my founder Erica. Her LTW is to max Inventing, Painting and Sculpture.
    GPpBDkv.jpg

When she met her husband Ronnie he was a balding, chubby tattoo artist.
    wNILQDC.jpg

Ronnie after a change of hairstyle and some jogging.
    n8FZ57w.jpg

After their baby Iris was born, Ronnie found out that Erica had another love interest (that was my fault, I forgot to break up with him) and divorced her.
    4wqOJC8.jpg

Iris as a toddler:
    WBOEFIn.jpg

Erica later broke up with the second love interest and married Ronnie again.
    9FEqqdM.jpg

In my current game, Iris is a teen.
    GQwOWI7.jpg

Her room still had all the children's toys, so I redecorated it. Before:
    SpKWGYT.jpg

After:
    BuCJcYu.jpg

so5lRUb.jpg

After her first day at school. Iris went home with a boy she met, Simon Pleasant.
    Xi1X9W2.jpg

QVjyG3g.jpg

The Pleasants have a cute dog called Bridget.
    2YpGe2q.jpg

Iris did her homework alone. Simon was just standing there, possibly because he was attracted to her and it made him confused!
    Uv6Joru.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    CK213 wrote: »

Screenshot-726.jpg

@CK213 ^Oh my goodness that's a pretty shot! :love: That house is lovely!

@bekkasan Mystery solved! :smiley: Curse my memory! I swear I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached to my neck sometimes. :confounded: I can't thank you enough for that suggestion, it was PERFECT! :star:
    You know, I checked last night during Flickr's maintenance and...my pictures were still visible. I was like :confused: "Huh. Nice!" Wish I had known they'd still be visible so I could've rolled out Part 2, but it was better to be safe than sorry. ;)

@Mikezumi Turns out when Flickr was doing maintenance my pics were still showing up. :) Wish we had known that would be the case earlier, right!? :lol:

@Brandontaylor I'm so glad you're ok! {{{Hugs}}} Tornadoes are literally my WORST nightmare! :scream:
    Beautiful picture of Ava holding Avery. <3

@Emily4331
    Ok, Google, is it possible to legally marry a sim? :lol:
    ^Do you know how often I would've been asking that question if I wasn't already married? ;):lol:
    Example:
    Sam-sexy-pose-12.jpg
    Indeed, your new guy sim looks lovely. :love:

@GraceyManor Your Josh and Kristy save is so cute! <3
    I love the songs you keep throwing out. Music is always my jam! :blush:
    Ooh THIS picture! Romantic! <3
    60872994_303350897255836_8536726312344092672_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeGvaONTGU6ySiDKx_PzQUq8SR894e_1lkR9K3p3eqpOP2LMDV-a_ZHTtIPEB0RhRLSHtfUSX1DHHLPGC3_gMYaBADioltqMNJ_QdWPvKIMCKA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=4a71133ccea889a4d4239a28022a8340&oe=5D9531B9

@Silverofdreams
    iv9NYcw.jpg
    ^Fist bump in the air! He be like, "YES! YES! Score!"
    :joy:
    Lovely "surfing" pics. :)

@Dillonator1138 Welcome to the forums and to the thread. :)
    Wow, quite the happenings in your game. And no worries, once you reach "Member" status you'd be able to post pictures.

***Well everyone, I'm getting my hair colored this morning (yup, doing that again. :mrgreen: ) so I won't be able to roll out Part 2 of the wedding chapter until later this afternoon. Be on the lookout for it alright? ;) It's a good one and I do hope it all fits into ONE post! :flushed: Happy Simming!***
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @everybody -I've had another illness and internet is getting worse which means we'll have to get it upgraded soon.I've fallen so far behind I can't possibly catch up on comments.It also seems that Flickr is down.
    Here's another Evermore Falls update below.
    Evermore Falls,Maine-Summer-1637.
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch were both up early that morning as it was getting light out and eating breakfast outside as they still had to get the build finished before moving into the house.
    31509360368_28b7592709.jpg
    They started working on skills or chores after breakfast as it was early summer by then.
    45384438431_74ddc8f2aa.jpg
    They worked on paintings for most of the day and had an evening visit to the junkyard to eat dinner.
    45384429781_55554585d8.jpg
    They got another section of wall up on their house build before they'd be heading to bed.
    44470396585_a4fb704f0c.jpg
    They ended up getting into their sleeping bags at 8PM for the night.
    44470389645_5a185b4641.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Page 3486

@Steamvarius You're welcome. I didn't know it either.
    Thanks, nothing bad in my hometown but read my note at the bottom.

@emorrill You're welcome, I really enjoyed this story ever since I found it. I actually started reading it before I ever even joined the forums.
    Lol, he sure was.

@CursedDice Sounds like a nice save.

@GraceyManor I love me some drama, lol
    Uh oh, don't like the sounds of "for now."
    I had a hunch but just wasn't completely sure.
    Josh seems very nice. Love the song choices.

@Mikezumi Happy birthday, Glinda!
    Nice chaperone.
    Lol, that's true. Sometimes it is hard to tell.
    Thanks, I got some information about the storms in my note at the end of this post.

@bekkasan Thanks, I got a comment at the bottom about the storms.

@coco Thanks, got a comment about the storms at the bottom.

@CK213 Great update!

@Emily4331 I think the closest you'll get to marrying a Sim is to have a SS marry them, lol
    Great job!
    Hope everything was okay where you live. We had a tornado watch as well which turned into a warning. I've got information at the bottom of this post.

***Now that the storms have passed, I got some information about it. Things got bad in a town north of me and they had an ATM blown off it's foundation at Wal-Mart, some trees down, and an SUV with it's windows blown out. One of our local meteorologists said that we have a chance of severe weather from yesterday to next Wednesday (May 29th). This pretty much means we probably won't be having a good Memorial Day weekend, lol. The NWS had us in a marginal (1 of 5) risk for storms yesterday but by noon, it had went to enhanced (3 of 5) due to an unstable airmass and warmer temperatures. Today we just have the 1 of 5 risk so hopefully it stays that way.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Page 3487

@Steamvarius Man, I've never seen a Sim write so many books before.
    Great to see all the kids.
    Great update!

@Silverofdreams30 You're lucky. This time of year is bad for tornadoes here in Illinois. We have even had them in the winter as well.
    Tornadoes stayed a bit farther south although there was some damaging wind north of me.
    Thank you. I think it will be my avatar today.
    Great Donal and Sierra update!

@bekkasan Thank you. Things didn't get too bad in my town but north got hit some, not with a tornado though, or at least not confirmed yet.

@PalmArrow Nice to meet Erica and Ronnie.
    Aw, that's sad. I had that happen before as well.
    Well at least they worked things out.
    Great update!

@emorrill Thanks. I don't get too afraid unless one is headed directly toward my town. We aren't that big of a town, we only have like 2,500 people so if a tornado went through town, we'd be wiped off the map more than likely.
    Thanks, I really like the photo as well.
    I'll be off and on today but I'm going to make sure I read it as soon as you post it.

@TadOlson Sorry to hear you've been sick, hopefully you are better soon.
    Great update!

***As long as the severe weather threat stays at marginal today, I'll probably play Christopher and Blair tonight. I'm moving season 1 Brittany in with the Steels to be the nanny until the kids age to children. She has a lot of invigorating elixirs so she can stay up all day to take care of them.
    edited May 2019
    Recently, Cindy, Candy and Cinnamon played a racing game in the Coloursplosion Chateau Play Room:
    Screenshot-8652.jpg
    Screenshot-8654.jpg
    Blair drove to the beach:
    Screenshot-8662.jpg
    Where she had a Jog:
    Screenshot-8666.jpg
    Afterwards, she sat down and meditated:
    Screenshot-8667.jpg
    At Beach Heart, Rachel had a relaxing bath:
    Screenshot-8673.jpg
    Drake and Iris had pizza:
    Screenshot-8682.jpg
    Back on the beach, Blair found herself glowing. 'What the heck's going on?' She thought.
    Screenshot-8699.jpg
    'Wait, I can teleport? Well, I guess, off to the Plaza I go then'
    Screenshot-8701.jpg
    Screenshot-8704.jpg
    She found a lady named Shelby Poole and questioned her:
    Screenshot-8716.jpg
    After that, she drove over to Beach Heart:
    Screenshot-8737.jpg
    Blair arrived safely:
    Screenshot-8739.jpg
    She came in and gave Drake a big hug and a kiss on the cheek:
    Screenshot-8747.jpg
    'How are you, my dear son?' Blair asked.
    Screenshot-8756.jpg
    'Hello mum! I'm doing fine!' Drake replied.
    Screenshot-8758.jpg
    'That's good to hear!' Blair said, cheerfully. She then turned to Iris and gave her a hug:
    Screenshot-8763.jpg
    'And how are you, Iris?' Blair asked her daughter:
    Screenshot-8769.jpg
    'Feeling full of life, mum!' Iris replied, smiling.
    Screenshot-8772.jpg
    'If you're happy, I'm happy, dear!' Blair said. Later, Blair and Rachel had tea and a chat:
    Screenshot-8786.jpg
    Meanwhile, Advarius was tending to his animals at Coloursplosion Chateau:
    Screenshot-8794.jpg
    Screenshot-8798.jpg
    Screenshot-8809.jpg
    Screenshot-8815.jpg
    Blair set off home after saying goodbye to Drake, Iris and Rachel:
    Screenshot-8820.jpg
    She arrived back safely, and was greeted by Belle and Marty:
    Screenshot-8827.jpg
    'Hello Blair. how was your day?' Belle enquired. 'It was great. I had a jog on the beach, and I meditated. I started glowing, and found I could teleport anywhere.' Blair replied. 'So, where did you teleport to?' Marty asked. 'I teleported to the Plaza, and questioned a lady called Shelby Poole. She seemed like she's been to some exciting places. After that, I drove over to Beach Heart to see how Drake, Iris and Rachel were doing' Blair replied, smiling at the cats. 'Sounds like you had a bit of an adventure!' Belle said, purring.

Bloopers
    Err, Belle? You ok there?
    Screenshot-8824.jpg
    What on earth are you doing, Marty?
    Screenshot-8825.jpg

Feedback/Responses to mentions

@Brandontaylor.
    I'm glad you're safe. Tornadoes are scary. Unless it's the A1 Peppercorn Class, Tornado, in that case, it's not scary at all. (I like trains.) Thanks for the feedback.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Part 9A

It was a Monday at the skills centre and Simon was still feeling awkward about seeing Leanda around. He noticed that she was always hanging around with Cassie looking at the guys from other courses. She had forgotten all about him. He had then been called into a meeting with his advisor Sue who had some news for him. He had a work placement.

60968285_10156327429821497_6273070726769541120_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=479c93b4125643144236629cb6275381&oe=5D53C874

'Well I have some good news for you, Simon,' said Sue as Simon sat down in her office 'I have got you a work placement!'
    Simon was not too pleased however. After the horrible breakup with Leanda the last thing that he wanted was to be pushed straight into work.

61099652_10156327429386497_2304841070652948480_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=ca8ec11734b847534ae98a8940af551a&oe=5D68D269

'Don't look so glum!' joked Sue 'I have spoken to Brenda who runs the canteen and she said that you can spend four days a week with her,'
    Simon's heart sank. Of all places he could have been sent to they were going to put him in the canteen. How embarrassing he thought.

'I tell you what, let's go over there now!' said Sue 'Brenda would love to meet you,'
    Simon reluctantly followed Sue out of her office and across the college towards the canteen which was in its own building near the edge of the site. They went in through a back door and Sue called out to Brenda to meet them.

60912914_10156327429401497_8017280331772067840_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=b314c2cd4d74b5314ae66b432192ccf8&oe=5D50EB1D

60838682_10156327429611497_9222352974259421184_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=39b2cd87be1d3076fb18a852bf92fa70&oe=5D58E575

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958845/the-social-club-part-1-8#latest
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    So I'm never happy with my sims, so I keep taking them into CAS obsessively. :lol: Not much else going on but that, so here's some commenterinos.

@FrigidChick They are so cute! Always had a soft spot for Darren Dreamer, good to see him living the happy family life. :heart:

@Brandontaylor I played most just after Get to Work came out. The new careers were fun to play, but I found myself maybe playing 30 mins a session because I'd get bored fast. :lol: Meanwhile, I can play for several hours (provided my game doesn't crash :lol: ) when playing TS3.
    Thank you! :3
    GASP Hello fellow Illinoisan! I live near St. Louis, MO...Illinois side of the Mississippi, obviously. :tongue: The part of Illinois everyone just resorts to calling "The St. Louis Area" instead of calling us by our cities' actual names. :lol:
    All was well around here! :smiley:

@CursedDice Klepto sims are so fun. :lol: I was playing a sim for a hot minute that seduced men to get into their homes and steal their stuff while they slept. :lol:

@Mikezumi Every time I see Eddie, I basically burst into song in my head about how much I love him. :lol:
    Glinda is such a cutie. :3 I'll miss toddler Glinda, but child Glinda is still so charming!
    Errrm Puck...your chaperone is a ghost and that other kid looks like they're plotting your murder. :lol: Look out!
    Who told Flickr they could do maintenance? :lol:
    LOL Okay, I trust your judgment G-ma. :tongue: No marriage for me!
    Happy to report that the power stayed on and I am alive! :lol:

@bekkasan LOL mine just scream about how much they want to break my back. I think they might be sociopaths. :grimace:
    Embrace the cougar! :lol:

@CK213 Love the house!

@Silverofdreams30 There weren't as far as I know. :tongue: And thank you! :heart:
    Your post reminded me that I have that surfing thing but have never used it. :lol:

@PalmArrow Simon Pleasant is pretty cute! :3

@emorrill Sims can just be so beautiful! :bawling:

@TadOlson Hope you're feeling better!
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Brandontaylor
    I'm glad you guys are okay.I saw all the news footage of the tornadoes.
    That's scary! Yup for now may not be so good.XD

@CK213
    Always loved all of your builds.I still have a few installed.
    I love the vampire pic with glowing green eyes, creepy!

@bekkasan
    Thanks they aren't quite a couple yet.XD
    But I bet they will be.

@Silverofdreams30
    As always, your sim is very handsome.
    Wow! She's super pretty.How the heck do
    you get them to look so realistic.

@PalmArrow
    She looks wonderful! I love the setting of the first photo.
    Which world is that? Ronnie's change is great!

@emorrill
    Aww thanks! Kristy is a bit clumsy so she keeps stumbling and he keeps catching her LOL
    or so they say.XD

Think I'm caught up, sorry for being slow LOL

some late night replies

@GraceyManor

Sierra is created by @CravenLestat,
    and Donal by @Mikezumi but my other sims I edit I just
    use tons of cc like hair, skin, and makeup.

@Emily4331

I had never tried that surfer thingy before but it
    looks hilarious when they use it.

@emorrill

Haha, yeah he did score lol

@Brandontaylor

good no tornadoes hit close to you.
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I'm cleaning out my Photobucket account (because I will not pay for their image hosting!), and I'm downloading the pictures from very first legacy, way back in 2012 (when I first heard of the challenge). I never finished it, but here's one photo I particularly like.

tumblr_prz3ey50Kw1up0k3mo1_1280.jpg
    Her name's Serenity, and she was the heir of the third generation. I can't remember what I named the horse. Let's just say those boys are her... admirers.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
    I did a face lift for Drake and Iris recently. Here's Drake before:
    Screenshot-8829.jpg
    And here is Drake, after:
    Screenshot-8836.jpg
    Side on:
    Screenshot-8837.jpg
    Without his dress and makeup:
    Screenshot-8840.jpg
    Iris after her face lift:
    Screenshot-8842.jpg
    Side on:
    Screenshot-8843.jpg
    Close up:
    Screenshot-8845.jpg
    Let those smiles spread!
  • CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    KayeStar wrote: »
    I'm cleaning out my Photobucket account (because I will not pay for their image hosting!), and I'm downloading the pictures from very first legacy, way back in 2012 (when I first heard of the challenge). I never finished it, but here's one photo I particularly like.

tumblr_prz3ey50Kw1up0k3mo1_1280.jpg
    Her name's Serenity, and she was the heir of the third generation. I can't remember what I named the horse. Let's just say those boys are her... admirers.

I was deleting stuff from my Photobucket recently. It's Sims 3 screenshots that clogging it up
  • CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    edited May 2019
    Leisure Day came and Leisure Day went. The Rudinskis hosted a pool party and I tried the Woo interaction with Tia, but I was late with the screenshot.

47925395386_c18a3047c4_k.jpgScreenshot-541 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

For some reason Fliss was upset and Tia was the only one who noticed (there was a You look upset interaction). Melody completed the 20 friends challenge in her charisma skill. Ethan continues to butt heads with everyone. The kid has a lot of disliked sims including his entire family. He does seem to get on well with some sims like Nick Alto.

I also gave Ginette and Ethan lifetime wishes using the Change Lifetime Wish reward before finding out they would have gotten them later as they got older, now I have no way to remove it (unless someone knows a way).

EDIT: And someone got another promotion and celebrated 1 in game year of the same job. Could have been Emily or Melody, I'm not sure
    Post edited by CursedDice on
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I have updated my word press blog and have put four parts of the story up. These will be the full version including the parts that would not be suitable for the forums:

https://smoogie7.wordpress.com/2019/05/23/the-social-club/
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • SimMin94SimMin94 Posts: 18 Member
    Don't have pictures but today in my game an elderly Sim named Mathilda died. Mathilda was born in-game and I controlled her through her life. Mathilda's mother Annie was the first Sim I ever created in TS3. Now I will continue with Mathilda's daughters, but I'm sad to see her go :'(
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    61058680_303859917204934_7998606522638663680_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeHhQYYT4loKSClwDq8SQ-4vtkFyrmLdHtHkh9xClx0T0ZrF35ZVyKNnMIGd1uOtFI5dJrQzr-ROcRJPfzYRcEaz0Bbl-U1INmcdTNSmTHkaqg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=113372d71d7fcf2126d5b59efee28679&oe=5D5FBF34
    Honestly, I don't know what's up with her and that face.XD Anyways, Josh took her out to his favorite bar.

60728809_303860000538259_1583499775691456512_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeGX40l98sptVjiOK-p_7etSnwcm26BAKUuGOmN7o4QqhV8JuFUeP_3E0tO9QwuIqJ3UMb4z6VkNjcdgfovLxGjei9OMOVV8gyugMW7l4UEL2g&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=ce4f2a4788fdb3998a9a0abfeff81b70&oe=5D92B1C5
    "Hey Kristy, I have a song I want your opinion on.Will you listen to it?" He asked her."Of course! Let's hear it." "Alrighty, its kind of a silly song."

60904736_303860010538258_2036283749250891776_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeEyc94v_rvSKVY59B77Y2_fXK1ssOZP491CXS6J3MA_itUsOrmJGko_k6XiSptMXiLYxDfjIOKl2nedF470Syb8jToiJmI_9FIZUEJTviLA7w&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=34b132dcc4b9da556de0368eedecfc89&oe=5D9EE474
    I think you're swell
    I think you're swell
    I think you're swell
    I think you're swell
    You're the nugget in my ChickenMc
    The peanuts in my butter
    Adding fiber to our diets
    Beneficial for each other
    You're a piece of dental floss and I am the teeth
    You're Aretha Franklin, I'm r-e-s-p-e-c-t
    You're baby giraffe and I'm and a safety ranger
    You're the father and ghost, I'm baby Jesus in the manger
    Our love spans 40 acres, filled with apple trees
    You're Thanksgiving, I'm the turkey
    You're Akeelah, I'm the bee
    You're a guitar, I'm the strings like a Jet ski in the water
    You're New York, I'm the buildings
    You're my mother, I'm your father
    And I think you're swell.
    I think you're swell
    I think you're swell.
    If you're Bobby I'll be Whitney
    If you're Method I'll be Redman
    If you're Carrie I'm Samantha
    If you're Oprah I'll be Stedman.
    If you're Leia I'm Han Solo
    If you're Warbuks I'll be Annie
    If you're puff the magic dragon I'll be Peter, Paul, and Mary.
    I love you like a Cops marathon on TV,
    I love you more than the original star wars trilogy
    I am the walrus, you are the goo goo gajoo
    I'm a whole lot of nothing, you are the much ado
    When I say I'm in love it's more than any love has meant
    And if we ever go jogging I'll be your antiperspirant
    And I think you're swell.
    I think you're swell
    I think you're swell
    And everyday when you're walking down the street
    Is like every other day because you're constantly walking down the street
    And everyday I'm only thinking about you
    And a bunch of other important things, but primarily you
    And that's true
    'Cause I think you're swell
    I think you're swell
    I think you're swell
    I think you're swell
    I'll be the Jagger to your Richards
    The Captain Kirk to your Picard
    If you're a molten lava room I'll be the one inept guard
    You're the tofu to my hippie the words in my dictionary
    If you're sporty and ginger I'll be baby posh and scary
    We go together like pastrami on rye
    Like watching Titanic and trying not to cry
    You're in my mind like a song
    You're in my head like a zombie
    You're more fun than Frisbee in the park
    Or popping edamame.
    We go together like a parade and confetti
    And later if you're hungry I'll make you some spaghetti
    And I think you're swell
    I think you're swell
    I think you're swell

60728809_303860000538259_1583499775691456512_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeGX40l98sptVjiOK-p_7etSnwcm26BAKUuGOmN7o4QqhV8JuFUeP_3E0tO9QwuIqJ3UMb4z6VkNjcdgfovLxGjei9OMOVV8gyugMW7l4UEL2g&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=ce4f2a4788fdb3998a9a0abfeff81b70&oe=5D92B1C5
    "Aww! That's the cutest, and funniest song.I loved it! You should save that for a special someone and sing it to them!"
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2019
    @GraceyManor Sierra was a free spirit hippie living the drifter life just traveling the world with her trusty van and a sleeping bag.I sent her to SilverofDreams game and there Donal seen her playing guitar begging for change in front of a Sim Starbucks.He instantly was smitten with her and took her in and cleaned her up and bought her nice things.Now they travel the world in search of secluded beaches and fine wine trying to break the reord of most woohoo's in a year.

Rarw2hg.png
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top