Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2, 18, 350

Comments

• Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
  • Options
    SimskristaSimskrista Posts: 175 Member
    350 being about color swatches would be super disappointing.

If it is only door swatches it would be disappointing but I feel like we really don’t have enough swatch options on most items
  • Options
    pixiejuicepixiejuice Posts: 711 Member
    I would be totally on board with 350 new color swatches! Maybe some of them might be new hair colors. I need a real brown-toned black, and a few new realistic shades of light brown, reds, and blondes.
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I felt like something like this happened before with the privated videos in the playlist and it turned out to be true
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »

I think these are trailers that have been released but now hidden. The first private one on this list is the 'The Sims 4 Arrival Official Trailer'.
  • Options
    ElizabethMcElizabethMc Posts: 103 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    "Mind games", "childish", "stupid". :D Wow, the overdramatized saltiness is reaching new levels today.

"My gawd! These Gurus! How dare they throw hints at us! Are they actually trying to be playful?! Well, Sims 4 is serious bizness! I can't guess that! I want straight info or nothing at all, darnit! These developers shouldn't be having fun, they should only be working, working, working! Don't engage us if you have nothin to say! What?! No communication?! This team is awful!!!11!!"

Lol, guys, if you don't like guessing games, then don't play. Why are you in this thread? I guess sometimes the obvious solution is the hardest to swallow.

I feel so personally attacked right now :D

"Just out of curiosity, how is it that, or so it seems Ea/Maxis is like the only gaming company that stays hush on new content? I remember back when Sims 2 was out we knew what was coming at least 3 months ahead."

I really prefer to know. I honestly hate waiting. The suspense kills me. Which is why I can't stay away from you guys!!! :D
    I probably just need to play the current game to get a fix. It's been a minute.

51933350_10157123903496029_4290593889716273152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQm2LuB9LApTdQSKlxPj0cx6XqQg9IesqTg0FX_Cs5sogqyRjcisK6oNSbsY0N0_9lwt4vNOYOiUqMNjNLvZACdN&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=6ab7359b62d930c33633ffd719730e38&oe=5D5F18F9
    Check out my Random Sims Skills Generator and more.
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    350 door swatches....I can believe that. Only Maxis would do something so stupid as 350 swatches for a freaking door. lmao
    Sims 4 Developer Incompetence knows no bounds.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    aws200 wrote: »
    350 door swatches....I can believe that. Only Maxis would do something so stupid as 350 swatches for a freaking door. lmao
    Sims 4 Developer Incompetence knows no bounds.

Argeed.
  • Options
    CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    350 new swatches patch or items in next pack
    caitytrina.png
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    350 new chairs in the next pack.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    350 new chairs in the next pack.
    LGR would be trying to conceal a major wood grain if that were true. :D
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    Of course it’s not 350 new swatches, guys. It’s something else.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Irdiwen wrote: »

I don’t know, 350 swatches (perhaps across many different items) sounds realistic. Maybe not just door swatches as people have speculated, but we do know the devs have been looking to expand swatch options for awhile now.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    I would not be opposed to 350 swatches. More choices is always good!
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited May 2019
    Estimation based on store thumbnails :

EP01 : 502 items
    EP02 : 468 items
    EP03 : 403 items
    EP04 : 515 items
    EP05 : 329 items
    EP06 : 391 items

GP01 : 159 items
    GP02 : 175 items
    GP03 : 165 items
    GP04 : 216 items
    GP05 : 143 items
    GP06 : 219 items
    GP07 : 151 items
    Irdiwen wrote: »

EP07: 350 items ??? At least it would be a hint to tell us the upcoming pack is an Expansion Pack.
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    I think 350 items could be possible, yes. Then again, I’d also just like to know... I’m not too fond of waiting either.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    it's not items, it was confirmed. At least not "350 items in new pack". So the swatches seems plausible.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    Well 350 swatches isn’t much when you look at how many assets the game has, even just the base game. Let’s hope they don’t waste any on trivial content.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited May 2019
    Oh wow seems I guessed it right.

Now we can all go back to hibernation until the real deal drops.

• Options
    edited May 2019
    LAME!
    So nothing regarding DLC. Typical of Lame-is.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    It's actually really nice that they took the complaints on board and are adding more swatch options. I wonder what items they chose to add swatches to. This will be a nice addition to see my through to the new pack announcement when it comes 😊
    Also the swatches are a nice farewell gift to those who will not be able to update their game come June because of support changes
  • Options
    BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    Still annoyed with having games played with us when we're thirsty for info and they know it.

BUT.

I am excited for 350 new swatches. :) Who can be angry with more options?!
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Apparently the swatches are all going to be for base game items, which is nice.

I can see why the gurus prefer to communicate on Twitter! Way more people there were actually guessing instead of just trying to be as snarky as physically possible.