Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    On their honeymoon in Selvadorada. I love the way she's looking at him <3
    ABY61zM.png

Oh how beautifull!!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited May 2019
    @Gamerlil wrote: »
    Hi I'm new to these forums and I can't post at the moment and I know this is off topic but I wondered if you would help me and answer some questions as experience players. I currently have the Sims 3 with all expansions but I'm thinking about upgrading to the Sims 4 but I have some questions

1) is the Sims 4 worth getting in terms of content is there cars and also is there a general shop where you can buy produce like veg fireworks ect. Is there newspapers
    2) if you get the expansions can you create a business and then get a career job as well can you own multiple businesses
    3) is the picnic basket available also can you get married
    4) can you record content on the drone in get famous and watch it on television
    5) are there laptops which you can take out into the community
    6) are there many activities available to do

Overall if I spend the money on Sims 4 plus all content do you think I will enjoy it?

1) No to everything. You can get fireworks at the festival shopping carts in the City Living Expansion Pack. Similarly you can get produce at city shopping carts in some districts or buy them in a retail store from Get to Work but you have to build it and stock it yourself before. No newspapers or cars.

2) Yes. With Get to Work. But it's a bit buggy currently, as a matter of fact it's been for years now.

3) No picnic baskets. And yes you can get married like in previous games.

4) you can't watch it. In TS3 you could record and watch things on TV through the disk of the camera but in 4 you can't.

5) Yes, but they don't open and close, they are open at all times and you need a table to put them unlike in TS3

6) quantity wise, not as many as in TS3 and you'll have to get a lot of DLC's for them, but you could make due it's up to you

The last question I really can't answer. Play the BG first. It's not that much different with EP's. If you like it, invest.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member
    edited May 2019
    @TurquoisePapaya Just wondering... is outdoor retreat worth it? I almost bought it today but bought Jungle Adventure instead.

@queenvortex808 I don't have jungle adventure, so I can't compare the two. That being said, I think that it depends on how you play. If you like doing the family gameplay with birthdays and camping holidays (read: holidays to Granite Falls) thing, then the pack can definitely be worth it. I just tend to... forget it exists, I guess? I also haven't really dived deep into the unique gameplay aspects like the herbalism skill.
    To be honest, it wasn't what I expected. There's a lot more of the relaxation aspect of camping, rather than the adventuring type of camping I envisioned. I'd like to do a writer's retreat there when I reach the pink gen of the not so berry challenge, I think.
    To sum up this mess of a response, overall, I'm glad I have the pack (that double buns hairstyle alone almost make it worth the money lol) and want to find more use for it. Is it the number one game pack imo? No. Is it a good game pack with good gameplay, cas items, and a pretty spectacular world? Absolutely!
    telmarina wrote: »
    MMX wrote: »
    Twelve in a row?

I like to take pictures, in this case screenshots. If it is against any rule, i don't post anymore.

@telmarina maybe you could put all of your pictures in one post and/or put them all except one or two in a spoiler? After all, the thread is called "Post the Last Screenshot". And yeah, I know I'm guilty of posting more than one picture at a time, but you're consistently posting a whole bunch, with a separate post for each picture.
    Alternatively, you could post one and link to an imgur album of the rest? Or, heck, if you have lots of great screenshots to share (as you do!), make your own, dedicated thread!
    giphy.gif
    edited May 2019
    We love a matching dress and lipstick! <3

GzICMsX.png
    giphy.gif
    Twelve in a row?

I like to take pictures, in this case screenshots. If it is against any rule, i don't post anymore.

@telmarina maybe you could put all of your pictures in one post and/or put them all except one or two in a spoiler? After all, the thread is called "Post the Last Screenshot". And yeah, I know I'm guilty of posting more than one picture at a time, but you're consistently posting a whole bunch, with a separate post for each picture.
    Alternatively, you could post one and link to an imgur album of the rest? Or, heck, if you have lots of great screenshots to share (as you do!), make your own, dedicated thread![/quote]

Got it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Gamerlil wrote: »
    Thanks for all your answers I don't no what to do really now it seems ts4 is lacking can you Xmas Carole's in seasons also in general if you had to compare the two which ones wud u go for

You can sing Christmas carols in TS4 Seasons, decorate the Christmas tree and Father Winter/Santa will give you either presents or a lump of coal.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    @TurquoisePapaya Just wondering... is outdoor retreat worth it? I almost bought it today but bought Jungle Adventure instead.

@queenvortex808 I don't have jungle adventure, so I can't compare the two. That being said, I think that it depends on how you play. If you like doing the family gameplay with birthdays and camping holidays (read: holidays to Granite Falls) thing, then the pack can definitely be worth it. I just tend to... forget it exists, I guess? I also haven't really dived deep into the unique gameplay aspects like the herbalism skill.
    To be honest, it wasn't what I expected. There's a lot more of the relaxation aspect of camping, rather than the adventuring type of camping I envisioned. I'd like to do a writer's retreat there when I reach the pink gen of the not so berry challenge, I think.
    To sum up this mess of a response, overall, I'm glad I have the pack (that double buns hairstyle alone almost make it worth the money lol) and want to find more use for it. Is it the number one game pack imo? No. Is it a good game pack with good gameplay, cas items, and a pretty spectacular world? Absolutely!
    Twelve in a row?

Alternatively, you could post one and link to an imgur album of the rest? Or, heck, if you have lots of great screenshots to share (as you do!), make your own, dedicated thread!

I would love to see a thread of your pics @telmarina!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
    You're very kind @queenvortex808 :kissing_heart: Following @TurquoisePapaya advice, i've started my own pics thread. Here is the link if you wanna have a look and/or share your pics: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/959560/screenshots-lovers-thread#latest
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I like seeing every bodies screenshots no matter how many they post. :)
  • AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    7VESZLu.jpg
    I ended up taking a picture overlooking the throne room in my version of Arendelle castle~
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I played the base game and really liked it but not sure what to do still I can't afford both so I'll have to think on it but that's for all your comments and help if u had a choice between the two which one would you go for

Isn't the Sims 4 base game free to download this week? I'm sure I've seen tweets and posts to the effect.
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    i don't know.

t3htxkO.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    Yes I've played the base game and really enjoyed it I'm just trying to decide if I should buy Sims 3 again digitally or Sims 4 along with the packs it's a hard choice though

Just my opinion, but I'm really loving Sims4. I would go with Sims4.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    I played the base game and really liked it but not sure what to do still I can't afford both so I'll have to think on it but that's for all your comments and help if u had a choice between the two which one would you go for

If you already had TS3 before I think you should get TS4 saying that it will be a somewhat new experience for you.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    VJDwp8f.png "So you've had a bad day...."
  • notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    s2w4KOZ.png
    This random townie power couple.
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Excited to start Gen 4!
    aXumNch.jpg
    s2w4KOZ.png
    This random townie power couple.

I C O N S
    giphy.gif
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    brenleedee wrote: »
    VJDwp8f.png "So you've had a bad day...."
    Oh, if only they brought back the LOL button :D

One of my sim's kids is still going through a phase... no clues as to which type of phase it is ;)
    05-22-19_7-48-43%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top