Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1000 Fun Things To Do In Sims 3

1131415161719...Next

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    edited April 2018
    380. Jellybean challenge: Stick eight sims into a 10 x 10 room (with no door) and a jellybean bush in the center of the room. See how long it takes...for them to all... DIE!!! >:)
    381. Get the Disasters & Blessing mod from Dramatic-Gamer (MTS). Drop meteors on the town at random for gits and shiggles.
    Screenshot-23.jpg
    382. Same mod: Burn paparazzi who stray into your property - (only do it if your sims are celebrities) or just be psychopathic and burn every sim in general...
    Screenshot-68.jpg
    383. Frying Sims too works as well... (same mod). Yay...double-points for me. Got Grim too... :D
    Screenshot-71.jpg
    384. So do bees...
    Screenshot-76.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    385: Create a world based on your actual hometown .
    386: Create a vampire coven or werewolf pack and reek havoc on the town you choose to play in. Turn the Town and Alpha of the pack LTW optional , but recommended
    387: Create a “good witch” and a “ bad witch”. Make then sisters and see what ensues.
    388: Raise your sim’s life time points high enough to get a genie. Hook up with said genie.
  • jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    389. For Roaring Heights or Starlit Shores - add the Plumbob Pictures venue. Make a showbiz family, as big as you like, and put them in different areas of entertainment: Acrobat, singer, magician, band member or musician, actor, etc. See if you can get the family to the top of the entertainment/celebrity world.
    390. Make your own "pictures" and show them at the Plumbob Cinema venue.
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • KayTayDogsssKayTayDogsss Posts: 1 New Member
    390. Make two sims. One looks really poor, and the other rich. Do the same with their houses (put on same lot)
  • Xx_Dopey_Doo_xXXx_Dopey_Doo_xX Posts: 9 New Member
    391. This one may have been mentioned before.
    Have a really dysfunctional family. For example, a father who dislikes children, a mother who is a workaholic (it sounds sexist I know, but it is not intended to be) and a child who is evil.
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    392) Play with a world adventurer who may have the traits, unlucky, coward, unflirty, evil and hotheaded!
    393) Create a new pattern
    :) Smile!

edited October 2018
    394: Find new and creative ways to kill off your Founders in a Legacy. :D
    1) bonus points for particularly bloody
    Screenshot-89-blood.jpg
    2) Double points if they were sims that you truly were attached to
    Screenshot-64.jpg

Screenshot-149.jpg

Oh...and triple bonus points if one of the sims that you kill off "particularly bloodily" is your Simself. >:)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • FrigidChickFrigidChick Posts: 59 Member
    395. Heck, just leave the game unattended for an hour---Chaos will ensue.
    395. Heck, just leave the game unattended for an hour---Chaos will ensue.

I know, I lost one of my sims that way when I was playing and not capturing screencaps (January 2017) I leave him for about 45 minutes and the Simmer-Char got him. Came home to a pile of ash beside the stove. Since he was the ONLY character I was playing, that brought the game to an abrupt halt. :mrgreen:

GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    These are some pretty good ideas! Maybe I'll try some!
    Try setting fire to a birthday cake by blowing out the candles.
    My sim just did it, twice in a row!
    According to The Sims Wiki on Fandom there's a 2% chance of it happening!
  • xXCreme_BruleeXxxXCreme_BruleeXx Posts: 3 New Member
    397. Do a Prettacy challenge. Its a type of legacy in which you start with a hideous sim and over the course of 10 generations,try to make the 10th sim pretty, through genetics of generations.
  • xXEclipsedSoulXxxXEclipsedSoulXx Posts: 1 New Member
    (Sorry if these have been said)

398. If you have ambitions- have a ghost get a profession as a ghost hunter.
    399. Tell a ghost a ghost story.
    400. Use force NPC cheat or kill someone- (using cheats) add the grim reaper to your family- kill the grim reaper- wait for another grim reaper to come take away the ghost grim reaper.. add them to your family- kill them- repeat process until you have a hundred ghost grim reapers and one living grim reaper to mourn over all his past lives 😈
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    401. Create a sim who all traits are negative
    402. Raise venoms challenge. Create a household consist of 4 or more sims who all have least 4 socialized negative traits(such as mean spirit, inappropriate), observe how they get along
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited May 2019
    You created an awesome story long ago that you loved?

Now you can play it out in TS3 without all the work of posting a story.
    You can just play and enjoy the game and follow the plot that you already know.
    Plus you can have fun with the old plot and take it in new directions.

And a bonus may be that you have a lot of new packs since you first created that story.
    So now you can work in the new content.
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    403? - Sorry if this has already been said,
    Try to make the weirdest family tree possible, maybe a sim could have a baby with their mother's baby daddy? Maybe you get a sim to have a baby with every townie and make weird relationship that way? Go crazy!
  • StarFallStarFall Posts: 1 New Member
    Complete every lifetime aspiration. You could start off with a sim doing the first aspiration, then their child will do next one, and so on.
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    405. Have a sim have an affair in France, China and Egypt
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    406. Befriend an unicorn and change the colors of the unicorn. :)
    :) Smile!

• jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    edited June 2023
    407. Probably mentioned but really far back, play the Dumpster Dive challenge! I always modify my game so I can get some things that can't be found in dumpsters - like a toilet! Some things can be crafted.
    It's a ton of fun and hard to master but you get some interesting gameplay.

408. Almost forgot this one, befriend an alien. Pick up and keep those space rocks and look through a telescope often and your sim will be abducted! Then aliens tend to hang around your house. Go out and greet them! Once you make friends, see if you can use their spaceship. ;)
    Screenshot-5.jpg
    edited June 2023
    @jaletu2005 - as an aside to 408 -

409. "troll" an alien - If you have NRAAS and "Disasters and Blessings" mod - when ever you're nearly abducted (CTRL-Shift-C reset your sim) then mouse over the alien as a target: select Disasters and Blessings and peg him with a Meteor Hurricane ~evil snicker~
    RUH1ODr.jpg
    "Smoke 'em if you got 'em..." (the alien, that is...)

@CK213 - I do 402. But unfortunately my stories need DCS World, as well as FSX and I'd need "greenscreen" for my Sims to "walk out to the aircraft" sitting on the tarmac. That's the problem with writing stories "not supported" by the limitations of Sims 3. ~evil grin~ but then again...what's the fun of it if it was easy to write those stories and bring them to life with Sims 3?
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Ryan_2216Ryan_2216 Posts: 1 New Member
    410: Make a Household of only animals (they can eat what they catch right?).
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

Buy a small Vacation Lot in China ...
    And build your house there underground with only a Dive Well entry ... :D

51449015285_d2da806a65_k.jpg

51448801849_21e31dbb8e_k.jpg

51447300782_252671fd27_k.jpg

51447298637_a4e3ada7f2_k.jpg

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA