Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited May 2019
    Page 3485

@Emily4331 Wow, your Sims always look amazing. I don't know how you do it.
    You're welcome.

@Steamvarius Great sleepwear for Drake.
    Glad to see the girls are her daughter now.
    Congrats on the letter!
    Great update!
    Congrats on the trophy.
    I like seeing Adavarius with the chickens and cows.
    Great update!

@Mikezumi Nice game of catch between Josh and Puck.
    Glinda looked cute playing with her toy.
    Great update!
    You're welcome.
    I like to play evil Sims every once and a while but I'm like you with a good Sim staying away from them.

@king_of_simcity7 I think it is now.

@afai1261 Well said!

@Silverofdreams30 You're welcome.
    Sierra was smart. That way she had more to eat.
    Great update!

@bekkasan Kind of what happened to me this update, also because I didn't have a lot of play time.
    Lol, I guess so.

@GraceyManor Oh wow, wasn't expecting him to be Josh!
    Great song choices!

@HillyBeth Great job on Cathleen!

@emorrill Lol, I just had to.
    Yeah, you are probably right. Red might not have been a good choice.
    Sam did a good job at making Catarina a better person. He's really inspiring.
    Lol, yeah I thought that was funny.
    It really does. Poor Al didn't even notice it either. :lol:
    I can't wait to see how the Simself's take it when they do find out.
    Looking forward to part's 2 and 3!

@FrigidChick The Dreamers look very nice!

***Probably not playing tonight, not sure yet. Last night we didn't have any severe weather since the conditions weren't right. Today we have an enhanced risk with a few tornadoes possible.

Never a good thing to see from the NWS
    This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of central
    Illinois and west central Illinois.

.DAY ONE...THIS AFTERNOON AND TONIGHT...

There is an enhanced risk for severe weather tonight.
    Thunderstorms will develop across northern Missouri late this
    afternoon...then will spread into the Illinois River Valley this
    evening. Given the moderately unstable and highly sheared airmass
    in place, some of the storms will be capable of producing damaging
    wind gusts and large hail. A few tornadoes will be possible as
    well.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Brandontaylor.
    Thanks for the feedback! I didn't know sims in the writing career could earn awards.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2019
    @Silverofdreams30 "Poor Donal burnt his marshmallow"

KkE0EMJ.gif

:smirk:

That's what you get standing so close to the campfire

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @CravenLestat

Ha ha I agree
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    edited May 2019
    Hey everyone. :smiley:

My heart is so full hearing reading your comments and compliments on Part one of Sam and Emma's wedding. <3 Seriously, they made my day yesterday! You all are so wonderful. :kissing_heart:

big-internet-hug-mlp.gif

^Sorry if that's huge. :flushed:

Anyway, I planned to post Part 2 today, but......due to the fact that Flickr will be down for maintenance from 5pm PDT today to like 5am PDT tomorrow, I'm going to hold off on it so that no one is trying to read it without the pictures showing up. :disappointed:

There's much more dialogue in this second part as Sam and Emma mingle with the guests. I hope it will all fit in one post!!! :grimace: Lots of important stuff to help conclude the story. ;)

Replies time:

@bekkasan Thanks for your lovely comment here and for the others on Sam's story thread. <3<3
    Emily4331 wrote: »

@emorrill Ehehehe :kissing_heart: Thank you! One thing I do is layer an absurd amount of makeup to add highlight/dimension/etc. :3
    By the way - I know I said I was only going to comment from my last post, but I gotta say the wait for the wedding was WORTH IT! It was so beautiful! :bawling:

@Emily4331 Awesome! :mrgreen:
    And thank you. :kissing_heart: I'm so happy everyone loved the wedding as much as I did. :blush:

@emorrill , I think I just told you to get rid of the internal beams, they took up too much space and blocked a lot. :smiley:

That's right you did. :blush: And I also got rid of those because of your suggestion and it made a WORLD of difference! :star:
    Thank you. :kissing_heart:
    Now it was either @coco or @bekkasan who told me to change the aisle to a lighter color. :p

@Brandontaylor Thanks for all the reply comments. :blush: They're always a joy to read.
    Yeah in that moment Al was too filled with happiness for his friend to notice Liam's happy fist going right through him. :lol:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    edited May 2019
    I went back to The Sims 3 this week to play the Rudinskis, a now 7+ (thereabouts) year old save/family spanning different Sims games. In the rough order they happened.

Melody, Emily and Francesca went back to university and got their degrees even though Melody cheated (but the game calls them diplomas. Someone explain how this is different to a degree please? Where I live the you go to university you come out with a degree when you finish). Emily had a full scholarship, never studied and graduated. They left their brand new sports car there. Emily is now at the top of the nerd social group and their mom, Fliss, is now a 5 star celebrity. Ginette and Tia are trying to become better friends and went trick or treating together and Tia's been tutoring her sister. Ginette doesn't feel comfortable around a lot of her family, especially Ethan since they hate each other and keep arguing. She's sort of neglected with very few skills and prefers to be alone.

I also discovered you can blog so Emily started a blog and earned some followers and donations. Ethan is basically hated by his entire family, Tia spent better part of two sim days refusing to sleep. Melody started a band called Death By Puddle and accidentally invited her mom, Fliss, instead of Emily to join. The band was dissolved and reformed again with the correct members. Death By Puddle can't get a gig and I can't find a way to get them to practice

A paparazzi member spontaneously caught fire on my lot. My sims took forever getting to him to put him out. The butler was the MVP by calling the fire department. The fire man ran into the house, but the guy on fire was outside so they said I can't reach the fire, hope it burns out. Two of my sims (Melody and Fliss) were right next to the guy on fire, Melody was clapping and laughing and the other (the mum, Fliss) finally put him out.

EDIT: I forgot, Tia finished another book (I had her sit down and write until she finished it) and has now picked up drums. Her, Ginette and Fliss were just jamming on the upstairs landing for some time. Ginette at one point was hogging almost all the guitars in her inventory. It's one of her only three skills so maybe that's why (also may be why she tends to always play). I wanted one of the teens to join Death By Puddle, but the game won't allow it (when in real life that's probably when you're most likely to join one). A lot has happened, just I haven't been posting in the thread every time I play.

Also, Emily stole something from somewhere, don't know when or where. That klepto trait is flaring up again
    Post edited by CursedDice on

Definitely not playing Sims tonight, just got a tornado watch for my area in Central IL.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Mikezumi
    Glinda is a pretty name for a fairy!
    Oh he doesn't look too happy there!
    What a lovely home they have.

@bekkasan
    Gaston is a fool and he got what was coming to him.William Bit him lol.
    lol I'm gonna keep you guys guessing.XD 3 people have asked what the guy's name is.

@Silverofdreams30
    I kind of like burnt marshmellows.They're the only time
    I eat them.XD Oh looks like they had fun.

@Brandontaylor
    Gaston is a plum.XD
    But I have lots more drama in store for Belle and William.XD
    He's back to normal for now.
    Ha! Plot twist there.Kristy didn't know either.

@Emily4331
    Aww, I'm sorry.:( I'm a fan of country songs.
    Not everyone likes it, but I fan girl over it lol.
    Most of the songs I use are country just a heads up.XD
    If not, they're love songs or 90s songs.

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited May 2019
    @Brandontaylor.
    Stay safe.

Got two updates ready for tomorrow. Will post them when I get the chance.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Eddie brought Glinda to the cake :)
    47097865754_286f3f44b1_o.jpg
    46971125775_207be21a01_o.jpg
    46971125295_73cc17309c_o.jpg
    47097864794_290f650261_o.jpg
    46971124805_d1abfd66ed_o.jpg
    That's how a girl of mine should look! :D
    47097864314_95bd4db306_o.jpg
    46971124425_c186f48b09_o.jpg
    Puck had a field trip to the Theatre.
    47097863934_76857f50ce_o.jpg
    Back at home, the family ate cake :)
    46971124045_7b79bb25e7_o.jpg
    This is the first time I saw the Theatre.
    47097863664_d37ca2d0ac_o.jpg
    I haven't been giving the townies birthday makeovers and, although the boys are not well dressed, they aren't too bad so I left them. Of course, I could discover later that they were girls :D
    46971123695_2997528ebc_o.jpg
    Page 3482

@coco Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I haven't been to the Theatre in so many years! I really should make an effort. I used to really enjoy live shows in my younger days. I think the last thing I saw would have been The Rocky Horror Show in the early 90s!
    I feel so relieved to have found my boy again and he was also very happy. He was only talking about me with a friend last week and wondering how to find me again :)

@jonny522 Happy birthday Alex :) I am sure he enjoys spending quality time with his family in between missions :)
    That babysitter did make a silly error! :D
    Lovely scenes of family life :)

@king_of_simcity7 Nick must be very insecure (and a little off-kilter) to be pretending to be Stacy while texting Dave. I hope it all blows up in his face!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I just looked up LDW and he is very handsome!

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I got the boys started on Glinda quickly because it's only a short term save and I wanted to see another kid before it ends. Josh is already rolling wishes for more! :D
    I have seen there are fixed IPs and will be sure to use one when I do finally install IP.

@Emily4331 We are the better simmers! We embrace all (well, most of us do). I didn't read all of that thread but there was definite bullying going on! :#
    Eyes up! Tom Wordy! :D
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 Gosh he burned his! She's so cute eating 3.

@GraceyManor Dag, I figured he'd be the singer, but, wasn't expecting her to go up and steal the show away from him. :lol:

@HillyBeth What a lovely makeover!

@Emily4331 Yeah, boobies can talk, mine are yelling about gravity! :lol:

@emorrill I told ya about the carpet! :grin: Coco might have also if you shared pics with her. I hope they don't make any major changes to the way flickr has been working with this update.

@FrigidChick I like happy sim families. They look awesome!

@Brandontaylor I sure hope y'all don't get any bad weather, just sent a prayer.
    Just added a PS to that prayer. Be safe!

@CursedDice Hi! That is great playing a family that you've had for 7 plus years. I think my oldest family is about 5 or so years old and I can't play them right now since I had to take Seasons and Pets out or blow my laptop up. :lol: Someday I will get back to them. They are saved in several places so I don't lose them.

@lisasc360 Glad to hear that the tests are coming back ok, but that doesn't help explain why he has those problems. I do hope they find out soon.
    I'm glad you tried the S4 free. I don't even want it for free. Too many things that I don't like about it. Hope you enjoy it though. If you don't you didn't lose tons of money likes some folks are griping about people getting the base for free now and they had to pay out 80 or 100 bucks. I'd be ticked too, but that is they way of gaming life.

@Mikezumi Cute pics of Glinda's birthday. Congrats. Pretty ghost chaperone!
  • CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    edited May 2019
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Silverofdreams30 Gosh he burned his! She's so cute eating 3.

@GraceyManor Dag, I figured he'd be the singer, but, wasn't expecting her to go up and steal the show away from him. :lol:

@HillyBeth What a lovely makeover!

@Emily4331 Yeah, boobies can talk, mine are yelling about gravity! :lol:

@emorrill I told ya about the carpet! :grin: Coco might have also if you shared pics with her. I hope they don't make any major changes to the way flickr has been working with this update.

@FrigidChick I like happy sim families. They look awesome!

@Brandontaylor I sure hope y'all don't get any bad weather, just sent a prayer.
    Just added a PS to that prayer. Be safe!

@CursedDice Hi! That is great playing a family that you've had for 7 plus years. I think my oldest family is about 5 or so years old and I can't play them right now since I had to take Seasons and Pets out or blow my laptop up. :lol: Someday I will get back to them. They are saved in several places so I don't lose them.

@lisasc360 Glad to hear that the tests are coming back ok, but that doesn't help explain why he has those problems. I do hope they find out soon.
    I'm glad you tried the S4 free. I don't even want it for free. Too many things that I don't like about it. Hope you enjoy it though. If you don't you didn't lose tons of money likes some folks are griping about people getting the base for free now and they had to pay out 80 or 100 bucks. I'd be ticked too, but that is they way of gaming life.

@Mikezumi Cute pics of Glinda's birthday. Congrats. Pretty ghost chaperone!

Yup, they were made in Sims Freeplay way back. That game came out in 2011. I didn't get an iPod until 2012 which would have been when I first played the game (I'm taking 2012 as the year I first played it). They were remade in Sims 3 (where I fixed the surname, since in Freeplay I had the wrong sim propose) which I didn't get until 2013. Remade again in Sims 4 recently. I told their entire story as one timeline on these forums somewhere in a thread called who are your first family or something like that. So, yes, they've been around the better part of a decade and they did initially cause my laptop to run into issues, but I play on a gaming PC now so it's all good.

EDIT: I think Fliss' cousin was the second ever sim I made in Sims 4 (the CAS demo). She was definitely one of the first five. I then played her family (so Fliss' extended family) in Sims 4 for a bit. I had to make her cousin her sister, since Sims 4 doesn't allow cousin relationships without everyone else who would make them cousins
    @CursedDice I keep getting tagged when you quote LOL 🤣
    @Brandontaylor Keep safe! I just saw your post and said a quick prayer for the safety of you and your family *hugs*
    There will be no updates from me today while Flickr undergoes maintenance. I haven't played this morning so it's no big deal but I will probably play this afternoon when I get home and can update whenever they are done. I am taking very few pics of test save anyway.
    Happy simming everyone :)
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    edited May 2019
    pg. 3485
    @Steamvarius I don't know how Iris and Drake can get to sleep with the lights on. I thought that Blair was already the fairy sister's mother. 29 books is very impressive. I would have trouble coming up with so many titles!
    Rachel's trophy is well deserved. Oh I would love having a tv as big as that in my house lol. Advarius looks funny sticking his pinky finger out during tea.
    @mikezumi I'm sure Puck will get his revenge on Josh with some pranks when he's older. Looks like the street is nice and smooth for strolling too. Aw I love Glinda's face when the toy disappears.
    @king_of_simcity7 I thought I read your description of Dave as being blond but I must have understood it wrong.
    @Silverofdreams30 I like crispy marshmallows as long as the inside is melted. Judging by Donal's face I think it was too burnt to enjoy.
    @GraceyManor That was silly of me as I didn't realise this handsome stranger actually was Josh Andrews duhhh. I looked up the lyrics and it's a pretty good country song. It's a good thing that Kirsty is a great singer or else it would have been embarrassing :lol:
    @HillyBeth Cathleen is so pretty, your makeover looks lovely on her. Looks like her and Matthew are very happy together.
    @FrigidChick That's an awesome family photo. Darren's wife is gorgeous :smile:

pg. 3486
    @Brandontaylor Stay safe in that crazy weather. I hope that the tornadoes stay away from your area :fearful:
    @emorrill *hugs* :heart: I can't remember if I made suggestions about the aisle colour so it was probably S. Did you see my comments about your update?
    @CursedDice It's so much fun to be playing a family for so long. My TS3 family has been going on since 2010. In Australia, Diplomas are a lower level than a Degree. I think the game treats them as the same thing though. It sounds funny how Melody accidentally had her mother join the band :lol:
    @lisasc360 I'm so glad for you that the test results came back good. It's an interesting way of testing and luckily you both didn't have to be there for too long. I heard they were giving away TS4 for free this week, it seems they are doing everything to keep the game as cheap as possible. The house looks good and I like your SS's outfit :smile:
    @Mikezumi That pattern on Glinda's dress is stunning. How funny that the teacher on the field trip is a jelly bean ghost! The theatre sounds like a perfect place for a ghost to haunt. The boys look like they are in school uniform which is a pleasant surprise. Ohh haha I wouldn't have guessed they were girls :lol:
    I got cheap tickets to go see Aladdin on stage in a couple weeks time which I'm thrilled about as the seats I got are for the second row. That's so crazy that he was also talking about you. It's funny how the world works like that :smiley:

Still waiting on severe weather, storms are firing up to the west of where I live so getting closer. I've just been monitoring radar and waiting but I thought I'd share a random Ava picture while things are still calm. Also, thanks to everyone who said to stay safe, hopefully it weakens before it gets here.

mLOChGw.jpg
    Ava holding her daughter Avery. This took place during the last update but I didn't share it.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited May 2019
    I have pics from the last time I played TS3.

I got the idea to play some sims that I used to create a story.
    This time they get the benefit of experiencing expansion packs I did not have when I first played them.
    From University up to Into The Future, plus a lot of Store content.

These are random shots from a collection of waaay too many.
    Screenshot-542.jpg

Screenshot-550.jpg

Screenshot-609.jpg

Screenshot-700.jpg

Screenshot-702.jpg

Screenshot-706.jpg

Screenshot-726.jpg

9 More:
    Screenshot-785.jpg

Screenshot-787.jpg

Screenshot-788.jpg

Screenshot-791.jpg

Screenshot-796.jpg

Screenshot-825.jpg

Screenshot-838.jpg

Screenshot-839.jpg

Screenshot-852.jpg
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Ok, Google, is it possible to legally marry a sim? :lol:
    2IUHi7C.png
    60662741_303350677255858_7320414015321014272_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeGCEPPOnAitwJ9n-tABitpYzCVFYNdQ8Oy-SGBGlUIDGFBnG0BP-VDEMs-j-eHRNqEXUds7vswpFKWe1IUxaIzYjxTd4g48fnmkvolfZUDW5g&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=884011c56298366e01f9ed59b044512f&oe=5D527C2A
    "Wow Josh! You have a nice place!" "Its home, please come in."

61055023_303350647255861_2332962167160045568_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_eui2=AeH1OBR4QunOEDCm8vMP9wLp0eyCbWkq-yG5BQOVIaLnBwEHnGVjJZx4Qdyz_xy1xhyn2UQ6IoaeM5Co1nJ78p6WYo0fhYlY4Xw6gMlC2GYcjA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=c1cc221d719a89236f5d8945b9b72c51&oe=5D6A58ED
    "This view is spectacular! I love this city." Josh smiled."I do as well.Where you from Kristy?" "A small town called Country Cove, about
    1200 miles from here." "That's a long way, but it sounds like my kind of town." "It is nice."

60778131_303350670589192_8272877988790403072_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeHvfPkaXVR64JS6V8tX_WW91ODZUj8Xf9z6geKnRD_Bn16dW1Tpq2LtEVT4Db1q2FAjlN2ImGSEsMJIPCzDfLJ0kJrzE0wg_7AWr-7CUqDkrw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=74db571bb4f1fae8c9a58b194bd57ba4&oe=5D575115

I found a love for me
    Darling just dive right in
    And follow my lead
    Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet
    I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
    'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
    Not knowing what it was
    I will not give you up this time
    But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
    And in your eyes you're holding mine
    Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
    Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
    When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
    But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight
    Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
    She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
    I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
    To carry love, to carry children of our own
    We are still kids, but we're so in love
    Fighting against all odds
    I know we'll be alright this time
    Darling, just hold my hand
    Be my girl, I'll be your man
    I see my future in your eyes
    Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
    When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
    I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight
    Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
    I have faith in what I see
    Now I know I have met an angel in person
    And she looks perfect
    I don't deserve this
    You look perfect tonight

A private concert? What could be better?

60475835_303350770589182_1042868675658383360_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeE-kcsyJVlVkf3T_WBmSCfCDxgz6Ao_ECkeUJHcwSkCQbjCY1k_ywsbFJs8IFGkruE_ngez5Tm1z0XtU8KAlvwrISD82XsltwXBjZo4kRdk5w&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=81bd229a40df33661cfd2e69f9ed5341&oe=5D515391
    Josh loved to perform at Central park.So they spent the afternoon there.

60872994_303350897255836_8536726312344092672_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeGvaONTGU6ySiDKx_PzQUq8SR894e_1lkR9K3p3eqpOP2LMDV-a_ZHTtIPEB0RhRLSHtfUSX1DHHLPGC3_gMYaBADioltqMNJ_QdWPvKIMCKA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=4a71133ccea889a4d4239a28022a8340&oe=5D9531B9
    Kristy being clumsy, tripped over her own feet."Oops" is all she said."Careful.You okay?" Josh asked."Yeah, I'm fine."

61052468_303350817255844_1500433076667285504_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_eui2=AeERW_c4MZGt3pfpTH-LyFs92-R2k6vNJniyW6Euxpu3jjQo-Gk9wEKiSDyYvHxCOjY0w2hgRvPO488gG15YldKIaVrh5lyS8rZIqMvxwTtS5g&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=f60aa404a99e52c9975a22fc84d5df6f&oe=5D50F1EE
    Afterwards he took her to the history museum.

60854444_303350857255840_1795981746378899456_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeG5oxQhvNQIrMdXY4o13YAWC-5uDettJQcwkYHk0TUZIegSIQJQ9CdNg0IHpnQ0A21HM8ETceKmlB8R69DdVuH3ZqYqElYj2orSR5zO2BqHrw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=9f66ce9fa69c01a0073b3c5b2ca1ae47&oe=5D9A9D76
    Kristy apparently loved history, judging by her face.

60967013_303350840589175_2290226997751709696_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeHn83nw_du_x7bb4_GE5Sxcfh2uTfzMlgS9hMy9WBkEVXgwAg9Vabw_BQVyUKhudcUJdL13wnhz6s5fmlW-nqxnzicHv6Zp14wK97wQXzdxUg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=5f3cded8a608c561e7cdf4a2a6c53f8a&oe=5D6A7FF0
    Once again she tripped over he own feet, her heels kept coming off."We have got to stop bumping into each other like this." She said laughing, causing Josh to burst out loud.

All clear. Did have a tornado warning but didn't do anything where I live. They did blow the tornado siren but they do that just to warn people about it.
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Lol oh boy...a tornado watch for the next 6 hours. >.> I just hope the power stays on.
    @Brandontaylor Glad you got the all clear! :)

@Emily4331 He's beautiful but I don't recommend marriage, even if it is to a sim! ;)
    Keep safe *hugs* I am sending a prayer your way for you, your family, and your power :)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    nothing. i was answeting what happened in your game today. i created a new account so my 3 and 4 games match i can play sims3 but til i figure out where the registration code is i'm stuck. i know whwere it goes but not where to find it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top