Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    On another note: I just had an incredibly hilarious idea for a reality showish story: Pretty much Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but instead Artie gives 10 (or something) winners a tour through the Painting Factory, the winner who can resist the temptations earns a lifetime supply of paint while the others get caught in lighthearted freak accidents and end up physically 'altered' for their lives. >:):smiley:

What do you think? Oui? Or oui oui? XD

Oui
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    On another note: I just had an incredibly hilarious idea for a reality showish story: Pretty much Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but instead Artie gives 10 (or something) winners a tour through the Painting Factory, the winner who can resist the temptations earns a lifetime supply of paint while the others get caught in lighthearted freak accidents and end up physically 'altered' for their lives. >:):smiley:

What do you think? Oui? Or oui oui? XD

That actually sounds hilarious XD Id play/read that.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I want to read that one at least xD
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    @Turner my fiancé and I just bought Codenames, which we played last season, because both of us love it. We play it every time we go to our board game cafe and decided we wanted to add it to our starting collection ^^
    What about we play that on the reality show community thread for the time being? :smiley:

Who'd be interested in playing a board game here?

2 teams, 1 leader per team handing out words to describe to his team which agents are theirs?
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm down
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Super down!
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    If ya need peeps, I'm game
    edited May 2019
    That's three down to play already! :)

- Turner
    - Lilli
    - Ice
    - Haylo
    - Kitty

Tagging some people:

@Alleenmens @ChocoCub @HayloHusky @Kaliko103 @kittymeow @lovesstorms @ninjakid150 @Penguinwa101 @SimTresa @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @twiddle3 @WinteryGarnet @x_MG_x @YJB19299 @Zinniavanilla

The more the merrier. Also - should I host or does someone else volunteer?

Feel free to tag more people who I might've overlooked. I'm not perfect and I've met so many people here already it's sometimes hard to keep track. :mrgreen:
    Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
    Turner wrote: »

Way to see this and ignore my tagged comment on your own thread XD
    Hmm, I expect in a week, before school starts again for me. :o

Going to the biggest theme park in the Netherlands Thursday though, and Friday I'll have to catch up with both the Dutch and Belgian versions of the first episodes of Expeditie Robinson. So if I can get a lot of stuff done before then, I only have to do finishing touches in the weekends. :)

Going to De Efteling again tomorrow! :)
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

Going to the biggest theme park in the Netherlands Thursday though, and Friday I'll have to catch up with both the Dutch and Belgian versions of the first episodes of Expeditie Robinson. So if I can get a lot of stuff done before then, I only have to do finishing touches in the weekends. :)

Oh, that is cool, hope you have much fun there :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    What boardgame would it be?
    kittymeow wrote: »

Codenames. Basic premise: there are 25 words and 2 teams, each team has a captain and a couple of words the captain has to let his teammates guess. He does so by giving clues to his team about the words they have to guess.
    Banner.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »

Oh, that is cool, hope you have much fun there :)

Thanks. :) Hoping you'll go soon again. I believe the 9 Pleinen Festival's running now, maybe we'll walk into O.J. Punctuel! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

Codenames. Basic premise: there are 25 words and 2 teams, each team has a captain and a couple of words the captain has to let his teammates guess. He does so by giving clues to his team about the words they have to guess.

OK sounds fun, I'll play

OK sounds fun, I'll play

Yay :3
    Banner.png

To add to this, clues can only be one word followed by a number which is how many codenames the clue is about. For example: “Colour: 2” might make the team guess Red and Green... or “Nature: 3” might make them guess flower, field, and bird.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I would play but I'm rather pressed for time atm, I'll see how busy I am over the next few days.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

- Turner
    - Lilli
    - Ice
    - Haylo
    - Kitty

Tagging some people:

[a bunch of tags]

Feel free to tag more people who I might've overlooked. I'm not perfect and I've met so many people here already it's sometimes hard to keep track. :mrgreen:

Uh... to be honest I'm rather busy recently, or at least busier than usual, so I've probably no time to play anything.
    unknown.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited May 2019
    Thanks for tagging me but I've started working again which means I'm likely to be less active for the game. It'd probably be best for me to sit this one out. Have fun folks! :)
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    edited May 2019
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Way to see this and ignore my tagged comment on your own thread XD

xwowLB4.gif?noredirect
    edited May 2019
    Apparently it's been announced that the 40th season of American Survivor will be the long-awaited Champions season! And the cast has ALREADY been revealed!!! :scream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qgET1Zhpb8
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    I would play but I'm rather pressed for time atm, I'll see how busy I am over the next few days.

- Turner
    - Lilli
    - Ice
    - Haylo
    - Kitty

Tagging some people:

[a bunch of tags]

Uh... to be honest I'm rather busy recently, or at least busier than usual, so I've probably no time to play anything.
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Thanks for tagging me but I've started working again which means I'm likely to be less active for the game. It'd probably be best for me to sit this one out. Have fun folks! :)

Okay - thanks for taking the time to reply though. :)
    Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Apparently it's been announced that the 40th season of American Survivor will be the long-awaited Champions season! And the cast has ALREADY been revealed!!! :scream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qgET1Zhpb8

Wow... It's filming in fiji, which was one of my favorite seasons from when I was actually watching because Yao man was amazing. And he came back for Micronesia, and the winner of that season is rumored to be on this newest cast. :O