Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I take CC Requests!

Comments

• BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    i did here

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tai75v4suj1mdlg/WizGFmaskNoEars.package/file

should work for both females and males, enjoy!

PS - its a new mesh not a recolor (since i remove the ears) so it should work even if you dont have Get Famous, so let me know if it works.

Thank you so much! It's great. But is it possible I could have the original color swatches along with the de-eared version? Or at least extra colors in general. Mainly would like one that is black but with reddish eyes like the first swatch, or something close to that. Otherwise it's perfect, thank you so much!! <33
  • grahaash000grahaash000 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello! I saw that you take requests, and I was wondering if you could make something possible! I loved the Cinderella slippers from the live-action film. I have looked online everywhere, but I haven't found anything close to what I am looking for. Would it be possible for you to make re-create the slippers for TS4? I understand if not, but it would be awesome if you could!
  • BigCatlover26BigCatlover26 Posts: 215 Member
    Traits!!! Like any trait...sporty trait, angler trait, just traits that would have an impact on how the sims actually acts. Any kind of trait I need them lollll <3
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    Hey, I know you have probably a lot of work to do, but if you had some spare time, could you please make wearable pig nose accessory for sims? It would be perfect for my "Penelope Challenge" sim. Thank you very much!

you need to post a picture of what you want

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    edited May 2019
    Hey, I know you have probably a lot of work to do, but if you had some spare time, could you please make wearable pig nose accessory for sims? It would be perfect for my "Penelope Challenge" sim. Thank you very much!

@SimsFlyer331 new members can't post pictures easily yet. To post a picture before you are a full member leave off hhtps and put spaces before and after any periods. Here is information on when you will be able to post pictures.

Imgur is a great site to host your pictures and has easy links for posting to the Sims 4 board.
  • David-StephensDavid-Stephens Posts: 82 Member
    Hello! I saw that you take requests, and I was wondering if you could make something possible! I loved the Cinderella slippers from the live-action film. I have looked online everywhere, but I haven't found anything close to what I am looking for. Would it be possible for you to make re-create the slippers for TS4? I understand if not, but it would be awesome if you could!

Hey! I have actually created a mesh for this object but because of its complexity I cannot exactly find out how to recolor it like I have my past objects. I am leaving the floor open for anyone who wants to try to color this mesh for me to PM me, then we can submit the object together!

Hey @gustavowizard, thanks so much for all of your help. I have started this object and I do agree that this request would be easiest to complete with an image submitted. If you ever want to collaborate, let me know!! Do you have a blog?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member

Hey! I have actually created a mesh for this object but because of its complexity I cannot exactly find out how to recolor it like I have my past objects. I am leaving the floor open for anyone who wants to try to color this mesh for me to PM me, then we can submit the object together!

Hey @gustavowizard, thanks so much for all of your help. I have started this object and I do agree that this request would be easiest to complete with an image submitted. If you ever want to collaborate, let me know!! Do you have a blog?

Since @grahaash000 is a new member and cannot post images yet, I looked up the shoes for you.
    vV7zqeH.jpg
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

Since @grahaash000 is a new member and cannot post images yet, I looked up the shoes for you.
    vV7zqeH.jpg

I was able to find what the shoes look like, what I mean is that I am struggling to recolor the mesh itself to look like this because of the mesh's complexity.

i dont have a blog but i upload my mods on fileshack and my images on flickr, im sorry if i intrude your post, im glad to give a hand to all modders here and there, i hope you dont mind :D
    edited May 2019
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

vV7zqeH.jpg

I was able to find what the shoes look like, what I mean is that I am struggling to recolor the mesh itself to look like this because of the mesh's complexity.

wow those are a real challenge, but if done right will be an amazing CC.. first of all its transparent, i have no problems in doing transparent CAS CC now but i still have to use Mesh_2 mapped on glasses texture map space, i know there is a way to do this direct on blender, or even on sim4studio warehouse configs, but i dont know how, and i think mapping on the glasses space is way easier, the thing is, for that to work, the item must go on glasses category, would be kinda strange to put a shoe on the glasses spot, but might work! the only downside would be the 'cinderella' wont be able to use glasses (not that i would put it on her lol).

Ok so this is possible, i´ve been messing around with Specular...

[img][/img]47820839531_b15b757b0b_o.png05-07-19_8-11-07 PM by Gustavo Lacerda Homem Assumpcao, no Flickr

[img][/img]47903531711_cff1945be0_o.png05-21-19_6-28-34 AM by Gustavo Lacerda Homem Assumpcao, no Flickr

So i could use that kind of white or silver bright on the transparent show, or i could try to make a 'rainbow' specular even...

Ok i will start to work on that but i make no promisses, and IF i manage to do it, for sure wont be render nice like that picture lol
    Post edited by gustavowizard on
    edited May 2019
    do you have a base model that matches that picture already?

PS - this is going to be harder than i think, i forgot that if the shoe is transparent, the feet must be 'there', since most shoes are made with the feet and shoe mesh 'glued' this is will be really hard, we are going to need a sim 4 outside model (just the shoe model) than import, this part is ok, but we still need the feet UP (heel position) without the shoe itself, i think we could try to use a open heel sandals (with a exposed feet) then delete the mesh we dont want and apend the new model, what you think?
    edited May 2019
    do you have a base model that matches that picture already?

PS - this is going to be harder than i think, i forgot that if the shoe is transparent, the feet must be 'there', since most shoes are made with the feet and shoe mesh 'glued' this is will be really hard, we are going to need a sim 4 outside model (just the shoe model) than import, this part is ok, but we still need the feet UP (heel position) without the shoe itself, i think we could try to use a open heel sandals (with a exposed feet) then delete the mesh we dont want and apend the new model, what you think?

I have a completed mesh available here. I just cannot figure out the coloring template side of things. As far as I know, I believe that as far as foot position is concerned, we should be okay. :) Thank you so much!
    im looking the file right now, its ok but the model need to be mapped again, the map look like a modern art picture atm lol, that is prb the reason you cant color it right, let me look here
    ok so this is going to be hard man, my blender skills are still level 1 lol, you see the problem here is that the feet is not transparent and is inside a transparent mesh, i just dont know how to fix yet, but i wont give up on this.

[img][/img]40938782233_f70fee73d3_o.pngUntitled-1 copy by Gustavo Lacerda Homem Assumpcao, no Flickr

as you see here, the heels are solid so the transparency does work, but the shoe part is not working, what i did here was duplicate the shoe then i scaled one a little big up to be the shoe, the other i removed the bug and made the feet (since the model u gave me had 1 mesh only), yet not sure how we will do this...
    edited May 2019
    thats white part there should be transparent

here is the current mod

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bfsyxb8vhdk0s2a/WizCrystalShoes2.package/file

EDIT:
    i just learned how to set meshes groups transparency for other parts than glasses on Sim4Studio, you go to warehouse them click the 4 geometries of your mod and go to Data and change simSkin to simglass to each of the 4, then save.
  • David7777700David7777700 Posts: 8 New Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > SimsFlyer331 wrote: »
    >
    > Hey, I know you have probably a lot of work to do, but if you had some spare time, could you please make wearable pig nose accessory for sims? It would be perfect for my "Penelope Challenge" sim. Thank you very much!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > you need to post a picture of what you want

I was thinking about something like this: i.pinimg .com/originals/f0 /fa/83/f0fa8326f5923c2069e8100d055e417c.jpg (delete the spaces , I'm not allowed to send links somehow)
  • David7777700David7777700 Posts: 8 New Member
    Or something like this from Sims 3: farm2.staticflickr. com/1754/40952418990_0269082958_z.jpg (again, delete the spaces, I'm so sorry)
    Or something like this from Sims 3: farm2.staticflickr. com/1754/40952418990_0269082958_z.jpg (again, delete the spaces, I'm so sorry)

If you can find the download link for that cc for sims 3, this may help me understand some things and if the creator would allow it, I may be able to do a conversion. I am currently having some UV mapping troubles with the mesh I created myself for this (as I said originally, my blender skills are still pretty novice). Thanks!
    edited May 2019
    i gave you some 'awesomes' you prb should ask other people too.. took me only 2 days to be able to post links. you want a pig nose is that it?? lol
  • shangrilashangrila Posts: 23 Member
    Hi! I'm so happy to see this thread!
    Would it be possible for you to make this, like the whole tactical vest combined with the hoodie as a top?:

EDIT: I can't post links yet since i'm new but if you google "blackwatch gabriel reyes hoodie", the top he's wearing? could you make that?
    Or even just the tactical vest alone as an accessory. Whatever is easier for you!
    edited May 2019
    this?
    set_009.jpg

edited May 2019
    i never heard of this guy.. its not from marvel/DC right? cant find not even 1 pepakura model of this armor so far :(

only found paid models:

https://www.etsy.com/ca/HydroidProps/listing/494314926/bundle-deal-overwatch-reaper-reyes?utm_campaign=Share&utm_medium=social_organic&utm_source=DSMT2&utm_term=so.smt&share_time=1548469279000

my blender skill is novice yet too so i can only make simple meshes, would take me days to create all those meshes, so we should try to find a free pepakura model before i try to start that.
    edited May 2019
    found a bounch of stuff for this overwatch guy, buy all paid lol

https://br.pinterest.com/pin/576671927264835145/

Is this his gun? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV4nbLeSUjc

i could make that now if u want
    i tried to post my first try on the PigNose here, but it seams that flckr is not uploading atm, i got 2 pig nose models here, but both are ultra HD (at least for sims 4); 100k and 80k vertices.. i tried to decimate one of them but ingame the mesh looks weird, not im trying to use the second one, it decimated right to 11k vertices, still a lot of polys for a pig nose lol
    edited May 2019
    ok so i got something here already, dont look that good, but works fine ingame, and kinda matches the Sim skin tone, i will post pictures when Flickr is back...

Now the reason it looks kinda 'damaged' ingame is because i had to decimate the ultra HD model from 120k to 8k polys, that happens when u decimate 90% of the polys... what i need here is a decent low poly version of a pig nose, you could help me search by google 'Pepakura Pig Nose' or 'Pig Nose Free 3d model' or something like that, that would save me a lot of work.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top