Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Belle wants to thank Valerian for his assistance...

bcJsM7Z.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    I'm still sulking because Velvets fate lies in the balance but I think it's cool that Belle is going cherry picking :wink:
    @Bloosmoo Aww, you won't have to sulk for too much longer. <3 And Belle loves her some cherries~
    uduVcAP.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    When Valerian told her to go I thought, oh no, it's over now! :o But then he couldn't really let her go, whew! :) Valerain is sure dragging things out with Belle! At least they are on the same page now, kinda. Now off to save Velvet! Belle needs to tell her how special she is to her! <3

Just a bit back @LadyLobster you said you just wrote the last <3 Lani <3 chapter! Wow are we that close to the end of this Gen? I never want these gen's to end! I love your story! <3<3
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Gen 4 is in sight, <throws confetti>

Although I love Gen 3, too. I just realized that Belle reminds me a little of the wealthy young woman in the first series of Poldark, the one who has the crush on the doctor. (And if you don't know to whom I'm referring, check out the program.) I'm sure now that Velvet will be saved. It seems to be a rule in fiction that the more difficult it is to save a character, the more likely it is that character will live.
    @haswh He has a very avoidant personality! But he can't avoid someone like Belle forever. ;) And Belle will get to speak to Velvet again...probably.

There will be 7 chapters plus an epilogue after Lani's, so it's not that close! The total number of chapters will be 105 + the epilogue, so there's a ways to go yet. I'm just a month-ish ahead.

@MVWdeZT It is!

And I'll definitely have to check that out, I love a lot of BBC stuff. Ha, is it also a rule that characters live when their fans swear they'll stop reading altogether if they die? (Jokingly...? ;) )ROFL. I've heard the sentiment in comments as well as directly--"You better not kill Velvet or I'll never forgive you!" :scream:
    uduVcAP.png
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,343 Member
    Is it also a rule that characters live when their fans swear they'll stop reading altogether if they die? (Jokingly...? ;) )ROFL. I've heard the sentiment in comments as well as directly--"You better not kill Velvet or I'll never forgive you!" :scream:

@LadyLobster This is the reason why when I intend to kill one of my characters, their death is one of the first parts of the story I actually write. So I don't lose my nerve. :grimace: But what I've found is, if you give them a good death, the real fans forgive you.

That being said, those two need to stop fooling around and start saving Velvet! :tongue:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    @GlacierSnow Ha, that's smart! Maybe next gen I'll get a lot more murderous. ;) From comedy to tragedy...!

And LOL, they do need to stop fooling around, but they're waiting on Rexx to be a good boy.
    uduVcAP.png
    @GlacierSnow Ha, that's smart! Maybe next gen I'll get a lot more murderous. ;) From comedy to tragedy...!

Uh oh. Didn't mean to start you on a killing spree... :worried:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Caspian does his best with Hamlet...

LY8fKnk.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I loved this! My heart has officially been warmed :bawling::heart: And I think my boy Hamlet’s has too!
    But when will Caspian get the opportunity to warm OTHER things? ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Aww -- I'd love to have Caspian as my personal trainer, I mean, butler intern.
    @CitizenErased14 Hot ham! Or at least above-room temperature ham.

@MVWdeZT SAME.
    uduVcAP.png
    This is good to see! I was wondering what was happening with those two. :smile:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    @GlacierSnow <3<3 They're moving at a...glacier's pace, but at least they're progressing!
    uduVcAP.png
    I'm glad that Caspian is helping out Ham. :) And that Ham is letting him. :) I like Caspian's underlying motives, work and Ellie back in his life, to get Ham back on his feet. It seems to be working! :)
    @haswh <3<3 Ham could be more stubborn, but he probably secretly wants Caspian's help, shhh. And work and Ellie probably aren't too far away now! Ellie wouldn't mind visiting Ham if he chilled a little, lol.
    uduVcAP.png
    Velvet has a big decision to make...

RUzI56Y.png
    uduVcAP.png
    Based on what Val said about the ritual earlier, and the fact that Rexx neglected to mention to Velvet exactly what or who would be scarified... I have a bad feeling about this...

But, eh, whatever! Velvet is my favorite character. No sacrifice is too big for the adorable little puppy-girl! :smiley:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    @GlacierSnow Aww, Velvet's still your fave. <3 I love how you don't mind who or what is sacrificed for her, LOL.

I think a lot of people (Primrose and HGR, for two) would agree with you about no sacrifice being too big.
    uduVcAP.png
    @GlacierSnow Aww, Velvet's still your fave. <3 I love how you don't mind who or what is sacrificed for her, LOL.

I think a lot of people (Primrose and HGR, for two) would agree with you about no sacrifice being too big.

Parents often feel that way. If they knew what was happening, they would be there. Someone ought to contact them.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    edited May 2019
    Oh no, Velvet didn't stop to think what the trade would be to live. I sure hope it isn't something too terrible! :# If they both have to become human that would be acceptable to me, maybe not Rexx though. I also noticed that Rexx looks so sad, and Velvet is the opposite. :(:) The saying opposites attract is true, at least in their case it is!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    OH Velvet!!! Look at the fine print!!! :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Velvet will make Rexx happy if he has to become human! She’s happy no matter what.
    @GlacierSnow It's true--and it's like they don't have cell phones or something. :scream: I can see HGR insisting on not having one.

@haswh I promise it won't be too bad...! Probably. <3 And Velvet and Rexx couldn't be much more different, LOL.

@pammiechick Dog-ters don't read fine print!

@AudreyFld Some people just tend to make the best of everything...and Velvet's definitely among them!
    uduVcAP.png