The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2, 18, 350

Comments

• KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Seriously? The 2 is projects she is working on that we care nothing about? God just spit it out already stop playing these childish games...I'm sorry the way they talk to us is just ridiculous.

They are legally/contractually obligated not to spit it out, which most of us are aware of, and 5 pages and counting of comments suggest people (well, maybe not you, granted) are having a bit of fun speculating. Have a wonderful day :)

Yeah no I'm sorry but I am not buying that..But how in god's name were we supposed to know about her presentations? Sorry I don't mean to be rude but these mind games are ridiculous...
    rudy8292 wrote: Β»
    They really love doing these cryptic non guessable things.

I mean, how in the world would we have known about two presentations? ...

For all we know the 350 is the number of steps it takes for her to reach the bathroom.. /sigh.

I wouldn't doubt it...
    OH and in case anyone is wondering..

They have nothing to announce....go figure >.>
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Presentation #1: announcement trailer
    Presentation #2: pack teaser trailer

I hope that's the case because if not that was a pointless tweet to begin with.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• ElizabethMcElizabethMc Posts: 103 Member
    edited May 2019

That's Steve Martin in The Three Amigos. He is trying to drink from a canteen.

Edit: Oops! I see now that EmmaVane already said that! :)
    51933350_10157123903496029_4290593889716273152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQm2LuB9LApTdQSKlxPj0cx6XqQg9IesqTg0FX_Cs5sogqyRjcisK6oNSbsY0N0_9lwt4vNOYOiUqMNjNLvZACdN&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=6ab7359b62d930c33633ffd719730e38&oe=5D5F18F9
    Check out my Random Sims Skills Generator and more.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    It's not easy to top the StrangerVille Tweets and trailers and π–Žπ–™ π–Œπ–†π–›π–Š π–’π–Š π–†π–“π–”π–™π–π–Šπ–— π–˜π–Šπ–™ 𝖔𝖋 π–™π–žπ–•π–Šπ–‹π–†π–ˆπ–Šπ–˜ 𝖙𝖔𝖔!

π•Šπ• π•žπ•– 𝕠𝕗 𝕦𝕀 π•žπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕙𝕠𝕑𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•šπ•₯ π•žπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ πŸ›πŸπŸ˜ π•ͺ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕀 π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕑𝕒𝕀π•₯ 𝕠𝕣 π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ πŸ›πŸπŸ˜ π•ͺ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕀 π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕦π•₯𝕦𝕣𝕖. (π•”π• π•§π•–π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕒𝕀𝕖𝕀) :D
  • AsapasAsapas Posts: 12 New Member
    Just a random guess for the 350.... if one plays with it a little, 350-> 305 = 30/5 (May 30)
    or 350 -> 5+3 = 8, something in August may be??? Just to make things more complicated hehe
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    The 2 was for presentations? What the actual heck? Literally NO ONE would have ever guessed that and she knows that.

I said before that this game was pointless and it shows by had she had to give up that answer. I expect she'll do the same for the 350 soon. What is so hard about being up front for them?

Why wouldn’t people have guessed 2 presentations? People guessed 2 announcements which is rather close. The 2 presentations are surely what she’s going to do during EA Play’s live stream. She could be presenting a new expansion feature for example, which isn’t exactly an announcement but still something worth tuning in.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    The 2 was for presentations? What the actual heck? Literally NO ONE would have ever guessed that and she knows that.

I said before that this game was pointless and it shows by had she had to give up that answer. I expect she'll do the same for the 350 soon. What is so hard about being up front for them?

She said it's a hint so I'm not sure if there's more to it than that
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
    350 words to apologize about the upcoming mess :p

xD I love this one.
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    350 excuse tweets on why the new pack is lacking compared to Sims 1/2/3 DLC that its taking stuff from. (Seasons all over again just you wait)
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Seriously? The 2 is projects she is working on that we care nothing about? God just spit it out already stop playing these childish games...I'm sorry the way they talk to us is just ridiculous.

They are legally/contractually obligated not to spit it out, which most of us are aware of, and 5 pages and counting of comments suggest people (well, maybe not you, granted) are having a bit of fun speculating. Have a wonderful day :)

Yeah no I'm sorry but I am not buying that..But how in god's name were we supposed to know about her presentations? Sorry I don't mean to be rude but these mind games are ridiculous...

Perhaps you might be happier if you didn't hang out in the Speculation and Rumours corner of the forums then... *shrugs*
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited May 2019
    Just out of curiosity, how is it that, or so it seems Ea/Maxis is like the only gaming company that stays hush on new content? I remember back when Sims 2 was out we knew what was coming at least 3 months ahead.

I just wonder when the laws changed for them.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    350 reasons why the next pack isn't University.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    edited May 2019
    OH and in case anyone is wondering..

They have nothing to announce....go figure >.>

They will probably do so at EA Play. Chill. Right now I just want a patch to fix the game's immense bugs.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,017 Member
    Just out of curiosity, how is it that, or so it seems Ea/Maxis is like the only gaming company that stays hush on new content? I remember back when Sims 2 was out we knew what was coming at least 3 months ahead.

Pokemon's in a similar boat, actually. They started this annoying trend of announcing new mainline games, going silent for 2-3 months, and then vomiting up news constantly. (Except when they randomly go quiet again, like they did with the Ultra cashgrabs.) It's pretty frustrating because discussion dries up and leaves the fans with nothing for a long time.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    350 people she's had to block for correctly predicting the next EP
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member

That's definitely not true. Most of big name gaming companies for the games I play are pretty much the same, Paradox being the only real exception. And there is one which I love their games but you get NOTHING for months and month from them until days before patches, unless there's an announced game/expansion. Ironically, you get much more communication from the smaller independent companies but I guess they are more concerned about communication to keep their money in to keep their business alive.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    edited May 2019
    jcp011c2 wrote: Β»

That's definitely not true. Most of big name gaming companies for the games I play are pretty much the same, Paradox being the only real exception. And there is one which I love their games but you get NOTHING for months and month from them until days before patches, unless there's an announced game/expansion. Ironically, you get much more communication from the smaller independent companies but I guess they are more concerned about communication to keep their money in to keep their business alive.

Small companies might exist on crowdfunding and no invested shares and try to keep their funders informed. They get a bit popular and start making money then some firm like EA buys them up. :'(
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,183 Member
    2 weeks before the trailer?
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,442 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: Β»

That's probably because small indie companies aren't publicly traded and don't have to worry about investors suing them for misinformation or not carrying out exactly what was promised, like a lot of the large companies do. It sounds extreme, but it's really a thing that has happened before. Millions of dollars (sometimes billions) are on the line to risk. Smaller, privately owned companies have the freedom to say or promise whatever they like, and if things change there are no dire consequences.
    #Team Occult
    2 weeks before the trailer?

The 2 is the number of presentations it's been debunked. Only the 350 is left to guess.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ClareRichClareRich Posts: 2 New Member
    I tweeted Lyndsay the following - This has driven me insane but maybe this is just a maths addition the speculated release date (28th June 2019). 28 + 6 + 2019 = 2,053 which backwards is obviously 350,2.. 18 = 18th hour? 6PM? Just a guess haha. - Maybe i'm reaching haha