Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Can we please get corner fireplaces?

home-design.jpg
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SimChiSimChi Posts: 143 Member
    Unsure if this is the correct place for this particular 'want', but- I was watching YouTuber (TheSimSupply - aka: James/ Semaj) doing a Get Famous storyline ("The Adventures Of Thorne Bailey (Sims 4)"). During his play-through (at 15:52) I saw that a child in his sim household was offered a job- (you can hear 'TheSimSupply' read the offer): "Hello (child's name) we are searching for a celebrity to partner to promote WooHoo wear....". You can then hear the YouTuber (The Sim Supply) being really uncomfortable with this.

Given the recent events with a Sims4 'game changer' (and underage kids)... I am wanting to know why there is an offer for a child to promote WooHoo wear in Get Famous. I was considering purchasing the pack, but this is concerning, and I am wondering if TS4 can fix this immediately.

Here is the video from TheSimSupply (the timestamp for the incident is at 15:52): youtube dot com/watch?v=BVa-aNM9qNs&list=PLm7eMVoztWXdIMn6E07vP1l5VlNQ6jpAd

I have also contacted EA via their chat feature, but unsure who else to contact.
  • Kaylen34Kaylen34 Posts: 78 Member
    SimChi wrote: »
    Given the recent events with a Sims4 'game changer' (and underage kids)... I am wanting to know why there is an offer for a child to promote WooHoo wear in Get Famous. I was considering purchasing the pack, but this is concerning, and I am wondering if TS4 can fix this immediately.

What???? How is that even a thing?

I have a lot of issues with Get Famous. I haven't come across this one yet, thankfully. Get famous music career... it sucks. too poppy for a start. I would like more rock and metal options.

The overall feel of Get Famous is all wrong. My sim is famous but when they get music deals it's all "do this or else". It needs a lot of work.

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    SimChi wrote: »
    Unsure if this is the correct place for this particular 'want', but- I was watching YouTuber (TheSimSupply - aka: James/ Semaj) doing a Get Famous storyline ("The Adventures Of Thorne Bailey (Sims 4)"). During his play-through (at 15:52) I saw that a child in his sim household was offered a job- (you can hear 'TheSimSupply' read the offer): "Hello (child's name) we are searching for a celebrity to partner to promote WooHoo wear....". You can then hear the YouTuber (The Sim Supply) being really uncomfortable with this.

Here is the video from TheSimSupply (the timestamp for the incident is at 15:52): youtube dot com/watch?v=BVa-aNM9qNs&list=PLm7eMVoztWXdIMn6E07vP1l5VlNQ6jpAd

I have also contacted EA via their chat feature, but unsure who else to contact.

This is sure to be a bug and not intentional. Please start a bug thread for it over on AHQ:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en
  • Popsawyer94Popsawyer94 Posts: 1 New Member
    Literally the only thing I want, is for the world time mechanic to be optional. I want to play a household, leave them on a Tuesday, and come back to them on that same Tuesday. Like in the Sims 2.
    I have just spent weeks creating my sims, building the worlds, and that one mechanic, time constantly progressing even in inactive households, has killed the game for me. I honestly don't think I can play it as that world time mechanic just kills it for me.
    Can't we opt for what time mechanic we want?
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Could we get the ability to make custom paintings? Sims 2 let you take pictures from a certain folder, then have your sim paint that picture in the game. I made so many custom portraits that way, and I'd love to do that again.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • josie_marie_222josie_marie_222 Posts: 2 New Member
    I think that there should be an option to play with friends in the SAME game.

My friend and I have always wanted to play in the same game but in different sims bodies. You can only be in the same game with someone that follows you, and you follow them back on Origin.

You would also have to share the world (you make it then they request to be in it and you accept, then you would both have it listed under "worlds").

The sims should make it an update, not a game pack.

The only downside is that you would both have to be online and playing it at the same time.

We think it would be super cool if the sims could make that happen. Thanks!
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    There's a draggable bassinets mod here, @Eldircora: https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/sonstige-mods/
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Lukas11xxfLukas11xxf Posts: 11 New Member
    Minor things
    - Split the dishwasher interaction into two: one for loading it, other for starting it. Or allow dishwashers to be piled up with dishes so they're not cleaned. It's not like it's a washing machine and not like dishes will run out. I do find it cringy Sims put only one plate for the dishwasher to clean it.
    - Add maturity rating. Kinda weird toddler was read to sleep when her mother told the story of "The Lord of the Swings".
    - Return the option to "Walk to a Lot", since there's no transportation and would walked to the edge of the lot.
    - Speaking of travelling, perhaps next world could include bus stops in its neighborhoods. These could include an interaction to "Travel..." as they would stand to wait and instantly jump to world map, since I know developers won't put effort into implementing proper transportation system and would back up their reason with "This is why it cannot be done...".
  • EldircoraEldircora Posts: 40 Member
    Please, add the missing swatches. Just please.

8igOjSu.jpg
  • SimChiSimChi Posts: 143 Member
    > @loubyloulou said:
    >
    > This is sure to be a bug and not intentional. Please start a bug thread for it over on AHQ:

Thanks, I finally figured out how to do that. Hopefully it was not intentional, definitely shows that there are some serious oversights.
  • EldircoraEldircora Posts: 40 Member
    I think other sims should react to babies aging up because this is just sad

DCupXUY.png
  • LaneBoy1995LaneBoy1995 Posts: 133 Member
    I will keep saying that there are three Get To Work objects that only show up in commerce catalogue. Its a corner display, a sign and a wall sign. Same with a wall award from City Living. Please fix that!

And City Living and Cats & Dogs public bathrooms rabbit holes are in the catalogue. I suppose they are debug like the many other ones from another packs. Fix that also please!
  • DALEJR88FANDALEJR88FAN Posts: 1 New Member
    The biggest issue for me is the lack of open world. It’s basically what keeps me from playing Sims 4 & purchasing additional expansion & stuff packs. Along with an open world, I’d like transportation with cars & motorcycles with auto related careers, like mechanics, car salespeople, car collectors, race car drivers. I miss being able to build & decorate on other lots. I’d also like a tropical theme again similar to Island Paradise & Isla Paradiso along with swimming, sunbathing, lifeguard career, boats etc. And, I’d like each Sim to be able to recognize specific relationships, like aunts, uncles, step family etc. And, generally more activities, more places to go, the ability to explore an open world and varying degrees of careers.
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Made a separate thread for this but might as well share here: I'd love to see a "go jogging with group" interaction when clicking your sim while they're in a group.

Another interaction I'd like to see is a parenting social where a parent can say to a teen through adult child "tell to get a job" after which the child would get a stressed emote. 😂
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Amber_DiPhillipoAmber_DiPhillipo Posts: 12 New Member
    > @DinowCookie said:
    > Made a separate thread for this but might as well share here: I'd love to see a "go jogging with group" interaction when clicking your sim while they're in a group.
    >
    > Another interaction I'd like to see is a parenting social where a parent can say to a teen through adult child "tell to get a job" after which the child would get a stressed emote. 😂

Lol, me!
  • Amber_DiPhillipoAmber_DiPhillipo Posts: 12 New Member
    > @DALEJR88FAN said:
    > The biggest issue for me is the lack of open world. It’s basically what keeps me from playing Sims 4 & purchasing additional expansion & stuff packs. Along with an open world, I’d like transportation with cars & motorcycles with auto related careers, like mechanics, car salespeople, car collectors, race car drivers. I miss being able to build & decorate on other lots. I’d also like a tropical theme again similar to Island Paradise & Isla Paradiso along with swimming, sunbathing, lifeguard career, boats etc. And, I’d like each Sim to be able to recognize specific relationships, like aunts, uncles, step family etc. And, generally more activities, more places to go, the ability to explore an open world and varying degrees of careers.

I agree, that would be nice, but unfortunately The Sims team already discussed that they won't be making an open world game at least in this version of The Sims.
  • thesims4gamersthesims4gamers Posts: 3 New Member
    My feedback for the sims 4 is to not have almost every essential like butlers,parenthood etc locked up in a buying state some of this stuff is really great and gives it more of a modern touch but it costs money and they already charge alot for game packs and expansion packs which makes the game seem like its only in it for the money.
  • thesims4gamersthesims4gamers Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Amber_DiPhillipo said:
    > > @DALEJR88FAN said:
    > > The biggest issue for me is the lack of open world. It’s basically what keeps me from playing Sims 4 & purchasing additional expansion & stuff packs. Along with an open world, I’d like transportation with cars & motorcycles with auto related careers, like mechanics, car salespeople, car collectors, race car drivers. I miss being able to build & decorate on other lots. I’d also like a tropical theme again similar to Island Paradise & Isla Paradiso along with swimming, sunbathing, lifeguard career, boats etc. And, I’d like each Sim to be able to recognize specific relationships, like aunts, uncles, step family etc. And, generally more activities, more places to go, the ability to explore an open world and varying degrees of careers.
    >
    > I agree, that would be nice, but unfortunately The Sims team already discussed that they won't be making an open world game at least in this version of The Sims.
    I agree with you because jobs do seem to lack and expansion packs they will litteraly charge you alot.
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Basegame keyboard!
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited June 2019
    @EA_Mage could you please let the designers know that the hangout cat and dog lot trait attracts and overwhelming amount of strays that walk into your house if you don't lock the door? When you lock them out, they sit outside whining and meowing. This really needs addressing as it's almost impossible to manage otherwise. I was hoping to make a stray gameplay challenge, which is how I found out what happens with that lot trait, but I may have to wait until that has been addressed. Thank you. <3:)
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• TahluaTahlua Posts: 20 Member
    Would love to be able to make juice.

- you can juice veggies and fruits
    - you can loose weight drinking veggie mix for 5 days
    - you get diff. boost dep. what you mix
    - you can have a juice shop/café
    - you can make it in a to-go cup or a glas
    - toddlers can drink it
    - children-elder can make it
    - it can cure the flu a.o.
    - you can use ice-cream/banana and make smoothies, to gain weight

:smiley:
  • sazzieJsazzieJ Posts: 150 Member
    can we get an open all for seed packets please!
  • ii_GeNeTiKz_Vzii_GeNeTiKz_Vz Posts: 28 Member
    Please. I beg of you SPIRAL STAIRCASES or Ladders, I used to love making my teen and child sims climb up the ladders to their attic room or down to their basement room >:) >:)
  • IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    I would love if you made it so sims change from outdoor clothes to everyday clothes when they go back inside. It's really tedious to keep changing their clothes. It shouldn't be so hard since they already know how to change into hot weather/cold weather clothing when going outdoors.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top