Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Potential EP 7 Teaser Coming Tomorrow?

Comments

• Options
    TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    I wish they'd do a ski resort Everything is all fun in the sun and hot...there's nothing wrong with that, I love all those things, but it'd be truly fun to do something different for a change already climate wise.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I wish they'd do a ski resort Everything is all fun in the sun and hot...there's nothing wrong with that, I love all those things, but it'd be truly fun to do something different for a change already climate wise.

Same.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Irdiwen wrote: »
    I would just have loved University so much more than Tropical Paradise. I don’t care about beach holidays, actually.

If it's an EP, chances are it's more of a residential world than a vacation/holiday world. Could add some recreational activities but the emphasis will be living in the world. It could be one of the reasons why they added the freelance careers in the last patch -- a tropical living pack lends itself well to freelance work; you can do a gig or two early in the morning, then head out to enjoy the day on the beach or fishing or just exploring.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I do wish they would clarify one way or another. If the entire thing is fake, warn players not to give anyone any preorder money. If it's legit, then clue players in as to when they can expect a teaser. I'm normally against the whole "announcement that we will soon make an announcement," but in this case, knowing when all this confusion will be cleared up would be really nice.

If the EP (wbatever it is) is in June I'm thinking we get a teaser on Monday and trailer/blog on Tuesday of this week. The following week has Memorial Day on Monday which would require everything to be pushed back a day. I don't think they'll wait to announce it till right before EA Play, so people who might want to check it out have a chance to get to Los Angeles (if my health was a bit better I'd be planning a train trip from the Bay Area to Southern California for that weekend). We could see release shortly after EA Play, or they might hold it off for another week or two in case the Game Changers and others who play it come across any really bad bugs that need to be fixed before release.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    ShepardShepard Posts: 125 Member
    Honestly I think the leak is false, and a desperate attempt to pressure the officials to announce the new EP ahead of time. That's why I still think it could be any theme. I hope it's a vacation pack now though, although I didn't before, only because it fits the time of the year so well. You guys have me convinced on Vacation in June and Uni sometime fyring the fall.

UNLESS they decide to be unpredictable and do it in a differen order. Or maybe smack out a Farming pack. I know it's a popular wish and since it haven't been done before in the franchise it's also very likely!
  • Options
    aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member

Well, the yeti costume might be hinting at a winter vacation destination also.
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
  • Options
    suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    I do wish they would clarify one way or another. If the entire thing is fake, warn players not to give anyone any preorder money. If it's legit, then clue players in as to when they can expect a teaser. I'm normally against the whole "announcement that we will soon make an announcement," but in this case, knowing when all this confusion will be cleared up would be really nice.

If the EP (wbatever it is) is in June I'm thinking we get a teaser on Monday and trailer/blog on Tuesday of this week. The following week has Memorial Day on Monday which would require everything to be pushed back a day. I don't think they'll wait to announce it till right before EA Play, so people who might want to check it out have a chance to get to Los Angeles (if my health was a bit better I'd be planning a train trip from the Bay Area to Southern California for that weekend). We could see release shortly after EA Play, or they might hold it off for another week or two in case the Game Changers and others who play it come across any really bad bugs that need to be fixed before release.

Thissssss
  • Options
    Shepard wrote: »
    Honestly I think the leak is false, and a desperate attempt to pressure the officials to announce the new EP ahead of time. That's why I still think it could be any theme. I hope it's a vacation pack now though, although I didn't before, only because it fits the time of the year so well. You guys have me convinced on Vacation in June and Uni sometime fyring the fall.

UNLESS they decide to be unpredictable and do it in a differen order. Or maybe smack out a Farming pack. I know it's a popular wish and since it haven't been done before in the franchise it's also very likely!

I still think it's a Tropical Pack.
  • Options
    Well Tomorrow is Monday. Fingers crossed we get the Teaser.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    aelias24 wrote: »

When (not if) there is an Alpine vacation, I hope there is a Yeti sneaking around somewhere to scare my sims. I wish there was a way to change the hermit (or add one to the household) to a Bigfoot. Maybe my sim spies Bigfoot in the forest and follows it through the hidey-hole to their house. If our sim could spy a Yeti and follow it to their hidden house (cave?) and have some sort of adventure, that would be cool (pun intended).
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

When (not if) there is an Alpine vacation, I hope there is a Yeti sneaking around somewhere to scare my sims. I wish there was a way to change the hermit (or add one to the household) to a Bigfoot. Maybe my sim spies Bigfoot in the forest and follows it through the hidey-hole to their house. If our sim could spy a Yeti and follow it to their hidden house (cave?) and have some sort of adventure, that would be cool (pun intended).

That's easy. just once you meet the hermit (not sure they spawn until needed) just edit them in manage worlds and give them the yeti/sasquatch outfit in all outfits :p
  • Options
    EmmaVane wrote: »

That's easy. just once you meet the hermit (not sure they spawn until needed) just edit them in manage worlds and give them the yeti/sasquatch outfit in all outfits :p

I might try that. It would be great if an Alpine vacation would include a Yeti sighting. "Let's play follow that Yeti".
  • Options
    EmmaVane wrote: »

I might try that. It would be great if an Alpine vacation would include a Yeti sighting. "Let's play follow that Yeti".

If the next Ep is a tropical vacation, I fully intend to create a sim Blue Lagoon Monster to frighten the children and scare the old folks.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    edited May 2019

I'm thinking it'll either be Tuesday or Thursday but I hope you're right and they say something or release it's teaser tomorrow.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    leetamme wrote: »

I'm thinking it'll either be Tuesday or Thursday but I hope you're right and they say something or release it's teaser tomorrow.

The teaser will happen on Monday or Wednesday with the full trailer Tuesday or Thursday.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I hope its monday
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    !!!!!!pvb2s8Q.jpg
  • Options
    JadesimmerJadesimmer Posts: 76 Member
    > @suzyl3 said:
    > !!!!!!

It looks real !!! Good to know its expansion pack!
    4kTG3iX.png
  • Options
    ElizabethMcElizabethMc Posts: 103 Member

Aelias, your avatar sim is GORGEOUS. Is she in the gallery?
    51933350_10157123903496029_4290593889716273152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQm2LuB9LApTdQSKlxPj0cx6XqQg9IesqTg0FX_Cs5sogqyRjcisK6oNSbsY0N0_9lwt4vNOYOiUqMNjNLvZACdN&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=6ab7359b62d930c33633ffd719730e38&oe=5D5F18F9
    Check out my Random Sims Skills Generator and more.
  • Options
    aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    edited May 2019

She died by fire a while ago in my game. She was a sim I found on lana cc finds.
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

She died by fire a while ago in my game. She was a sim I found on lana cc finds.

Is she not saved in your library?
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Well, it didn't happen. I guess we wait for EA Play or whatever it is.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    edited May 2019
    @Cinebar Yeah, not a peep from the gurus or EA, so I'm thinking they are going to wait until just before EA Play to make their announcement. And with everything they have planned for June, I am not looking forward to the problems that might pop up along the way. Backing up my Sims4 folder will be at the top of my list of things to do before the big patch comes along. And turning off auto updates on Origin until I see how this patch affects the game is a good idea too. I can't shake the feeling that this newest patch is going to change a lot of things.
    Post edited by Paigeisin5 on
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Well, it didn't happen. I guess we wait for EA Play or whatever it is.
    Paigeisin5 wrote: »
    @Cinebar Yeah, not a peep from the gurus or EA, so I'm thinking they are going to wait until just before EA Play to make their announcement. And with everything they have planned for June, I am not looking forward to the problems that might pop up along the way. Backing up my Sims4 folder will be at the top of my list of things to do before the big patch comes along. And turning off auto updates on Origin until I see how this patch affects the game is a good idea too. I can't shake the feeling that this newest patch is going to change a lot of things.

It could still happen Next Week though the chances are slim. I wouldn't write it off happening next week yet though.
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    It could, but I’m not holding my breath either. EA Play it will be, I guess.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.