Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2, 18, 350

Comments

• SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    What a stupid game...I like things like this but we should atleast have chances to win....
    We could guess that 18 is the days to EA play
    But that 2 is the number of presentations shes preparing? presentations for their team which we never see? how should we know and why should we care?

350. and actual number. its the hint. But right now im feeling that we cannot even find out what that means. There is no way of winning. that would be dumb....
    im curious what it turn out to be but im giving up since it feels like a waste of time
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Witches will be released in 350 hours (= 2 weeks)! :)

(... One can dream, right?)
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited May 2019
    LiELF wrote: »
    Simburian wrote: »
    You can find some interesting facts Googling. "350 ppm of CO2 in the atmosphere is a safe upper limit to avoid a climate tipping point". I doubt very much that it is a climate change EP! It would make a good end of times game though on it's own.

Maybe we get 350 lots to play with or recommended number of Sims upgraded!

Given up. :#

I came up with this information as well, regarding climate change. There were a list of sites and articles. Here's a quote:

"It refers to 350 parts per million of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, the highest concentration that some leading scientists say the world can handle without leading to dangerous climate effects: widespread regional drought, greater flooding along coastlines, fiercer storms and the loss of species.

'It's the most important number in the world,' said Bill McKibben, founder of the environmental activist group 350.org. 'It's the line between habitability on this planet and a really, really desolate future.' "

Apocalypse, for the win!!

(Doubt it, lol)

**Oh, but maybe it's an Eco Living Stuff Pack.

Carbon dioxide in the air dissolves in the sea. This makes the water more acidic and causes damage such as coral bleaching (which some corals never recover from). Coral reefs are fitting for a tropical pack.

An environmental/conservationist slant would be aptly timed too.

This might be the clue?

On a related note, we recently hit 415 ppm.

https://www.coastmountainnews.com/news/carbon-dioxide-at-highest-levels-for-over-2-5-million-years-expert-warns-of-100-years-of-disruption/
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member

That's a canteen, not a coconut. He's also in the desert, not on a beach.

It's from Three Amigos.

https://youtu.be/gK9RxN30CXY
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Someone said this was the numbers from LOST...uhhh?
    I wish they would just tell us instead of playing these games.

They aren't the numbers from LOST.

lost-numbers-on-hatch.jpg

I might use those numbers on my next lottery card. (maybe they were winning ones). The number 42 is the answer to everything in The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy though!

........("Cave man" lays out following sentence in Scrabble stones: "What do you get if you multiply six by nine?")
    Arthur: Six by nine? Forty-two? You know, I've always felt that there was something fundamentally wrong with the Universe.
    (Faint and distant voice:) Base thirteen!.......... >:)
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Working on 2 presentations? I wonder is they are internal work related (which none of us would care about) or if they are ones that will be given at ea play about a pack?
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    I'll say what I said on twitter. We have constantly asked for better communication, and instead we get mind games. She totally has the ability to tell us if she wanted to as observed by her telling us if we're right or wrong, but she wants to make a game out of it.

The communication is awful, being teased is NOT communication, and it's ridiculous.

They also claim they don't do hints and get frustrated when simmers look for hints in everything the guru's say, yet they've also been caught giving out hints and openly admit to giving hints at the same time.

Sorry, this is how pretty much every gaming franchise does this?

jooxis wrote: »
    I'll say what I said on twitter. We have constantly asked for better communication, and instead we get mind games. She totally has the ability to tell us if she wanted to as observed by her telling us if we're right or wrong, but she wants to make a game out of it.

The communication is awful, being teased is NOT communication, and it's ridiculous.

They also claim they don't do hints and get frustrated when simmers look for hints in everything the guru's say, yet they've also been caught giving out hints and openly admit to giving hints at the same time.

Sorry, this is how pretty much every gaming franchise does this?

We're only left guessing what the 350 hint stands for so it is quite amusing to speculate.
    Why did Lyndsay reply with this when she said no to a cars guess? " thought you said Cats for a second and was very excited. but no."
    We haven't had a zoo yet or a farm. >:)
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Maybe the 2 is how many expansions this year.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited May 2019
    350 hours to a new SP. They'll announce it next week. My guess
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

thats not a coca nut and he is not on an island he is in mexico
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This was hard! I'll spoil the 2 for you (although I now wish I'd been more clever). I have 2 presentations I'm working on at the same time (consuming my days) and there are 18 days until EA Play. And I won't tell you what 350 is but it's not a code, it's an actual number.</p>— Lyndsay (@SimGuruLyndsay) <a href=" 22, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js&quot; charset="utf-8"></script>

well that is just frustratingly cryptic. 350 is an actual number not a code....doesn't appear to be number of items based it not being correct for previous guesses....no telling. I give up.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    Mexico = La Llorona
    La Llorona = Supernatural
    Supernatural = Witches

Supernatural pack with witches confirmed.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    My guess:

18 = Days till EA play
    2 = Days until teaser trailer is dropped
    350 = Number of new objects in next EP

I think this is the correct answer because 350 items seem to be the normal EP size:

https://simscommunity.info/2015/12/07/the-sims-4-get-together-build-items-overview/

Wow! Do we really get that many items in an EP? I've never counted before. I counted on my calendar, as of this morning May 22, it is in fact 18 days until EA Play, so that guess seems correct, and if we really do get that many items in an EP, this seems like a great guess!
  • JadesimmerJadesimmer Posts: 76 Member
    My wish list: 2 collaboration packs (like Ikea home stuff from Sims2), 18 game packs and 350 expansion packs. :D
    4kTG3iX.png
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    That is not a coconut. It's a leather canteen. And @SimGuruLyndsay is spoofing the THIRTY part. We are THIRSTY for info like Lucky Day (Steve Martin) is THIRSTY for water. That GIF is from the Three Amigos starring Steve Martin, Chevy Chase and Martin Short (1986).
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Seriously? The 2 is projects she is working on that we care nothing about? God just spit it out already stop playing these childish games...I'm sorry the way they talk to us is just ridiculous.
  • cryskcrysk Posts: 657 Member

I might use those numbers on my next lottery card. (maybe they were winning ones). The number 42 is the answer to everything in The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy though!

........("Cave man" lays out following sentence in Scrabble stones: "What do you get if you multiply six by nine?")
    Arthur: Six by nine? Forty-two? You know, I've always felt that there was something fundamentally wrong with the Universe.

Tell us if you win, so we can stay away from planes.

Back to topic... In 350 weeks we will get Sims 5
    ccBcpyk.jpg
    crysk wrote: »

Tell us if you win, so we can stay away from planes.

Back to topic... In 350 weeks we will get Sims 5

Not that long surely!

I think somebody did the former with bad results according to the Urban Dictionary! I checked the uk lottery and that choice of numbers won 3 £30s and two free tickets since last November but at £2 a time not really worth buying. :/
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    The 2 was for presentations? What the actual heck? Literally NO ONE would have ever guessed that and she knows that.

I said before that this game was pointless and it shows by had she had to give up that answer. I expect she'll do the same for the 350 soon. What is so hard about being up front for them?
    350 players who complain about fun games. :D
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    The 2 was for presentations? What the actual heck? Literally NO ONE would have ever guessed that and she knows that.

I said before that this game was pointless and it shows by had she had to give up that answer. I expect she'll do the same for the 350 soon. What is so hard about being up front for them?

Yup. Pretty much.

She said she is working on two presentations and that it's taking most of her time or something. Lol.
    Like we could have EVER guessed.

Not my definition of a ''fun game'', when you can't win anyway.
    Presentation #1: announcement trailer
    Presentation #2: pack teaser trailer
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Seriously? The 2 is projects she is working on that we care nothing about? God just spit it out already stop playing these childish games...I'm sorry the way they talk to us is just ridiculous.

They are legally/contractually obligated not to spit it out, which most of us are aware of, and 5 pages and counting of comments suggest people (well, maybe not you, granted) are having a bit of fun speculating. Have a wonderful day :)