Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    It's so quiet on the forums these days :o

We need some action. I should summon Lemon-Lime. :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    The Lemon-Limes have invaded!

This is NOT a drill!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited May 2019
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    The Lemon-Limes have invaded!

This is NOT a drill!

Paaaartyyyyyy...

PAAAARTYYYYYYY!!!!!

Artie: "Quicke, we 'ave to 'ide!"
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited May 2019
    @Turner my fiancé and I just bought Codenames, which we played last season, because both of us love it. We play it every time we go to our board game cafe and decided we wanted to add it to our starting collection ^^
    edited May 2019
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    @Turner my fiancé and I just bought Codenames, which we played last season, because both of us love it. We play it every time we go to our board game cafe and decided we wanted to add it to our starting collection ^^

What about we play that on the reality show community thread for the time being? :smiley:
    Banner.png

You're planning to move out on your own soon? :smiley: Or did you already?
    Banner.png

Not exactly. We’re staying here, going on a trip across Canada and then possibly moving to Australia XD

Not exactly. We’re staying here, going on a trip across Canada and then possibly moving to Australia XD

What a ride
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

What a ride

Life is a rollercoaster, man :P

In a way the trip's similar to moving out, haha. ;) Kinda like a road trip?
    Banner.png

What a ride

Good metaphor. :)

*Steel Mini Coaster 1 has broken down*

:o Better call a mechanic.

*Steel Mini Coaster 1 has crashed!*

:scream:
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,715 Member
    Awesome, Haylo! I will always see you as a Ausie... <3
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member

Ooh, sounds fun! Obviously you'll be welcomed back here :) I hope everything works out no matter what you choose.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

That's awesome, but the fact you regularly go to a board game cafe is even more awesomer! :p
    I didn't know places like that existed until very recently.
    Do you go to meet up with a group of friends, or do you play with random people? Or just with each other?
    Either way I'm high-key jealous lol my brothers and I want to start up one! Won't happen but it's cool in theory haha.

What a ride

Good metaphor. :)

*Steel Mini Coaster 1 has broken down*

:o Better call a mechanic.

*Steel Mini Coaster 1 has crashed!*

:scream:

Rollercoaster Tycoon references FTW!!
    edited May 2019
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

Ooh, sounds fun! Obviously you'll be welcomed back here :) I hope everything works out no matter what you choose.

Nah nah, you leave once, you're out! Haylo the Husky is BANISHED from Aussie Land! :lol:

Lol but jokes aside, I share that last sentiment.
    It's so quiet on the forums these days :o

It is. :o

Let's change that!

NEW EPISODE:

EPISODE 11: HORNSWOGGLING PIRATE!
    https://turnersthemole7.blogspot.com/2019/05/episode-11-h.html
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,715 Member
    Awesome!
    Turner wrote: »

That's awesome, but the fact you regularly go to a board game cafe is even more awesomer! :p
    Do you go to meet up with a group of friends, or do you play with random people? Or just with each other?
    Either way I'm high-key jealous lol my brothers and I want to start up one! Won't happen but it's cool in theory haha.

No real random people to play with. The owner is really good with suggesting games and explaining them REALLY well. So we love going there to play and to support his business. Awesome place.

We play with just us or any friends we can get ^^ I love board games!
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member

My sister works at a board game cafe :D I think it's the neatest concept.
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Reaction Time!!!!!
    -I honestly forgot I had written a DRE lolol
    -Everything Linda says is delightful
    -Kaitlin's face when they all start getting sick lol
    -Poisoning a pregnant woman, smh
    -mother ducker!
    -ASHES TO ASHES THEY ALL FALL DOWN killed me
    -I say it every episode, but Gov Ev interactions are my favorite
    -Technical Difficulties :D
    -EYE PATCH!!!
    -Shush your mouth hole, you ogre. My new favorite comeback
    -THAT PUPPY IS SO CUTE
    -That was such a fun and cute episode!
    Wait, it's an actual episode. :o:o:o I have to read it when I have time

• x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Wow, all these cameos really surprised. We ended having five different cameos from KT, Morgan, Kenzen, Kaita, and Crook.

Rue is the only contestant from the final six of Season Five to not make an appearance. I hope he shows up to round them out since the final six was really good.

Aiden: "Tony Stark, I don' feel so gewd..."

Can somebody some fanart of Aiden going through the disintegration effect?

Linda: "Aw, Whitney. I kinda miss her...

Me too! :'(
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Awesome!

Thank you once again for taking all the pictures for me these last few episodes! Now that I'm finally home for the summer, you are relieved from your duties. :p
    But yes, your help has been INCREDIBLY helpful. This show would've been super delayed without it. :)

No real random people to play with. The owner is really good with suggesting games and explaining them REALLY well. So we love going there to play and to support his business. Awesome place.

We play with just us or any friends we can get ^^ I love board games!

I'm so bad at explaining board games. It makes a huge difference when you find someone who can explain it efficiently! Sometimes I just show people a video on how-to instead of explaining it myself lol.

But yeah, I love board games too, obviously. :p