Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Casting Call - We Own Tonight Generation 5- Closed

Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
We only have 23 chapters left in Generation 4. With school ending in less than a week, I will have plenty of time to finish this generation. That means Generation 5 is coming fast. It's time for a casting call.

I am needing families as well as singles this time. There will be a strong military theme for the first part of this generation. You do not need to dress your sims in military clothing. I can do that if you tell me which sims you want military.

Toddlers will play a large part in this generation for awhile also.

You can upload your sims to the gallery using the hashtag #WOTGen5
wotgen6.gif?w=656
Post edited by Skcaga6 on

Comments

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited May 2019
    I have a household...

Sim Household: Woodey
    Names: Major Tom Woodey; John Woodey, Patty Woodey, Ennis Woodey
    Backstory: Major Tom Woodey is a strict military dad who wants all of his sons to be military men just like him. Unfortunately this really isn't working to his wishes with his son John growing up to be a computer programmer who hates the military industrial corporate complex. His second child Patty (born Patrick) came out as a transgender woman and wants nothing to do with the toxic masculinity she doesn't identify with and like her brother John also hates the military industrial corporate complex for the atrocities they cause globally. As a result Tom despises & for all intensive purposes disowns his first 2 kids and as a result he hope his son Ennis will follow his footsteps towards being a military man. The fact that Major Tom Woodey's wife (& mother of the kids) went missing ans is presumed dead due to mysterious circumstances makes things crazy for the family.

In addition to the link above, they can be found under the hashtags #WOTGen5 #MajorTom #M2F #Transgender
    Post edited by VanPelt81 on
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I love their story. I have the perfect role for Major Tom. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited May 2019
    Came up with a household that has a toddler in it since this casting call isn't getting as much traction yet...

Sim Household: Elvehjem
    Names: Bert Elvehjem, Ernie Elvehjem; Moonbeam Elvehjem
    Backstory: Bert & Ernie are polar opposites as far as a couple goes. Bert is straight laced & a military man where as Ernie is a anti-war hippie. In spite of this, somehow they made their relationship work to the point of being married and raising a toddler son together (though Bert still cringes at the fact that their son is named Moonbeam).

They can be found with the hash tag WOTGen5
    They are great! Thank you!
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,749 Member
    I have some sims up for adoptions if you want them in my gallery (as far as I know they don't have CC but you need to check that button to find them-since it says so)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Sorry I forgot my hashtags but have your young troublemaking recruits!
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    YAY! More victims...I mean sims. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I may get one in tomorrow. I think I'm addicted to casting calls.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

I completely forgot about this! If you still need sims, I can upload some.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Please do. I need a lot more sims. This generation starts officially at Midnight tonight when Andy's last chapter posts.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    edited June 2019
    I've just uploaded a family called Fortner, a single military dad and his toddler daughter. There's no CC but because of my defaults the game thinks there is. My gallery ID is Blu3Glasses
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Fortner...interesting. I may have a bit of a story line twist for them. :) That surname is already in the story. You just gave me an idea on something to do with a character I have been wondering what to do with other than kill off.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Since I have already started this generation, I am closing the casting call. Thank you to those who submitted sims for me. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656