Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Saw this on Tumblr.

Today's Q Q is:
    How should you introduce yourself from now on?

Type "I am a *your zodiac sign* and that's why" and let your autofill finish it, and find out. :P

I am a Cancer and that's why I am not emo to become a meme.

Y'AAAAAALLLLL. :D My phone has had enough of me coming in here saying "I'm not emo" cuz of y'all. LOL. I can't even.

I am a Virgo and that's why I'm broke as the Ten Commandments.

(ding-dang it! :( Looks like I'm never gonna get out of debt, does it?)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I'm a Cancer and that's why I'm not getting a chance 😔

OMG :joy::joy::joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited May 2019
    Saw this on Tumblr.

Today's Q Q is:

Type "I am a *your zodiac sign* and that's why" and let your autofill finish it, and find out. :P

Y'AAAAAALLLLL. :D My phone has had enough of me coming in here saying "I'm not emo" cuz of y'all. LOL. I can't even.

I am a Scorpio and that’s why I don’t have any time for you.

That is incredibly harsh. That also one thing I’ve never said before, so thanks autocorrect.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    I'm a Cancer and that's why I'm not getting a chance 😔

OMG :joy::joy::joy:

As a fellow Cancer, I feel ya. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    I’m slowly losing my voice and my dignity to a cold. Yay.
  • Options
    This guy's enthusiasm is too much. I can't keep up. :joy::joy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4v1TmPsHkA
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Saw this on Tumblr.

Today's Q Q is:

I am a Libra and that’s why I’m so stressed and I’m not sure what I want but I’m gonna is that a little thing.....

Mine makes no sense. I tried autocorrect once and it didn’t really work. I deleted it and tried again. I came up with this mess. 😓
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Saw this on Tumblr.

Today's Q Q is:

I am a Libra and that’s why I’m so stressed and I’m not sure what I want but I’m gonna is that a little thing.....

Mine makes no sense. I tried autocorrect once and it didn’t really work. I deleted it and tried again. I came up with this mess. 😓

It could have worked if you stopped after 'want'. :D I think mine will be even funnier if I just stopped at "I am not emo". Hahahaa.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Saw this on Tumblr.

Today's Q Q is:

It could have worked if you stopped after 'want'. :D I think mine will be even funnier if I just stopped at "I am not emo". Hahahaa.

Oh darn. I had just woken up when I did that.
    I am a Libra and that’s why I’m so stressed and I’m not sure what I want.

Yeah, that sounds like it makes sense for me :joy:
  • Options
    We're getting roasted by ourselves. :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Have you ever had a dream that when you woke up, you were so relieved it wasn't real you wanted to cry from happiness?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Have you ever had a dream that when you woke up, you were so relieved it wasn't real you wanted to cry from happiness?

When I have those sorts of dreams I wake up terrified. I’m aware it’s a dream but the only way I can wake up is if someone else wakes me up.
  • Options

I mean, yeah.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    I normally don't eat breakfast, but since I'm not supposed to eat before my surgery, I've never been more hungry in my life XD
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I normally don't eat breakfast, but since I'm not supposed to eat before my surgery, I've never been more hungry in my life XD

You're having surgery? I hope it goes smoothly! :)

And yeah, that happens, eh? I had a (fairly minor) surgery a couple years back, and I couldn't eat beforehand, of course. After surgery, I was really really hungry. My parents went and got themselves fish and chips and ate it in front of me! I wasn't supposed to eat anything that I had to chew, and they ended up buying me soup afterwards, but yeah, I was pretty unhappy watching my parents eat in my hungry and numbed-mouth but alert state.
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Hope everything goes alright.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Saw this on Tumblr.

Today's Q Q is:

I am a Sagittarius and that's why I don't know what I want to be a good day
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options

And yeah, that happens, eh? I had a (fairly minor) surgery a couple years back, and I couldn't eat beforehand, of course. After surgery, I was really really hungry. My parents went and got themselves fish and chips and ate it in front of me! I wasn't supposed to eat anything that I had to chew, and they ended up buying me soup afterwards, but yeah, I was pretty unhappy watching my parents eat in my hungry and numbed-mouth but alert state.

Dang, your parents are harsh! 😅 I think it was made worse by the fact that I wasn't allowed to have any water either. I feel like the US is overly cautious about aspiration.

Thanks Zin! All good here, although my nose hurts a lot. And they didn't end up doing anything to my soft pallet, so I'm a little disappointed about that. But hopefully that was the right choice.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Dang, your parents are harsh! 😅 I think it was made worse by the fact that I wasn't allowed to have any water either. I feel like the US is overly cautious about aspiration.

Thanks Zin! All good here, although my nose hurts a lot. And they didn't end up doing anything to my soft pallet, so I'm a little disappointed about that. But hopefully that was the right choice.

I wasn't allowed any water either after midnight, just like food. I suppose it is a little annoying, but I'd rather be safe than sorry!
  • Options
    Good luck with the surgery, Minty!
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

It's already over, but thanks! :smiley:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

It's already over, but thanks! :smiley:

Okay. 😄
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    So... my brother and dad are going on a camping trip, I said I might go. My brother is now giving me a hard time about it badgering me about how I have to "carry my own weight" which I'm perfectly capable of doing, thank you very much. He's annoying.
    unknown.png
  • Options

I wasn't allowed any water either after midnight, just like food. I suppose it is a little annoying, but I'd rather be safe than sorry!

That's a nice way to look at it. I feel like a tumble weed tho. 😅
    So... my brother and dad are going on a camping trip, I said I might go. My brother is now giving me a hard time about it badgering me about how I have to "carry my own weight" which I'm perfectly capable of doing, thank you very much. He's annoying.

Don't get eaten by bears. We'd miss you a lot.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I'm no going with him. But I'd be mad if they saw a bear without me.
    unknown.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top