Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 aMAYzing Gift Exchange ~ DONE :)

Comments

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    @Kgaff look at the amazing design of that beautiful modern home, and spot on the original version! Lovely and I'm grabbing it too! <3
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    My Dearest Buddy :'(

I think by now you may have deduced WHO had your name. No?? Ok - I will tell you. But, only because I need to take a few days to try and get my head wrapped around the news I received from my neighbors.

@Bree - YOU are my buddy. I have all your gifts ready to be uploaded and shared with you, but my heart is breaking over the news that I am going to lose a very dear (former) neighbor. I received 2 messages about this situation. And right now, I can’t think, let alone be happy or cheerful. I hope you will understand if you have to wait a few more days.

{{hugs}}
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    edited May 2019
    @MiPrissy88 I understand completely, my heart breaks for you m'dear! Take all the time you need! Besides, you didn't know it but I was sneaky and saw the stream of your buddy gift on twitch! I didn't know it was for me but it was amazing! <3<3 Sneaky me, never say I never come into your streams, I lurk a lot on a lot of streams including yours m'dear! <3<3 I'm sneaky that way!! :)

Edit:
    P.S. I can already tell you I love it! <3
  • Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,613 Member
    I know I disappeared but lack of sleep caught up to me and I fell out (insomnia sucks sometimes) so I slept for like 13 hours then woke up in a panic because nothing had been getting done. So I spent all day yesterday working on my daughter's lesson plans, making some baked goods for my step-father to take for lunch, doing laundry and a ton of other things on my to-do-list.

Moving back home after the trauma of what happened with my soon to be ex-husband really opened my eyes to things. BUT, sometimes it is not all bad I am learning a lot about myself and being back home with my parents as an adult is a quiet different experience. My mother, daughter and I are three generations of witches all under the same roof so the world should look out right! lol Seriously though I am thankful for my parents and kids! My daughter and I did spend a little time yesterday on another "secret sim thing" for my buddy! So I am hoping to finish putting that together soon! In the meantime, let me get my next gift out for my buddy and let me dig into the 138 posts I have to catch up on!
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    @MiPrissy88 I understand completely, my heart breaks for you m'dear! Take all the time you need! Besides, you didn't know it but I was sneaky and saw the stream of your buddy gift on twitch! I didn't know it was for me but it was amazing! <3<3 Sneaky me, never say I never come into your streams, I lurk a lot on a lot of streams including yours m'dear! <3<3 I'm sneaky that way!! :)

Edit:
    P.S. I can already tell you I love it! <3

You little sneaky .... 😮😮 Oh my gawwwd. I can’t believe that you did that. #CantBeMad Wowwww. Ok. As soon as I get back home, I will definitely fire up the computer and get your gifts uploaded to the exchange.

I’m SO happy you love your gift!

Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @AlphaFen
    The McGowans have moxie! Hopefully they can fix this mess before it breaks their bank ... marriage ... sanity. I see you went the easy route with the number of offspring, too. Forging a New Path might at times be perilous but overall should be great fun!!
    @Kgaff
    Sunburst is a pretty sweet build! LOVE the clean lines and open walls/spaces for the sim or sims living there to personalize.
    Ready for another sneak peek @60smusicluvr ?

The Wainwright Place made by @SamelaRita is delightful, but you don't have to take my word for it.

Her description:
    Jake and Sigrid Wainwright are the latest in a long line of farmers and horsebreeders who've lived here. They've cut back their activity now they're getting older, but the stables are still there even though there's no horses at the moment.

screenshot.jpg

She mentioned stables, right?
    screenshot-2.jpg

Or was it something about farming?
    screenshot-3.jpg
    Kindly ignore my simself puttering in the garden.

If you insist on further peeks, you can look here.
    screenshot-4.jpg
    screenshot-5.jpg
    @KaytayRoall While I know I am late I did not forget you ... For GIFT #3 I give you Shade Heartnet ... Sasha's best friend and the young man Ralph and Anita left their home too.

shade-heartnet-sims-3-amayzing-gift-exchange-gift.jpg?w=1100

Find out more about him by following this link ......
    https://mystikssimtasticsite.home.blog/2019/05/12/a-sims-3-amayzing-gift-exchange-gift-shade-heartnet/

Also, there is more to come ... Who stepped out of that teleporter? Does Shade dare to hope it is Sasha? Could it be she was on an alien world all this time? You will have to stay tuned to see!
  • JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    SamelaRita wrote: »
    @Jessabeans I love it! <3 Again!!!!! We're just about to head out to find some food, and I checked in briefly and found Another gift from you. You've just been so good to me - and sooooo creative. None of these look anything like any of the ones I've made - they're going to be such fun to play. :D And they're all so different from each other as well...falls down in awe.

I'm so happy you like them. I really enjoyed playing through your renovacies. I fell in love with The Open Gate farm. I think it's the most realistic farm I've seen in the sims so far. I look forward to reading your stories. I'm getting your last gift uploaded now, but I need to start dinner before I can post it. It's been a treat being your buddy!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Mystik1978 wrote: »
    @KaytayRoall While I know I am late I did not forget you ... For GIFT #3 I give you Shade Heartnet ... Sasha's best friend and the young man Ralph and Anita left their home too.

shade-heartnet-sims-3-amayzing-gift-exchange-gift.jpg?w=1100

Find out more about him by following this link ......
    https://mystikssimtasticsite.home.blog/2019/05/12/a-sims-3-amayzing-gift-exchange-gift-shade-heartnet/

Also, there is more to come ... Who stepped out of that teleporter? Does Shade dare to hope it is Sasha? Could it be she was on an alien world all this time? You will have to stay tuned to see!

is he supposed to look like snape or was that a happy accident? if i didn't know you i wouldn't ask cause the way it typed sounds rude but i'm curious even o he is handsome.
    @suzses OMG I love how you took a rather boring place (which you are right EAs bar/pubs are always boring with very little stuff in them). I am thrilled to be able to put this in my game and many when my sim gets enough money she will be buying that place! Either way, she will be shopping there so much she will be their best customer. I love your recolors the colors really give me that fun and fresh island theme!! Thank you so very much! I love it and can not wait to be able to place it into my game!
    HI @BREE!!

I just got home from my appointment and lunch. I literally just uploaded GIFT 1 to the exchange, but I have to get the link and a few pictures together, before I can present it to you. :#
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    Mystik1978 wrote: »
    @suzses OMG I love how you took a rather boring place (which you are right EAs bar/pubs are always boring with very little stuff in them). I am thrilled to be able to put this in my game and many when my sim gets enough money she will be buying that place! Either way, she will be shopping there so much she will be their best customer. I love your recolors the colors really give me that fun and fresh island theme!! Thank you so very much! I love it and can not wait to be able to place it into my game!

or you could use motherlode.
    @suzses Oh WOW! Paradise Equestrian Center is beautiful! I showed it to my daughter and told her she needed to make me a horse or two for that place. She asked if she could play with it too because she loves horses and has found some of the wonderful things (can we say CAP) Sims 3 has that Sims 4 does not. I love how it is not just a rabbit hole but has other things for the horses and their sims to do! The amazing color palette and stunning overall design! My Island is going to be AMAZING! With all of the different places to help really make it the best world in my game! Thank you!
    @Mystik1978
    Shade is a handsome sim and his story is hopefully, not a sad one.
    Looking froward to finding out if it's Sasha being surrounded by an alien light.
    @Bubbz3388 super cute family and I grabbed them up! Can't wait to see where their journey leads me! <3

supriailingly i was able to download them. next is finding them in game but i still have some packs to download

oh i quoted you because i keep forgetting to say i love your avi.
    @ADWilson, @SamelaRita, The Wainwright Place is very lovely and so peaceful looking, can't wait to get my hands on it! <3
    @Mystik1978 Shade Heartnet is very interesting, can't wait to find out what he is up to in my game! <3
    @MsPrissy88 your are making me sweat now, is this because I was peaking without knowing? :smiley::wink::blush:
    edited May 2019
    snipped

@MsPrissy88 your are making me sweat now, is this because I was peaking without knowing? :smiley::wink::blush:

YES BREE :D:D
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    edited May 2019
    @ADWilson We shall see very soon. I will say this one little hint ....... I still have two more gifts for my dear buddy @KaytayRoall I just need to get on the ball getting the presentation and such finished up. I don't remember when gifting closes hopefully I can get them both posted before it ends but if I have to post the 5th one late I will still get it posted. While I know 5 gifts for me is a bit of a challenge ...... It was the "extra" one that my daughter and I brainstormed together and I stay up one night working on. BUT, it fits in my overall storyline so I really want to post it. So stay-tuned my buddy my pal!
    Post edited by Mystik1978 on
    MsPrissy88 wrote: »
    snipped

YES BREE :D:D

i love that you act innocent. :p
    CIANE. PLEASE LOOK AT YOUR IN BOX. THANK YOU
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    Yes I am really!!!! :D:D:D:D

really what? i got lost cause of downloading.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top