Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ava Sinclair: The Prequel OLD

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Brandontaylor Looks like the party might get interesting with Boyd being there. It was nice of him to bring food though!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member

Ava Update

e76RUyp.jpg?1
    Today was the first day of spring and Ava and Adam ate leftover grilled cheese for breakfast. "You know, I'm wondering if Mom and Dad just gave up," Ava told her brother. "They haven't done anything yet and I'm starting to think they won't." Adam seemed a bit skeptical. "Ava, they have Robert on their side and you know how much he wants you back. We just need to be ready when it happens."

PpkhgZr.jpg?1
    Once breakfast was ate, Adam did a cardio workout inside. He dreamed of being a pro soccer player so he could play at the Stadium.

Xw8V0lb.jpg?1
    Ava, however, ventured outdoors to look for nearby gems. Adam let her go on her own because he knew she could take care of herself. He only worried that being pregnant would slow her down.

c5afy2V.jpg?1wcExUSw.jpg?1
    Once she had found a few, she and Adam went to the alchemy store together so she could cut them. If she ever got the money, she'd buy one for herself but right now, she had to come here. Adam picked flowers and collected bugs, trying to make some free money for them to live off of.

J5vwGwt.jpg?1
    When they were done, Ava suggested they head to the park. Luckily, someone had made hamburgers and left them on the table. They were still fresh so Adam and Ava helped themselves.

f3spAlB.jpg?1
    Ava spent her time in the park collecting more flowers, mushrooms, and bugs. Here she is catching a ladybug.

mcfQ8Lm.jpg?1
    Adam decided to learn how to fish. "If I can fish, we get free food and we also get free fertilizer," Adam had told Ava. Sadly, he only caught a toad and a goldfish.

Once it got late, the Sinclair siblings headed back home to get ready for bed. Little did they know, someone was watching them from afar. "I found them, sir," the figure said over his radio. "Good, come back to base and we will discuss a plan," said a voice on the radio. "Yes, sir, Mr. Lancaster."

***Okay, I have to admit something. I forgot to get a few screenshots that would have helped out a bit with this. The next update is the same way but it's just going to have to do since I don't want to retake the screenshots.

@king_of_simcity7 He didn't stay very long. He was at the party but then Ava got a call saying he was throwing a party and he just vanished, lol
    edited May 2020
    Ava Update

AxY1Qkn.jpg?1
    As Adam was still getting ready, Ava worked on her alchemy skill. She made a few elixirs, just to have some handy if she needed them.

1s8GRBI.jpg?1
    Once Adam had gotten ready, the two siblings took care of the garden. Ava used the goldfish and toad Adam caught to fertilize a few plants while Adam helped with watering. Ava was going to have to invest in a sprinkler. When they had finished, Adam took the car to attend a cooking class. He knew he needed to help out a bit when the baby came. Ava was getting pretty close to having the baby and she would need to rely on him more. Ava decided to look for more gems, spending most of the day doing so.

t4cMxlo.jpg?1
    When she was up at Simhenge and heading home, she was attacked by a bald man wearing a suit and sunglasses. "Ha, we got you now, missy!" he yelled.

bt3iJXL.jpg?1
    "So you thought you could escape Mr. Lancaster, huh? Well, you are wrong. When Mr. Lancaster wants something, he gets it, no matter the cost." "Leave me alone!," Ava growled at him. The two goons started laughing. "Oh yeah, what's a pregnant lady gonna do to us? We've been trained by the best!"

rLXiaxh.jpg
    2kNzCW9.jpg
    Ava knew exactly what to do and she pulled out two Flasks of Angry Bee's and threw them at the goons. "AHHHH, they're stinging me! Get them off, get them off!" Ava tried to run as fast as she could but that was when a flash of light occurred and a man appeared. "Well, well, well. If it isn't my beautiful fiancee. I knew I'd find you."

a9fuqTT.jpg
    "Robert?" Ava said in surprise. "Oh don't act so surprised, my love. Do you know what you've done? You've made a mockery out of me! No one escapes the wrath of Robert Lancaster! You are coming with me!" Ava shook her head. "I'm not going anywhere with you, you monster!" she yelled at him.

HdRNEfs.jpg
    87vQXYO.jpg
    "I beg to differ," Robert told her. "You aren't the only one who has practiced alchemy, my love." Pulling out a bottle of Potent Sleep Elixir, Robert threw it at Ava, causing her to get extremely sleepy. "You son of a..." she said, before falling to the ground before she could finish her sentence. "Excellent," Robert said. "Boys, take her to a cell. Put her next to our other prisoner."

***Missing a few photo's here as well. Things have gotten extremely dangerous for Ava and Adam now that Robert is here. He has big plans but he may be in for a surprise.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
    @Brandontaylor Interesting update! I hope that no harm comes to Ava
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

@king_of_simcity7 We can only hope she will be okay. Thanks for the comment!

Ava Update

4b04cYq.jpg
    Robert watched Ava as she slept and he was very pleased with himself. After almost a year, he had finally caught his ex-fiancee and he was going to make her pay. No one escapes from Robert Lancaster, he thought. At that moment, he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Ah, David. I see that you've heard I caught your daughter."

Yr8VclQ.jpg
    David came up to Robert. "You are such a genius, sir," David said. Robert smiled. "Well, yes, but you already knew that. I hate to do this to you, but you need punished for letting your son and daughter escape."

4tV0qm8.jpg
    "Wait, Mr. Lancaster, NOOO!" Robert threw a Flask of Angry Bee's at David for punishment as David's wife Elizabeth watched.

a073JOE.jpg
    With the sound proof walls, the other prisoner could not hear what was going on. He was David's brother, John, and also Adam and Ava's uncle. John knew a secret but since he was always unconscious due to medicine Robert gave him, he could not tell anyone.

oeKyqXW.jpg
    Normally Ava was home by 8pm and Adam was starting to get worried. Because of this, he decided to call up Officer Hank Goddard. "Hey, this is Adam Sinclair. I'm calling because my sister hasn't been home yet and she isn't answering any of my calls. Her location is also turned off and I have no way to find her." Hank told Adam not to worry and that he would send officers out to look for her. Adam was so worried that Ava had been captured by their parents and he told Hank about it. Hank said that they would start by investigating the Sinclair's and Robert Lancaster.

9IwIP4Z.jpg
    "I'm sorry that I had to punish your husband, Elizabeth, but he deserved it," Robert told Mrs. Sinclair. "Yes, the old fool does not realize that he is just a pawn in our plans," Elizabeth replied. Elizabeth did not love David but she knew that he had more money than her first love had. John Sinclair had actually been her first love but he abandoned her when she had slept with his brother David.

deVyfox.jpg
    The next day, Ava started to feel labor pains and she knew that her baby was on it's way. "Oh no, not here. Not in these conditions, please Watcher, help me!" she said. But the pains didn't stop and she knew she was going to have to deliver the baby herself.

krB6WWA.jpg
    Ava gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. "I don't know how, but we are going to get out of here, little one."

***Things are going a bit quickly but it is mainly because I don't want to drag out her imprisonment for too long. Next update, a few things will be explained in words with a few pictures. It will be posted soon.

Ava Update

bgjWME7.jpg
    While Ava and the baby slept, Elizabeth Sinclair slowly entered the cell. She carefully picked up her granddaughter and snuck out the door with her. That is when Ava woke up. "Hey, where are you taking my baby?" she asked her mother. "Do not worry, my sweet Ava. I am only taking care of her. No harm will come to her, she is my granddaughter, after all." "But she's my daughter," Ava said angrily. Elizabeth just ignored her and walked out of the room.

UByaofl.jpg
    Adam hadn't been able to sleep all night and so he called up Officer Goddard early that morning. "We are still working on it, Mr. Sinclair. We do have some evidence that your parents do in fact have her. One of Robert Lancaster's men came into the hospital saying that Ava threw a Flask of Angry Bee's at him. He is severely allergic so Dr. Landgraab said if he helped the police, they would help him and the goon delivered." Adam was glad that he called Hank, he was one of the best cops on the force.

DYRWcum.jpg
    When he had hung up the phone, his doorbell rang. Quickly changing his clothes, Adam went to answer the door.

P2UQuFG.jpg6F6fvxG.jpg
    That was when Adam came face to face with his father. "What the heck are you doing here?" Adam asked his father. "Don't take that tone with me, boy! Do you have any idea what your escape caused? I lost favor with Mr. Lancaster and he punished me for it. Do you see these bee stings? He did this to me and it's all your fault!" David slapped Adam but Adam grabbed his arm and threw David over his shoulder.

4G8g47B.jpgv4FcdYz.jpg
    "I'm not the weak little boy you remember, Dad," Adam said to his father. "I can take care of myself now and I don't care what you think anymore. I'm tired of being pushed around by you." That is when Hank jumped out of the bushes. "Good work, Sinclair. You'd make a great cop," he told Adam. "Alright David, you are under arrest. Anything you say or do can be used against you in a court of law." Hank continued with the Miranda Rights as he put David into his car. "Now where is Ava," Hank yelled into David's face. "I don't know!" David answered. Hank knew he was lying and he used interrogation techniques until he got his answer. (Hank may have been a bit too rough with David, lol)

iPV5XmE.jpg
    "Your father gave us the location of your sister. Apparently she and your uncle are in the abandoned mine. Lancaster made a bunker there," Hank told Adam. "Alright, let's go get her then," Adam said. "You can't go with me, it's too dangerous. I'm calling backup," Hank said. "I am going with you, I don't care what you say," Adam replied back. Hank sighed but he finally agreed. "Alright, but take this gun. Only shoot to injure, not kill." The two men then hopped in to the squad car and headed to the mine.

Adam and Hank ran down the mine, searching for the hidden bunker. "I found it!" Adam hollered to Hank. The two men heard a baby's cry at the same time another officer appeared. "Take the baby, Adam and I will get the prisoners!" Hank told them. Hank and Adam searched until they found some stairs. "Down here, she's down here!" Hank said to Adam. They ran down the stairs where they saw John and Ava.

7AqgAqA.jpg
    "Oh thank the Watcher, he heard my prayers," Ava said as Adam hugged her. "You're safe now, sis," Adam told her. "Where's Avery?" she asked her brother. "Avery?" he questioned. "My daughter, I named her Avery," Ava told Adam. "She's safe, she is with the other officers now."

bWJFIfd.jpg
    "You are safe now, Mr. Sinclair," Hank told John. "Where are my brother, sister-in-law, and Robert?" John asked. "David is in custody but we have no idea where Robert and Elizabeth are. They may have heard about the raid on this bunker and hid somewhere. We have a team searching for them now but it may be too late."

***Ava and John are safe. In tomorrow's update, we will learn a secret that John has been hiding for many years and will be a shock to everyone. Also, if you recall, Ava's original eldest daughter was named Avery and she was in the singer career. Now you will get to see her childhood before her younger sister is born.
    edited May 2019
    Ava Sinclair Update

After being rescued by Adam and Hank Goddard, Ava and her uncle John Sinclair returned to Ava and Adam's house. Ava and John got cleaned up while Adam took care of baby Avery. This update is the aftermath of the last one.

pmPBrPr.jpg?1
    Ava: It is so good to see you again, Uncle John.
    John Sinclair: It is good to see you as well, sweetie. I just wish it was under better circumstances.
    Adam: I think we all do, John. Hopefully Robert and Mom will leave us alone now and maybe they'll get caught.
    John: I do hope so.

ndD45Su.jpg?1
    John: There is one thing that you need to know so I am just going to come out and say it. David Sinclair is not your biological father, I am.
    Adam and Ava: What?
    John: It is true. Your mother and I were in a relationship and apparently I got her pregnant, although she was cheating on me with David at the time. I found out recently when a DNA test revealed that I was. When you came to me, Ava, and told me about what Robert and David had planned for you, I had just found out about it. I knew I needed to do anything to help my children out.
    Adam: But how do you know for sure? If David is your brother, DNA results would be too close to call.
    John: Yes, that is true. However, I done the math and it all adds up, I just never saw it before.

i4HMHok.jpg?1
    Ava: I can't believe you are our dad, but I am so glad you are.
    John: So am I, but I am also something else now. I'm a grandfather now.

zXhFkZA.jpg?1
    John: I have you to thank for my rescue, son. I am so proud of you both.
    Adam. Thank you, Dad. Ava and I are going to make the Sinclair name stand for something good again.
    John: I'm glad to hear it. Now, I'm transferring $10,000 into your account, just to help you out a bit. I need to update my will, as you both will inherit everything I own.
    Adam: You aren't dying, are you?
    John: (Laughing) No, no. Nothing like that. I am going to get a house here, though, I want to be nearby if you ever need me.

79BcxO4.jpg?1uQUb8jG.jpg
    Once their real father had left, Ava and Adam worked in the garden. Ava was glad to be free and now that she wasn't pregnant, she'd be more prepared if Robert ever came back. One of the plants died so Ava had Adam dispose of it. Adam was still so emotional about John being his father that he cried about the dead plant.

i3ApnGp.jpg?2
    Ava just adored her new daughter, even if Boyd never did have anything to do with her. She knew that the Watcher had planned Avery's birth and that the circumstances leading to it was his will.

beXUehB.jpg?1
    Adam decided that it was time for him to get a job. He wanted to be a famous athlete so he went to the stadium for an interview. The interview went very well and he was made a Rabid Fan.

SzRDur6.jpg?1
    Uncle Adam got his turn with his new niece. He was upset when Ava slept with Boyd but he was happy to be an uncle to Avery.

pzyL8S9.jpg?1
    Ava made some Goopy Carbonara for her and Adam to eat. Being held captive, she now enjoyed her time with her brother more than she ever had before.

xHmeM4T.jpg?1
    Ava was working on making one of every elixir she knows so far but she failed to create one, causing herself to become a toad woman. Knowing what to do, she quickly made a cure elixir.

JMelrD1.jpg?2
    Ava: Much better. I hate to think what would happen if I didn't know how to cure myself.

***Saving the next update for tomorrow so I can play another save file tonight.

Ava Update

Two years have passed since the last update. Things have changed but Ava has not seen or heard from Robert or her mother during this time. Avery has become a toddler and Adam has moved in with his father, John Sinclair. Let's see what Ava is up to now, shall we?

lQOrBfP.jpg
    Ava got up before anyone else had and she let Avery out of her crib. Waiting on her boyfriend to wake up, she decided to read a book.

Ka5Qrjt.jpg
    Little Avery sat in her bedroom, playing with her Imaginary Friend doll, Fluffs. Today Ava was having her Avery's room refurnished as she had recently had her toddler birthday.

U1Kpi1x.jpg
    Hank: Good morning, babe.
    Ava: (kissing him) Good morning to you, too.
    After saving Ava, Hank had become great friends with her and Adam. When he and Pauline broke off their engagement, Ava was there to comfort him and over time, they fell in love. Ava had asked him to move in and he gladly accepted. He was a great help with Avery and also great protection, although Ava was pretty capable herself.

5UlDlIX.jpg
    Ava still loves to garden and she continues to grow alchemy ingredients and lemons.

0F35i2T.jpg
    While she gardened, Hank decided to increase his logic skill for work, hoping to get promoted in the near future.

8uaM4QZ.jpg
    Ava had been wanting to join the political career for some time now and she and Hank had a talk about it.
    Hank: If you want to do it, just do it. Avery will be fine with me or a babysitter.
    Ava: You are right. I'm qualified for an entry level position so I think I'll just do it.
    Ava went for her interview today and she got the job. Hopefully one day she will become Leader of the Free World.

EQjrWRQ.jpg
    On her way home, Ava got soaked when it started to pour. Avery had started to be potty trained, although she hadn't learned to talk or walk yet. (Only in the Sims, right?) Avery had also started to learn the xylophone and she was doing very well at it. Ava wondered if she'd be a rock star in the future.
    @Brandontaylor Nice updates :smile: I am glad that Ava was not held captive for too long and they found out who their real father was :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Did you use cheats or mods to make Avery a girl when she came out? I mean like since the game randomizes it. I see a bright future of her with Hank!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!

@queenvortex808 Sorry for not getting back to you on your question. Didn't use mods to cheat the gender but I did use cheats to make sure she was a female.

Ava should be returning tomorrow sometime. I'm only playing about a day and a half though so won't be too much of an update.

Ava Update

OX5Ddqo.jpg
    Ava ate goopy carbonara for lunch. She doesn't start her job until Monday and today was Friday.

OziuRjL.jpg
    Once she had finished eating, Ava spent most of the early afternoon trying to teach Avery to walk.

PxQMBF3.jpg
    Hank got off of work and shed his police uniform. Once he got done eating, Hank taught Avery to use the potty. Avery seems to like Hank very well, probably because Boyd hasn't came to see her yet, even after a couple years. Also, of all people that John Sinclair could end up with, he is dating Susan Wainwright.

9wzjDhQ.jpg
    Since Hank was home, Ava spent some time learning more alchemy recipes. She still hasn't learned the fairy recipe yet but she is working on it.

SCbl64x.jpg
    The next morning, Hank had to get up earlier than usual since Avery woke up crying. Luckily she only needed fed.

LO2UQpj.jpg
    Ava took care of the garden but a lot of the plants died so she had to throw a bunch away. This is okay though as Ava and Hank may be moving before long.

NKoJNip.jpg
    Avery playing with her blocks table. Usually she plays with the xylophone instead but I redirected her.

Not much of a story today, more of a filler update.
    How high is Avery's xylophone skill? Just want to know because I read something about hidden skills in TS3..

@queenvortex808 Not sure. I don't believe she has hit the first level yet.
    @queenvortex808 Not sure. I don't believe she has hit the first level yet.

Interesting
    @Brandontaylor Cute toddler scenes with Avery :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    How are they doing?

@queenvortex808 Haven't played them for a while but I hope to this weekend. We had a lot of severe weather lately so I haven't been able to play the Sims too much.

I'm sorry to say that this story is done. I have the save files for it but since this was only a prequel to the original story, I'm now going to return to the original. The reason is that I wanted the prequel to lead up to the original but I got tired of waiting.

@queenvortex808 You'll have to check the old story for updates. This story is the past while the original story is the present.
    :o:'(

So, this is how it ends....

@queenvortex808 Unfortunately so. I'm thinking that I probably should have just recreated the original Sims earlier instead of doing the prequel. I'm so thankful that you followed this story, I really appreciate it. The new updates for the original story has Avery as an adult so this story still continues in a sense, just not when Avery is a child.
    @Brandontaylor Looking forward to you sharing a story with Avery as an adult :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks, it'll be fun to play her as an adult again, I appreciate her more now than I did when I originally played her.