Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    screenshot-18_1_orig.jpg
    "Hello, William." Gaston approached from behind."I have a message from Belle...She despises you William.She ran away to get help.I heard you kept her prisoner...We don't allow that here." William was too depressed to do anything.

screenshot-19_1_orig.jpg
    "Oh I see, you're too kind to do anything.." Gaston chuckled."Makes my job easier then."

screenshot-21_1_orig.jpg
    "You can't hide William! Belle doesn't want you."

screenshot-22_2_orig.jpg
    "Jonathan!!! Stop it!!" Belle screamed "William!!"

screenshot-23_1_orig.jpg
    "Belle!" He whispered softly.She had returned.William felt his strength return.

screenshot-26_2_orig.jpg
    "She's just here to protect me." Gaston responded."She's not hear for you." "Enough!!" William shouted and took Gaston down."
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    You guys see that thread from the TS4 forums that got moved here? Doesn't this kind of...depress you? It makes it abundantly clear to me which game the older players are playing. The OP quite innocently admitted they currently preferred TS3 over 4 and was met by two TS4 simmers (one more than the other) with great venom. And I just...don't understand why.

People occasionally post in this thread stuff from TS4. And what do we do? We welcome them with open arms, we comment on their game, we leave an awesome...

A girl posts that she is enjoying TS3 more than TS4 at the moment in the TS4 forums? She's met immediately with a...MiserableSimmer being passive aggressive and talking down to her. And that same simmer kept it up until the thread was moved.

Keep it classy, loyal Sims 4 players. :neutral:

Side note: Whenever people are like "UGH TS3 made my laptop toaster blow up! DAE think the game is THE WORST GAME EVER MADE?" I just want to shake them. TS3 is clunky, but you know what else is? Basically every Besthesda game ever made and everyone loves them. It's almost like...you can make a game work if you truly want to...but I guess giving a game even the slightest fighting chance isn't their goal to begin with, their goal is to drag TS3 through the mud and the dirt...and wow...are they good at it.

that-there-was-an-awesome-post.jpg

:star:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @dfxblock Which sliders? If you're talking about her...ahem...assets, then they are basically build into the dress. :lol: In my signature, any V2 creations are made using them. :smile:
  • Options
    @Emily4331
    I looked for the thread but I don't see it.
  • Options
    @emorrill :kissing_heart:

@GraceyManor It's titled "Went back to TS3" or something along those lines.
  • Options
    They are being really rude over there.It was an accident.
    Probably would have been best just to come and play sims 3 and not announce it.
    I stay away from the 4 forums even when I play 4.
  • Options
    screenshot-28_3_orig.jpg
    "Belle" William sighed as he looked into the eyes starring back at him...."I don't think so" Gaston said as he slowly approached.

screenshot-29_3_orig.jpg
    "William look out!" Belle screamed. Gaston swung his knife into William's side.But not before William clawed him."

screenshot-31_2_orig.jpg
    "Belle...you came back?" He said weakly as she held him in her arms."I had to, I wasn't going to let them hurt you....I shouldn't have left..." He smiled."I....love you Belle." He appeared to take his last breath."William? William?!!!"

screenshot-33_1_orig.jpg
    Belle cried her eyes out..Completely oblivious to what was going on behind her.

screenshot-34_1_orig.jpg
    screenshot-35_2_orig.jpg
    screenshot-36_2_orig.jpg
    William managed to tell Belle how he felt in time.His spell was broken.Belle was still unaware what just as happened; as she was still crying.

screenshot-37_1_orig.jpg
    "Belle?" William whispered

screenshot-39_1_orig.jpg
    She looked him over.Belle didn't recognize the young man in front of her."Its me.." She looked into his eyes."It is you!"

screenshot-40_1_orig.jpg

Part 2 of today's update.
    Chapter & Song: http://hauntedmansionsims.weebly.com/chapter-15.html
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

Today's update

[img][/img]73yF75a.jpg

since it was an early morning they went to the gym together

[img][/img]619EG3J.jpg

[img][/img]8cJwEqz.jpg

[img][/img]yMHmuS9.jpg

Great job you two

[img][/img]qxT1uP4.jpg

They visited another beach where Donal lighted the
    grill so they could eat marshmallows.

[img][/img]k9uMrNW.jpg

They soon got switched to swim clothes since it was another nice day

[img][/img]oMp9OYt.jpg

Donal watched Sierra play in the sand

[img][/img]tfz8LiU.jpg

And grilled a marshmallow

[img][/img]xmrFuAW.jpg

[img][/img]IHMNKNz.jpg

Sierra playing in the sand

All for today

• Options
    Well friends, the new Sam chapter is HERE! :smiley: *Flickr will be down tomorrow (May 22) starting at 5pm PDT so if my pictures aren't showing up at the time, that's why.

I hope you will all enjoy this chapter as I've worked so hard on it (and I hope Part 1 fits! :flushed: ) Forgive how long it is. :kissing_heart:

The Wedding of the Century
    Part 1- The Ceremony

The day had finally arrived. The day Doctor Samuel Beckett and Miss Emma Simself would be joined in holy matrimony in the grand Temple of Hidden Springs. Granted it had only been four days since Sam’s return from his last leap, but to the husband and wife to be it felt like an eternity for this day to come! Even when they had rushed to finalize all the wedding plans, because of never knowing just when exactly Sam would leap again, the hours still passed by sluggishly. The two lovers greatly longed for each day to pass, so they would be ever closer to the moment when they could finally consummate their marriage. No doubt they both felt it was worth the wait, but holding back in engaging in the greatest act of love between two people, who are very much in love, was becoming increasingly unbearable.

But not anymore. The day was here. It was going to be joyous, it was going to be tearful, it was going to be heavenly, and at the end of the day Sam would carry his dear Emma back to their home where they would finally be able to express their all-consuming passion and begin their new life together. Neither of their futures ever felt brighter.

Both had butterflies in their stomachs all throughout the night and into the morning, feeling nervous at taking such a big step in life, but also feeling incredibly excited at the same time.

The wedding was scheduled to begin at 9 o’clock on this sunny, late summer morning. The temple, in all its majesty, lit up like a heavenly mansion as the sun’s rays glazed over its grand windows and marble spires.

40886110273_9be9d592f5_c.jpg
    47800680762_2e62ab57eb_c.jpg
    47800673152_bc4b5525c8_c.jpg

Inside, in the right room at the middle of the building, the Groom, Sam, was getting himself dressed in a fine tuxedo, while Liam stood watch by the door. Al of course was present with Sam in the room, congratulating him, cheering him on for “getting the girl” and actually being able to get married again, which they both honestly thought would never happen. Indeed there was much to celebrate for the time travelling Physicist and his holographic companion after almost a decade of leaping around through time and experiencing all they had together.

On the left side of the building in an elegantly decorated room, the Bride, Emma, was readying herself for the day she’d been waiting for her entire life, with help from her dear mother. The maid of honor Becky, also stood watch by the door; she and Liam making sure the bride and groom didn’t get a premature look at each other before the ceremony.

The flower girl and ring bearer, Emma’s niece and nephew, tried to wait and sit patiently in the pews with their parents, while the Minister was preparing himself in his chamber. The temple decorators shuffled around this way and that, putting the final touches on all the flowers and other decorations for the ceremony.

The first guests – The Vanderburgs - arrived at 8:30 and the rest just kept pouring in after. “Oohs and Ahhs” filled the room as they looked about, taking their seats.

The beautiful prelude music from the organ encompassed the entire temple, the various notes echoing off the high ceiling, and resting into the ears of each person in attendance until the clock struck nine, and the wedding would begin.

The top of the hour had arrived.

The Minister was the first to take his place in the wedding ceremony, behind the arch, and proceeded to welcome all the guests to this “glorious occasion.” Afterward, he stretched forth his hand to the left, beckoning Sam to come forward. Sam did so, with Al following closely behind him, and they both stopped to take their place beside the arch. All the guests smiled brightly at Sam and he couldn’t contain doing the same.

40886109343_61750aa700_c.jpg

“You ready for this?” Al couldn’t help asking his friend.
    Expelling a deep, anxious breath, Sam nodded and whispered, “Yes. I’ve waited for this day for so many years. I’m so glad you could be here to share it with us Al.”
    Al smiled. “I wouldn’t have missed it for the world kid.”
    Sam glanced over his shoulder at him, returning the smile.

Emma’s parents were then welcomed in, taking a seat in the very front left pew. They exchanged smiles with Sam of joy.

Next, the organist began quietly playing “Canon in D” as the ceremony officially began; beginning with the Best Man and Maid of Honor walking, arm in arm, down the aisle towards the arch.

47800679902_b4c75abfac_c.jpg

Becky took her place to the left of the arch, while Liam took his place beside Sam, unbeknownst to him stepping right into Al.
    “Hey!” the hologram cried, but quickly composed himself for the sake of keeping the reverence and stepped back a hair. Gosh I wish it were just me standing up here with Sam…being the true Best Man.

The guest’s smiles lit up as the charming young ring bearer made his way down the aisle.

46936524875_d5baed1274_c.jpg

He didn’t walk as gracefully as his mother practiced with him, but it was ok. He too took his place to the left of the Arch, by Becky, just as the Flower Girl began to step forward, strewing out rose petals all over the aisle, preparing the way for the bride.

40886109583_e80e5fd645_c.jpg
    46936525045_cefd28c188_c.jpg

Once her place was taken next to her cousin, the Organist promptly began to play the intro to, “Here Comes the Bride.” The guests began to stand up.

47800680182_1d06ff3a8e_c.jpg

Sam’s heart fluttered even more wildly at hearing the tune, for he couldn’t WAIT to see his dear Emma.

Soon the Bride emerged from behind the tall potted flowers, gracefully making her way to the head of the aisle. As her body turned, fully facing her soon to be husband, Sam’s mouth gradually fell in awe at her gorgeous, angelic appearance.

40886109743_9273252bb3_c.jpg

“Oh my gosh Al,” he whispered, eyes glued to his love. “She looks like an Angel!”

47800678162_c661d7ac79_c.jpg

Liam shot a slight glance at Sam wondering why he called him by the wrong name.
    “That’s because she is,” Al responded with a smile, stepping closer to his friend and admiring his bride to be as well.

Now it was Emma’s heart that fluttered more wildly as she carefully began to walk down the aisle, clutching the bouquet to her chest, with the long train flowing gracefully behind her.

47800680582_cf1bdc6934_c.jpg
    40886104643_3035102a38_c.jpg
    40886110053_0c7a4c9a59_c.jpg
    47800673472_6dd86eeb28_c.jpg

Then her eyes fully met Sam’s.

32908735147_4f1da31952_c.jpg
    46936525205_d66ed7673c_c.jpg

Once she arrived at the foot of the aisle, her father stood, taking her hand and then pulling her in for a hug.

33975451488_14ee06e2d1_c.jpg

“Love you pumpkin.”
    “Love you too daddy.”

47800673242_8df8790d81_c.jpg

As the tearful father released his daughter, he still held her hand and led her in the direction of the groom, to “give her away.” Sam stretched forth both his hands to receive her, grinning brightly and she took them grinning too.

47800680392_a41e0f762f_c.jpg

“You look gorgeous,” Sam whispered in her ear.
    “Thanks,” Emma blushed. “You look pretty good yourself.”

They quietly chuckled as the minister slid the padded altar from the side to underneath the arch and bid the two kneel before it. Becky then stepped forward to carefully remove the long, ceremonial veil attached to Emma’s hair, leaving the shorter one in place. The organist concluded the song and a moment of silence filled the temple.

32908735697_857a0f3c4c_c.jpg

The Minister raised his hands and offered up a prayer to the heavens in Sam and Emma’s behalf and everyone bowed their heads in reverence to it.

When he finished with the prayer, he proceeded to whisper some very sacred things about marriage between the Bride and Groom that were meant for their ears only; for them to treasure and remember in their hearts. They then vowed to do all that was said.

40886105083_57e4d34ae5_c.jpg

At the conclusion of that the two stood up from the altar, Emma’s hand in Sam’s to help her up, and the Minister slid the altar to the side where it previously sat.

“I can’t take my eyes off you,” Sam whispered to his love, gazing dreamily into her eyes.
    “Nor I you,” Emma whispered too. “But shhh, the Minister is about to speak again.”

47808151662_177bc3b5b7_c.jpg

They squeezed each other’s hands tightly as the Minister started the next part of the ceremony.

“Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Doctor Samuel Beckett and Emma Simself in Holy Matrimony within this temple of the most high God. Samuel and Emma,” he now addressed, “today as you join together in marriage, there is a vast and unknown future stretching out before you.”
    Sam and Emma’s eyes locked deeply at how true that statement would be for them.
    “The possibilities and potentials of your married life are great. Through your commitment to each other, may you grow and nurture a love that makes both of you better people. A love that continues to give you great joy, and also a passion for living that provides you with the energy and patience to face the hardships and responsibilities of life.”
    The two nodded.
    “And with that, it’s time now for the vows,” he continued. “The rings please.”

The little boy stepped forward, holding the ring pillow up towards Sam and Emma as they each took the opposite ring into their hands. Then he promptly joined his parents out in the pews, as he didn’t feel like standing anymore; his job was done anyway. A few guests chuckled at the sight.

“Emma, you may begin with your vows,” the Minister said.

With Sam’s hand in hers, she lightly cleared her throat, and began slipping the ring onto his finger while saying, “My dear Sam, this day I humbly give you my hand and my heart for the rest of my life. Just as this ring I place on your finger is a circle without end, my love for you is eternal. With this ring, I thee wed.

47852839831_da95074e10_c.jpg

I promise to be your constant companion, best friend, and confidant through the rest of the days of your life, to raise children with you and grow old with you; to support you in your responsibilities and to care for you in sickness and in health. Even during the times when we must be apart, no matter how hard it may seem, my love and commitment to you will never fade.” She sniffed and then continued. “In all my life I never dreamed of finding a man as smart, talented, wonderful, and amazing as you to be mine. You’ve inspired me to be a better person and motivate me to keep up with my talents. You fill in my gaps and you complete me. Through thick and thin during this new life journey we’re about to embark on, I will always be here for you. I love you Sam…with all my heart.”

32908738417_72394743a9_c.jpg

Seeing the tears in Emma’s eyes caused Sam’s to tear up as well. He smiled lovingly at her.

“And now for your vows Samuel,” the Minister said.

Caressing Emma’s hand in his for a moment, Sam proceeded to slip the ring onto her finger, ever so slowly, for there was much to say.

47800677532_b766f6da6b_c.jpg

“My dearest Emma,” he began, “my best friend and soul mate, I give you this ring as a symbol of my eternal love and devotion to you. With this ring I thee wed, and vow to express my undying love for you each and every day; for each day I have with you is a gift from God and I wish to cherish them, never taking them for granted.”

47852839991_015693f07d_c.jpg

Then he clasped both of her hands into his, looking her deeply in the eyes as he continued. “Emma for so many years I’ve walked alone, leaping from one place to the next, and never knowing exactly where I was meant to stay. Nothing ever felt constant to me, and that was a struggle. Occasionally I would find love – at least think I did – but God always had this painful and sometimes humorous way of letting me know that some things were never meant to be.” They both chuckled. “Then one day…He sends me this lovely lady, who could’ve just easily passed me by on the street, but somehow we were drawn to each other and felt the need to introduce ourselves.” Emma looked down with a blush. “From that day forward our friendship grew and grew, eventually blossoming into the purest of love, and I came to find that no matter how much my life continued to change, for the worse or for the better, YOU were that one constant in my life.” He choked for a moment as he went on to say, “you were always there for me when I needed it the most.”

It was at this point in Sam’s speech that a tear streamed down Al’s cheek.

40886104523_69f95e0642_c.jpg

“I promise you Emma,” Sam continued, gently squeezing her hands again, “that no matter where God may send me, my love for you is eternal, I will always stay true to you, and my heart will always be here with you.”

Emma’s parents shot curious glances at each other upon hearing that.

“And during those times when we aren’t apart I vow to care for and support you and our children in sickness and in health, in joy and sorrow, through every challenge life's gonna throw at us. I vow to protect you always, I’ll lay down my life for you if need be; for this is how much I love you! From now and to forever I am yours.”

Emma mouthed, “And I am yours,” as they both took a moment to wipe away the tears from their eyes. Many of the guests began doing the same.

“And with those beautiful declarations of love,” the Minister chimed in with a smile, “I now ask do you, Samuel Beckett, take Emma Simself to be your lawfully wedded wife, for time and all eternity?”

“I do,” Sam responded, locking eyes with his love and smiling.

“And do you, Emma Simself, take Samuel Beckett to be your lawfully wedded husband, for time and all eternity?”

“I do,” Emma expressed, smiling brightly.

40886107643_de76f5854c_c.jpg

A few quiet “Aww’s” were heard from among the guests.

“Then by the power vested in me by the City of Hidden Springs,” the Minister concluded, “and by the power of Almighty God, in His house this day, I now pronounce you…husband and wife.” He turned to Sam. “You may kiss the bride.”

Sam didn’t hesitate for a second.

Within that drawn out, passionate kiss, the Minister stepped aside so that the focus could fully be on the new husband and wife as all the guests stood up and clapped.

47800677652_3d0fe94ffa_c.jpg
    47800674792_1a60cdef77_c.jpg

Releasing themselves from the kiss, but still holding each other in their arms, Sam said, “Hey you Mrs. Beckett,” he blushed, “we did it.”
    “Yes,” Emma grinned. “And it was as beautiful as I always imagined it would be.”
    You’re beautiful. You sure lit up this entire temple, not to mention my world, today.”
    “Aww Sam…you make me speechless.”
    “Well you take my breath away too.” He winked.
    She chuckled. “I love you.”
    “I love you too.”

47852840141_65007bd894_c.jpg

The guests inched closer now to the Bride and Groom, continuing to clap and some even began throwing rice.
    Sam and Emma glanced over at them with cheerful smiles.

40886107803_07c9d62f98_c.jpg

Then Sam glanced farther behind him at Al, to acknowledge him, and smiled. No words needed to be spoken for the hologram to know what his friend was saying. He shot a tearful grin and expression back at Sam as if to say, “Way to go kid.”

47800680952_53ff0036ea_c.jpg

In that moment, with all the rice flying around, Sam took Emma into his arms, swooped her around, and dipped her into a kiss.

47800675052_31deb195d0_c.jpg

The guests clapped harder and cheered more wildly at the sight.

47800677862_4c2cebd395_c.jpg

They then parted to create a pathway for Sam and Emma to take their first steps as husband and wife. In so doing, they still couldn’t take their eyes off each other.

47852840281_9b415aa34a_c.jpg

At the head of the aisle, Sam stopped and scooped his bride up into his arms, Emma expressing a surprised squeal at the gesture.

“Allow me to carry you over the threshold and into the temple gardens my love,” he said, “for we have pictures to take.”

40886105263_5a2228b740_c.jpg

“Oh Sam, you can carry me to the ends of the world if you wish. I could stay in this moment forever.”

47852840431_a804cc5112_c.jpg

Sam smiled, giving her a peck on the lips, and kept still there for a moment to grant her wish as the guests continued to clap and cheer behind them.

40886107953_2ca08e00d4_c.jpg

Back near the arch, Emma’s parents stood and watched their daughter in the arms of her husband, with tears streaming down their cheeks.
    “There goes our baby girl,” Her mother said.
    “Not quite yet,” her father corrected, tenderly squeezing his wife’s hand in his. “There’s still the cake cutting and reception.”
    “I know, but you know what I mean.”

33975451638_20991e9051_c.jpg

After a long pause…
    “So you were wondering too what exactly Sam meant when he said, ‘No matter where God sends me’ huh?” she asked her husband.
    “I did,” he admitted. “I’m sure he was referring to his confidential side job with the DCC, however I wouldn’t consider that something that involves God’s doing, but,” he sighed, “everyone thinks differently about things and…I’m sure Emma knew exactly what he was referring to.”
    His wife nodded.

Across from them, Renauld and Catarina Vanderburg stood watching the happily married couple as well.

“Well, that was a very wonderful wedding,” Renauld stated. “The best I’ve witnessed in years.”

47852842771_9306290492_c.jpg

“Indeed,” Catarina agreed, dabbing at her eyes with a handkerchief.
    “Why Catarina,” he asked, inching closer to her, “do my eyes deceive me or are those actual tears falling from your eyes?” He winked. Sometimes Catarina would inconspicuously put eye drops in her eyes while attending certain events so as not to look cold because in all honesty…she really wasn’t the crying in public type person.
    “Yes,” she admitted in a tone of defeat. “You know how much the good Doctor means to me.”
    “I do…”
    “So much so that I’m kind of mourning over the fact that he didn’t marry our dear Francisca!”

Renauld laughed, a little louder than she cared for, and drew her in for a hug. It felt great that things had been mended between them and this wedding served as a reminder of their own vows said to each other so many years ago.

It was a glorious wedding. One that would never be forgotten to those who witnessed it for years to come.

<3
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @emorrill that was a beautiful chapter! I don’t have the patience to pose my sims and all that walking down the aisle! I love that wedding chapel so romantic!! And her veil where did you get it? I can see why it took a while to put together! You put so much work into it and it shows!
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @emorrill , what a beautiful wedding! I can see why you worked so long on the wedding pictures, because there is so much care in every detail. This picture is my favourite - Emma's veil is so beautiful!

47800680582_cf1bdc6934_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @GraceyManor and @PalmArrow
    **Holds hand to heart**
    <3 Thank you sweet ladies. <3
    You read fast! :p

Yes, it took quite a bit of time and patience with this one. :lol: But gosh, when I put it all together...it was SO worth it! I shed many happy tears taking these pictures and writing the scenes. :'-)
    It gives me great joy to see you all enjoy reading my stories through your comments. Thank you so much. :kissing_heart:

That picture is one of my absolute favorites as well! :star:
    The long veil comes from no other place than the amazing BEO Creations!
    Here. :)

Another variation is on there as well if you'd like Here.
  • Options
    @emorrill
    I'm a bookworm like my sim, so I read pretty quickly.XD
    I envy your scene taking skills, every time I try, either the sims keep moving
    or the game freezes..I look forward to see what's coming next for them.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @emorrill

You know I had to read this when I noticed you posted after me.
    I had to restart my computer cause all my bookmarks were suddenly gone.
    I really enjoyed this chapter, such a beautiful wedding. Emma's dress and veil
    are gorgeous and their wedding vows are amazing too. Great job.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Working on posting an update soon and hopefully get some feedback done. Probably not playing any tonight so I can monitor severe weather in the area.
  • Options
    @emorrill

You know I had to read this when I noticed you posted after me.
    I had to restart my computer cause all my bookmarks were suddenly gone.
    I really enjoyed this chapter, such a beautiful wedding. Emma's dress and veil
    are gorgeous and their wedding vows are amazing too. Great job.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you sweetie. :kissing_heart: So glad you loved it. <3 I had to rewrite the vows like 4 times! :p
    Sam was lookin' mighty handsome wasn't he? :smirk:
    :love:

Sorry you lost all your bookmarks there for a second...that's never fun. :confused:

I can't even begin to express to all of you how excited I am to roll out Parts 2 and 3. :mrgreen:

They're all written up I just have to put some final touches on the end of Part 3. ;)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    OSHlBfg.png

W0re1ee.png

:|

03PBlXR.png

yGeb40H.gif

So far so good

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Ava Update

OX5Ddqo.jpg
    Ava ate goopy carbonara for lunch. She doesn't start her job until Monday and today was Friday.

OziuRjL.jpg
    Once she had finished eating, Ava spent most of the early afternoon trying to teach Avery to walk.

PxQMBF3.jpg
    Hank got off of work and shed his police uniform. Once he got done eating, Hank taught Avery to use the potty. Avery seems to like Hank very well, probably because Boyd hasn't came to see her yet, even after a couple years. Also, of all people that John Sinclair could end up with, he is dating Susan Wainwright.

9wzjDhQ.jpg
    Since Hank was home, Ava spent some time learning more alchemy recipes. She still hasn't learned the fairy recipe yet but she is working on it.

SCbl64x.jpg
    The next morning, Hank had to get up earlier than usual since Avery woke up crying. Luckily she only needed fed.

LO2UQpj.jpg
    Ava took care of the garden but a lot of the plants died so she had to throw a bunch away. This is okay though as Ava and Hank may be moving before long.

NKoJNip.jpg
    Avery playing with her blocks table. Usually she plays with the xylophone instead but I redirected her.

Not much of a story today, more of a filler update.
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    edited May 2019
    Just a Little Update Tonight....

Well, I have way too many poses in my Poses folder, so I decided to make a quick story using a few of them. I sent all of the children in SimMeapolis to Little Times Park for this story. Parents were there as well.

They had a three-legged race while their parents cheered them on.

The teams were: Erica Bing and Jason Pancakes. Malika Williams and Jacob Loomis. And Erica's twin, Jack Bing and Ian Cloutier.

Chandler Bing was there supporting his twins, as were their aunt, uncle and cousin. Ian's father, Henry, was there. Both of Jason's parents came by, but Bob had to go to work. Both of Malika's parents were there. Audrey took a break from grading papers to come, and brought Jacob's baby sister.

ste5gIE.jpg

CBhsGmO.jpg

P02RHIg.jpg

How the game worked is this: Whichever team made it to one flowerbed to the other won. It was a tight race, but ultimately, the top prize went to Jacob Loomis and Malika Williams.

Look at their parents' faces......

Kjw4fGN.jpg Aimee and Marley: Yeah! That's our baby, right there!

OcMEZmK.jpg

4ytBPxu.jpg

vyS1Di9.jpg Eliza: Haha, this is a joke, right? Rematch!

That's it for now.....

Happy Simming :smile: !

• Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @emorrill , Dang girl I can see the amount of work you put into that update! The poses you used were all nicely realistic and looked really good not like some poses I’ve seen. Emma’s dress is gorgeous (that was the final one you picked months ago right?) and all the others looked wonderful in the outfits you picked. you must have 10 billion pictures of the wedding!! I know we have 2 more updates, I look forward to them!
    **Was thinking about just writing out Rowan’s story, I LOVE the ending of it. I’d have to maybe change Rowan and oh crud I can’t remember the other IF’s name!! It’s probably Edward though.. :lol: from IF’s to something less “simmy”.
    **I like big dark wings on Jared, cool picture you posted for C.

@Mikezumi , The wee fairy wings!!
    **Magic hands was the one thing I had to get for my super skilled witch Julia, I love the effects.
    **Puck makes a cutie kiddo, I like the darker wings on him.
    **Josh wanted to buy a treehouse...I bet you did you big per’ve! :wink:
    **Puck it’s not nice to freeze your dad!
    **Every time I played Jared as a fairy he would dance constantly, being both a party animal and fairy...
    **Glinda, I see a trend...
    **Cute little fairy girl!
    **I’ve never seen woohoo in the fairy house, I hated them and barely ever let my sims have them (I like watching them sleep, snuggle and dream).
    **Aged up Glinda look like a business woman. I like her (Eddy’s) eyes, they are unusual.
    **Matthew laughed at your Siggy, he said “well she looks like she’s having fun!” :lol:
    **You guys are going to start the house on fire!

@bekkasan , I have to read The Cowboy and the Mermaid all the way through. My goal now a days is to get my writing done by noon then spend some time on Em’s thread, hopefully most days. Loving the underwater pics, those are a hug favorite of mine.
    **I see congrats are in order for the soon to be baby!

@GraceyManor , The kids room is gorgeous! That poor dude has it bad for Kristy! :lol:
    **Your story doesn’t look like something I can pick up in the middle of..wait is it Beauty and the Beast...Cool!!!

@Silverofdreams30 , I see nothing wrong with driving topless (if you’re a dude...)
    **Shuffle is a cute name for the kitty!
    **Donal is a nice looking Sim!

@KayeStar , 2 Deaths so close... :hushed:
    **I like how you placed the urns.

@lisasc360 , I hope you SS has a good time at uni!

@HillyBeth , wow, I never knew they could get sick from practicing mixology!
    **Yeah Graduation!!

@coco , Been taking pictures of the pictures in the BTS book...another huge Thank You for that book, I love it!!!
    **I told Em I may just write out Rowan’s story, I love it but don’t want to play it out anymore.

@jonny522 , Midlife crisis is fun, I want to play it out one time and give them ever one of their stupid wishes.
    **Pumpkin carving, that was one activity I always loved, though they can get addicted.
    **Pretty winter pictures.

@king_of_simcity7 , I have been away too long and am lost on your story, good update though..

@Emily4331 , i never see Sims 3 players attacking Sims 4 players. Sims 4 players need to grow up, it’s not a competition!
    **That’s a hell of a view aye Tommy boy? :flushed::lol:

@TinySpaceFox , HI!!!!!!!!! Miss you lotsa (my own fault!) :cry: Hope all is going well.

@CravenLestat , Oh seriously!!! Major Family guy fan here, my kids got me loving it about 4 years ago. :lol:

@Brandontaylor , Hank appears to make cute kids, I look forward to seeing Avery age up.

:smiley:
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @emorrill Beautiful wedding scenes :smile: It must have taken a while to set that up, the laying out of the furniture as well as the Sims lol I like the flower girl as well as the happy tears :smile:

If that was a wedding in my game then it would be a quick 'private wedding' lol

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the feedback and welcome back :smile: I have my own story thread now that I post all of it in. It would be too much to share it all here as there is a lot more text and conversations between Sims. I will share the next part shortly :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom
    Its a mix between Beauty and the Beast and the Haunted Mansion.
    All of the chapters are on the blog below.
    He finally took the hint and left LOL.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom Exactly!
    LOL Right? I mean, in Tom's defense, I think anyone would have a hard time not looking there. :lol:

Hey, friends, please enjoy these blessed images of poorly drawn Spongebob fanart depicting the characters in "The Breakfast Club" and "The Usual Suspects"

nzAwkAl.png

LgaOiK4.png

And, yes, those were drawn by me. :lol:
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2019
    @meerkattime Just got done tons of yardwork,seen your mail explain why she helps do that mission what is so special :s And you have more diamonds than me.We must fight to the death,Have to go wash the filth off me

@Emily4331 Imagine eating a chum bucket burger :# That episode where they showed it up close I wanted to puke. :bawling:

@emorrill Am telling your hubby about your simself fling/MARRIAGE :rage: he is gonna make himself and go in game and light Sam on fire right after making a fabulous house with gorgeous landscaping of course.But after that you are toast

PS: Did you notice the nerve of that guy putting his fist through Al's chest dead serious go look

@ilikethesims30 Scary bloody face parent spotted,I have a good idea which one eats the bad children :|

@Brandontaylor She better be wearing those faboo outfits i bought her

@Charlottesmom Come on now we were making Brian And Stewie shirts back in 1985,ok maybe not that long ago but you get my point that we like Family Guy.VICTORY IS MINE!!!!

@Silverofdreams30 Love love love this pic of yours,quality stuff <3

dbtlNkT.png
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top