Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Josh is constantly rolling wishes to cast good luck charms on Eddie! :D
    47097862844_b0311ce387_o.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    What is Nick doing looking reading Stacy's Facebook messages?

60897581_10156318187066497_4241850108305473536_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=9389ed50c66ae598a0b337e6687d9266&oe=5D63C471
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Happy to be home and nope, the honeymoon is still going strong.
    32931226397_3b858ee5f4_b.jpg
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Blue meets blue :smiley:
    hEmbdVI.jpg
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited May 2019
    (poor Nick)

"I think the point with the launderette is that (here in the US anyway), one wouldn't think of finding a laundry facility or bringing one's soiled clothes to an enclosed shopping mall. Laundromats tend to be free-standing structures or at least face the outside when connected to other buildings." (igazor)

That made me laugh so loud (that image of those poor sims having to drag their dirty laundry through the mall) because it's so true and also so obvious :D So as soon as I opened my game I turned to the mall and gave the launderette/laundromat an outside entrance.

A7rr2r7.png

Not satisfied with the lighting yet (too bright) but this was my last screenshot before having to make real life dinner for the real life family :p Going back now for the finishing touch.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    He missed his graduation, and this happened after he made it home. How can we make sure our sims get to their college graduation in time to actually attend the ceremony?!

Matthew graduated university with a Business degree.
    47104433344_a8e7803997_o.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    He missed his graduation, and this happened after he made it home. How can we make sure our sims get to their college graduation in time to actually attend the ceremony?!

The key is to get them through the doors into the stadium annex before it gets too crowded. After my sims have breakfast on graduation day, I send them there, several sim hours early, when nobody else is around, and keep them busy playing guitar, reading, playing kicky ball, sketching, or anything else that will keep them occupied. Then as soon as the push to go to graduation comes, I cancel that activity. They're always the first one inside, usually before anyone else even gets there.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I never have to jump through hoops that way? I've never done anything else than click when I get the notification, the whole family goes there and that's it. They all go in and after a few hours they come out again.

A laundromat accessible from the outside, dear @igazor :blush:

MYs7iwM.png
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Just to change things up a little I am posting the first screenshot of my last session :D I could see from Josh's thumbnail that he was practising magic but it took me a couple of moments to find him even when I had the camera zoom to him :D
    47896315011_cdf16b076d_o.jpg
  • Options
    I just loaded my save briefly to see how Glinda, the latest child in my current save, will age up :)
    40930145473_ec06206498_o.jpg
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    IreneSwift wrote: »

The key is to get them through the doors into the stadium annex before it gets too crowded. After my sims have breakfast on graduation day, I send them there, several sim hours early, when nobody else is around, and keep them busy playing guitar, reading, playing kicky ball, sketching, or anything else that will keep them occupied. Then as soon as the push to go to graduation comes, I cancel that activity. They're always the first one inside, usually before anyone else even gets there.

I used to use that technique also. Now I use a mod that makes most doors of schools and university buildings usable so that there is less congestion entering and leaving. The only problem I found was with Sunset Valley school. The routing from the back door along the sidewalk is blocked. I edit the lot so that students leaving via the back door can actually exit the lot.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    46980865465_df36b2def2_h.jpg
    Just out wandering around the summer festival.
  • Options
    xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member

I found that I really enjoy tumblr and sharing my sims on there. The last screenshot I took was of one my sims I'll be uploading soon ;)

P6HF8Lt.png

I've come a long way with creating sims and I think she is my favorite yet.
  • Options
    Nik is furious to find out that Stacy's exboyfriend Dave has been messaging her so he gets Dave's number and pretends to be Stacy to play them off each other.

How would Dave react?

60873185_10156318187291497_1254923138186084352_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=1410e2cec467ffd287057a0f396417cc&oe=5D6B6935
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Sunfisher0Sunfisher0 Posts: 211 Member
    edited May 2019
    Screenshot-8.jpg

Ginny and Des Lawson and their new elder best friend Bobbi tune in every Tuesday and Thursday to their favourite old-time TV shows.
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    edited May 2019
    Today I have two screenshots, because I loaded and saved my game twice.
    The first screenshot is a sculpture one of my family members made. I thought the lighting was nice, so I took a pic.
    shTqv2H.jpg

The second one is taken at a party my family hosted. The left Sim (Haden) is a brother of Tyler and of the right Sim Thore. Thore was thin before the party started, but he liked the food his brother Tyler prepared and ate a bit too much, I guess! :D We have to train! (and Haden is pregnant, not thick!)
    LjmbZ6l.jpg

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950668/meet-the-helmquists-a-sims-3-story#latest
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/953447/streuner-a-cat-s-tale#latest
  • Options
    Stacy is feeling hurt :(

60455107_10156318188396497_7528474261342650368_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=511eb592528f9889eb74d7a63d571b49&oe=5D5F7890
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited May 2019
    cwaddell wrote: »
    IreneSwift wrote: »

I used to use that technique also. Now I use a mod that makes most doors of schools and university buildings usable so that there is less congestion entering and leaving. The only problem I found was with Sunset Valley school. The routing from the back door along the sidewalk is blocked. I edit the lot so that students leaving via the back door can actually exit the lot.

I have that mod. You have to edit the route to that back door a little. It even shows you in photos.
    47903105301_7da11aba01_o.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    … Agnès and Jeanne bring their brushes and other things to clean up the ponies. Agnès’s box is pink and Jeanne’s is light blue. Agnès always wants to sit in the middle and when Jeanne is first up in the cart they argue about it…

tgw01-49-40.jpg?w=660&zoom=2
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    YuriTheCreatorYuriTheCreator Posts: 60 Member
    GEdRIsZ.jpg

My simself got very excited over a random painting in the Art Gallery.. so I 100% had to take a screenshot.
    April 8, 2015 is when I came out of that smelly old closet... 🚶‍♂️🚪
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited May 2019
    47851851142_abb914b974_h.jpg
    Trying to dwindle down the premade population in my game so I have story progression trying to immigrate sims from my bin. It came up with this guy, this is after I fixed him just a little bit (his ears were too pointy and he had a wonky eyelid slider in use).

And then my game as too dark (it was like 11pm or something) and since he's not in my control I couldn't just direct him to light. So I still don't know how he looks in game. I was too tired to wait for daylight, too, lol.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    61115463_302667303990862_1465609494716219392_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=402dc0b85a60d5c45bac5c11c4baf0c4&oe=5D54EEC4
    Just a screenshot of a sim I created.
  • Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Jase playing tag with his son/mini me Jasen. My avatar is actually both of Jasen's parents back when they were just flirting. They go on to get married and have 6 kids, Jasen being the oldest.

I2GbhvN.jpg
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    So many things broke in less than 24 hours at the O'Malley home! While Flynn was out jogging before breakfast, Angela unclogged the toilets in both upstairs bathrooms. Just as the carpool arrived for Flynn, the dishwasher broke. Soon after he left, the sink in the downstairs bathroom broke. Angela called a repair technician for that.

BYBDWfr.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top