Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 aMAYzing Gift Exchange ~ DONE :)

Comments

• AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited May 2019
    I can see many wonderful things :hushed: and I’ll catch up on it as much as I can (it’s getting late here) but first….

EDIT: She was supposed to be a "broke start" challenge sim but I thought you might want a gift with no rules and plenty of freedom to play..... she sure has plenty of freedom ;)

Gift 2 for @Mmdrgntobldrgn : Now I ain’t saying she’s a gold digger…. a normal as AlphaFen can get sim

Challenge Rules: Hold on and remember there’s only two more days of this left :#

Name: Magda Rossi
    Funds: 16, 500
    Traits: Kelptomaniac, born saleswoman, irresistible, vehicle enthusiast, flirty
    Skills: The ability to assess an elderly man’s net wealth at 500 paces B)
    Style: Widow’s weeds and a shovel >:)
    CC/CAP:Nada/None
    Description When Magda first saw grey haired Edgar it was love at first sight maybe it was his Bentley, maybe his rolex or maybe Sven the handsome blonde nurse carrying elderly Edgar’s oxygen tank but she knew she’d found the one. After a whirlwind romance, a personalised Porsche and more private CPR lessons with Sven than were strictly necessary, Magda and Edgar got married. It was one heck of a weekend!

Magda admiring one of Edgar’s many fine personal qualities
    qbaDZth.jpg
    Now so rich she no longer needed to steal office supplies, silverware or military secrets to make a living Magda could focus on the things she loved like stealing country club supplies, silverware and military secrets for a living. Unfortunately it wasn’t all secret hand offs with Russians in exchange for custom hub caps. Sometimes Edgar was well enough to disturb her with questions about her spending habits, having children and daily CPR lessons.

Floating hearts an often overlooked part of effective CPR training
    XKNnqS4.jpg

Now Magda had nearly everything she wanted she was a bit bored, a bit careless, a bit less likely to keep an eye on the GPS tracker she’d planted on Edgar. And before you can say "That’s not how you do mouth to mouth!" Magda found herself in hot water, and not just because she was in a Jacuzzi. Suddenly pursued by divorce lawyers, unpaid debts and several branches of the CIA Magda fled as fast as her Louboutins could carry her. Now she’s on the run with nothing but her charms, loose morals and Edgar’s "missing" heart pills to help her. Maybe she can start again or even mends her ways…... but hopefully….. she can find a place with plenty of rich elderly men and no distracting blonde Swedish ones…….

All the most romantic moments from Magda’s Honeymoon scrapbook with her elderly husband (and Sven...)
    ITNm2VK.png
    Post edited by AlphaFFrog on
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    sent addy a friend request.
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @AlphaFen
    Oh, my ... Magda! Full of mischief and mayhem for certain sims and yet marvelously endearing. Towns will never be the same once she steps out of her car and lowers her sunglasses.
    i uploaded but ciane is the one who actually found it.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Edgar actually looks in surprisingly good health there. Maybe the missing heart pills were only placebos.
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    I CAN SEE!!!! I HAVE VISUAL. :# (( does happy dance ))

And since I had my monitor back -- tho, not in the same place it was (hooked up) -- I spent the last hour, CATCHING UP from page 44, where I had left off before all this.

DEAR BUDDY - Are you wondering WHO you are?! ;) Ok ok. I'll tell you.....

SYQUE!! Fooled ya :D:D Sorry, you just have to wait a bit more.
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited May 2019
    Day 3/Gift 3 for SamelaRita From JessaBeans

@SamelaRita I hope you are enjoying your trip. I'm sorry I didn't get your 3rd gift posted today. I wasn't happy with the family I originally had for the home so I am redoing them. Here is a preview of their home.

I hope to get the family up soon, but it's looking like it won't be until tomorrow. After that I will upload your 4th and final gift. *Edit* I decided to leave the family off this one to open the story options up. I will upload the scrapped family ideas later on this summer. Sorry about the change of heart but the story just wasn't a good fit for the build.

Tudor Revival 30x20 4 Bedroom, 2 bath with a side garden area. https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9310215

tumblr_prsad9Byek1wlut4lo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_prsad9Byek1wlut4lo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_prsad9Byek1wlut4lo7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_prsad9Byek1wlut4lo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_prsad9Byek1wlut4lo5_1280.jpg

Post edited by Jessabeans on
    Joins @MsPrissy88 in a happy monitor dance and drolls over @Jessabeans's latest upload.
  • DinoJrDinoJr Posts: 89 Member
    edited May 2019
    @ciane

The Wa ng Family is beautiful! He makes quite the handsome detective! And Haiku is such a cool appartment building! I could see myself living in a place like that... And yes, that floor plan on Golden Dragon is awesome... <3

I can very clearly see the inspiration picture in your Harvest Moon build... I love your use of space! I had a heck of a time with layout of my own recent builds, but I should look at more of yours for inspiration.

@LMC6255

The Albertsons are a beautiful family with a beautiful house... and that pool! I would LOVE a pool like that. Consider it stolen. ;) Im excited to see how this family interacts with my own sims!

@BreeMiles

Ciane's place is a beautiful house! Love all the big windows, and the floor plan... And Edward is pretty cute... gonna be a heart-breaker, I can tell!

Sand Oak Village is so cool! I love the idea of having three different homes on one lot, making a small cummunity... And the landscaping is gorgeous! I'm looking forward to adding all these families to my games too!

@KaytayRoall

Bayou Craftsman- As usual I watched you build quite a bit of this... your talent never ceases to amaze me, and I'm so lucky I get to see so much of your process! This house fits the setting so well, and its got so much charm!

@Kgaff

Anna is very pretty, and I love all those purple outfits!!! You must have had fun designing those.. :) And the Black Mountain Cottage is SUCH a cute starter home! I have a hard time keeping prices low when I build, so Ill definitely be stealing this one!!!

@Mystik1978

Onyx and Pearl are gorgeous! Its so very cool that your daughter wanted to help make gifts, and even cooler that you let her... very fun! I have a couple of Unicorns that I think would make beautiful babies with these two!!!!

Bendy Beach Bungalow is an adorable beach house! I love the open floor plan, and the use of color throughout... And that great big porch!!! Very cool... also I hope Sasha finds her way home someday, but only Time will tell, eh? <3

@60smusicluvr

K.I.🐸🐸🐸🐸. Is incredibly classy! I have a couple sims from a previous exchange who would absolutely adore this mini-mansion! I love how this "simple" build has been decorated, and the layout. The little fountain, and pool really add to the effect here, it looks just incredible!

And How friggin cute is Hello Sunshine! So bright and colorful, it feels like a happy house... And the general shape of the house is so cool! From the front porch, to the roofing, and dormers, its awesome!

This post is long so Ill write another soon!
  • LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    Thank you DinoJr!! The pool is yours, in fact I am including the house as well!!
  • LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    edited May 2019
    @Jessabeans That (Tudor Revival) is definitely going to be part of Renaissance Gardens!!
    ciane wrote: »
    Joins @MsPrissy88 in a happy monitor dance and drolls over @Jessabeans's latest upload.

just don't dance to close it might fall over.
  • SamelaRitaSamelaRita Posts: 1,007 Member
    @Jessabeans I love it! <3 Again!!!!! We're just about to head out to find some food, and I checked in briefly and found Another gift from you. You've just been so good to me - and sooooo creative. None of these look anything like any of the ones I've made - they're going to be such fun to play. :D And they're all so different from each other as well...falls down in awe.
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Harvest Moon :D !!!! What can I say @ciane ??? .... as I'm still speechless!!!
    You have chosen an awesome build as inspiration but I must admit I like your version a lot more <3 !!! .... and it's all mine!!!
    I may let the others borrow it ... maybe ;)

Your exterior and interior design skills are superb .... no wonder handsome Tian Xia and beautiful To Mi are over the moon to be able to afford a gorgeous apartment in this fun-tastic building .... and so am I! :D

.... and yesssss I sneaked a peek at gift No 4 :p ... there was no chance that I could not .... but I will comment on it a little later ... have mercy on me as I need my trusted paper bag to control my hyperventilation ....

I hope very much the severe weather will leave you and yours unscathed. Take care *hugs* x
    @Jessabeans
    The Tudor Revival needs to be rescued/revived and then revered by a family worthy of it! Very nicely done!!
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Hello @suzses,

a community garden was on your buddy letter list of essentials for a castaway story too .... so may I present you with ‘Forager’s Delight’ and gift No 3.

qfDFmPW.jpg?1

0woLVMu.jpg?1

0sHitAE.jpg?2

ghW4lHZ.jpg?2

3yv6sNX.jpg?1

Ycwi356.jpg?1

Those darn sprinklers …

.... but René and Paige did get on with some harvesting in the end ;)

1cNCNYz.jpg?1

I’ve crammed in a variety of buyDebug spawners and added a nectar making facility in the basement.
    Hope you and your simmies will enjoy spending some time there.

Link to Forager's Delight: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9310380
    @Hidehi - Love the color palette, the fun roof, the layout, and that soft colored wood. Those are perfect pavers for a community garden, and what an awesome community garden it is!
    @MsPrissy88

Marge & Dan met ... moved next door to one another ... so what should come next?
    A luxury home, of course!

Your Buddy planned to create this but experienced game issues and needed to scrap the idea. That's where I come in.
    Any deviation from the original plan is on me.

Introducing
    uic4.jpg

Tour starts HERE and includes download links but they'll also be listed below.

19 Prissy Place (unoccupied): Home
    (occupied): Home with sims

Hopefully this modern build is not too modern.
    Enjoy!!
  • equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    edited May 2019
    @KaytayRoall Ahhhh! I love it!! I never thought of creating a craftsman style build for the swamp area in Twinbrook, but I really love how it looks! <3 I'm going to go into the game to look at it more closely right after I make the post for my buddy's gift. :) Thank you, thank you!!! I especially love the more shabby interiors! Nice interiors are lovely as well, but sometimes it nice to have a sim family whose home doesn't look like it's pulled from a magazine.
    @Hidehi
    The Forager's Delight is a great idea and cleverly designed! LOVE the color palette and the fun roof.
    @ADWilson - It's a gorgeous color and I really love all the plants and the garden. (Did you leave off comments on purpose on the word press page?)
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    @Hidehi Wonderful community garden! I love the layout and everything you've included. It will make another nice spot to spend some time, in addition to just the gardening part. The nectar maker in the basement is a good idea - something that I never thought about including in community gardens. And, yeah, I've had a lot of sprinkler experience lately. :D You have to be a slave driver to make anything else happen when they're around, but then again, sometimes a sim just needs to have some fun.

Its design complements the consignment store very well, too. I like the siding with the pale thatch roof, and it stands out nicely in its surroundings.

Speaking of surroundings, I went ahead and temporarily placed the camp lot and the consignment store in an empty island world I already have installed, and had fun checking things out. By the way, Rene and Paige were spontaneously flirting by their first evening, even though they had mostly gardened and fished during the day and had little time to get to know each other. I'm going to be looking for another world to play them in, though, because, even without built lots, there are just too many signs of civilization everywhere for this scenario.

Thanks so much again for everything. I'm going to have enormous fun with it all. :)
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
    ciane wrote: »
    @ADWilson - It's a gorgeous color and I really love all the plants and the garden. (Did you leave off comments on purpose on the word press page?)

Thanks. :)
    No ... I have the hardest time remembering to check that box for some reason, lol
  • equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    edited May 2019
    And now the launcher isn't letting me log in :s

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top