Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited May 2019
    Today is a sad day in the Fiori household! Two deaths, just minutes (real life seconds) apart!

Started with Daffodil, my heir of the fourth generation.

tumblr_prtbz4YQ6A1up0k3mo2_1280.jpg
    In the background is her husband, Elliot, mourning her loss.

tumblr_prtbz4YQ6A1up0k3mo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_prtbz4YQ6A1up0k3mo1_1280.jpg
    But moments later, he would join her. Here is the last picture of him, feeding his granddaughter.

tumblr_prtbz4YQ6A1up0k3mo3_1280.jpg
    Then...

tumblr_prtbz4YQ6A1up0k3mo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_prtbz4YQ6A1up0k3mo6_1280.jpg
    His oldest grandchild, Harper, was the first to witness it. Poor boy! He looks like he's praying it's not what it looks like (I didn't take a picture, but he ran down in time to see his grandmother's ghost too. So, in front of this little boy's eyes, he saw both of his grandparents pass away in the span of a few minutes!).

tumblr_prtbz4YQ6A1up0k3mo7_1280.jpg
    The resting place for all of my previous generations so far. Top left is one, top right is two, bottom left is three, and bottom right is four.

tumblr_prtbz4YQ6A1up0k3mo8_1280.jpg
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
    After Donny got done looking at my scores, he gave me a hug and a dip kiss as he was telling me how proud he was of me and letting me know how much he's going to miss me while I'm at school... :)
    Donny: I'm so very proud of you. You'll do well this semester... :)
    SS: Thank you Donny! I hope so as well as I've done good every semester since I've been going... :)
    Donny: And I will miss you like crazy while you're gone... :cry:
    SS: I will miss you as well... :cry:
    Donny: Just promise me that you won't go out on any dates with the guys there and that you will call me everyday or night so that I can hear your sweet voice... :)
    SS: I promise that I won't be going out on any dates with the guys there and that I will call you everyday or night to talk to you as well... :)
    JEXeRqrl.jpg
    mM3MB36l.jpg

I then went over to Nathan and gave him hug as I was telling him that mommy will miss him while she's at school... :)
    SS to Nathan: I will miss while I'm at school. So you be good boy for your Daddy and Anne Droid while I'm gone. I will be calling Daddy every night checking in with him and seeing how everything is going here... :)
    Nathan: You go to school mommy?
    SS: Yes I go to school son. It's a school for the adults to further their education. Hopefully when you graduate from high school that you might decided to go to a university to further your education as well... :)
    Nathan: And what if I want to go into the military like daddy?
    SS: Well that will be fine as well as you get to learn things there as well. But you do have a few years to decide on what you want to be when you grow up though... :)
    Nathan: Okay mommy! I will miss you while you're gone as well. I love you mommy... <3<3
    SS: I love you too Nathan... <3<3
    jssi5z3l.jpg

So once I had registered for another semester at the university, the truck came to pick me to take me to the airport. Donny and Anne Droid came outside to see me off and to tell to have a safe trip and to study hard while I'm there... :)
    mZa7tknl.jpg

While it's Summer time in Riverview, it is Spring time at the university. So while I was on the plane, an email came across my phone from the dean of the university letting all returning students know that it was cold and snowy there even though it was Spring time. So I had to change my clothes in the bathroom on the plane so that I would be warm when I got to my dorm... :)
    Urw13jsl.jpg

After getting to my dorm, I went and checked the mailbox only to find out that I have a letter from Harold Assange. I went out on a date with him back in the Fall semester.
    OtAhJb7l.jpg

After getting my mail out of the box, I went up to put my bags into my room as I have all new dorm mates this semester. After putting my clothes away, I went over to the easel to start a small painting as I knew that I would be leaving shortly to the student hall for introductions... :)
    9ph4Tool.jpg
    dRbtJI3l.jpg

After I got done with my painting, I called Donny like I promised to let him that I had made it safely to my dorm... :)
    SSHello Donny! I'm in my dorm now... :)
    Donny: Hello Lisa! Oh good, I was so worried about you when I saw the weather report for your university that there was still snow there.
    SS: Yeah I saw the email from the dean after boarding the plane. So after we took off and was in flight for a while, I went and changed in to warmer clothes. I might have to buy some warmer clothes as I had only packed Summer clothes and a coat as well... :)
    Donny: You buy whatever you need to stay warm. I wish that I was there to keep you warm at night. I'm already missing you so what bad.
    SS: I miss you too as well. Maybe the next time I come back here, we can come together and take a few classes together. How does that sound to you?
    Donny: That sounds pretty good to me. And then I can keep the guys away from you as well. We could also rent a house just for the 2 of us to be in... :)
    SS: Well then it's settled then, we will come back for the next semester then. Well as much as I like to stay on the phone, I need to go as the students need to go to the student hall for introductions now. So I will call you later to talk and tell Nathan "Hi" from me and that I miss him as well as his daddy. I love you Donny... :kissing_heart:
    Donny: Okay Lisa, but just make sure that you call me back later. And I love you too Lisa... :kissing_heart:
    8LiQ2Ivl.jpg

Once I get there, I head on up the stairs and hit the photo booth to take silly pictures of me so that I can some to Nathan as well as Donny... :)
    Iji9tFql.jpg

Then I played some video games for a little bit... :)
    mP0eDryl.jpg

Then I decided to go to the bowling alley since there wasn't much going on at the student hall building... :)
    1DlTlSTl.jpg

Of course I go and fall flat on my face... :#
    ca3fM2Wl.jpg

But I still managed to knock down quite a few pins though... :p
    VNAOADKl.jpg

So I pick myself up off the floor and do a "WOOT" cheer!
    nEQrFo1l.jpg

I get a strike on my next try... :)
    A3FUx7Jl.jpg

Then it was time to go to a pool party...
    c2Lo4Tyl.jpg

But when I got there, no one was there. So I check out the day job board and found a teachers assistant job that has to be done before Monday right before midnight.
    MbkTMEQl.jpg

Since no one was there, I left and went back to my dorm and seen that I had a letter from Steve Texas. We has the guy that was very rude to Brian Peterson back in the Fall semester when I was dating Brian back then.
    FqznmYDl.jpg

I then head over to the building that I need to be at for the teachers assistant job which paid me 250 simoleons when I got done with it... :)
    qmfktd7l.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Page 3478, continued

@Charlottesmom You're welcome. I hope you had a great day! :)
    Nice to see pictures of your SS, Light, L, and the Frio's.
    Rowan doesn't look very happy to be stuck in the attic. :D

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome. :)

@jonny522 Ryan sure was having fun at the park.
    Might be better to switch bedrooms, good idea.
    Poor Ryan, it isn't fun to get yelled at for missing school.
    Great update, the house looks really great!

@TinySpaceFox Cute pictures of the animals!
    Ava did a pretty good job. Now the fun begins with the toddler skills.
    Hank's going to be a great step-father. A wedding isn't too far from now.
    Yeah, she knows. She needs to find a money tree seed though, lol
    She sure does. Not sure how long it will take but we shall see.
    I hope so. Should use the protest about unskilled Sims for that skill booster so she learns quicker.
    It has been. I think it was around a month since I last posted them.
    Lol, that's definitely true.

@Steamvarius Yeah, it sure has been interesting. At least as toddlers, they get a bit easier.
    Great pattern!
    Fun times at the bowling alley.
    Great update!

@bekkasan Very good thing. I use him as a father a lot.
    Lol, really busy. I changed baby's to 2 days so they'd age up quick.
    Dwight and Lorelei are having a nice honeymoon.
    Nice to see Lorelei's mermaid friends.
    Good thing Triton said Dwight was okay.
    Poor Dwight, he better get used to the houseboat though. :D
    Great update!

@Silverofdreams30 Tell me about it, lol. My updates are so small since they were born, it takes up most of my time. :D
    Great Donal and Sierra update!
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Brandontaylor.
    Thanks for the feedback!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!

Page 3479

@PalmArrow Thanks. They all do seem to take after her a bit. Guess we will see before too long.
    Athletics could come in handy, especially with zombies.
    Lol at Forrest Battle being a zombie.
    Anything that distracts a zombie from brains is a good thing.
    Great update!

@king_of_simcity7 Glenda is pretty close to Brenda. Guess the game almost knew what her name would be.

@zagboorules Great screenshots!
    The ones from Dragon Valley as well!

@Mikezumi Yeah, toddler wishes are definitely worth more points.
    Josh sure does have fun with the spells.
    Guess Dante succeeded. :D
    You're welcome.
    Can't blame you, lol. Depending on my Sim, I either stay away from them or pick on them.
    Elizabeth may have a bit of a heart but not much.
    You're right, the disappearing toy and Puck's face is the cutest thing ever.
    Great updates!

Page 3480

@Mikezumi I love the Magic Hands LTW. I love the animations for it.
    Josh always seems to be a good father, regardless of the save.
    Happy birthday, Puck!
    You're welcome.
    Lol, that's true. I think most of the Sims are supernatural, with a few humans mixed in.
    Yeah, some of the occult wishes get a bit annoying.
    I've found a few recipes online as well. I hardly ever use the skill but I need to.
    Yep, he's the father. Felt like Jerry Springer or something there. "DNA results are in. David, you are not the father. John, you are the father." :D
    Nope, you really can't. Adam likes the idea of being an uncle.
    It can be. Learning the recipes isn't bad but I think getting the ingredients is annoying. Some things are a bit hard to find, I buy a lot of them from the store instead, lol

@bekkasan Lorelei's getting there then. Just needs a bit more athletics, probably.
    Congrats on mastering diving, Dwight!
    Great update!

@GraceyManor I know. I want some cake now, lol
    Thanks! Actually they had triplets but since babies all look the same, can't blame you for missing one, lol
    Oh God, you aren't kidding. Taking care of kids is about all they do now.
    I bet there are some real cops who have done that, lol
    Looks like Kristy is all set. I hope the daycare career doesn't glitch for you. It did for me when I did the Ultimate Sim Challenge.

@emorrill Sounds like you had a busy weekend.

@Silverofdreams30 Donal must not have air conditioning in the truck, lol
    Sierra is getting some nice time in with Shuffle.
    Great update!

Page 3481

@KayeStar R.I.P. Daffodil and Elliot
    It's sad when Sims die but at least their ghosts can return.

@lisasc360 Good luck to Lisa in Uni!
    Sounds like she is doing pretty well.
    Great update!

@Steamvarius You're welcome.

@king_of_simcity7 I'll comment on your story thread after a while. Looking forward to the newest updates from what I seen on the last couple pages.

***No updates for me today. I played last night but it was one of my no screenshot saves. I plan on playing Ava sometime tonight so should have an update for tomorrow. Doubt that any of the bad Sims will return anytime soon though.
    Quick update on the chickens. Sybil is standing up more frequently and for longer. However, Letty struggled to get up the ladder to the roost this evening. We suspect that Tosca could be the culprit. It's not uncommon for hens to take on the characteristics of a rooster in the absence of an actual rooster. If she starts crowing like one, then we will have a problem.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @PalmArrow Thanks I still have more updates to share but won't rush into them :smile:

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments :smile: The game must have known what I was up to lol

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    edited May 2019

[img][/img]jl1QNUN.jpg

[img][/img]RCXxNyp.jpg

Donal also had a shower you missed these ones right
    @emorrill, @bekkasan, @TinySpaceFox hehe.

@Silverofdreams30 ^^^

tenor.gif

:love:

Edit: You should totally get the armpit hair mod for your guys. Just sayin' :smirk:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    He missed his graduation, and this happened after he made it home. How can we make sure our sims get to their college graduation in time to actually attend the ceremony?!

Matthew's college life.
    47841658692_86e16234f7_o.jpg
    47104437784_9881ecfc12_o.jpg
    47841656652_98b0c5755c_o.jpg
    47104436234_94528ea193_o.jpg

(practicing his Mixology skill earned a trip to the porcelain throne)
    47104435144_2b6f3f0fe7_o.jpg

All that working out paid off!
    46977639385_cccdaeca40_o.jpg

He didn't attend the graduation ceremony, but still earned a Business degree!
    47104434294_aafc413b7f_o.jpg
    47104433344_a8e7803997_o.jpg

**Note: The last pic happened *after* he arrived back in Sunset Valley. I also had to have him break up with his girlfriend, since she's still a college student and they weren't living together. Don't worry. He'll find someone!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    emorrill wrote: »

[img][/img]jl1QNUN.jpg

[img][/img]RCXxNyp.jpg

Donal also had a shower you missed these ones right
    @emorrill, @bekkasan, @TinySpaceFox hehe.

@Silverofdreams30 ^^^

tenor.gif

:love:

Edit: You should totally get the armpit hair mod for your guys. Just sayin' :smirk:

Awesome!!! Just downloaded it. <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • kanorlakanorla Posts: 29 Member
    I've been having issues with error 16 and have had to move to a new town that's smaller. Woe as me.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I could barely keep up with the wishes to buy new things for Puck! Josh wanted to buy a treehouse, a costume chest and a toy oven, Eddie wanted to buy a costume chest and Puck wanted to buy a block table. When I spent all that money, Josh rolled a wish to grow a money tree! :D
    33995336108_bb6bf2f53e_o.jpg
    Puck was trying to paint when Josh came over to congratulate him on his birthday :) Eddie had to wait to kiss Josh until Puck had finished telling a fairy story :)
    32928380327_0a1e07c864_o.jpg
    Puck wanted to visit the Vault of Antiquity. I vaguely remembered it being on the same lot as the Library and was right. I sent him on a tour which he found boring :D
    47820859032_5bc8407e20_o.jpg
    Back at home, Josh got his notice :)
    47083790424_997b8e7f59_o.jpg
    Since Puck was already near the Library, I sent him over to socialize :) His dads joined him a little later :)
    47820858572_203afd9531_o.jpg
    Puck wanted to do a fairy prank on a sim. I chose Eddie as the victim :D
    47820858212_1b2c86bbf1_o.jpg
    47083790264_206b9a2c62_o.jpg
    47820857832_1b442ce4d0_o.jpg
    It didn't go down so well :D
    47083790074_4e0d380f72_o.jpg
    Page 3476

@Steamvarius Looks like Rachel approves of the bowling alley :)
    I hope your chicken will be okay.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Poor Sierra! My sims fall over fishing all the time when they are first learning the skill!
    Looks like they had fun at the beach :)
    Tariq looks great!
    Kelly looks lovely :)
    Maya's tail looks lovely :)
    Congrats on finding the secret island of the mermaids :)

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comment :)

@Brandontaylor Wow time flew! It's comforting to know that Ava hasn't been bothered by Robert or her mother in that time but I would be happier if they were behind bars!
    Avery is a cute toddler :)
    Hank? Wow! Didn't see that one coming!
    I hope Hank does well in his career and congrats to Ava on joining the political career :)
    LOL at Ava dripping all over Avery while potty training her! :D
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Lovely seeing Christopher again :)
    Those pregnancy hormones make sims woohoo like crazy! At least that seems to be the case in my game :D
    Wow! They broke the love tester! :D
    Happy birthday Christopher :)

@king_of_simcity7 Congrats to Simon and Leanda becoming a couple :)

@lisasc360 Congrats to Anne Droid on learning all the trait chips :)
    Fun water slide pics :)
    How sweet that Donny wanted to surprise your SS with breakfast for Mother's Day :)
    Sims coming through the portal would annoy me!
    Awww flowers too :)
    Looks like lots of fun was had at the river :)

@GraceyManor William is taking Belle's absence badly :(
    The boys took Puck fishing :)
    46957842315_aa87a4c666_o.jpg
    Eddie caught his first toad and Josh caught his first Luminous Salamander :)
    47874016291_072a0b0699_o.jpg
    Puck fell when I had him change bait :(:D
    46957841955_d126be693d_o.jpg
    Fairies really do love dancing! I have only had party animal children dance in previous saves and Puck isn't one! :D
    40908154803_8c54c78f4b_o.jpg
    32930402257_33a3f6f31a_o.jpg
    Eddie and Puck rolled wishes to visit Fae Ray Arboretum so I sent them on a tour :)
    40911696213_d1fa11a170_o.jpg
    Josh fished while the boys toured :)
    40911695963_ae981cfb45_o.jpg
    I knew the baby was due in a few hours so I sent everyone home.
    40911695573_17c12c8680_o.jpg
    Puck must have been out of range and didn't react when Josh went into labor.
    40911694973_4ea5a07c3e_o.jpg
    40911694733_07429d8f78_o.jpg
    Page 3477

@bekkasan I agree it wasn't a very pretty spot for a wedding but I was the only witness and I'm sure the boys were just happy to have it happen with the baby coming ;) My auto romance mod flavour only goes up to engagement but when I have had the one that allows sims to marry on their own I had weddings in worse places ;)
    Thanks for the nice comments :)

@jonny522 Happy birthday Ryan :) Awww sweet seeing him feeling the baby bump :)
    Congrats on the birth of twin girls :)

@Silverofdreams30 Congrats to Donal and Sierra on their move to the fixed Isla Paradiso! Their house looks lovely! I am sure they will be happy there :)
    I would be asleep at 1am! Shuffle is right to sleep and dream about food :)

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the lovely comment :)
    I didn't know the fairy house was portable so thanks for that :)

@CravenLestat Great job on Nikita! She is beautifully styled!

@GraceyManor Thanks for the comment.
    @Mikezumi.
    Thanks for the feedback. Sybil is getting better gradually.

Feels good to get email notifications going again.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@emorrill I'm sorry it was such a rough weekend. I do know the trials of an only child and at times they can be a real pill no matter how much we love 'em. I was an only girl and gave my Mom a rough time I am sure because I didn't want to 'go play with my brothers'. :lol:
    Thanks so much for commenting.
    I'm glad I could make you and the pony laugh with my update. :smiley:
    I just wanted his to be kinda silvery black rather than whatever color the game assigned to him so I changed the colors. I do love the Emerald green on @Silverofdreams30's Triton though! :love:

@GraceyManor The architect career was quite difficult. I loved the day care one. The room looks awesome.
    What is with the dude and the greenery headband! Duh....that is creepy!

@Silverofdreams30 lol, love the shower photo's! Nekkid driving! Woot!
    Love cuddling with the kitty too! She's not shirtless! :lol:

@PalmArrow Thank you for commenting. :) I love the intensity on their faces when they spar.

@KayeStar How sad for the family that they passed away so close together, but, it was like he couldn't face life without her so left too.

@lisasc360 Wow....she did go back to university! Brrr, it looks cold too!
    It sounds like they really miss each other and it is nice he is willing to come with her next time.

@Brandontaylor Thanks so much for commenting. :)

@HillyBeth I've had one stand outside and not make it inside, but, they did at least go to the stadium. Glad he still got the credit even if he missed it.

@kanorla That is a bummer.

@Mikezumi I don't think they need a money tree. They have a creator that spoils them rotten! :tongue:
    Congrats on the new pregnancy.
    Sometimes the pranks backfire, but, I'm not sure if they do against kids.
    Its time for the baby!!
    Of course, we get to wait. :lol:
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

So, anyone want to guess what kind of books they are reading? :grin:
    47099760764_3f356bfa05_b.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2019
    @bekkasan They are reading
    Baby books
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    Eddie worked on his guitar skill while Josh was in labor upstairs.
    40911694523_ce11b1d772_o.jpg
    40911694313_60620b6db6_o.jpg
    Welcome Glinda :)
    40911694113_d3448bf16c_o.jpg
    40911693933_17ee33b192_o.jpg
    I wanted to age Glinda up so sent Eddie in for a snuggle.
    40911693673_db8fe67b4e_o.jpg
    Snuggling Glinda triggered a wish to rock with a baby so the birthday had to wait a few minutes :)
    40911693473_d4939cc452_o.jpg
    I could see Josh as soon as she aged up but I think the eyes are actually Eddie's :)
    40911692993_23aac2e823_o.jpg
    I got Glinda started on the xylophone skill :)
    32933876027_7db2c2dfa9_o.jpg
    I was surprised when the boys chose the fairy house for woohoo and, I could be wrong, I feel sure that Josh instigated it!
    40911692703_bf2d270141_o.jpg
    edited May 2019
    Page 3478

@GraceyManor Poor Kristie getting fined for tagging!

@Brandontaylor Christopher doesn't look too happy about eating cake for breakfast ;)
    I have found that the more my sims work on their handiness skills, the more things break. It's like the game wants to help them to level up but I don't appreciate it! :D
    Congrats on the birth of triplets! Or should I say commiserations! ;)
    I am sure they will be wonderful parents :)
    Happy birthday Blair! :)
    Hiring someone to live with them sounds like a good plan to me!
    Happy birthday to the triplets! They are cuties! :)
    Cute potty pics :)

@jonny522 Cute pics of Ryan on the playground :)
    Sleeping with dad is a good idea at least until the twins are bigger :D
    The new house looks great! I am sure the family will appreciate more space :)

@Steamvarius I hope you have fun making patterns. The one you pictured looks lovely :)
    Fun bowling pics :)

@bekkasan Isla Paradiso looks stunning! I can imagine it would have been very hard for Lorelei to leave it and I am happy that Dwight gets to see where she came from :)
    Wonderful, too, that he got to meet her mermaid friends :)
    Oh! They need Triton King's blessing?
    I had no doubt their love would win the day! :)
    Cute pic of Dwight sounding the horn!
    Good luck with your book, Lorelei :)
    The shark is wondering what all those floating hearts could mean! ;)
    Poor Dwight! I have been sea sick many a time in my life :#

@TinySpaceFox I am sure Martin's dream doesn't bode ill for him ;)
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I will never tire of the baby dance and potty faces! There are some facial expressions that tickle the funny bone even after all these years :) It's like an old joke that everyone around you rolls their eyes at but you can never give up :D
    Good for you! Treating yourself to a new EP is deserved given how hard you study :)
    You did a great job on Bruno and I am sure he will do really well in the singing career :)

@king_of_simcity7 Poor Simon :( I personally like quiet guys as the ones who are the centre of attention are often trouble but it does look like Leanda wants something more exciting.

@Silverofdreams30 Cute pic of Donal and Sierra taking a pic together :)
    Beautiful underwater shots!
    Triton King looks lovely! I should install IP one day!
    @Mikezumi.
    I had fun making them. Positioning of the stickers was quite tricky, but the bigger the sticker, the better it looked. I think learning to do a CAStable pattern will be next.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    And now the daycare career glitches...the parents never came to get the kids, its 2:30 in the morning kids are still at my house and I haven't gotten paid....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top