Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 aMAYzing Gift Exchange ~ DONE :)

Comments

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    @ciane are you ready for another gift today? :);) Hang tight I'm fixing to send you another one!
    Ciane, I wanted to gift you something a little bit different this time around! I was thinking of the thought you had for the boy girl next door kinda of romance/love! So I made the perfect spot for them and no need searching all over town to find the two you want to be! This lot has 3 homes and 3 family's to go with it!

Gift 2 Part 1
    Sand Oak Village
    DOWNLOAD
    Sand%2BOak%2BVillage.jpg

Gift 2 Part 2
    The Russell Family
    DOWNLOAD
    The%2BRussell%2527s.jpg

Gift 2 Part 3
    The Brown Family
    DOWNLOAD
    The%2BBrown%2BFamily.jpg

Gift 2 Part 4
    The Kinder Family
    DOWNLOAD
    The%2BKinder%2BFamily.jpg

PLEASE COME BACK TOMORROW, AS I HAVE MORE GIFTS FOR YOU!!!!!!

I will post another gift for you tomorrow dearest Ciane! In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this one! <3

Okay I went running back through and my my what beautiful gifts you have landed here since I went off to RL and sleep! You all are amazing and I love each and everyone of your gifts! Amazing creations!! I plan on putting all these in a world for my very own use! Many Hugs and Much Love everyone! Enjoy your Monday! <3
    Many Thanks for all your kind and wonderful comments everyone! This community is so very awesome! o:)
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    edited May 2019
    @MsPrissy88
    You've met Marge and Don. Now it's time to see where they lived upon graduating.

They're the best of friends.
    They've never lived together.
    What should they do?
    Live next door to one another, of course!

Gift #2
    2 SFH 4 SALE
    final1.jpg

Each unit contains 1 bedroom, 1 bath with an open living area.
    No CAP
    No CC
    Custard checked

For tour & download links: BFs and Home

Download Links only:
    House (unoccupied): House
    House with Marge & Don: Occupied
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    @DinoJr, I have yet to send any of my sims to France, but I have just the perfect sim that would go! The base camp you created is great! Manuel is a handsome sim and I LOVE Quinn! :kissing_closed_eyes:
    @60smusicluvr for a traditional house that's supposed to be a k.i.plum. build you sure put a lot of detail into every nook and cranny.

True, but I didn't' go crazy on the patterns. :smirk:

@BreeMiles, Sand Oak Village looks so cute and is that Appaloosa Plains? Well, don't mind if I do! *steals* Yay! Lots of new families!

@ADWilson, those are cute, little starter homes!
    @BreeMiles
    Sand Oak Village is a great idea! Three beautiful homes on one lovely lot. Easy to see lots of play possibilities!!
    The Brown family don't look like they'd be boring people! Nor does the Russell family! Hmm ... their children ... friends? frenemies? lifelong partners? I wonder if things are going to be quiet enough so the Kinder couple don't regret moving into the midst of this!
    Very lovely dearest @ADWilson, super cute and starter homes too! @60smusicluvr, yes you are correct its built in AP!
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited May 2019
    @Kgaff, I'm continuing to share with you the gifts I made in the order that I made them.

This second gift goes a complete other direction than what you've seen in the first. Let's just say it was a test subject for your next gift. :wink: I'm super excited to show you that one, but second things second . . .

Hello Sunshine!
    is a small, little house that's great for one or two sims. I was excited to embrace a mellow color pallet that you had mentioned in your letter. Because of it's small size, I decided to keep an open floor plan. However, I sectioned each space based on color. So, we've got yellow, blue, black/red, pink/green. In addition to the first two floors, there's a small, empty attic.

If anyone is wondering, this is the home that went up in flames three different times. While I was testing all my projects, I put at least one sim in each. At one point, one sim visited the sim in this house . . . And it was a train-wreck. I must have put the cheapest appliances in this home because the television was busted, the all-in-one bathroom was spraying water everywhere, that stove burnt everything (I think it may be because my sim cooked one thing right after the other, but I had one success with it, so I guess it wasn't glitched. Whew! :relieved:), the kitchen sink may have been broken, too. Luckily, my sim was handy so he started on repairs, but the owner wagged his finger at him! *rolls eyes*

6ALaaAw.jpg

Let's look around!
    rP9e7uI.jpg
    ejPY2er.jpg

DrKMs94.jpg
    UuJ6nR1.jpg
    n38lyHN.jpg

Upstairs . . .
    2t2ePDo.jpg
    JDoX9CH.jpg
    lOkeSmZ.jpg

First Floor Overview
    FgM0m8q.jpg

Second Floor Overview
    b1bUP6v.jpg

Attic Overview
    glmoBbB.jpg
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited May 2019
    Wow, @BreeMiles - You certainly spoiled me today. I LOVE Sand Oak Village and can't wait to explore there more. Those homes are all amazing! I love the styles, textures, colors, and window variations you've chosen! The families all look great and I'll get them moved in soon and see if there's a romance there! Thank you ever so much. You rock!

@ADWilson - I love your lot too. I love when things are set up as mirror images, but of course get their own individual look. Nice!

I can't get today's household to upload. It says I exceeded my quota; but that usually means to move out the screenshots folder. I think I'll just have to share the household to my launcher again before trying to upload it again. BUT... the major gift uploaded (THANK YOU very much)... so...

@Hidehi it's day three and time for gift#3.
    Go here: http://cianesims.home.blog/builds
    and click on Harvest Moon.
    roof_up_original.jpg
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9310256

This is my favorite apartment building for you. I do hope you like it.

The story line for the current apartment is a traditional gay and a modern guy sharing rent in a big city. He wants to be a resort owner someday and she just enjoys creating art. They do have lots of balcony space, so there's room for her to add what she'd like.

Just click the roomies link from builds or the last link on the Harvest Moon page.
    And Xia and Mi just uploaded after I deleted everything but ccmerged from my dcbackup folder, reshared them with a different name, deleted one lot from my studio, restarted my computer, and then, logged out and back in again. So, I really think it was the logging out and back in again that did the trick.

Any way, here's the link for gift #3.5:
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9310275
    And their unchanged picture:
    original.jpg

Post edited by ciane on
    edited May 2019
    @60smusicluvr - What a gorgeous build. I love its name, shape, color, layout, and landscaping too!
    @60smusicluvr
    Here is a sneak peek showing a little bit (but hopefully not too much!) of a community build that @SamelaRita made for you.

Her words, her clever creation and my pictures.

Petersen's Boardwalk
    Description: When Old Karl Petersen arrived in the town back in the late 1800's, he figured people needed someplace to meet up, spend their money, improve their minds...So he built the boardwalk. That people's money ended up in his pocket, and he could afford to build himself a fine house was just a happy side-effect.

pb1.jpg

Overview is hidden behind a spoiler tag so you can decide how much you'd like to know in advance of the official (and better, much better!) presentation that SamelaRita will be doing.
    pb2.jpg
    edited May 2019
    @60smusicluvr another lovely and very detailed build, looking forward to exploring more of it! <3
    @ciane I'm so happy you like them dear! I can't wait to see your stories for them! Many hugs and much love! Come back tomorrow I have another for you, I really think you will love also! <3
    @ciane your Gift #3 for Hidi is very lovely, your translation to sims 3 was spot on the original! Love and wonderful work, I must explore more! <3

Edit to Add:
    @SamelaRita, very lovely creation dear! Can't wait to explore more! Thanks @ADWilson for sharing with us, your wonderful works!
    @60smusicluvr
    Hello Sunshine! is a GREAT name for this! The picture immediately brought a smile to my face because this looks like a happy place for a sim to live in and possibly raise a small family. Neat architecture and a fun color palette, too. The home maintenance issues might have been annoying while you were trying to test the lot and take pictures but it adds a bit of unique history to this quirky place.
  • SamelaRitaSamelaRita Posts: 1,007 Member
    Okay, I've snaffled the computer for a moment, and I'm starting at the beginning of the gift exchange posts! @ciane that first build of yours looks a-may-zing! and @suzses, I love the backstory and the characters as well. Someone's going to have such fun seeing how they play out (probably lots of someones, actually). The farm is fabulous and I love the garden (my husband just came and hung over my shoulder to take a look and said wow! look at that garden! Which means I'd better hand the laptop back...more later!
    Will be back later. Family emergency (daughter having allergic reaction).
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    ADWilson wrote: »
    Will be back later. Family emergency (daughter having allergic reaction).

Oh no.

What is she allergic to if I don’t mind asking? I once had an allergic reaction to walnuts in thanksgiving dinner when I was two and a half
    Oh hamburgers!
    @SamelaRita - Love the story and the building. It offers quite a lot in one spot.! and it's great that your hubby lets your steal borrow his laptop now and then.

@ADWilson - I sent up a prayer for your daughter. I hope she's breathing much easier now.
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    @Mystik1978 Good morning! (still, sort of ;) )

I've always found the Paradise Pub lot at 68 Civic Center in IP interesting to look at but rather boring inside. You know, it's the typical EA base game pub with a couple juice bars and not much else. So, I decided to do something with it. I'm sure it could be made into a really fun and interesting pub, but I had different plans for it.

It's now an elixir and general consignment store, plus has a few other things since it's a large building (or maybe I should say buildings). Architecturally, it's exactly what was there, except for the occasional addition of a window, door, or bit of wall - but mostly recolored.

The consignment store is on the second floor of the larger building (now blue) and has both the elixir and general consignment registers. There is also an alchemy station in the shop (so there will be the associated spawners outside again). I'm using ciane's lagless IP and did find the Landgrab consignment store there but not an elixir consignment store. I thought it would be handy to have both in the same location, especially since it can take a while to get around IP.

I kept the restrooms on the ground floor of that building (but recolored, changed up, etc.) and the office on the top floor. I rather liked the office and the rugs that were there, so I mostly recolored (everything but the rugs) and added a few touches to the office. In the open area outside the office, I placed a gem cutter, and there are a couple arcade games in the tower portion on that floor.

In the smaller (now lavender) building, on the ground floor I placed a small restaurant with food register and wood fired oven that opens onto the already existing courtyard. For the courtyard, again I liked it and so just did some recoloring and minor changes/enhancements. On the second floor, there is a coffee shop that uses the University coffee bar.

Gift #3
    La Valeriana Roja

40924043453_b048741764_z.jpg

Download Link: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9310274

Pictures here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmcvGj5i

Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    @ADWilson Hoping your daughter is well on her way to recovering by the time you see this. Hugs and a prayer coming your and her way.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Hi guys

I’m not in a good mood at the moment. For whatever reason, my monitor doesn’t want to work. Then, how are you *here* in the thread?! I’m using my internet’s wifi on my phone.

I can stay caught up with all y’alls comments, but I can’t LOOK at everything with their link.

The computer itself is fine. Nothing to worry about that. But, where the he..ll am I going to get the money to buy myself a new monitor?! I hate being on a fixed income, and not being able to work (because of being disabled).

Anyway... I am - for now - going to bow out. Until I can get myself a monitor, everything that I want to do is now on hold. I hope you guys will understand.
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    edited May 2019
    @suzses - someone had fun with floor tiles and CASting! Love the light beige and turquoise!

And just in case you missed it, @ADWilson - I did finally get gift 3.5 to upload and updated my earlier gift post with Gift#3.
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited May 2019
    I’m back with news. Not about my monitor.

A very dear friend of mine - and brother to my ex best friend - is about to lose his gf. We don’t know how much longer she may have, but if my friend texts/messages me any more, I will surely not be on here. This lady is such a sweetheart. She has been battling with so much, since my friend has known her.

Maybe it’s a good thing I can’t get my monitor to work. I would be ugly crying all over my keyboard; instead of on my phone (which is wipeable).
    Post edited by MsPrissy88 on
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top