March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Round Robin Legacy - The Tate Family

jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
I started a round robin legacy challenge and finished my first generation Sienna Tate ^^ I have a blog but I think I will just post everything in here.

Here she is!
3b1d6-screenshot_1.png?w=342&h=400
Name: Sienna Tate

Traits:
Great kisser
Handy
Flirty
Computer whiz
Friendly

Fave music: Pop

Fave colour:
Lilac

Fave food: Vegetarian fish and chips

Legacy goals
Mixed single parent. Must have biological and adopted children.

Children: 2

Career: Busker

Goal: Awesome! You must accomplish something really awesome, preferably related to your heir’s career or traits, though miscellaneous awesome is allowed.

Misc: You must throw one party every sim week.
Since it is round robin, generation 2 was supposed to be played by my friend but I don't think they are doing it any longer. I will be playing generation 2 soon but if anybody wanted to join me in this round robin (we do a generation each) then let me know! My friend and I had already rolled for all 10 generations but I'm happy for you to roll again!
6Y6GB8R.png
Post edited by jheyjuneice on

Comments

• jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    G1: Chapter 1
    b571e-screenshot-13.jpg?w=400&h=225
    Hi,I’m Sienna Tate. I have no college degree, no siblings, no mother and I hate my step dad so I did what any young rebellious adult would do: I packed up my bags and I moved into my new home in Sunset Valley. It’s a tiny one bedroom and I’m almost flat broke but I’m sure I’ll work it out. Anything is better than living with that man.

With my remaining cash I bought a guitar and begun practicing. Sweet, I’ve always wanted to play an instrument! But my old step fart wouldn’t let me. Once I felt I got good enough, I headed to the park to play for people but got no tips. I need another way of living so I got a temporary part time job at the grocery store. It’s no fun stacking shelves but whatever pays the bills. Besides, it’s only temporary.

I went to the park again the next day and started talking to the people there. Pretty nice people in this town! I come from Bridgeport and city people are so not nice…I got a cool idea, I should totally throw a welcoming party at my house so I can meet people in this town! I printed flyers at the library and spread the word.

5bd54-screenshot-14.jpg?w=400&h=225
    The party was pretty rad, I ended up speaking to this cute guy called Boyd, pity he’s married! I managed to meet more people like Nancy who’s stinking rich and Vita who is her rich gal pal. I feel like I’m finding my feet in this town!

414d3-screenshot-15.jpg?w=400&h=225
    There was a festival at the central park where I played so I decided to go. I entered the hot dog eating contest and won a lifetime supply of hotdogs! Well it beats cereal and whatever I can take home from the grocery store.

I had my face painted for $5 and went rollerblading. It was super cool but I wish I had had someone to go with. Well hey, why don’t I put myself out there and start meeting some guys?

e2830-screenshot-17.jpg?w=400&h=225
    I went off wondering around town but didn’t find anyone. I left my shift from the grocery store and noticed a super cute guy staring at me so I decided to have a conversation with him. We hit it off immediately! He joked he could lift me up with ease so I put it to the test! I really enjoyed being in his arms…he’s a magician and boy did he work his magic on me!

deb81-screenshot-18.jpg?w=400&h=225
    f3dcf-screenshot-19.jpg?w=400&h=225
    It was gonna be a heatwave this weekend so that means….pool party! Plus I can invite that cutie Dave! Nancy was such a dear that she bought me some stuff for it like almost everything. I was suprised at how many people showed up, it was so cool! It went on for hours and hours and the sun was so nice. Best of all I flirted like crazy with Dave. In the middle of the party my step dad called me and I made sure to hit ignore!

fe053-screenshot-21.jpg?w=400&h=225
    Dave called me up the next day and asked if I’d like to hangout at the beach. “And by hangout I mean do you wanna go on a date with me?” he said. How could I say no?! Dave had a great body, we built sandcastles and played in the ocean. I’m super falling for him! I hope this goes further, I really like him. I really haven’t been in town long, I play guitar for tips and stack shelves but I’ve already made friends and a possible boyfriend!
    6Y6GB8R.png
    G1: Chapter 2

screenshot-13.jpg?w=840
    Tipping has been surprisingly generous lately. I mean really generous. Plus I got a promotion bonus at the grocery store which was really huge. Too bad I quit but I should focus on my guitar. To be honest I have no real career path and busking is doing the job right now, maybe I’ll try to become a famous guitarist or something.

Well with the bonus money I redecorated the house, it looks great! Finally it’s starting to feel like home though my rent has gone up a bit.

screenshot-11.jpg?w=840
    screenshot-12.jpg?w=840
    I can’t believe it’s Fall already. Time to make a pumpkin for Halloween! Seriously the time has gone so fast. Dave and I got together but then I discovered a super irritating habit of his. He’s so misogynistic! I don’t know how I didn’t see it before but perhaps I was blinded…Oh well, no use staying around bad company, I kicked him to the curb! The woohoo was great but that’s about all that I cared for in that relationship. Well I’m single and ready to mingle in my favourite season! I have so much to talk about my new life that I decided to start a blog and already I have 50 followers! I talk about fashion, home deco and just general life stuff. I hope I can grow it bigger and maybe get some donations…

screenshot-15.jpg?w=840
    I need to mingle and what better way to mingle that to throw a party! A Halloween party that is. Wow I really do throw a lot of parties, I’m sure I’ve thrown one every week since I got here! Well, people always come so I guess they enjoy it. I bought all the stuff and set up for my party. I even borrowed a dance floor from Vita and a gobo from Nancy.

screenshot-17.jpg?w=840
    The fall festival was going on so I decided to attend, the summer one was great so this one must be even better. Of course it was, I entered the pie eating contest and my greedy self won again! I got a lifetime supply of pie which ended up being about 3 pies…After the contest I didn’t even want to look at another pie again.

screenshot-16.jpg?w=840
    After the festival I strolled through town. Maybe there’s some cute men around? I need a date for my party after all, I’m going as a witch. I came across this cute policeman and we got talking. I told him I’m new and asked about some fun stuff to do around here. It was cool talking to him but we had almost nothing in common like at all. It was pretty pathetic really. I decided to just go and not speak to him again.

When I got home I decided to start an online dating profile. When I checked it the next morning I had so many messages and friend requests! I accepted all of them and replied to this cutie named Chris. We had a great chat and I invited him to my Halloween party. I hope he shows up.

screenshot-18.jpg?w=840
    screenshot-20.jpg?w=840
    Party time! All my friends came in awesome costumes. Vita brought her party effects machine and set it to blow spooky smoke. The guests brought so much food I don’t have to cook for a week. I was glad because I was sort of running out of groceries anyway…

I saw Chris come through the door and was so happy he came! I asked him for a dance and the chemistry between us was just crazy! Sort of awkward as Dave was there, I kept checking to see if he was jealous and he was. Oh well. I almost didn’t notice anyone else as I was so focused on Chris. We ended up kissing. So soon but no regrets!

A few dates later Chris and I became an item! I’m so happy!

screenshot-21.jpg?w=840
    Where does the time go? It’s already Winter! I hung up my holiday lights. Bless Chris who got his contractor friend to addon to my house. It was super tiny and cramped before but now I actually have some room. I’ve been saving the tips from my busking which has been about $100-200 everytime I busk. I was able to buy new stuff and redo my bathroom!

screenshot-23.jpg?w=840

screenshot-22.jpg?w=840
    Winter is so cool but it’s super duper cold! As I was making a Snow angel Chris called me and asked if I wanted to go to the winter festival. Of course!

screenshot-24.jpg?w=840
    screenshot-26.jpg?w=840

It was so much fun, we snowboarded and made a snowman and ice skated over the frozen pond! I’m really falling in love with him, he’s so fun and sweet, he really makes me feel special. I wonder if we’d get married some day….

screenshot-27.jpg?w=840
    A few months later I got some good news…I’m pregnant! Chris and I are going to be having a baby and I couldn’t be anymore thrilled. When I announced it to him he was so excited! I’m so nervous but I’m also really happy. I had to call up all my friends and tell them the good news! I’ll soon have my own happy little family…

screenshot-28.jpg?w=840
    screenshot-29.jpg?w=840
    No…what is this? In a freak accident the love of my life was taken from me. He had an early age stroke and he died. I was asleep on the sofa because my pregnancy makes me so tired. I can’t believe this, I could’ve saved him…I’m absolutely heartbroken, we were meant to be together forever….

screenshot-30.jpg?w=840
    Chris’s funeral was so sad. I couldn’t stop crying but my good friend Boyd was there to comfort me. How am I going to be a single mother? I’m 4 months pregnant, time will go so fast. Can I even afford this baby? All my friends attended the funeral to console and comfort me.

screenshot-31.jpg?w=840
    I performed a song I wrote for Chris at the funeral. I almost cried again. I can’t believe he’s gone.

screenshot-32.jpg?w=840
    Months later at 2 am in the morning I was awoken with labour pains. Time to head to the hospital…without Chris.

screenshot-33.jpg?w=840
    I was there for hours in a painful labour. Not because it physically hurt but because I was so upset that Chris would never get to meet his newborn child. The doctor asked who was my birthing partner and I told them no one. She gave me a pitiful look. Ouch.

screenshot-34.jpg?w=840
    Hours later I gave birth to a baby boy, his name is Jayce. I got the baby boy I wanted but his daddy will never get to meet him. Jayce looks so much like Chris, it’s almost too painful to look at him.

screenshot-36.jpg?w=840
    ayce is so cute and tiny but so, so loud. He can cry for ages at the top of his lungs. Nethertheless I loved the little one, it was nice to not be alone anymore.

screenshot-37.jpg?w=840
    It’s the start of my new life as a single mother. I hope I can do this ok. I’m sort of nervous but excited at the same time. At least I love my little boy.It’s a pity Chris isn’t here but I can do this, I believe in myself.
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    This is so cute! :)
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
    @Blargian Thank you!
    6Y6GB8R.png
    G1: Chapter 3

screenshot-37.jpg?w=840

Wow Christmas is almost here already. I think I’m going to throw a gift giving party. Naturally as a winter baby, Jayce loves the cold. He really enjoys going for our strolls in the snow. It really does look so pretty, it never snowed like this when I was in Bridgeport.

screenshot-38.jpg?w=840
    I threw my gift giving party and there were so many gifts. I didn’t take anything though. Instead I spent my time flirting with Dustin Langerak! We had met on the online dating site and I was surprised he came to the party. Nancy of course bought the most expensive gifts. I didn’t contribute much since the party itself put me out of pocket but hopefully no one noticed.

screenshot-39.jpg?w=840
    Since I throw so many parties I really have to keep up with my busking. Whether rain or shine I still got to do it, even in snow. It was freezing and I made very little tips. There must be something else I can do with my guitar to help make this money?

I had a bright idea. I decided to form a band with Xander Clavell and Marty Keaton. Both whom I met on the dating site. Xander is hot but he has serious commitment issues and Marty is married…I know, Chris died 2 months ago but I’m ready to move on! Our band is called Sienna and the Diamonds! I hope that this new musical venture will help me to earn some cash along side busking, I have to take this guitar playing somewhere, I’m getting really good.

Xander and Marty switch between the piano and drums and Marty also can do guitar. I can’t wait to do our first gig!

screenshot-9.jpg?w=840
    After a day of busking I got called by Holly, Vita’s daughter inviting me to her party tonight. Jayce is with the babysitter, I’m sure he’ll be fine if I go for a few hours. I decided to attend.

When I got there I saw my band mate Marty. He looked so good in a tux…We drank and flirted the entire evening.

screenshot-111.jpg?w=840
    don’t know how it happened really, but as he was talking his lips were looking pretty 🐸🐸🐸🐸 delicious and we ended up kissing. I knew it was wrong, I knew he was married to Justine but I wanted him. We made out in the hallway and he admitted he’s had feelings for me this entire time! But I’m nobody’s side piece so I asked him to leave Justine. He actually agreed and we decided to have a date later on that week.

screenshot-45.jpg?w=840
    When I got home I hugged my baby. I really missed him all day. “Mummy isn’t a bad person, I promise, I’m trying to give you everything.” I rocked him off to sleep then laid him in his crib. He’ll be a toddler very soon, I don’t know if I’m ready.

screenshot-42.jpg?w=840

screenshot-121.jpg?w=840
    The next morning I decided to visit Chris’s grave. I didn’t take Jayce just yet, I will take him some other time. As I got there I ran into….Justine! And she looked mad, I guess Marty really did call it off.

screenshot-131.jpg?w=840
    screenshot-161.jpg?w=840
    Justine immediately came to me and we got into a heated argument. “You man-stealing trick!” she called me.
    “Perhaps you need to be a better wife!” I yelled back.
    The dead couldn’t rest in peace with how loud we were yelling. Unfortunately the fight escalated when she pulled my hair!

screenshot-141.jpg?w=840
    “Dirty blonde bimbo!” Justine yelled as she jumped on me. We began fighting and I was scared but full of adrenaline. I’ve never fought anybody before and that was evident against Justine who seemed to be really athletic. I got my 🐸🐸🐸🐸 handed to me.

screenshot-151.jpg?w=840
    I decided to turn the other cheek and ignore her. She is so not being invited to any of my parties. “Maybe you should focus on your kid rather than sleeping with married men!” She spat. Whoa, whoa, Marty and I haven’t slept together, we’ve just kissed! But I didn’t want to tell her that, I wanted her to believe we had so it would sting her more. As I looked over the graveyard I saw…

screenshot-171.jpg?w=840
    Wait, is that-? Marty has a son? Why didn’t he tell me? I’m a homewrecker! I couldn’t imagine someone doing that to my son but I did it to Justine…Whatever, I need to find Chris’s grave and get out of here.

screenshot-181.jpg?w=840
    When I found Chris’s grave I broke down. I was so emotional, I felt humiliated from Justine and so overwhelmed being a single mother. I missed him so much.

[img]https://sims3rrlegacy.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/screenshot-191.jpg?w=840/img] As I was sobbing away I got a call from Marty…He was asking me out for lunch. I agreed because I definitely needed to speak with him. He asked if I was ok and I told him I was at Chris’s grave, he understood.[/img]screenshot-201.jpg?w=840
    When I saw Marty my stomach was a mess of butterflies and knots. I was excited to see him but I was still hung up on what had happened with Justine.

screenshot-211.jpg?w=840
    Before he could even say hi I unleashed all of my feelings. I told him what happened with Justine and how she assaulted me. I also asked about his son. He was actually surprised I didn’t already know. He told me it was never a secret. I cried that I was a homewrecker but he consoled me and said he was just as much to blame as me, he decided to leave Justine. I was so happy that he was willing to stick with me.We decided to go see a movie before lunch.

screenshot-231.jpg?w=840
    The movie was awesome and we shared a passionate kiss as soon as we left the theatre.

screenshot-221.jpg?w=840
    But there she was…Justine. I expected her to look more hurt but she was trying to masquerade it behind a smile. I asked Marty back to my place because I didn’t want to get beat up again.

screenshot-241.jpg?w=840
    screenshot-251.jpg?w=840
    I kissed Marty underneath the mistletoe. It was so cute and romantic! I have really high hopes for this to work between us!

screenshot-271.jpg?w=840
    My little boy is getting so big, it’s already his birthday! I got him a little cheap cake from the grocery store. It was just us but it wasn’t any less special.

screenshot-281.jpg?w=840
    screenshot-291.jpg?w=840
    screenshot-301.jpg?w=840
    I can’t believe how Jayce has grown. He looks even more like Chris now. I’m coming more to terms with his death, I can deal with it better now. Besides, I have Marty to fill the void. Jayce was bubbly and happy, the cutest little boy ever. I sent a text to my step dad with a picture or two. I hate him but he did raise me after my mum left. He didn’t have to, I don’t even know where my real dad is. Now I’m a mother myself, I could never leave Jayce.

screenshot-311.jpg?w=840
    screenshot-321.jpg?w=840
    Working was hard. I was getting tight on money so I could no longer afford a babysitter. I had to take Jayce with me. He didn’t mind the cold, in fact he loved it and passerbys played with him and kept him entertained. I tried busking but Holly decided to protest…safe to say I didn’t get much tips.

screenshot-46.jpg?w=840
    As well as busking I had to fit in rehearsal time with the band. I called up Boyd to babysit for me in those times. It didn’t help that Xander showed up late with alcohol on his breath…how can we get gigs if he won’t pull himself together?!

I hope we can get a gig soon. I’m so desperate for the cash. I’m glad I have Marty for moral support but I need this really bad.
    6Y6GB8R.png
    Yikes I had forgotten about this. Excuse my necro but I did finish this whole generation. Here's Chapters 4 & 5 :)

Chapter 4
    screenshot-47.jpg?w=840

Something wonderful yet tragic happened. My step dad died. I hate to say it but I’m actually kinda upset, I miss the old fart…Well in his will he left Jayce and I a hefty inheritance of $30,000. I almost couldn’t believe it. Well this is it, I don’t have any family left. It’s just me and Jayce now, I’m truly on my own.

screenshot-52.jpg?w=840
    screenshot-50.jpg?w=840
    screenshot-51.jpg?w=840

With the cash I renovated the house again. Jayce can’t stay in my room forever, I needed to give him one of his own. I used Chris’s contractor friend again to get a renovation for dirt cheap. I also bought a new car and expanded my kitchen. Then I put some toward’s Jayce’s college fund. I hope he goes. I never went, I finished high school and then left home.

screenshot-49.jpg?w=840

It was a typical morning of Jayce screaming for breakfast and cuddles. I left him with Vita and went off busking. At least I have a car to get around now.

screenshot-91.jpg?w=840
    screenshot-101.jpg?w=840

It was pouring like crazy but I made a good $115 in tips. I hope the proprietor noticed me. As I was packing up I realised Marty hadn’t called or texted me all day. I rang him but it went through to voicemail. It was Jayce’s birthday in a few days and I need to set up so no use worrying where Marty is right now.

screenshot-112.jpg?w=840

A few days later and it’s the day of Jayce’s party. I haven’t heard anything from Marty. I gave him another call. “Marty, where have you been, baby? I really miss you. Please call me back!” I left on his voicemail. I can’t believe he’s left me in the dark like this. Actually, screw calling him, I’m going to march over to his house.

screenshot-132.jpg?w=840

As I drove I was slightly nervous, Marty still lives with Justine, what if I run into her? Never mind that. I had to see where he was.

screenshot-142.jpg?w=840

I rang the bell and Marty answered. I’ve never been here before, he always comes to my place or we go out instead. Marty did not look very happy to see me. I wondered what was wrong, what had changed?

screenshot-152.jpg?w=840

screenshot-162.jpg?w=840

He asked me what I was doing there.
    “I came to see you, Marty, where have you been? Why have you been ignoring me?”
    “Sienna, stop this. We can’t be together, you know this.” What? Marty what are you saying? I asked what about the connection we had and the promises he had made me. He said I should’ve known this would never work. “I’m back with Justine and I’m ending this little fling.” No, Marty, don’t do this please. My heart shattered into a million pieces. How could he be so cold? Marty hissed for me to leave before Justine saw me. Screw Justine! That b**** has ruined everything! “Don’t you see Marty? She’s doing this to you, she’s controlling you! You love me, you said you did!”
    “I never said that. I only loved the idea of you.” Ouch. His words stung and cut me deeply. How could he do this to me? I let him into my heart, he met my son! I was so humiliated…Marty stormed back inside and slammed the door. I had a plan…

My blog I had started last year had grown considerably, in fact I had over 300 followers now. Because of this I got to test some top secret technology…I hope this works, I need it to work…I brought it up, the Relationship Transmogrifier device. I added my picture and Marty’s and set the relationship to friends.

screenshot-172.jpg?w=840

I rang the doorbell again. Marty opened it and this time his facial expression was completely different. He was happy to see me and welcomed me inside. It was like we were friends again. But what about Justine? Would it work on her too? Get her to stop hating me? I tried it. It did.

screenshot-182.jpg?w=840

I pulled Marty into the bedroom and told him he really humiliated me out there…but he didn’t know what I was talking about, In fact he’s completely forgotten the past 10 minutes. Oh well, just works more in my favour I suppose.

screenshot-192.jpg?w=840

I gave a little flirt and he responded. We stared into each other’s eyes, we had that chemistry again. I didn’t recognise that earlier Marty, the one who was so cold to me. But this one I do recognise. But…was I doing the right thing? He was content with Justine, I guess that’s why he got back with her. It hurts but I think I have to let him go. So I did. I gave him a final hug and then I quit the band. It’d be too awkward to be in it with him.

screenshot-2.jpg?w=840
    6Y6GB8R.png
    G1: Chapter 5

screenshot.jpg?w=840

It is worth noting that Sienna mastered the guitar skill which qualifies her ‘Awesome!’ generational goal (of completing something awesome).

After I left Marty’s I rushed home. It was Jayce’s birthday after all, I couldn’t let Marty ruin the mood for me and Jayce. Needless to say, Marty was not invited. Jayce was tired so he’d be napping for majority of the party. He’s getting so big…it’s really crazy. It seems like just the other day I gave birth to him on a cold winter’s morning by myself.

screenshot-3.jpg?w=840
    screenshot-210.jpg?w=840
    screenshot-4.jpg?w=840

All my usual friends and neighbours gathered for Jayce’s birthday. I noticed a lot of different things such as the age on a lot of them. It’s been so long since I first arrived here and barely knew anybody. Now I know so many and they’re all getting older. Nancy had a cane now.

screenshot-5.jpg?w=840

I woke Jayce up from his nap so he could blow out his candle. As I bent down to blow it out for him he picked it up and threw it!

screenshot-6.jpg?w=840
    screenshot-7.jpg?w=840

Just like that the entire place was on fire! Bella was helping to put it out and everyone was panicking. The fire department came (and the fire wasn’t the only thing that was hot…). I couldn’t believe it. Strangely I was very calm the entire time.

screenshot-8.jpg?w=840

Once the flames were out the party went on as usual. No real damage was done except a charred floor which the guests helped me clean up.

screenshot-102.jpg?w=840

My sweet boy Jayce, where has the time gone? You’re growing up way too fast for me. It’s almost like you grow up every couple of days or something.

screenshot-113.jpg?w=840

As I ate my cobbler I thought about how big Jayce was. I really miss the times when he was a little baby. So cute and dependent on mummy. I…I think I want another baby. But I have no husband or even a boyfriend. Maybe I should…adopt? Yes, I’ll adopt.

I got a text from Dustin’s younger brother Parker. He had freshly hit 21 and he was very interested in me. To be honest, a lot of guys are interested in me in this town. It’s sort of overwhelming. The love letters are always flying in! He wanted to take me to the Spring Festival, I said eh what the heck and decided to go. Jayce was old enough now to start being alone, he went off to the park down the road.

screenshot-133.jpg?w=840

When I got there I realised immediately how cute Parker had grown. When I met Dustin, Parker was only 19 or so. Even beneath his tiger facepaint I could see those good genes his brother has also in him. Plus he’s very well built!

screenshot-143.jpg?w=840

We had an awesome time at the festival. Parker then spotted the love tester. “Wanna try?” he asked cheekily. We gave it a go and the result came back that we were destined for true love. Parker joked and said that means I should be his girlfriend right now. I giggled and then the smiles faded as he leaned in for a kiss.

screenshot-163.jpg?w=840

I guess I have such a reputation now. This is the 4th guy I’ve kissed in this town. But it was nice and I’m sort of desperate. Ok, really desperate.

screenshot-193.jpg?w=840

The next morning my heart was still a flutter. I literally could not stop thinking about Parker. Just the very thought of him made me miss him so much so I decided to visit him.

screenshot-202.jpg?w=840

Parker’s house was huge. I had no clue Dustin was this rich. Dustin wasn’t home and their sister Kaylynn wasn’t in either. We had the place all to ourselves. Parker was surprised I came around so soon and wondered why I came over. “I wanted to see you” I told him. This put a huge smile on his face.

screenshot-212.jpg?w=840

“Do you really want me to be your girlfriend? A lot of guys want me, you know.” Parker nodded ecstatically and just like that we became an item. I’m a few years older than him and he seems to be still a little childish but he was very sweet.

screenshot-222.jpg?w=840

So sweet we hopped into bed. I had a text shortly after that my babysitter had to leave so I kissed Parker good bye and left on my way.

screenshot-232.jpg?w=840

As I was walking I noticed I actually had a little bit of a spring in my step! Was I falling in love again? Am I finally over Marty?
    screenshot-242.jpg?w=840

I made sure to call the adoption agency. I still wanted my baby. They said they had a match for me and he’d be delivered to me later that evening. I was so excited! Now Jayce has a brother. What should I call him? I can’t believe I’m going to be a mum of two. It was crazy.

screenshot-252.jpg?w=840

The social worker arrived and I could hardly conceal my excitement. He’s carrying my baby! Jayce was playing video games and seemed pretty uninterested. He’ll come around soon.

screenshot-262.jpg?w=840

screenshot-272.jpg?w=840

When I got my baby I kissed him immediately. Oh my sweet little baby boy! I’m gonna call you Aiden. I snuggled Aiden closely and he babbled with happiness. This set my heart on fire, we’re already bonding! It was a good thing I still had Jayce’s baby stuff. The crib, high chair, stroller and potty. I’d hate to have to buy new things.

screenshot-292.jpg?w=840
    screenshot-302.jpg?w=840

I still had to work and now that I quit the band I need a new career path for myself. I can’t keep busking forever. Or maybe I can. I felt bad leaving Jayce and Aiden at home all the time but at least they really love their babysitter. She was so sweet and really good with them.

screenshot-312.jpg?w=840
    screenshot-322.jpg?w=840

It was a big day for Jayce. His first day of school. I almost couldn’t handle it. Firstly, Aiden had been up all night so I barely got any sleep. Secondly my little boy is going to school! I don’t want him to go just yet! I got up early begrudgingly and prepared pancakes for him whilst he got ready.

screenshot-331.jpg?w=840

I could hear the horn of the schoolbus outside. No! I’m not ready! I hugged Jayce super tightly and told him to have a good day. “Don’t get into trouble, listen to your teachers, make some friends!”
    “I know, mum, I know!” I was smothering him but I just wasn’t ready to let him go just yet.

Now Jayce was at school and Aiden was with Bella. I had some free time to myself. Just as I was going to sit down and start writing that song I said I would write I got a text from Marty. “Justine and I broke up. She moved out.” Wow. Justine had left Marty, I couldn’t believe it. I immediately hopped into my car and drove over there, Marty must be so upset.

screenshot-351.jpg?w=840

I rang the bell and waited patiently. Last time I was here Marty and I had a quiet argument on his porch until I used that secret app to make him forget it all…I haven’t used it since then, I was too freaked out by it. Besides, I don’t want to control people like that. I need to face things as they come, no matter how big my blog gets.

screenshot-361.jpg?w=840

Marty greeted me and welcomed me inside. I asked him what the hell happened. He said he and Justine hadn’t been right for months and the situation with me and him had made it worse. Even though he had called it off with me Justine couldn’t get over it so she took their son, packed their bags and left. I felt awful, this was all my fault. I may have erased Marty’s memory of the fight on the porch but everything prior to that they all still remembered very clearly.

screenshot-391.jpg?w=840

I comforted Marty and he rested on my shoulder. He lingered there for a while and i wondered if he still has feelings for me. No, stop. I’m with Parker now. Ok. Parker. Yes, Parker. Even though I want Marty. I can’t help it I still love him and he’s no longer married. Marty pulled away but before I could stop myself I went in for a kiss. This was not received well.

screenshot-401.jpg?w=840

“Sienna what the hell are you doing?!” He yelled. I apologised profusely. “I’m sorry I just thought-”
    “I told you, we’re over. We’ll never be together again.” I felt tears well up in my eyes.

screenshot-421.jpg?w=840

“You cost me Justine and my son. Now I have to go through the courts to see him. All because I let you seduce me. That was the biggest mistake I’ve ever made.”
    Mistake? I’m just a mistake…? This was too much, I couldn’t take this any longer.

screenshot-431.jpg?w=840

“This wasn’t my fault Marty! You could’ve said no and walked away but you went for it. You are just as much to blame as me.” Marty sighed and calmed himself down.

screenshot1.jpg?w=840

“You’re right Sienna.” He admitted he still had feelings for me but didn’t want to admit it. He had been putting all the blame on me to try and justify his broken marriage. I comforted him again.

screenshot-213.jpg?w=840

Marty took my hands. He told me he loved me and he didn’t mean all those mean things. I asked him if he meant it. He said he did. My heart skipped a beat.

screenshot-310.jpg?w=840

He pulled me in and we kissed. I practically melted. I couldn’t help it, I wanted him. I never wanted to break up.We continued kissing until he pulled away. “I have to go to work.” he told me. I nodded and he walked me to my car. I got in and drove away. It was at that moment I remembered I’m dating Parker.
    6Y6GB8R.png