Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 aMAYzing Gift Exchange ~ DONE :)

Comments

• Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,613 Member
    @ciane Gift #2 is stunning! I love the name, I love the color palette you used and I love that is a floor plan design. For me I do not work off a floor plan, not because I dislike them, on the contrary, I love them and envy those who can use them. For me, however, my muse gets upset saying trying to "copy" a floor plan harshes on the creative flow!

NOTE ~ While my reply for this is much further along I am still back on page 41 trying to play catch up. So as another reminder if for some reason my replies are delayed or seem odd please know it is just because I haven't caught up to the current chatter and gifts yet.
    @DinoJr As soon as I seen the sims I knew what the "theme" was; which is a compliment since normally I am clueless. It just goes to show how all of your attention to details really help make sure everyone who sees this family know just who is the beauty and who is the beast ;) (Forgive me I couldn't help myself it was just too easy I had to throw that comment in) I look forward to seeing gift number 2 as I have a good idea what it might be and I might even be more excited than your buddy! As always aMAYzing work!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Mystik1978 wrote: »
    @ciane Gift #2 is stunning! I love the name, I love the color palette you used and I love that is a floor plan design. For me I do not work off a floor plan, not because I dislike them, on the contrary, I love them and envy those who can use them. For me, however, my muse gets upset saying trying to "copy" a floor plan harshes on the creative flow!

NOTE ~ While my reply for this is much further along I am still back on page 41 trying to play catch up. So as another reminder if for some reason my replies are delayed or seem odd please know it is just because I haven't caught up to the current chatter and gifts yet.

y'm caught up on replies well yesterdays between my long dayand putting both my sims3 game and deciding to stick with my 367 username i'm behind on everything. gonna try uploading tomorow cause some people will be working. after today i'm glad i'm not. lol
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    I have quite a bit of catching up to do as far as commenting on all the wonderful, creative things you've all come up with, in the last month.

@Mystik1978, it's so nice that your daughter and you could bond a bit over your projects for @KaytayRoall and that she offered to put her own little touch on it. :heart: Pearl and Onyx stand out with those fun colors! Hopefully, the two will find a loving and caring home, unlike where they were before. Shade Heartnet looks like a nice, handsome sim and can't say I don't blame him for wanting to be comfortable! It's too bad that one great night with Sasha ended so tragically! What happened to Sasha? :anguished: Hopefully, the house given to him by her parents will heal whatever hurt he may have left, after so many years. Even the more seasoned builders get frustrated, every now and then. I find following off a floorplan or even just looking at an exterior of a home and trying to recreate it for sims is very hard. If you don't mind me giving you advice, I'll say that taking little itty pieces and ideas of something is a lot less frustrating than trying to make it look exactly the same. Sometimes, you might just stumble on a happy accident. I think the home you made looks very cute.

Aww! :blush: Thanks so much! KISS was actually the easiest of all my builds. It all goes downhill from here! :tongue: No, but the television area was my only struggle in this particular build. I had a completely different set up on that wall with a totally different fireplace and everything. The WA racks and university fireplace changed the game and then I found exactly what I was looking for with a built in tv look with this television from buydebug. It looks so huge, but I believe it fit in that corner without mooing it into place. B)

@Hidehi, oh no! I hope your castaway sims are content with being just that! Hopefully, they can survive. :wink: Well, it looks like they're having quite a fun time at the Mermaids Treasure Box! Hee! Love the build, especially the mermaid sign out front and the overall shape.

@BreeMiles, oh wow! You had so many amazing surprises in store and you're quite sneaky, only sharing one picture like that! >:) They all look amazing! Can't wait to explore in game! Ooh! A descendant of da Vinci, you say?

@AlphaFen, ha! Vincenzo sounds like a fun character. I LOVE your description of him. :D

@Ciane, You're really embracing the Asian theme! The Golden Dragon looks great!

@Dinojr, you're play on the Beauty and the Beast is darling! And the beast?! What a hunk! :kissing_heart:

@Mmdrgntobldrgn, the Tomomi Cultural Exchange/Center is such a cute lot! I also enjoyed learning about Darya Seaver and the orphan, Ronan, who may seek his biological family out and ultimately leave his adopted mother behind. :cry: But the love in her heart shows, as she makes such a selfless decision and allows her kitties and little boy grow to adulthood. :heartbreak: I love the shape of their home! Uh oh!!! Looks like the Leif family is in a little bit of a predicament . . . And that was quite an unexpected turn seeing the twins awake from their slumber and the parents headstones. :cry: I did like how you brought the family into more modern times by having them in a slumber so long.

@LMC6255, I enjoyed reading about the Albertson family and how Angela reflects back on her life and how she ultimately felt that she didn't need a writing career to know she was successful. She raised so many beautiful children and STILL gets to pursue her dream, after 16 years of hard work.

@kgaff, Anneliese looks like a pretty sim. It's nice that she was able to afford Black Mountain Cottage.

I'm so glad you liked the first gift I made! The WA racks and the shelves from Aurora Skies did the trick, when I was searching for a lived in look for the living area space. The kitchen was an assortment of several different pieces. Yes, I put the room marker in for a pet peeve of mine where you go up and down so many floors. The hidden room marker skips the split level flooring, so you don't see the whole of that level. Instead you arrive to the "third floor" and just see the step down leading to the stairs. It's kinda hard to explain. Apologies. I probably don't make much sense. LOL. But an unintended consequence or benefit is that it makes the price of the home go down substantially. Lastly, I want to give you a heads up, if you have not gone in game already. I did not include any hampers for the laundry and the mail delivery boy likes to drop the mail in the large, flowery bushes out front. WHYYY? I would recommend cancelling the service to avoid the stomping of feet that ensues. :wink:

@KaytayRoall, Bayou Craftsman fits SO well in Twinbrook. If you didn't say you were unfamiliar with Twinbrook, I'd say you were a pro! The color pallet goes together with the world beautifully!

@Jessabeans, The Wren sisters and the family history was very fun to read. I like the little pieces of real life history thrown about. The screenshots you took were gorgeous. Thanks for providing the worn down and heyday 'Blue Note.'

@ADWilson, you're so thoughtful creating the 'while you wait gifts'. Thank you for being such a good host and helping us along the way.
  • DinoJrDinoJr Posts: 89 Member
    Its been a long day of work (and way too hot today yuck!) and then a short nap and some coffee, and I'm ready to unveil gift number 2!

@AlphaFen you said a new french base camp was needed. Well. I did it. It was a struggle for a while, but once it started coming together I had more and more fun building it!

46969911625_b544259b6a_b.jpg
    Welcome to your new French Base Camp!!!!
    47096628884_13cc3deedd_b.jpg
    46969912225_c55404db95_b.jpg
    47096627954_2321579d40_b.jpg

Floor plans! The Central Build-
    47096624514_5cb1ec8c1c_b.jpg
    Entrance Hall and Main Kitchen and Dining

47096625264_c7e8fefddd_b.jpg
    Second Floor Reading Nook, Juice Bar and Lounge, With elevated walk ways to East and West wings

East Wing-
    47886020501_a32a1cfe89_z.jpg[/url]
    Laundry and Gym facilities, with a small mudroom and bathroom

47886021401_9ec8ef4f7f_z.jpg
    Second Floor - For Sims traveling on a budget, a barracks style sleeping quarters with fireplace, and large bathroom. Sleeps up to six tourists!

West Wing-
    47886022411_71cabcf6f6_b.jpg
    Small Kitchenette, with reading area, small dining area, and a nice back porch.

47096626044_4404e4f674_b.jpg
    Second Floor- This is where those Sims with money to spare will sleep in style! Featuring a fireplace, personal bathroom, and a big double bed!

46969911235_ca991dba1d_b.jpg
    Third Floor- This is the best room in the camp! A beautiful chandelier, Fireplace, Personal Bath, And an AMAZING rocking chair. Seriously, this rocking chair is so good. Hand crafted by blind nuns who were kidnapped by pirates maybe.

Garden Shed/ Wine Making Room
    47096623644_64d1ea6edd_b.jpg
    Some tools for gardening, a Wine... er... Nectar making machine, and a small plot with a variety of grapes!

Honey!

And a nice communal fire pit for meeting and chatting with other tourists!

And heres a few of my inspiration pictures! I started by looking at real world French towns... and as I was looking at them I realized I was humming music from Beauty and the Beast to myself.... and well, I guess thats how this whole thing took shape!

47886026591_ecbfab905d_b.jpg
    47096631154_028097e8e5_z.jpg
    47096631154_028097e8e5_z.jpg
    34001730608_1a441ded43_b.jpg

I hope you like this... As I said before this is the biggest thing I have ever built! I'm happy you gave me the inspiration to push myself to try something like this.... so Thank you!!! <3

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9310184
    MamaD AKA @Mmdrgntobldrgn I always love your sense of humor and how you present your gifts! Thanks to your post I was able to get the link I wanted to your site ;) Yeah!!!

I have to say Handy seems to be quiet handy ;) I like how you did a few different versions of it so it can fit with what your buddy has access to as well as keeping your muse happy while sticking with your muses vision. I love all of the pictures of this gift. I often take millions of pictures but then struggle with how many and what ones I should post in the end.
    i can rec. going with my newer user name meant i couldn't but now i can. i think my new fav number is 2. cause thats howmany friends i have right now and thats what did it.
    I see there are gifts waiting for me!!!! I have been so busy today Ive barely had time to read all the posts since gifting began.... But I'm looking forward to seeing all your beautiful creations! So, sorry I haven't responded to anything yet, but rest assured I will be soon!

<3<3<3
    @LMC6255 Living in the mountains of West Virginia I see tons of Craftsman style houses, I swear this could be a real house in my area! I mean that in a good way since it is very realist looking. I love the darker colors outside and the softer palette inside.

Let me try to explain what I mean ...... Growing up I use to often tell "the person that shall not be named" that some people who live in other areas who would come to visit West Virginia and they would be so blown away at how everything is so "cookie cutter" similar. Houses here I often neutral colors, all in similar builds (some even the same house in rows). Everything is more traditional (wood and bricks, ect). Some neighborhoods have rules about colors people can paint their houses ... even on their own property.

I always assumed it was like this everywhere BUT I once went for a visit to Portland - Oregon, and houses were amazing ... They came in all shapes and colors, there was classic Victorians in bright colors next to modern homes. From bright purples with gold trims and so much more I was blown away by all of the colors and how each house was so very different from the others. Long story not very short .... I love how your home looks so very realist to me. The inside is cozy and inviting and while some might see the architecture here as dull one thing you often will see is insides the houses are very much full of love and family. With living in looks, like "grandmas" house. You did a wonderful job and I think my sim self and my sim daughter might have to move to this build in my game since it looks like "home" to me! ;)
    DinoJr wrote: »
    I see there are gifts waiting for me!!!! I have been so busy today Ive barely had time to read all the posts since gifting began.... But I'm looking forward to seeing all your beautiful creations! So, sorry I haven't responded to anything yet, but rest assured I will be soon!

<3<3<3

i was so busy today i didn't realize it was after 4 til mom rescued me from work. not whining just a fact.
    MamaD AKA @Mmdrgntobldrgn I always love your sense of humor and how you present your gifts! Thanks to your post I was able to get the link I wanted to your site ;) Yeah!!!

I have to say Handy seems to be quiet handy ;) I like how you did a few different versions of it so it can fit with what your buddy has access to as well as keeping your muse happy while sticking with your muses vision. I love all of the pictures of this gift. I often take millions of pictures but then struggle with how many and what ones I should post in the end.

handy sims are handy but not quiet.
    @friendsfan367 LOL. touche'! In my defense I haven't slept since the 17th ;( Well that and I stink as grammar, ;)
    @friendsfan367 LOL. touche'! In my defense I haven't slept since the 17th ;( Well that and I stink as grammar, ;)

i'll sleep good tonight. 4 hours straight on your feet will do that to a person. i'm good with spelling not grammar i'm horrible at typing.
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @Mmdrgntobldrgn
    Somebody has been busy! The stories for the Leif family (with and without parents) gives plenty of background information and a good understanding of the family dynamics. Hopefully the twins will find some way to reach a compromise for the benefit of the land and honoring those who protected & guided them. The starter and improved farm also provide many directions in which to continue this intriguing story.
    @Mmdrgntobldrgn

I LOVE the Tomomi Cultural Exchange! There's so much to do, I think my sims could just live here!!! Tower rooms, and secret doors are also one of my weaknesses, This build is so very cool!!! Also the sketches are great, how did you do that?

I can't wait to put it in my game start playing with it... looks like so much fun... <3
    Also Handy reminds me of my own utility sim, Fern <3

Seaver Gift

This house is adorable, and the sims are too... Orange kitties, are the BEST kitties, and look at Sunset! What a beautiful fur-baby! Moonlight is gorgeous too, but I have a real big soft spot for them sweet orange cats! The interior of the house is so much fun, I love all the different colors you used to make this one.... and WOW you included FIVE versions!!!!

Its incredible! :D

Leif Family and Kaleva Origin

I'm so impressed with the amount of time and effort you put into these gifts, and this story! Its incredible! I was almost sad when I finished reading it because I wanted to know what happened next! Then I remembered that I get to find out, in real time... so cool. I LOVE the heavy Scandinavian influence here, all the beautiful names and those sweet sweet puppies!!! Thank you so much for such beautiful gifts, I'm so lucky that I got to be your buddy. <3<3

@Hidehi
    The Mermaid's Treasure Box is a fantastic consignment store for island locations! Your idea of including fun activities like the foosball table is a nice touch. Simple pleasures as well as practical pursuits fits the island life to a T.
    @DinoJr
    The French Base Camp is a vast improvement over the previous one! The locals have a tendency to visit and you've provided plenty of activities for them and the travelers staying there. The two suites (luxury and ultra luxury) are a great idea and it's easy to imagine newlyweds staying in either of these.
    Oh hey @AlphaFen

Heres gift 3 of 2! Math is hard.....

47834887562_24df2e712d_b.jpg
    47886871681_0d3a5cca95_b.jpg

Only a couple pictures this time... One of the things you asked for in your buddy letter was more eligible bachelors, and possible help for a diminishing gene pool... Well, Adam came married already, and Maurice is getting on in age, so meet Manuel Gopesh Chala, and his very sweet wolf Quinn! Dog. Did I say wolf? ....Anyways, with all the other sims I made based on someone else's intellectual property, I wanted you to have something unique!

Manuel, or Mango as his friends call him is actually based on a character I created for a table top role playing game. He's a very sweet boy, fiercely loyal to his friends... and single! Quinn is a friends character (werewolf, but here I thought it would be fun just to be a wolf). His father is Hispanic, his mother Indian. Mango hasn't been skilled up at all (mostly because of time constraints) but is ready for whatever adventures you throw his way!

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9310216
  • KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    Okay, finally have a chance to sit, look at all the amazing gifts shared, steal download, rec, favorite and comment on everything! So first up, of course...

@Mystik1978
    I can't believe you stayed up until 4am getting these posted! :o Then had a rough start to your day! I'm sorry to hear that and hope it got better!

I'm glad you got so many ideas from my letter. That was exactly my goal while writing it!

I mentioned it before, but I think it is wonderful that you and your daughter sim together. I played many video games with my dad growing up and we still sometimes play Elder Scrolls Online or Guild Wars 2 together. So the fact that your daughter made a gift for me is very sweet and special to me. Please thank her for me. :)

Shame on the previous owner who didn't see Pearl and Onyx's potential. Pearl sounds like she is sweet, spirited and talented. Onyx sounds fun-loving and outgoing. Thank you so much for taking the time to give them so much personality. I promise to find a happy home for them, with sims who will understand and appreciate them. An idea is already forming, but it will have to wait until the gift exchange is over... Their bright colors will be a fun addition to my foal challenge, as well! I especially love Pearl's blues <3

The Bendy Beach Bungalow is so cute!! That story, though! :'( I don't know if it's more sad that Sasha's parents passed away without ever seeing her again or that Shade lost his best friend and love right after telling her his feelings! Even if it had me choking up, I love that this house has a history and all the little hints of it throughout, like Anita's garden gnomes and Ralph's contemporary flair to the bedroom. I love the layout. The open living space gives sims plenty of room to move about and I enjoy having sims doing things in the same room together, even if they're doing separate activities, because it gives such a family feel to it. I love the shades of green you used in the living room. I'm drooling over that kitchen, with all the natural light from the big windows and the island counter. It's a such a sweet little beach house. I wonder who will be living in it next... Whoever the lucky sim is, even if they are recovering from tragedy, I'm sure they will take comfort in having this wonderful place to come home to.

...And now it's bed time :sweat_smile: So much for looking at everything! I'll be back tomorrow after work, though, for more oohing and ahhing and maybe even with another gift for my buddy!
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    @ciane I enjoyed reading the 🐸🐸🐸🐸's story, and wowza! what a great apartment building, and completely understand why the removal of the roof top table. Sims can be very fussy where they eat, or clean up the dinner dishes, let alone make the dinner. lol ;) Just love House of a Golden Dragon once again your eye for detail while building is fabulous, right down to the whimsy of the child's bed. <3

@suzses Can I borrow Lainey Culpepper's outfits, seriously I would wear some of what you created for her to wear, same for Lena's wardrobe. What a wonderful eye for clothes to fit personality. I do wonder if there won't be another set of young lovers in the future with Colin underfoot or will he turn out more like his Uncle. As to Serendipity farm, <3<3<3 the name, and wowza! I have a sudden urge (which I'll ignore) to take down my builds and redo them. I use the casT tool sparingly compared to the work you (and ciane) put in.

@Jessabeans je'te adore* the Riverview Mill and family. I hadn't planned on another renovacy just yet, have a few other saves to finish first, lol. :) Hopefully Samelarita won't mind me borrowing it at some point in the future.
    Wow, what a beautiful build the Blue note is, in it's before stage, and what a lovely story for the Wren sisters. It makes me want to load my game and re - explore Roaring Heights.

@SamelaRita even though you're not home your story for your buddy is lovely and I'm looking forward to see what's next.

@ADWilson hmm Marge & Dan don't seem like a match made, rather more of an odd couple. I bet it will be fun to see what happens between them if they're left to their own devices. ;)

@60smusicluvr for a traditional house that's supposed to be a k.i.🐸🐸🐸🐸. build you sure put a lot of detail into every nook and cranny.

@Mystik1978 Onyx & Pearl are adorable, squee, my old mother board & graphics couldn't handle pets. It looks like my new mb & graphics card will be able to handle pets okay if I don't go wild with them. I'm hoping the sims working with them will be next. ;)
    What an adorable bungalow. Love the fruit bowl on the kitchen counter. The floor plan is really spacious, which allows for change and growth if a sim needs it, or maybe a baby grand. ;)
    (psst, all of my sites, okay most, are linked in my signature. I probably should add links back and forth between weebly & wordpress.)

@Hidehi I know just the island (one of Rflong's) where Turner and Sance might end up with their jungle camp ..... I think I can juggle a dozen saves, work, home, and sleep ... sleep's optional yes?! ... no, okay in the future then, after a few other's already in the pile.
    Mermaid's Treasure Box looks like it would be a fun & handy place to have around, and now I'm thinking one of Rflong's other worlds might fit better.

@BreeMiles what a wonderful take on a modern home, it's a far more natural combination of build materials than what's been being built in my rl community, and the rocking chairs on the porch. Love it. :) Then there's Mr. Edward ... oh my those eyes, and they match his jacket. I have a handful of sims I'd like him to meet, especially some of my red head sims. ... oh, how sneaky two more builds for everyone ... what wonderful combinations of color, landscaping, and lot space use.

<3@AlphaFen <3 If any pastel's snuck in I promise to blame them on game mechanics, and to not shoot them on sight. ;) I think I said this already, but .... I love this sim, and I'm trying to think of a way to add him to the gen 2 looser family waiting in the wings for me to return to them in Lucky Palms. Ya know LP, being LP and a certain amount of tacky kisch involved I could almost see Vincenzo Devlin being an almost success there. (rubs hands with a maniacal grin >:) )

@DinoJr The Watson's look like they'll be an absolute delight to play with. Even without the inspiration pictures from the base camp make over you can see the characters of the beauty and the beast story in them. I have several sims that would also like to meet Chala too, decent bachelors are very hard to find on the exchange, let alone in game. Love his mini backstory, and very sweet of you to share a table top character with us in the form of a sim.
    • You asked "Also the sketches are great, how did you do that?", I'm guessing you mean the sneak peak images. I used the filters in gimp to edit them, they're from the in game pictures of the other two builds. As were those teaser sneak peaks, which were micro portions from the Tudor build. ;)

@LMC6255 the Albertson's look like they'll be a fun family to keep up with whether their at home or out on the town. With ton's of activities for them at home, they might not go out to much or get bored easily. You did a nice job with the blog, and what a sweet backstory. I especially like how you highlighted each family members traits & skills. (Wishing I'd remembered to do that. Next time I should probably make a checklist.)

@Kgaff I see what you did with that trim line, Nice! I might borrow that trick in the future. Anna and her starter home are adorable. I bet she'll be loads of fun.

@KaytayRoall Bayou Craftsman is so very perfectly spot on. You are another simmer with an excellent eye for recoloring game content, and simple yet effective decor use. If you don't have a family in the wings some place, I might have to make one just for this lot.

For the record, I'll be coming through next weekend and borrowing heavily from the gift pile. ;)o:);)

* Almost the only French I can remember from high school.
    (Note to self, I left off on pg 44, after DinoJr's 3rd/2nd gift.)
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    @Kgaff Annelise is a very pretty name for a pretty sim. Anna has also always been one of my favorite names, so I'll happily call her that, too. As an adventurous sim, she should be a loads of fun to play. Black Mountain Cottage is a sweet little starter. My hat is always off to anyone who can pull off a starter home.

@KaytayRoall Another Craftsman. It's perfect for its location, and yes, I do think it has charm. :) Love your wallpaper patterns, and the porch columns are genius. I think what I see are chimney pieces with columns inside. They look perfect to me.

@Mmdrgntobldrgn I do love your Seaver and Strand story and the house is great, in whatever version. So many options to choose from! :)

And, I see you sneaked in and posted even more things, which I'm going to have to look forward to checking out later. :)

@Jessabeans Oh, another renovacy. These always intrigue me. I love to read people's stories and see what they do with them, but I have never gotten around to trying one myself yet. I think after this exchange that is about to change. The Wren sisters are great and so different and their backstory is wonderful. You must have put so very much work into putting the story together, showing their parents and them in the past, plus the club (perfect for Roaring Heights) in its current state and how it once was!

@DinoJr Your base camp project was indeed a big one, and it's perfect for France. Love the layout and that you included a bit of a nectary setup so one doesn't have to travel far to make some nectar. :) I think if I would visit, you'd find me hanging out in the pretty little area by the bird bath - assuming the bees are friendly, of course. :)

I see that you, too, have come back and added another gift, which I am going to have to check out later . . . because you see I've had my own gift waiting all day for me to get a chance to look at and NOW is the time for that! :D Then, of course, I need to put up my next gift for my own buddy, too.

Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    @Hidehi I have been trying for hours and hours to get a chance to look at my most recent gift. I dearly love the Mermaid's Treasure Box, and it should help make life more fun for my "stranded" sims. :) I believe I will need to have it far enough away from them that it will be a big deal to visit, and perhaps once they're on their feet a bit and have decided they want to stay on their island, they might buy it from its owner when s/he is ready to retire. Or, maybe something else will happen. You never know. ;)

It's interesting to me that you chose the mermaid theme when hubby and I are in the middle of watching Siren on Hulu. The climate is, of course, very different, but maybe the shop owner will need to be named Helen.

Now I am going to go download it . . .
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
    @DinoJr
    Mango and Quinn are sure to liven up a town, whether by shocking the prim & proper with a wolf "running amok" or collecting hearts without even trying!
    Stopping here.
    To the best of my knowledge, all gifts have been custard checked and information posted on the front page of this thread.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    @DinoJr – Wow! What an epic build! Diagonals, gables, and hips… oh my! I love the way you used the Beauty and the Beast setting. It’s perfect! I absolutely love the different wall papers you used to make the exterior. You nailed that look! I love that connecting arch and the way you’ve pulled all the separate parts together to make such a lovely, interesting build! And, your bachelor sim and his wolf probably won’t stay single for long. Very nice!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top