Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

These eyes are amazing but aren't real - who would I ask to make something like this?

TOLKIENTOLKIEN Posts: 1,594 Member
edited May 2019 in CAS Custom Content
I found this picture on another forum, unfortunately the eyes aren't real but hand painted onto the screenshot. I REAAALLLY like them though for anime type sims and was wondering who I'd go about asking to make real eyes like this for CC?

Any suggestions?

32JbnaJ.jpg

B3pnL2q.jpg

Comments

• TheMagnoliaTheMagnolia Posts: 174 Member
    You'd probably have to ask someone in the Mods section of the forum.
  • Scarbo27Scarbo27 Posts: 125 Member
    edited May 2019
    I suggest you browse the Eyes category under the Genetics section of this Custom Content finds blog, it's the best blog to find what you're looking for, the blog owner reblogs every CC that is posted in the community. Everything is correctly tagged and categorized to make the search easier. Her blog's super handy and it saves a lot of time that would be wasted looking for specific CC. I hope you'll find the eyes that you are looking for.
    https://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/genetics
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    if those Banana linked you wont fit let me know, i will make those eyes, i could use them anyway.
    here i had made those in other colors for my dragonball chars, i add the 3 colors you wanted, i made a specular layer for it, so it glows a little bit, but the blue one looks a bit to much 'clear' yet i think..

[img][/img]33943348198_f141f6bcd6_o.png1 by Gustavo Lacerda Homem Assumpcao, no Flickr

[img][/img]47031084744_495e826114_o.png2 by Gustavo Lacerda Homem Assumpcao, no Flickr

[img][/img]33943348328_4fe02e1889_o.png3 by Gustavo Lacerda Homem Assumpcao, no Flickr

DOWNLOAD:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/x60j5id8w7oimcl/WizAnimeEyes.package/file
    edited May 2019
    so the mod comes with those 3 colors plus more 4 (blue, green, brown and black) and you can change the pupil size in the eye Detail Mod on CAS, the eyes are found on Face Paint category, not true eye colors, so you can still use vanilla game genetics ;)
    edited May 2019
    ah btw that Sim is Natalie Portman :D but i temp change her eyes size to show better the anime eyes, they are far smaller than that lol

Natalie-Portman.png

http://sims4imagination.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-sims-4-cas-natalie-portman.html

Sims%2B4%2B-%2BNatalie%2BPortman%2B%2528cover%2529.jpg
  • TOLKIENTOLKIEN Posts: 1,594 Member
    edited May 2019
    so the mod comes with those 3 colors plus more 4 (blue, green, brown and black) and you can change the pupil size in the eye Detail Mod on CAS, the eyes are found on Face Paint category, not true eye colors, so you can still use vanilla game genetics ;)

Wow thx, that was really nice of you!
    TOLKIEN wrote: »

im glad you like! enjoy!
  • TOLKIENTOLKIEN Posts: 1,594 Member
    TOLKIEN wrote: »

im glad you like! enjoy!

So after a bit of use, I think the eyes shown in the middle of the picture are probably a little more anime like and give more depth to the eye (design?) then the one you made which I'm going to use for aliens.

Is there any chance you could give the middle picture (girl with red eyes) a shot? It seems to be the closet design for a true anime eye I've seen. I think the white off the side of the iris give the eye a more cartoon/anime look we as viewers are used to.

TBH I didn't realize all those eyes from the picture I posted had different designs.
    edited May 2019
    yes i made those eyes pretty fast and their styles are different (as those 3 you posted are), so you want the middle eye from your picture (the red one), the only difference from my red one i think is that white reflection effect on the side.. i could try to match it sometime, if that is what you are asking ?