Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

Comments

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    @brenleedee, yes very much loved it and yes you are part of my group, I consider everyone part of my group! I really enjoy everyone and what they share and how they go from starting out to mastering! I'm glad to be part of this wonderful and very talented community! <3
    @Gwiniel your park WIP is lovely and so much to do with our family's! <3
    @Pinkusfamily you have been mighty hard at working on the BnS project and what beautiful builds you have made, I love and want them all! <3
    @liel88 your The Flying Carpet build is very lovely, the colors are outstanding, wonderful creation! <3

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    The Flying Carpet is a very lovely oriental cafe! @liel88 :) The exterior design, the roofing and domes, the plants and water areas, and the design and furnishing of * the interior are so very nice! It is very detailed build! The colours used are very lovely! Very nice patterned floor rugs!
    It is very special, lovely, colourful and detailed cafe! :)
  • Maia84Maia84 Posts: 48 Member
    @liel88 wow! That looks like it could've come straight from Aladdin! Incredible job!
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Thank you @BreeMiles and @jeswainston65!

@BreeMiles, your paranoid and erratic family is a hoot! Love the concept! I'll bet they are fun to play.
    @Gwiniel, your family park is gorgeous! I love how lush and charming it is and it has so many activities! I'm sure it will be a fun AND beautiful place for the whole family to enjoy!
    @Pinkusfamily, I love all your dorms! I like the first and the classic one the best, but as playability is a criteria for the BNS challenges, I'd pick the one that has the best use of space for playability.
    @liel88, wow your Flying Carpet cafe has everything you could want. It's exotic, striking, colorful, fabulously detailed and lushly landscaped. Fantastic work!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Thistledo

Thistledo is a basegame only starter home with two bedrooms, one bathroom and open plan living areas. The cottage is toddler friendly, suitable for a small family :)

Download here
    More pics here

bbqQJwh.png

WkyDngX.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thistledo is a very nice family starter home! @masajo :) The exterior design, pretty flower box windows, and patterned roofing is very nice, The winding front pathway and stones on the edges is very nice. Very nice open plan layout and furnishing of the interior!
    I have posted about your home on your showcase thread.
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    @lsnishi , Thank you for your insight- I am almost finished with the First one ( Modern Architecture Dorm ) But am unsatisfied.. So I will work on another until I can figure it out.. @lsnishi Your Nursery is Fabulous !!

Thank you everyone for your kind comments @BreeMiles , @rosemow ( Hope I have included all who gave me feed back - sorry if I missed anyone ).. I take them to heart and strive to build at my top potential...

I will post more as I go..

Thank you for your time & insights,

Diane Pinkus
    @masajo, your Thistledo is very pretty and well detailed, wonderful base game home! <3
  • Maia84Maia84 Posts: 48 Member
    @masajo I love this! It looks like such a cozy cottage. Also I think it's great that it has no stairs - there's so many gorgeous houses out there but most of them are such a pain to have toddlers in! :D
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for all your wonderful kindness and support, your beautiful words are always such a great pleasure to read :)
    Many thanks @BreeMiles for such kind and lovely words, really appreciate all your fabulous support :)
    Thank you very much @Maia84 for your wonderful comments, really pleased you like the cottage :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you @Pinkusfamily! And good luck on your dorm build!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Art Pictures by #cindy1306 #Babewire <3<3<3
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 211
    The theme for the week is : a nursery for Royal prince.
    Gallery Link: A Royal Baby
    saDfYhF.pngDxFr65b.png6UxmUBV.png
    1eqMi5x.pngR9RSqvQ.pngeDzf5E1.pngJDB0KJy.png
    A Royal Baby is a very lovely nursery for the little Prince! @chips46 :) Very pretty and royal blue, white and yellow gold colour scheme of the room! The furnishing and layout of the room is very nice! I have posted about your room on the room challenge thread.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Meet
    The Erratic Paranoid Sims household

Household: 8
    DOWNLOAD
    1.jpg

This household is sure to bring interest to your game play! Enjoy! A DNA Request By BreeMiles! NoCC

PICTURES

Wow, I need to DL this household just to see who gets into a fight first. LOL.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
    @chips46, your Royal Baby room is super lovely, the colors are soft and inviting, any baby will Royal in it! <3
    @joRN1414, I'm not spilling any beans at who its been in my game! :D
  • MiyamaniacMiyamaniac Posts: 67 Member
    I made a museum for Brindleton Bay :)
    It also works as an art center or a library, so you can set it to either of those depending on your preferences :)

It's called the Brindleton Bay History Museum, you can download it here.
    (Origin ID: Sulsulss or search #SimRealtor )

Some photos:
    tumblr_prcgpq6tPb1xnht3oo3_1280.png

tumblr_prcgpq6tPb1xnht3oo1_1280.png

tumblr_prcgpq6tPb1xnht3oo2_1280.png

tumblr_prcgpq6tPb1xnht3oo5_1280.png

tumblr_prcgpq6tPb1xnht3oo4_1280.png

tumblr_prcgpq6tPb1xnht3oo6_1280.png

Brindleton Bay History Museum is very nice! @Miyamaniac :) Very nice exterior layout, design and white texture!The awnings are a nice touch over the windows. It looks great that there are statue and sculpture displays with plaques both outdoors and inside the museum. Very nice reading desk area, and the arches entrance to it is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting there at the desks reading a book, near the fireplace. Very nice art room! The art decor , canvases and wallart there is great! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel, and kids will enjoy doing artwork on the activity table.
    It is a very nice museum :)
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    edited May 2019
    Not sharing this park in Gallery yet but showing the pics of the finished work B)

Fairview Beach a.k.a ♥ Thank you 100 Follows ♥ Now shared <3<3<3

cAghml2.jpg

Buildings:
    kajq3rX.jpg
    8Trt6Lo.jpg
    wAjw09t.jpg
    HCfR6eO.jpg
    eO2SPvU.jpg
    52XuUjj.jpg

Lake:
    eifK1zd.jpg
    cR7CC7y.jpg
    yeWuM40.jpg
    Gcc5odW.jpg

Beach:
    epn6Ixx.jpg
    dBn8mS3.jpg
    a44ttSv.jpg
    OQeY73j.jpg

The rest:
    Qs3mdCO.jpg
    twEfR3l.jpg
    nmjX4qt.jpg
    xoNu0le.jpg
    axlI0bh.jpg
    FSwuMdF.jpg
    Post edited by Gwiniel on
    @Miyamaniac your History Museum is very lovely and creative! Our sims will enjoy their time visiting it! <3
    @Gwiniel, your Fairview Beach is super cute and looks to have everything a sim could want to do while enjoy the beach! Very lovely and creative! Our sims will enjoy! <3
    @Miyamaniac, that a gorgeous museum! Love the architectural details and the interior is perfectly decorated! @Gwiniel, what a gorgeous park! It does have the beachfront resort vibe! It's beautiful and there are so many wonderful activities for the whole family! Territic work both of your!
    PDWxp40.jpg
    Fairview Beach is very lovely! @Gwiniel :) Very nice design and layout of the build, and each area! It is great that the whole sims household can enjoy visiting it with a special building for pets and also outdoors pet items and a place where toddlers can have a sleep if they get tired. The large lake and the water fountain in it is so very nice! Very nice beach area! It looks very nice that there are mats there for Sims to lay in the sunshine. Kids will enjoy splashing in the kids pool, playing with the doll houses and playing on the monkey bars. The small pool with the boats in it and volcano looks great! Very nice outdoors grilll and dining area. Sims will enjoy cooking on the grill and eating food in the outdoors air. It is nice there is a camping area Sims will enjoy playing chess at the chess table.
    It is a very special and detailed Beach build! :)
  • SparklyBeccaSparklyBecca Posts: 106 Member
    Hi everyone,

I've been working on this build on and off for a few weeks now. But finally finished and uploaded to the gallery the other day. So I wanted to share it with you.

I'd been deciding what to build on that really large 50 x 40 plot in Newcrest for ages now, and had started things, then flattened them, then tried something else........finally I decided it would be a really great size for an apartment complex.

So this is what I came up with The Aroha Valley Complex and it's on the gallery to download. My username is SparklyB

Someone did mention that they didn't have all the packs I've used, so I think when I get chance I'll do a base game refurb as well.

Originally the large building was going to be 6 apartments, but I found that it would be a little small to try and fit everything in. So I decided on 3 houses joined together. All with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

jkftc6.png

This is a view of the ground floors from the front.

9hmk4w.png

And the ground floors from the back. The ground floor is a little raised off the ground and the front of the building overlooks the central pool.

1zbrnr6.png

The upstairs from above. I built some of the rooms out, over the top of the ground floor, to make interesting shaped bedrooms where beds could be placed with views from having windows all around.

egy1rr.png

The back of the complex I kept quite simple for hanging washing, bird feeders and bee boxes, and places for Sims to plant seeds.

ekjdlf.png

Over on the other side of the complex I built two 1 bed, 1 bath homes. I thought they could be used for teenagers or young adults to get out of the main house opposite if they want to. Have some personal space to themselves. Or maybe they could be guest suites. I mean you could technically change these into anything you want. Maybe one could become a gym, or a games room. Or maybe a space for indoor entertaining with a dance floor.

14cb42b.png

They have open plan kitchen, dining, living downstairs

2podtar.png

And upstairs is a bedroom, with desk and computer area. With a little shower room. Both houses have access to a balcony at the front from the bedroom.

16h55co.png

I wanted a really nice entertaining area. So next to the pool is a hot tub and a seated area with bar and bbq. Plenty of pretty lights for the evening. There is an outdoor cinema screen that I've put under a glass roof in case it rains. Also I made a raised glass roof, wooden stand with relaxing music and yoga mats. I thought the view over the lake would be perfect to relax and do yoga to.

2qsxzbm.png

Full view

2hrfxh4.png

Hope you like it :)

The Aroha Valley Complex is a very lovely apartments complex @SparklyBecca :) You have designed, built and furnished the areas so very well, both the interiors of the 3 apartments and the two one bedroom homes, as well as the lovely outdoors areas that have the hot tub, home movies area, outdoors bbqm bar and dining, and the glass roof music and yoga stand. The pastel coloured umbrella covered dining tables are pretty! Very nice community pool.It looks very nice the way you have built some of the apartment rooms out, over the top. The layout of the build and exterior design of the building is very nice!
    It is very detailed and special build! :)
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    edited May 2019
    Tiny Sunshine

Fully functional play tested tiny house for a single sim. On a 20x15 lot and almost half of the lot is unused so you can do whatever you want with it :)

afFLPLa.jpg
    j1okdXf.jpg

More pics:
    Xvbu52z.jpg
    ekyU7h6.jpg
    KdSF5Ko.jpg
    mmAkRYR.jpg
    XtFycu6.jpg
    wpduc4v.jpg
    3aNUdkN.jpg
    Tiny Sunshine is a lovely home! @Gwiniel :) Very lovely yellow colour scheme of the home! The yellow and white flowers in the garden and flower box windows are very pretty! The skylight is nice bringing in sunlight to the home.Very nice outdoors living table and chairs area on the porch. It is a lovely place for Sims to enjoy sitting in a lovely floral setting!The hearts are a nice touch on the wall. Very lovely interiors and open plan layout! You have designed it very well.
    It is a very nice, warm and homely home :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top