Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Does he? He looks fine to me : o
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Cupid wrote: »
    It’s just weird that he’s so ripped but then from the side he has a beer belly :D
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Cupid wrote: »
    It’s just weird that he’s so ripped but then from the side he has a beer belly :D

I suppose. I guess I've just gotten used to seeing muscle-gut all the time at the gym :D
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    At least he's not pear-shaped, but he's not that much of a looker either.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Yep! He's currently dating one of my sims, but I definitely had to give him a makeover first. I didn't change his facial features though. He's actually quite handsome with a different hairstyle and facial hair.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • DuendeDuende Posts: 175 Member
    My game did and he was U-G-L-Y
    giphy.gif
  • PlainevilPlainevil Posts: 221 Member
    In my game he aged up looking like original post pictures. Never checked him in CAS or noticed his belly and no facial hair, but has same muscle and hairstyle.
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    I really don't know which premade to set him up with :D Judith had a daughyer and I was thinking carry on celeb bloodline ??
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    As long as I give him different hair and get him out of those clothes he ages up in he looks fine. Then I realized... he looks like Alexander Goth!!!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• _Sandra__Sandra_ Posts: 135 Member
    edited October 2019
    I think mine turned out pretty nice :) (I only changed his clothes to give him more orange :p )
    10-27-19-2-21-04-AM.png
    10-27-19-2-20-34-AM.png
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    He turned out like the OG post, but I made him over. I just took some pictures of Orange and his siblings, Rhimel and Tiara.
    JqNrJv2.png
    mCaT7RY.png?1
  • _Sandra__Sandra_ Posts: 135 Member
    edited October 2019
    Amj1995 wrote: »
    He turned out like the OG post, but I made him over. I just took some pictures of Orange and his siblings, Rhimel and Tiara.
    JqNrJv2.png
    mCaT7RY.png?1

Looking goood :o
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    @_Sandra_ Thank you :)
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    He reminds me of when my Sim with maxed fitness became pregnant. She still had a six-pack with her giant pregnancy tummy. :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,224 Member
    I don't pay much attention to Orange, but then he ended up married into one of my active families.
    Caught this image outside int he rian. Yes, that's his formal outfit first thing in the morning.
    887aBFI.png

With his daughter

k9vJ3f0.png

Changed into hot weather to show off his overabundant muscles.

hOPBrGI.png
    image.png
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    I use the MCCC in my game. Because of that, Octavia and Thorne had another child. Who....came out much nicer than Orange did. Didn't realize exactly what Orange looked like as an adult until Orange showed up and crashed the date between my Sim and Octavia's other son.
    4orXuKM.png
    .................................................................................................................Man, their second son got lucky because boy oh boy, Orange is.....I imagine he showed up to the date going "Orange see little brother on date. Orange sad he doesn't have wife. Why no one love Orange? Orange angry. ORANGE SMASH!"