Corenren wrote: »
We need a career for every skill
Sharonia wrote: »
A teacher would be great if it was one of those careers we can go with the sim.
Simmerville wrote: »
Would be cool to work as director of film/theater including all those professions we can see when viditing Plumbob Studios. If not having GF it could be a rabbit hole career, but with GF we could work in that studio.
I would also like some tough/boring jobs such as miner/construction/factory worker etc. Not all careers need to end in the sky with top pay.
metalfenix_Raf wrote: »
tattoo artist (freelancer or active career)
Sigzy05 wrote: »
Firefighter (active career)
Law career (career)
Circus (active career)
CaityTrina wrote: »
Normal jobs (branches denoted by / if I think of one)
3. Ghost hunter/fortune teller (paranormal)
11. Magician (branch could be circus performer)
1. Photographer (photography)
2. Carpenter (handiness and woodworking
3. Angler (fishing)
1. Interior designer (stylist career for rooms/houses)
2. Daycare from home
3. Building on 2, babysitting at random npcs houses who have kids for teen job
Fire fighters I want to return in general.
greatmorgan wrote: »
I hope nobody else has said this, but I think we need a singing one kinda like the acting but focuses on singing(of course).