Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Life Game Pack

13...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    I really want cuddling,spooning,kissing and making out to return to the bed.
  • honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    @catloverplayer Amen. The kiss and make-out interactions while sitting aren't enough; they don't even properly make out. We need a lying-on-the-bed steamy makeout interaction. And OMG YES to spooning!
  • AisurandoAisurando Posts: 20 Member
    This sounds fun! Im down for this pack!
    edited May 2018
    Iron Seagull posted a wish list on bed interactions
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GobC7Nqtu5k&feature=youtu.be

I linked to TheSims on twitter.
    I said this in another thread but something else missing in the romance department is romantic sleepwear like we had in TS3 Master Suites. Romantic Sleepwear compliments a Romantic Pack and why not moodlets on these clothes to make sims flirty and set the mood?
    edited May 2018
    Sims relaxing on their own in bed just happened to someone automously.

• GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    A pack like this would be great. Really need more romance interactions and missing the turn on/offs.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
    updated love life game pack

- released along with couples autonomously cuddling while sleeping and cheek-to-cheek slow dancing in a patch

- attraction system (turn ons/turn offs)
    - simder (matchmaking app, ya-elder)
    - simder jr (teens-only matchmaking app)
    - several new romantic interactions
    - new social events: prom, bachelor/bachelorette party, double date

- teens can play spin the bottle and ask each other to prom
    - adults can play spin the bottle with other adults
    - children can get play-married and play house
    - teen-elder sims can kiss and make out in pools
    - ya-elder sims can woohoo in pools (injury risk for elders)

- kitschy wedding chapel (las vegas style)
    - nectery (aka vineyard) with an on-site wedding venue, banquet hall, and bed-and-breakfast
    - honeymoon hotel with a bar, swimming pool, and room service
    - interactive picnic basket/blanket activity (teen-elder couples can feed each other bites of food, cuddle, and kiss/make out on the blanket)

- new CAS trait: dramatic
    - new reward trait: faithful
    - new skill: nectar making
    - new rabbithole career: hotelier (bottom tier = housekeeping, top tier = manager)
    - new aspiration: master vintner
    - new foods: red velvet cake, cheese and grapes plate
    - new radio station: slow jams (r&b and power ballads)
    - date night, prom, wedding, and skill/career related CAS stuff
    - venue and activity related B/B stuff
    Btw the calendar and custom holidays in Seasons would work so plumming well this pack :smiley:
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I said this in another thread but something else missing in the romance department is romantic sleepwear like we had in TS3 Master Suites. Romantic Sleepwear compliments a Romantic Pack and why not moodlets on these clothes to make sims flirty and set the mood?

great idea cat
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • TahabataTahabata Posts: 82 Member
    They could also focus on other types of marriage based on other cultures. Your sim would have a choice of ceremony style. I think that would be a very ambitious package.
    Wish list:
    - Cars, motorcycles, bycicles. (Detailed animations)
    - Wild Animals (Interactive)
    - Thief and Celebrity (Better and more active!)
    - Bands
    - Farming or Medieval EP
    - Cyberpunk or Asian GP
    - Beach.
  • 2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    Romance should be a skill IMO. Start out with horrible pick-up lines and awkward interactions. Be labeled as 'the creep' and eventually building up becoming the 'master romancer'. Once our sim has mastered the romance skill then proposals could be more extravagant like lightning flies spelling out 'Marry Me'. If your sim proposed on level 1 skill they could propose while looking at another sim, or say the wrong name- awkward.

And a matchmaker career would be very fitting for a Finding Love/Romance pack. Set up speed dating events, build up a clientele of hopeless romantics and learn about each sim that comes to you in search of a soulmate. Our sims could play around with different chemistries and either find the 'Match made in Heaven', or 'Match from hell". Our matchmaker could also mentor in relationship advice, help sims with their romance skill, and write books on romance, dating and relationships.
  • tarafydtarafyd Posts: 2 New Member
    Yes!! Agreed, we need romance! I actually had an idea for this one, it was more of a "date night" or "late night"-esque game pack because I think the Sims night life is very lacking because there's no chemistry, but I didn't think to include a vineyard or hotel! That's an awesome!!

I copied the idea from my words document:

[b]Hit the Town[/b] for all the sims that want to explore the nightlife and live it up! Introducing a new sub-neighbourhood that will pacify your nightlife needs, you can explore the beautiful cityscape until the sun rises. Of course, wandering around the city isn't the only thing you’ll want enjoy - there’s a new dating scene that could either spice up your lovelife..or leave it wanting.

downtown - the new sub-neighbourhood introduced is deep in the city. There’s two areas where you decide how to party - a more modern and hip one, or a more quiet scene. The first option has 5 lots (2 nightclubs, lounge, an empty lot, a restaurant) and down the street there’s an amazing view of the bridge from San Myshuno! The other will leave your romantic sims swooning! 3 lots; an intimate pub, a sweet cafe, and an italian restaurant, surrounding a beautiful park to take a stroll in.

dating scene - romance has never been more alive in this pack! You can either enjoy meeting sims on your own, use the SimMatch app, or buy the service of a Matchmaker.  But now sims have a more advanced dating system - there’s more to love than just asking someone out, after all! Likes, dislikes, hobbies, traits, and the actual chemistry itself. The new Attraction system takes in whether your sim likes certain attributes, or certain favourites, and helps you find the One.

new personalities - sims now have an overhaul on their personalities that affect how they interact with the world around them. You can give them turn-ons and turn-offs, and choose if they prefer men, women, both, or not interested in romance at all! There’s also likes and dislikes for music, food, and colour, and you can even choose (emotion added via patch) a fear if you’d like. The new personalities add more story to your sims, because while this adds more romance and friendships to your sims, it also adds to rivalries and rage to opposing personalities. A tidy sim shouldn’t be okay living with a slob, right?
    tarafyd wrote: »
    Yes!! Agreed, we need romance! I actually had an idea for this one, it was more of a "date night" or "late night"-esque game pack because I think the Sims night life is very lacking because there's no chemistry, but I didn't think to include a vineyard or hotel! That's an awesome!!

I copied the idea from my words document:

Hit the Town for all the sims that want to explore the nightlife and live it up! Introducing a new sub-neighbourhood that will pacify your nightlife needs, you can explore the beautiful cityscape until the sun rises. Of course, wandering around the city isn't the only thing you’ll want enjoy - there’s a new dating scene that could either spice up your lovelife..or leave it wanting.

downtown - the new sub-neighbourhood introduced is deep in the city. There’s two areas where you decide how to party - a more modern and hip one, or a more quiet scene. The first option has 5 lots (2 nightclubs, lounge, an empty lot, a restaurant) and down the street there’s an amazing view of the bridge from San Myshuno! The other will leave your romantic sims swooning! 3 lots; an intimate pub, a sweet cafe, and an italian restaurant, surrounding a beautiful park to take a stroll in.

dating scene - romance has never been more alive in this pack! You can either enjoy meeting sims on your own, use the SimMatch app, or buy the service of a Matchmaker.  But now sims have a more advanced dating system - there’s more to love than just asking someone out, after all! Likes, dislikes, hobbies, traits, and the actual chemistry itself. The new Attraction system takes in whether your sim likes certain attributes, or certain favourites, and helps you find the One.

new personalities - sims now have an overhaul on their personalities that affect how they interact with the world around them. You can give them turn-ons and turn-offs, and choose if they prefer men, women, both, or not interested in romance at all! There’s also likes and dislikes for music, food, and colour, and you can even choose (emotion added via patch) a fear if you’d like. The new personalities add more story to your sims, because while this adds more romance and friendships to your sims, it also adds to rivalries and rage to opposing personalities. A tidy sim shouldn’t be okay living with a slob, right?

Good ideas.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Ooooh sounds romantic <3 Me likey.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ghjdiedghjdied Posts: 56 Member
    How should the attraction system work? Like in the Sims 3 or the Sims 2? Maybe a combination of both? What sort of turn ons and turn offs should there be? Also how about being able to make chocolates or have the chance that Sims would get cold feet at the alter. Also I like the idea of a romance skill. New wedding cakes and foods would be nice.
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    I love your ideas, they would go nicely with my wedding game pack ideas.

Also an anniversary system is one I'd like, the sims use an equivalent amount of days to give paper, tin, gold anniversary based on the lifespan settings, anniversary status is stored in their relationship panel (like parenthood "best buds" or "happy childhood") and they could throw a anniversary round the time where gifts are themed to the material. (Paper = cards and money, ceramic = vases, plates, china sets, etc)
    caitytrina.png
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I like the ideas I read in this thread. However, I'd love to have the "Sims 2" NPC matchmaker back instead of "Simder".
    I'd also like the return of buying presents for your crush or for friends (like in "The Sims: Hot Date").
    New bedroom and bathroom stuff along with new sleeping attire should be added as well (cf. The Sims 3: Master Suit Stuff").
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    YES!!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    Romance should be a skill IMO. Start out with horrible pick-up lines and awkward interactions. Be labeled as 'the creep' and eventually building up becoming the 'master romancer'. Once our sim has mastered the romance skill then proposals could be more extravagant like lightning flies spelling out 'Marry Me'. If your sim proposed on level 1 skill they could propose while looking at another sim, or say the wrong name- awkward.

And a matchmaker career would be very fitting for a Finding Love/Romance pack. Set up speed dating events, build up a clientele of hopeless romantics and learn about each sim that comes to you in search of a soulmate. Our sims could play around with different chemistries and either find the 'Match made in Heaven', or 'Match from hell". Our matchmaker could also mentor in relationship advice, help sims with their romance skill, and write books on romance, dating and relationships.

I really like this idea!
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    A new trait . "Irresistible" or something along those lines. Irresistible sims attract many suitors. And their good looks makes dating a breeze.

Unlucky in love, these sims have a hard time dating because other sims find them dull and unattractive.
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • Teena94Teena94 Posts: 65 Member
    This would be amazing!
    ghjdied wrote: »
    How should the attraction system work? Like in the Sims 3 or the Sims 2? Maybe a combination of both? What sort of turn ons and turn offs should there be? Also how about being able to make chocolates or have the chance that Sims would get cold feet at the alter. Also I like the idea of a romance skill. New wedding cakes and foods would be nice.

I'd say attraction could work mostly like TS2 (to be fair I've never played TS2, only read how it works). The ability to make chocolates would be fun - it could just be a new meal for the existing cooking skill and optionally given as gifts. And a "cold feet" emotion based on chance would be awesome.

@EnjoyfulSimmer I love the idea of "unlucky in love" as a trait. Now I'm dying for that trait :lol:
    @Teena94 Thank you, I agree! :smile: