Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Does Everyone Want EP7 To Be?

It seems like EP7 might be either University (since a lot of people have been asking for it) or Tropical Paradise (because of the rumor) so I'm curious to see what everyone would prefer and why.

What Does Everyone Want EP7 To Be? 145 votes

University
47%
Erja888alexspoom13IceyJaprilrosePlayerSinger2010danacnbrettWritin_RegIrdiwenAnmirlaMariefoxprice83loubyloulouCinebarRoboSpongieSjofnzagboorulesjaymancrazFroilalexis3142Kniga_SitaraFLaurie 69 votes
Tropical Paradise
52%
Dannydanbocatmom1987rudy8292Gumbyaelias24Angel_mixAlrynnIsb917keekee53Paigeisin5rosehrtgirlalanmichael1BluelleAngellulucatloverplayerashcrash19yupppixiejuiceelelunicyjcp011c2 76 votes

Comments

• Options
    NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    Tropical Paradise
    I really want my Sim to be able to go on vacation in a nice tropical place with a beach and all that. :)
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Tropical Paradise
    I don't want a tropical world with a beach that my sims can only visit. I want a tropical residential world where my beach loving sims can live year round. Why go to all the trouble and effort of creating a tropical beach world only to use it sporadically? How often do you visit Granite Falls or Selvadorada?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Tropical Paradise
    Put me down for Tropical Paradise.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Tropical Paradise
    It seems like EP7 might be either University (since a lot of people have been asking for it) or Tropical Paradise (because of the rumor) so I'm curious to see what everyone would prefer and why.

According to 2 leaks its Tropical Paradise though now the name is Island Paradise.
  • Options
    Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    Tropical Paradise
    Don't care for university but I won't spend $39 on an EP if it's only a vacation world either.
  • Options
    munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    Neither. If i have to choose from this, Island, if only because it is the perfect chance to introduce mermaids, but I'd prefer an occult GP or two, instead of an EP.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Tropical Paradise
    Tropical.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Honestly I'd be happy with either one. I don't really prefer one over the other. But I'm pretty sure It's a tropical paradise pack. However if all the rumors turn out to be false and it does wind up being University it will greatly add to my generational play.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    University
    While i would love it to be Tropical Paradise (actually both themes are favourites for me) at this time i'ld prefer a uni/education pack. We already have twovacation packs and very few adds concerning education since the beginning. Of course, the vacations we have aren't tropical, beach related and that would add a lot of great features to the game. And that's why i'm so divided. I really love both. But... for the timing, i would prefer university and i'm actually kind of surprised if they really come with TP.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Tropical Paradise
    Tropical vacation since it has more of a change to give more gameplay to lifestages other than just YAs.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    University
    Supernatural.

But I suppose out of that list I'd much rather have university. Beach vacations are played out at this point.
  • Options
    SimsBroSimsBro Posts: 134 Member
    edited May 2019
    Tropical Paradise
    Tropical. Not only it's finally an opportunity for mermaids (and come on if they don't include them on the pack...!), it's also most likely going to offer things that can't be achieved through mods like underwater swimming/diving, as opposed to Uni interactions which aren't that unique as far as gameplay features go.
    That and Uni is also mostly for YAs instead of all lifestages like tropical vacations.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Tropical Paradise
    Tropical Island/Paradise is the last remake of past EPs from Sims2 and 3 I would like to own. Any other packs from the past don't interest me very much. It's difficult for the teams to add something totally different to Sims4 because they covered so much in 2 and 3. We know occult life states are highly requested, as well as a Uni based EP. I guess it would depend on the content and gameplay if I would bother purchasing packs associated with those ideas. There is nothing wrong with wanting a Uni or occult-based EP or game pack. And I hope everyone has their wishes realized at some point. I guess I am in a less-is-more state of mind. The idea of adding more bugs/irritations to my game outweighs the excitement for new content/gameplay that doesn't add to my enjoyment, or suit my style. And I have moved beyond the idea it's essential to own every pack that is released. Owning every pack from Sims1,2, and 3, was nice because each one felt different and fresh. But going through this for the fourth time, with the same basic content being offered, I am more aware of what will make my game feel complete and add to how I prefer to play the game.
  • Options
    TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    University
    I've been praying to Satan for University since June 2018.
    y'all got bread?
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Tropical Paradise
    Easily Tropical Paradise. I don't exactly want it to be a vacation pack though and would prefer they make it so half the map is entered in the vacation menu and the other half is set as residential with the main worlds. Give me ocean swimming and surfing sunbathing over my Sims doing check list for University to advance in careers I rarely use if ever. I'm really over careers does every pack and patch have to be about careers...
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    University
    If Occult players are gonna get shafted and be put off for longer (if we get anything), I would rather it be the most requested theme first.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    Tropical Paradise
    tropical, and we better be able to live there. i want beach front property.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    University
    University is one of the two things I need in the game. The other is more Supernaturals.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited May 2019
    University
    Both. I want my sims to go to college while in a tropical paradise and be able to book a hotel room for spring break. But, I can go for University first.
    Post edited by InuMiroLover on
  • Options
    ShepardShepard Posts: 125 Member
    Tropical Paradise
    Tropical Paradise EP since it's summer and beachy rn.

But I actually want Uni more though. Tough choice.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    University
    I'm fine with Tropical Paradise but I'd prefer University. hopefully this fall.
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    University
    I really want both, but I chose University. If it's not University, I would still be happy with Tropical Paradise.
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    University

I would be equally happy with both with the tiniest edge given to university since I think I would use the pack more in day-to-day gameplay. I hope we get to hear some news soon, whatever it is I am ready for more!
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    University
    My gameplay needs UNIVERSITY. I have Sims ready to attend collage (to study, to find their future spouse, to have fun, to find a new way to be hired in an exclusive career, to make new friends, etc.). Seriously I have stopped playing TS4 because this option is missing. I mean, I have Sims in the doctor career who have never been to one lecture about physiology or anatomy.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    doedeardoedear Posts: 303 Member
    University
    i'm expecting a tropical ep though so no high expectations for a uni pack soon for me