Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OPEN] Sims Singles Marriage Quest

Comments

• phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    edited May 2018
    @BlueWizardRob What happens if the sim you transfer already has traits for their hobby or job? Do they keep their job and hobby if you transfer them?

Yes, they keep their job and hobby. Just the traits are randomized. I think it is terrible and should be changed. When we are looking for a spouse or other sim to move in, the traits is one of the most important things we look at.

@BlueWizardRob did you ever check to see if the person you transfered your sim to had all the traits unlocked that you gave your sim ? just curious. I know if you share sims in the PC game version, if you don't own something the sim has, the game will replace items in the download. This may also be the case with mobile if you transfer a sim and the other person does not have the traits unlocked you have
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    @BlueWizardRob What happens if the sim you transfer already has traits for their hobby or job? Do they keep their job and hobby if you transfer them?

Yes, they keep their job and hobby. Just the traits are randomized. I think it is terrible and should be changed. When we are looking for a spouse or other sim to move in, the traits is one of the most important things we look at.

@BlueWizardRob did you ever check to see if the person you transfered your sim to had all the traits unlocked that you gave your sim ? just curious. I know if you share sims in the PC game version, if you don't own something the sim has, the game will replace items in the download. This may also be the case with mobile if you transfer a sim and the other person does not have the traits unlocked you have
    Oh that’s a very good point because not everyone will have every trait the other person has and that’s possibly why traits aren’t transferring.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641

Oh that’s a very good point because not everyone will have every trait the other person has and that’s possibly why traits aren’t transferring.

Exactly . With all PC sims games if you don't have something and transfer a sim, the game will replace the item. I suspect this game would work the same way on transferring traits. Also someone mentioned the good upbringing won't transfer probably because your transferring a sim to game that did not raise the sim, though this I don't agree with. they should keep the good upbringing trait if transfered because the sim still stays on your family tree

Exactly . With all PC sims games if you don't have something and transfer a sim, the game will replace the item. I suspect this game would work the same way on transferring traits. Also someone mentioned the good upbringing won't transfer probably because your transferring a sim to game that did not raise the sim, though this I don't agree with. they should keep the good upbringing trait if transfered because the sim still stays on your family tree
    True but the game has a point the other person didn’t raise the sim from baby to adult though. They just got a sim that the other person was willing to give up.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641

True but the game has a point the other person didn’t raise the sim from baby to adult though. They just got a sim that the other person was willing to give up.

True. but I still think they should keep the trait if they still remain on your family tree even when you give them away.

True. but I still think they should keep the trait if they still remain on your family tree even when you give them away.
    That’s a good point because @Themummyof4 has one of my sims and he is still related to my family.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,787 Member
    I have two female sims that I can make available on Tuesday. They are sisters, Lilly and Laura. The former has blonde hair and the latter has pink, both have pale skin and brown eyes. @Themummyof4, these are two of Jonathan's granddaughters. There are two other grandchildren but they're not up for exchange as they have the 'alien' genetics that I'm using.
    One of my female sims is now active, and the other should start fairly soon since I nearly have enough to open up the fourth slot. I also have two males if anyone wants them?
    Anyone got a sim they want rid of? Just opened my fourth slot and put one of my male heirs in it, and he will need a wife. Or a husband, I'm not fussy :).
    Anyone got a sim they want rid of? Just opened my fourth slot and put one of my male heirs in it, and he will need a wife. Or a husband, I'm not fussy :).

@MayaRose1138 Check the boards over at Answers HQ. A few people have sims available both male and female
    Does anyone know whether you can have a baby with a retired sim? I might have to retire a husband to fit a new baby in, but would his wife still be able to have a baby with him?
    @MayaRose1138 yes you can still have a baby with a retired male sim. I have done it
    @MayaRose1138 yes you can still have a baby with a retired male sim. I have done it

Excellent! I'll retire him as soon as I can and promote a sim I'm not reproducing with so I can free up space, but have one more baby with him before he disappears in the hopes I can get the genetics I want!

Excellent! I'll retire him as soon as I can and promote a sim I'm not reproducing with so I can free up space, but have one more baby with him before he disappears in the hopes I can get the genetics I want!

I had 3 baby girls with my sim, retired him and he gave me a boy with his wife before he left the game. Good luck on getting the genetics you want. I don't like when the game gives you features that don't work together. You can fix them in CAS . I have had a few I had to take in CAS because their eyes were too large etc. I just fix them so their features mesh without completely altering them
    edited July 2018

I had 3 baby girls with my sim, retired him and he gave me a boy with his wife before he left the game. Good luck on getting the genetics you want. I don't like when the game gives you features that don't work together. You can fix them in CAS . I have had a few I had to take in CAS because their eyes were too large etc. I just fix them so their features mesh without completely altering them

I leave the features alone (except for hairstyles and facial hair!) but I'm trying to make sure each heir has a child with blue or green skin. I could fix that in CAS but it usually takes a while to get to each child. But hopefully third time is the charm for this couple :)

Edited: third time was the charm :). Got the skin I wanted, which is the most important thing.
    Post edited by MayaRose1138 on
  • Wisconsin36Wisconsin36 Posts: 15 New Member
    Hi friends I also have sims ready to hook up lol
    My player # is pd4yk4k >:) o:) <3
  • SiobhanErinSiobhanErin Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi!
    First ever post so please be patient!
    I have a son over whom I have no apparent control, so I would like someone to romance him and take him for their own, move him in!
    He’s an adult, named Kieran Green.
    He is essentially a blank slate for you to do with as you wish. I wish I knew this about children before having one!
    I want him out!

Friend code is NKUQ7UY

I also have blonde that I apparently married off to a a married sim. Oops. So she is divorced. blonde, has completed the chef chapter and working on the administrative one now.
    Obviously her traits are foodie for one, and I think Flirty, but you can change those. She’s heterosexual. I’m just tired of trying to find the poor lass a single man!
    Her name is Briana.

Let’s chat about getting these folks off on their own!
    Anyone want or will let me marry ur sims I also have boys and girls ready
    [quote="SiobhanErin;c-16659424"]Hi!
    First ever post so please be patient!
    I have a son over whom I have no apparent control, so I would like someone to romance him and take him for their own, move him in!
    He’s an adult, named Kieran Green.
    He is essentially a blank slate for you to do with as you wish. I wish I knew this about children before having one!
    I want him out!

Friend code is NKUQ7UY

I also have blonde that I apparently married off to a a married sim. Oops. So she is divorced. blonde, has completed the chef chapter and working on the administrative one now.
    Obviously her traits are foodie for one, and I think Flirty, but you can change those. She’s heterosexual. I’m just tired of trying to find the poor lass a single man!
    Her name is Briana.

Let’s chat about getting these folks off on their own! [/quote]

Hi friend I sent u a request I'd love to marry ur sims my code is pd4yk4k dear
  • Marisarose4Marisarose4 Posts: 1 New Member
    [b]Move in or Out?:[/b] Out!
    [b]Sim's Name:[/b] Beau Wright
    [b]Sim's Traits:[/b] Flirty, and Foodie
    [b]Sim's Gender:[/b] Male
    [b]Sim's Sexual Preference:[/b] Doesn’t matter! :blush:
    [b]Sim's Occupation:[/b] The restaurant in the market square, almost level 3
    [b]About your Sim:[/b] don’t know how to add a pic.... but he’s a handsome sim! Kinda short blue hair, and muscular... kinda basic lol
    [b]Your Friend Code:[/b] PL6U7CV
  • Kull3385Kull3385 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi all. I have a guy looking for the love of his life and a new home. My friend code is 9RT7FY9. His name is Leo. But I may offer up one of my other players as well if you want to swap characters. Thanks!
  • Kull3385Kull3385 Posts: 2 New Member
    @SiobhanErin Hi! I am i terested in your blonde if she is still available. I have a guy who needs a mate! My code is 9RT7FY9. I will send a friend request. :)
  • Ellie_McConnell70Ellie_McConnell70 Posts: 40 Member
    I have a SIM I've married to a SIM that's owned. Sent message to their owner and heard nothing. So can my SIM start a relationship with someone else and marry them at all? Or is she stuck with the guy she married, but as of yet, can't move in?
  • Pearlie0301Pearlie0301 Posts: 2 New Member
    Move out
    [b]Sim's Name:Mary
    [b]Sim's Traits:
    [b]Sim's Gender: Female

[b] children that grew up
    [b]Your Friend Code:TH6TM34