Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seafood option at dinner buffet table?

4.png

Hi, I'm running a resort in Isla Paradiso and this resort was Hobart resort at the beginning.
I had a look resort reviews today, and the customer said, seafood option in buffet.
Is that meaning this customer wants me to add the sea food option on buffet table or was he or she says it was good?

5.png

Because I saw the seafood was set on dinner table. Does it mean that grilled salmon or fish and chips? If it does, how do I change the table to fish and chips stuff?

Also one more question is here

The customer wants to have a late night drinks service but I don't know how to offer this.

6.png

7.png

All shift have been set since a week ago but looks like they can't get the drinks. What should I do to satisfy this request?
My active family doesn't have high level of mixology skill.

I appreciate all helps. :) Thanks.

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    They said "I recommend the seafood options they had"

To me they are recommending other sims to try the seafood.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    They said "I recommend the seafood options they had"

To me they are recommending other sims to try the seafood.

Ahhh ok thanks =)
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    And yes - "Graveyard" shifts are late night drinks options. Do you just have the snack stand and the pool bar? Or do you have a Late Night type mixology bar someplace as well?

Note, those are great reviews! The 4.5 star review did not have any suggestions to make for improvement. The review asking for late night bar access gave 5 stars. You're doing fine.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    And yes - "Graveyard" shifts are late night drinks options. Do you just have the snack stand and the pool bar? Or do you have a Late Night type mixology bar someplace as well?

Note, those are great reviews! The 4.5 star review did not have any suggestions to make for improvement. The review asking for late night bar access gave 5 stars. You're doing fine.

Sorry I found your posting just now. No I didn't set any late night bar. For me, I changed the building? Sorry i forgot its name. I changed it to the Spanish type and fully upgraded it, then I got 5 stars resort. :)