Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What does everyone hope we get in the Sims 4?

This is my personal list: (you might see that a lot of these were also in the sims 3)
- Cars
- Bunk beds
- (I thought the sims 3 Supernatural pack was really cool) something Supernatural
- more smaller pets (ex. lizards, sugar gliders.)
- swimming in the ocean
- actual sketchpads
- horses (including unicorns)
- more festivals
- different sports
- more weather (hail, maybe some natural disasters?)
- robots
- sim cosplay (after maybe the tv shows)
- more accessories (like backpacks or purses)
- larger worlds
- a mainly snowy and Christmas-y world (I had an idea about like death by icicles and being able to interact with small woodland animals, with a larger apartment building with multiple levels, it would be like a city with a park and then you could go over to a neighborhood by like an arrow or something on the side.) (also malls and grocery stores)
- more clutter
- university
- the ability to go to school with your sim
- more apartments (i don't have any since my apartments weirdly disappeared.)
- scuba diving
- more adventure
- bikes/skateboards/scooters/tricycles

comment if you have any other ideas!
v3mcW4b.jpg
O _ O

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    bug fixes~
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited May 2019
    Cupid wrote: »
    bug fixes~

This pretty much.

I would also really like the option to not have aliens in my game.
  • Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,183 Member
    Alot you mentioned is really cool and I wouldn't mind getting. But my list is not really in that order; University, Werewolves, another vacation world (either a beach like area or a ski resort) and more freelance careers, definatly. Bicycles/motorcycles and tricycles; not so hot on cars but these two vehicles, I'd love to have.

I'd also like more rabbithole careers and/or like the careers that came with San Myshuno; being able to work from home. Careers like lawyers, teachers, bankers/banktellers and such. I'd also love to see some blue collar jobs like in construction, grocery store clerks, cleaners, janitors, taxi/bus/truck drivers... And half day jobs. Like the teens get. Something that has shorter hours per day or in the evening/night. I would also love seeing more active careers as well.

More hobbies as well. Golf, football (not the american one, the real one), bow shooting, ceramic creation thingie; the one with the wheel and clay and more I can't remember at the moment.
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Body hair.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Better personalities.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited May 2019
    I started with stuff from your list that I want.
    - Cars
    - Bunk beds
    - swimming in the ocean
    - horses (including unicorns)
    - robots
    - more accessories (like backpacks or purses)
    - larger worlds
    - university
    - more apartments (plus the ability to make your own)
    - scuba diving

(My own)
    -Witches
    -Spiral staircases
    -Farming and 90 x 90 lots (for farms)
    -Tropical vacation destination
    -Robots again, but I want them more like Plumbots, but with an option to upgrade them to a human looking form.
    *bug fixes and the most requested game play overhauls, of course.
    - sim cosplay (after maybe the tv shows)
    I actually have Cosplay in my game now because of City Living and Get Famous

Cosplayer pictures:
    City Living brought us Geekcon. This is the event my CosPlaying sims like to attend.
    11-20-18_9-54-58nbspAM.png

11-20-18_10-05-34nbspAM.png

Get Famous brought us tons of stuff to round out my cosplay culture.
    11-23-18_10-30-02nbspAM.png

They can put up SimTube videos, live streaming, and with the fame system they can become famous cosplayers.
    Some of my teens use this as a stepping stone to their acting careers.
    11-23-18_10-30-20nbspAM.png

Get Famous brings plenty of costumes with the acting career, but I prefer custom content for more popular culture outfits.11-23-18_9-16-42nbspAM.png

11-23-18_9-18-48nbspAM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Wow, love the pictures CK!

I have a very short list for things I want to see in S4, slow dancing, witches, shower woohoo, relaxing in bed watching tv (really miss that one) and a very slight push to use the dang hottub (the mods out there don't work in my game :s ). Lol, forget about the slight push, EA doesn't do "slight." :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Witches would be nice.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited May 2019
    I am content, as I have everything I want. I imagine that a University-style pack should come soon as it is the last of the "legacy" style content packs that are missing. After that, I am unsure.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    My List:

Bunk Beds
    L-Shaped Stairs
    Preschoolers
    Free Babies
    Preteens
    MiddleAgers
    More for Elders to Do
    Teaching Career with branches in Preschool/Elem/High School
    Follow Elem/High School Kids to school
    Follow tots to daycare
    Daycare Provider Job (In Home)
    Photographer Freelance Career
    Time Travel to the Cretaceous
    Beach World
    World Adventures Pack
    Churches/Religion
    Younger Looking Teens
    Sim Olympics with sports like Soccer, ice hockey, Track & Field, diving added
    More Adventure Packs like Jungle Adventure and StrangerVille
    More Afterschool Clubs for kids (Like Dance, Soccer)
    Homeschooling and Private School options
    More Hairstyles all around
    More Playable Careers (Dancer, Office Worker, Construction, Interior Designer (Could be tied in to build mode somehow), Pizza Deliverer, Mailman)
    Ability to place more than one thing on a lot (So you could do malls or functional townhouses)
    Option to turn off features like vampires/aliens/ghosts/celebrities
    Option to allow background sims to marry and have kids (and whether it could only happen if they were in a relationship with the other Sim already or not)

• ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    My list:
    • University - this is the expansion I want the most
    • More careers, and part-time jobs so you could have a sim who is trying to make it as a writer and has a part-time job. I'd like to see part-time jobs include tutoring, cleaning, babysitting, handy-man, gardening.
    • It would be cool to introduce more sports or skills with jobs attached to it - perhaps not a full career but maybe three or four options where pay is related to their skill level (similar to how freelance works). For example, you could have a sim who is a runner and they could choose between being a paid athlete, a running coach, or a commentator or journalist so you could live out different stages of their career.
    • Eco-friendly living options; having solar power or wind power which would reduce your bills, bicycles, etc
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    edited May 2019
    I've thought over it enough to list pack ideas
    EP: Get Educated
    - University (potentially ivy league/reputable/community varieties)
    - online college
    - scholarships
    - return of private school
    - boarding school
    - prep school for tots
    - resume building for college apps (a log of grades, projects, volunteering)
    - keg parties, toga parties, poetry slam
    - secret societies
    - a college world with themed campus buildings (a high tech centre for STEM, a renovated classic brick building for Music etc), different options for
    - host of new jobs to go with degrees
    - education job (happy to be rabbit hole)
    - active tutor from home job for teens
    -
    EP: Pastimes
    This is a generations style blended with freetime. We need more activities for gens outside of adult so adding hobbies with it will add gameplay for all ages. (Warning long 🐸🐸🐸🐸 concept)
    new party events
    - Baby shower
    - Field trips (random) fun, skill boost
    - Sleepover (nailpainting, spooky stories, pillow fights)
    - Prom (could be random, or schedule)
    - Engagement
    - Wedding update (details below)
    - Anniversary
    - Funeral

A romance update for better relationships
    1. Return of chemistry, turn on and offs
    2. Return of crushes (child/teen, like the parenthood relationships (sibling rivals, vest buds) they could have childhood crush)
    3. Wedding ring system (similar to sims mobile, choose a grade of ring and gem for custom combinations, optional engraving (might not visually change by provide buff at times), materialistic sims likely to reject cheap rings)
    4. Anniversary system (a sims equivalent of the days in the gameplay setting a to a paper/gold etc wedding anniversary. Once married the game would notify you when you're approaching an anniversary and you could hold a party, where gifts would be in theme of the material (paper = money and cards)
    5. Honeymoon
    6. Wedding update
    - furniture, you can select the color, material and flowers from a seasons style decor menu that'll appear on it. Unique looks for the same venues so weddings feel personal without having to totally redecorate
    - assign bridesmaids, groomsmen, select their outfits for the day (or a color like clubs so their normal formal just changes color). They stand on the side of their party at an arch.
    - parent can give sim away? Or chosen guardian/friend
    -Objects - more attire, veils, buffet table, more custom cakes, custom wedding frames like the sims mobile family portrait they added that gen a photo.

Hobbies
    Crafts
    - Sewing/knitting
    - jewellery/charm making
    - scrap booking
    - pottery

Sports
    - Martial arts
    - Soccer
    - Tennis/badminton
    - cheerleading
    - golf
    - more gym equipment types?

Performing arts
    - Dance (ballet, waltz, flamenco, hip hop)
    - gymnastics
    - synchronized swimming
    - ability to form a proper band, get gigs like freelancer.

Cuisine
    - Nector making
    - confectionary (sweet and chocolate recipes)
    - food competitions
    - eating contests

Tech
    - tinkering/robotics (return of servo?)
    - gaming expanded (arcade games, void critters go, table top dungeons and llamas)
    - sciencey - smaller telescope, microscope, comic books, insect collecting (a book type item to store bugs)
    - car restoration(return of carpools, school bus, teach teen to drive, woohoo spot, make out spot, go for a drive, and using handiness to build up a scrap car)

Nature
    - bug catching (in a cute jar)
    - bird watching
    - properly looking after aquarium fish, feed, clean, add decor like a castle or chest, filter)
    - ties with jewellery making, daisy chains and bouquets

Generations style/other features
    - Baby update, the baby shower, cribs, changing tables, washing in sink or run, a swing with music, peekaboo
    - toddlers- a walker, a playpen, peaks, costume chests, tricycles
    - kids - the hobbies(home bake oven, lemonade stand for cuisine etc), activities (like drama or scouts) equivalents of hobbies, more aspirations based on these (ps update CL for a basketball activity like drama), return of imaginary friend, playground equipment, bicycles and scooters
    - teens, sneaking out, crushing, random acne, rebellious and preppy clothes, running away, getting busted, spin the bottle, truth or dare, teen graduation, with nectar making the return of getting drunk, more part time jobs, and the hobbies mentioned
    - YA+, the hobbies, the romance update, bingo
    - more poses for dynamic photos (romantic, friendly, funny, family portraits)
    - ability to open a home business (like etsy, craft to order and mail) for all those new and existing crafts. Could be accepted like a gig and made to order or fill an inventory.
    - each of the grouped hobbies could have a building to use the objects and take class in (ie a nature reserve, a arts centre, a gym)
    - inheritance system

New objects
    - photo album, store photos, could be scrapbooked/customized and handed down through families, and open the sims 4 memory manager
    - photo booth
    - sleeping bags
    - jewellery box and displays (then you could also make a jewellery shop with GTW)
    - bunkbeds
    - piggy banks and money boxes (can be claimed)

Several careers could be added that would build off these hobbies, like mechanic, daycare, active babysitter, biologist etc.

I'd happily give up a world for a pack like this focused on gameplay.
    Potentially the romance and wedding stuff could also be a wedding or party game pack.

Recreation vacation
    - three locations like the ski lodge, beach, futuristic city, activities like skiing, snowboarding, surfing, sunbathing, focus on relaxing holidays over adventure game packs we've got

GP: Witches (will link to other post about this when off phone)
    SP: Teen
    More preppy, grungy, etc styles
    caitytrina.png
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    edited May 2019
    Can't say it enough times: HORSES
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    - Active school for teens/kids

- University

- More playground equipment for older children

- a theme park expansion including water parks
    - likes and dislikes , dating preferences.
    - Hobbies expansion like Free Time.
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    OCCULTS. My God I'm so bored with what we have now.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    New traits, new careers, new aspirations, more dangerous stuff, better education system with university (for me it can be a rabbit hole, i wouldn't mind, as long as it opened new carrer oportunities), more vacation worlds (i like it) like in winter, beach or urban locations, a real properlly working movie theater to visit, more hobbies, more sporting activities, more stuff for the elder, more after school activities, the ability to buy a second home, the ability to change the neighborhood like being able to put a rollerskate ring near my sims's home... and so much more...
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited May 2019
    Honestly, I pretty much have all but a little of what I want thanks to the modding community. I just want University, a very well thought out University, and I'll be good. Also, I'm open to maybe a TS4 high school expansion that lets us go to school with our teen sims so they can learn more skills, etc...
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    Several people have mentioned what I want, I think, but here's my list!
    • More occults/lifestyles (Witches and Robots are big on my list!)
    • Slow dancing
    • Canes for Elders
    • Spiral staircases
    • A checkbox in the options that would allow more risky/dangerous play. Your sim just got electrocuted? They die instead of getting "singed". I kinda want more unexpected sim deaths. >:)
    • A teacher career, Possibly leveraging the Parenting skill
    • Private school option for the rich (for a FEE of course!)
    • Boarding school option
    • School dropout option, too. (Can't tell you how many times I wanted to play a high-school dropout!)
    • Dual-type lots. (A residence AND a bakery. A library AND a museum. A pool AND a spa.)
    • bunk beds
    • larger worlds than what we've been getting recently (more lots)
    • Ability to swim in the ocean and rivers
    • Tire swing tree

*bolded the ones that were most important to me.
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    - better kitchen cabinets
    - better sofas
    - better curtains
    - better beds
    - actually nice toddler beds
    - more CAS for toddlers
    - more leisure activities
    -make pools less boring. floats would be nice. also add water games .

"Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Overhauled babies that can leave the bassinet and be customized in CAS.
    Baby gameplay objects like playmats, playpens, and real cribs.
    New toddler beds. It ridiculous that toddlers have been in the game for 2 years yet we only have 4 beds for them.
    Lots of toddler CAS. New hair styles especially.
    Finger paints for toddlers.
    Elder and Teen specific clothing and activities; like prom for teens and golf for elders.
    More after school activities for kids and teens.
    Treehouses.
    More interactions between babies-teens.
    Updated traits to create more variety between Sims' personalities.
    Many more aspirations for kids. Traits unique to kids and teens.
    More traits for toddlers.
    Customizaable schools (kind of like the club system so we can decide how one school acts as opposed to another).

From your list
    - Cars
    - Bunk beds
    - different sports
    - the ability to go to school with your sim
    - more apartments
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Lots of fab ideas. My list:

Bunk beds
    More toddler stuff
    More playground equipment
    Bikes and trikes
    Separated bed covers from bed styles
    Family portraits/mixed age group photography
    Hire a photographer/posing anywhere
    Slow dancing
    Witches
    Non equipment games like tag and red hands
    Bands (music)
    One tile ladders
    Gallery sharing/saving in cas of our own styled outfits
    Parkable strollers for toddlers
    Prams and more cribs for babies
    Baby clothing options
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    I would like to be able to take out some packs I dont want to use like Vampires.........I know you can do it with a mod but I wish you could do it in the game.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    ItsJanier wrote: »
    Body hair.

Yes.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    More occults, better traits, buildable apartments (feels like wishful thinking at this point though), university, ability to create bands, more instruments, better elders
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Oh and glass walls