Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• SamadamsPlayerSamadamsPlayer Posts: 583 Member
    Picture this
    I’m playing the pancakes it’s 10.40pm In Game the kids are in bed (one child one toddler ) bob has gone off somewhere I noice there’s some washing on the line & it’s raining so I direct Eliza to get it & put it in the dryer
    Next thing I know there’s a fire Eliza routs herself to safety kid is out the door cat is running out (forgot to mention the cat soz ) toddler is trying his best to climb down the stairs Bob is screaming at the fire then all of a sudden Lilith Vetoer comes out of nowhere to put the fire out who I can only assume was breaking in to snack on one of them
    It’s a shame it happened to fast for me to get a video I hope I gave everyone a good enough mental picture
    I love random things like this I was laughing about it for about 5 minutes
    Unfortunately I can’t post pics
    Happy simming everyone
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Thunderbat87 Please don't let my sim Alana ever give Leah any advice. Her boyfriend sounds so nice although I can totally see the badboy appeal of Wolfgang. ( @RedDestiny92 your wolfgang is very hot!)

I did something super extra and totally dumb to get Bjorn off Jessica's back - I accidently put her in other households so MCCC decided her love life before I noticed (after I stopped trying to honeytrap Brock because it just wouldn't work). Not sure how I did something that stupid. Was looking forward to playing her again - she is a favourite sim of mine. :blush:

@AlwaysAsking I can only assume J. is having an affair (or was) with Dina. I don't control anyone but Alana so everything happened in front of her. I would say it was prompted by MCCC settings but the game has done weirder things without mods so I am not sure. She just cried spontaneously and cried more the more romantic J and Alana got. Alana has the self assured trait and she autonomously told Dina off but didn't seem worried at all.

I know J. breaking up with Alana was caused by MCCC - I must have tweaked the settings wrongly as active households aren't usually affected by MCCC (always an option to skip them and just affect NPC sims). I got the notice that infidelity had caused Alana and J. to split and then he stormed in with both relationship bars in the red. As he is a sim whom hello reads in his mind as wanna woohoo - he was too easy to re seduce.I want to decide if, when and how they end their (dysfunctional) relationship. Anyway the little fight perfectly fitted who they are so I kept it as part of their story.I have no idea why he won't stay the night when I use the stay the night question (don't think that is MCCC).

I forgot to say I love how Summer called Don - Donnieeee. It is exactly how I picture her in my mind.
  • rosec63srosec63s Posts: 6 New Member
    My sim had a baby.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    edited May 2019
    So Death and the Devil recently spent their vacation in Selvadorada, and after running into the world-famous adventurer archaeologist Lara Croft there, decided they wanted to get a taste of archaeology themselves.

todundteufelinselvado3fj8j.png

However, if the never-ending rain wasn't any indication, their trip was ill-fated from the start. They hadn't even gotten to the lost temple yet when Grimmy received a biting welcome from a family of venomous jungle spiders, and his friend got struck with the curse of electrocution.

regenwald-spinnen-edigljp9.png

The latter ended up being fatal, proving that even the Devil's human vessel is not immortal, but fortunately, the Grim Reaper was able to convince his co-worker to turn a blind eye this one time. (Nothing creepy to see here, move along...)

wiederauferstehung39jue.png

Madre Cosecha was eventually able to lift the curse of electrocution once and for all (even though she couldn't stop the Devil from impaling himself with his umbrella), the Grim Reaper sold some bone dust to one of the vendors at the marketplace in exchange for an antidote to the spiders' venom, and everyone returned home safely.

heilungvomfluchpejdr.png

Maybe spend the next vacation in the much less dangerous forest of Granite Falls?
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 961 Member
    edited May 2019
    I revisited my legacy house, which is in gen 15 or 16 at this point, and had a good bit of luck! Previously, in gen 9, my torchholder died of laughter not long after her son was born. She was just a young adult, and a Sim I liked more than most, so I was grumpy about that and have kept her ghost active as the generations have passed. Well....I finally got her friendship high enough with the home's current residents to move her back in, and after $30,000 of bribes to the wishing well, BROOKE IS BACK! She hit it off with Anakin, my current torchholder, and...well, now they have triplets. Luke, Leia, and Han.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    • Tiberius Landgraab aged up to teen but rolled the Jealous trait.
    • His cousin Juan Veleta also aged to teen and rolled the Self-Assured trait.
    • The Grim Reaper came to collect the soul of Grover the cat...and one of the other cats attacked him!
    • Cornelius Landgraab caught a red-tailed black shark (they can be found at the fishing spot opposite the museum in Oasis Springs using goldfish as bait).
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member
    edited May 2019
    This had to be my favorite couple in the game, thanks to MCC.
    Vladislaus Straud and Brytani Cho (both had a makeover). I guess Brytani has a thing for vampires.
    MrCkEt0.png

I also found out that Brytani was actually seeing someone before she married Vladislaus. :open_mouth:
    QHzinBZ.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    This week Gillian Andreas grew up, grew out her hair, and moved to Strangerville with her friend/secret crush Cassandra Goth.
    Obligatory new roomie selfie:
    1SujdF9.png?1

They were so excited to be out on their own that they moved in before dawn. But in the first few hours they both had "Think about family member" moments regarding Athena and Mortimer. So maybe they weren't quite ready to cut the strings yet.

Monday morning, they both got new jobs. Cassandra joined the writing career to become a journalist, and Gillian joined the military. Knowing she would need to get in shape, Gillian took a morning jog. This left Cassandra to greet the welcome wagon alone in her pjs.
    n8asqhQ.png
    Her not getting dressed was definitely the least weird part of that social gathering.
    PnHR99F.png?1

Cassandra was confused by the neighbors, and had no idea what they were babbling on about craters and mothers and nonsense. She was intrigued, but then Gillian came home and flirted with her and she rather forgot all about it.

On Tuesday, Gillian went to work. Cassandra had the day off, so she started looking around the neighborhood. The local, um, walk was definitely worth recording.
    8AsdihM.png

She tried to do some research online, but simpedia was no help.
    ekzXgH3.png

Then Gillian came home and they watched a movie over dinner and she forgot about the neighbors again.
    VYBhzZM.png

On Wednesday, Cassandra went to work and it was Gillian who was exploring. She went to the nearby square and made some hot dogs, hoping to meet some new people.
    YQHoEEu.png

No one stopped and talked to her.
    B34qVcj.png

She tried introducing herself to one man, and he was... weird.
    vimfGis.png

But it was love day, so once Cassandra got home the girls admitted they had feelings for each other and went on their first date. Given that they are both into sci-fi and mysteries, they went to the alien themed restaurant for some experimental dishes.
    qhp1n8j.png

The lighting in that place washed Cassandra out pretty bad, but the restaurant is really well made. I got it off the gallery last month sometime. Anyway, the date went well, and as soon as they got home they traded their twin beds for a double and took their relationship to the next level.
    q3qPWz6.png?1

So, will Cassandra and Gillian solve the mystery of Strangerville, or will their budding romance continue to get in the way? We'll find out next rotation.
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

Today in my game I was trying to take pictures of Ian and Lawrence looking serious, but Ian would not drop his "flirty" moodlet no matter what I did. I ended up having them yell at each other to try to fix it, but that just made Lawrence angry (for 4 hours) and Ian was still flirty - geez

So instead, I went and made parents for a bunch of people:

jmtfv6H.png

JQRF2uw.png

VgtMmJh.png

AcD2c7j.png

dT8y8hI.png

cqXiFMV.png

And made a cool black and white studio apartment (for 920 Medina) to showcase some of Jasper's newest paintings!

kgbGrxr.png

XJqlXPq.jpg
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited May 2019
    @Amavari lol I'm looking forward to the pictures of the end of Sims world hunger.

@SamadamsPlayer lmao yes I got a pretty good mental picture of it.

Honestly, this game comes up with the most ridiculous things and it's always so fun.

And isn't it so useful when the Sims stand there and yell at the fires? He should have been saving his toddler!!

How often can you say thank God for vampires? 😅

@Becka28 LOL, I'm remembering how Andrew cried and got madder the more he watched the sim I was actually playing be romantic with other people also. I know just what you're talking about. And yeah, I don't have MCCC, so it couldn't have been what was causing him to cry.

Alana and J's fight does fit in great with their crazy relationship so I agree you should leave it in the story! it's still very strange about him leaving in the middle of the night though 😂 I think she should go follow him one time.

And yeah, I've known way too many air headed cute little blondes to not know exactly how they talk. lol I'm not saying all blondes are like that, just the air headed ones lmao.

@rosec63s Congratulations to your sim. Was it a boy or a girl? Did you take your sim to the hospital to have it? Or just stay home?

@GrumpyGlowfish
    Wow, that's quite an adventure. I don't have that jungle pack so I am unfamiliar with the things that happened there. Is the curse of electrocution a real thing? Does being a grim reaper make it easier to convince the Grim reaper to leave your loved one behind? Lol

It almost seems as if impaling yourself with an umbrella would be just as deadly as electrocution, but you know, you just take it as it comes 😅

And yes, it sounds like granite falls might be a better idea. although I don't have that pack either and I think I've heard that there are bears there? 😳

@smellincoffee hey wow! Congratulations on getting your torchholder back! I hadn't heard of bribing in the wishing well to bring someone back to life, I've always heard of some sort of potion, or a special book? Idk, I don't let my Sims die, because if they do I exit without saving.

Anyway, I absolutely love your current names: Anakin Luke Leia and Han 😅

@calaprfy

Wow! you had a busy day in your game. The jealous trait can make things kind of interesting, but the constant tense moodlet gets on my nerves after a while. Did the Grim reaper still take the soul of Grover the cat, or leave it because the other cat attacked him? And thanks for the info on where to catch a red-tailed black shark. A bunch of these fish are very hard to find.

@DarkAngel1994

Are those two married when you get that pack? Because RedDestiny92 has them as a married couple also.

I haven't played Marcus yet so I can't make any judgments on which guy would be a better husband lol.

@Daephene Awww, your little strangerville story is so cute!

I can never decide if I like that welcome wagon or not. it is nice to meet people right away, but sometimes it's at an extremely inconvenient time.

That's really funny though that after they got into the house they started acting weird, because while they're standing on the porch there they look fine.

I love how you are working in the aspect that their little romance keeps stopping them from investigating thoroughly. Lol

I'm thinking at this rate it's going to take them quite a while to solve that mystery 😂

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    @AlwaysAsking: In Jungle Adventure, you will come across treasure chests in the jungle, traps in the temple, and several mini-adventures that work like chance cards, with differing outcomes depending on your sim's skills and, well, luck. If you open a cursed chest, trigger the wrong mechanism to overcome a trap, or pick the wrong option in those mini-adventures, you can get anything from a painful moodlet to a curse that may or may not kill your sim, or you're lucky and get away scot-free.

During this expedition, my Grim Reaper was actually bitten by a scorpion, but for the sake of simplicity I said it was a spider because I had a screenshot of the spiders attacking him, while the scoprion bite happened off-screen as the result of a botched chance card. I think spider bites have the same effect, however, and my Grim Reaper was only able to avoid them because of his high Logic skill. The curse of electrocution came from either a cursed chest or a temple trap, I don't even remember, but yes, it's a real curse, and if you don't do anything to get rid of it in time, your sim will receive a fatal electric shock out of nowhere, which is just what happened to mine.

Whether or not it's easier to plead with the Grim Reaper if the pleader himself is a Grim Reaper, I don't know. It hasn't happened to me often enough to create statistics. :D And don't worry about the bears in Granite Falls, they're just people in bear costumes (unfortunately).

br8lkjs.jpg
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Your story about Ian being flkirty hahahaha. Sims want to do their own thing sometimes - give the poor guy a break - he has Lawrence around all the time - its enough to make anyone flirty. And then Lawrence being angry - he probably didn't understand why they had a fight. I can just picture it.

That apartment is stunning. So great for showing off art. Who is at 920 Medina? I know he was going around painting everyone but I don't know the CL sims that well. I never really have used the apartments. You are tempting me to try. Love the parents you are creating - Nina and Dina's Dad looks just the type to attract Katrina. Sergio's parents are on the gallery if you would like them (unless you prefer to create your own) - by Maxis under the item name relationship golds (or hashtag relationshipgolds or #vintage glamour). I think Paul Romeo is very handsome.

I love creating families and parents etc for my sims. Alana has her parents created already and they will be staying with her as her wedding with J., gets closer. (they have their own house in Brindleton Bay).

GAUMwHy.png?1

Alana and her mother.

The only reason Brock exists is because I created parents: in my homeless teen save with Johnny zest as the homeless teen - I need a girl to start a club he could join. So I picked a woman from the NPCs who looked perfect to be a mum - totally changed an elder indian man into Brock (I liked the pinstriped suit for the character I had in mind) and created them a teen daughter in CAS. For a couple that was forced together and had a child thrust upon them they adore each other. Brock is very different character wise in that save - he is ultra confident and outgoing (though still really really nice and loving). So I see them as 2 totally different people who just happen to look alike. I never really played him or Kayla - they were just there to give Devin context.

Fxbhvat.png?1
    Johnny and his girlfriend Devin Rock

OIUSOpt.png?1

Brock and his wife Kayla in that save.

I think I will need to create Brock's parents and family because then it will feel things have come full circle. BTW now I look at Kayla - she and Alana have 2 traits in common plus are blonde women who know what they want from life and are both a little inconsiderate of others. Poor Brock has a type.

• BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Life happens.

The girls' birthday was coming up! Lucy and Lena was up early; Lena made a honey cake while Lucy fed the faeries...
    (Also, Santa's party clothes are weird!)

YN0aKdx.png

ENhb4xf.png

I present to you the next generation! Leia and Rey!

IvdxaQB.png

UAT0QPr.png

gJLZFsS.png

w2c0l7N.png

nW5IpIg.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Teena94Teena94 Posts: 65 Member
    So I had a bit of fun with one of my old sims. She was quite far progressed in her career and I was getting kinda bored. I have a fair few mods in my game included a risky woohoo. So I had her hook up with 3 different sims in 1 night and now she's pregnant but I don't know who the dad is yet. So I'm excited to see who's kids she has xD It's the little messed up things that make my game exciting lol
  • kaspertellykaspertelly Posts: 23 Member
    My punk sim turned into a serial killer. He has the hotheaded trait, murdered a sim and moved into his home, took his belongings and had a stab-a-thon at the local nightclub/disco. The grim reaper pleaded for my punk sim to stop killing. THANKS to the extreme violence mod. My game is weird right now. I might start a new one.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Yes, Grimmy still took the soul. The reason he was attacked might have to do with evil Jeremy Landgraab feeding the cats madnip. Ever fed cats that stuff? They go ape!

And this is the first time I've had the Jealous trait in my game for a few years now so I'm unsure what to expect. Though just after aging up at his party in The Shrieking Llama, Tiberius became sad that others at the party had a significant other and he didn't.

@AlwaysAsking Are you referring to the MCC? If so, it's a mod made by Deaderpool for story progression. I messed with the settings and would get notification for random pregnancies and marriages.
    pw0213q.png?1
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @GrumpyGlowfish Love the death and the devil bit. What makes the one sim the devil though? Anyway, I do have to say that the only death I've had on vacation was in Granite Falls, not Selvadorada. I mean, it wasn't a vacation related cause of death, but my sims have happier and safer memories of the jungle.

@Smellincoffee I also appreciate your naming choices.

@calaprfy Thanks for the fishing tip! In my original save that's on the 8th generation, one of my sims tried really hard to get the fishing collection completed and died with one left. It might have been that shark, unless that was one of the last ones he did catch. Anyway, I've made notes for the future because that spot was definitely not listed on the guides I had.

@AlwaysAsking Heck of a population explosion you have going on there! Floyd is something I would name a sim but not a real person. Reminds me of Desperate Housewives and Maynard. As to my update, the welcome wagon actually did walk up funny too, but for the "Invite in" interaction they all decided to stand up straight and look normal. Then Cass tried to talk to them and things got weird. I'm not sure how long I want to drag it out, since I know more Strangerville sims will be infected while the story is going on and while the infection doesn't spread outside the city limits the infected sims can show up as random walkbys in other worlds. But at the same time I enjoy the conflict between curiosity and paranoia vs hormones and emotions. We'll see.

@Becka28 I'm enjoying the love..triangle/square/pentagram you have going there between Alana and J and Fabian and Jessica and Brock. Hope I spelled their names right.

@Beardedgeek The girls turned out lovely! The dark-haired one reminds me of an actress from Crazy Rich Asians. She played Astrid, if you've seen that. Anyway they're both very pretty and look like they're a fun loving pair.

@Teena94 and @kaspertelly I don't personally play with mods but I do like hearing about the wild stories they help create. Please tell us more!

@DarkAngel1994 I like Vlad's makeover! Brytani drives me crazy because in my game she's the celebrity that shows up everywhere, but it's nice to see she serves a purpose in other people's games.

It's been forever since I commented on other people's posts so I'm sure there are regulars I'm missing. I look forward to the next update on Cinderella from @HopeyStarr, and stuff from @RedDestiny92 and @Thunderbat87 and @CrystalAbyss1 and @telmarina and if you posted recently and I didn't mention you then I hope to hear more from you soon too. This is my favorite thread.

On my end, I've been playing the after school clubs and getting Athena's household to the weekend. They moved into a re-make of the Old Salt House in the Spice Quarter because I was tired of noisy apartment neighbors. Next time I play it will be Saturday and Amelia's wedding!
  • Teena94Teena94 Posts: 65 Member
    @Daephene I had twin girls and the dad turned out to be Brant Hecking! :#

N6lsB6D.png

a4mhhgm.png

myKyyrM.png

s6GKkz6.png

yA9kahM.png

5D5mcUP.png

There's a lot of room to run around in the house, but Simon wants to run in circles.
    BA4tNom.gif
    pw0213q.png?1
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    I decided to go and create my own kind of challenge to try. (I would have posted it as a thread but I am not good at writing thread topics... :(.) Soo I started out with 4 sims (2 girls 2 guys). They had wacky different personalities
    First girl: Neat and snobby but dreams of being a internet sensation
    First guy: Self-absorbed fitness nut
    Second girl: Flirty self-absorbed party animal
    Second guy: Neat business nut
    Ginny (The dog): Playful hunter (belongs to first guy)
    (I forgot all their names except the dog's.... and the first guy. His name is Rowan.)

Anyways first guy and second girl fell in love. First girl became an internet sensation (and Global Superstar). Second guy became a true business nut. First guy and second girl had a child and moved out. first girl and second guy fell in love. First girl is pregnant with twins I am sure.

Btw I gave up on Alexander and Daniella.

If I remember the names I'll post them.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
    Today I actually, finally had a somewhat good experience with talent showcase. I had a sim who mastered comedy skill and was telling jokes and stuff. She attracted a lot of attention. LIKE A LOT. Almost 20 sims were there cheering her on. Not sure if she won an accolade but that was possibly the best experience I ever got.

(I copied and pasted this from another thread I posted on)
  • onigirilover2onigirilover2 Posts: 22 Member
    The Goth's property was lacking some tombstones so I decided to make Mortimer's and Bella's parents to populate my beautifully constructed family mausoleum. I took some portraits of them to hang over my mantelpiece before I let Grimmy do his job.

Guther and Cornelia Goth
    5MCm9W4.png

Simis and Jocasta Bachelor
    B8WTJMo.png

Also made Michael coz why not
    Nh9Fun8.png
    @onigirilover That is amazing!

Today in my game I was trying to take pictures of Ian and Lawrence looking serious, but Ian would not drop his "flirty" moodlet no matter what I did. I ended up having them yell at each other to try to fix it, but that just made Lawrence angry (for 4 hours) and Ian was still flirty - geez

So instead, I went and made parents for a bunch of people:

jmtfv6H.png

JQRF2uw.png

VgtMmJh.png

AcD2c7j.png

dT8y8hI.png

cqXiFMV.png

And made a cool black and white studio apartment (for 920 Medina) to showcase some of Jasper's newest paintings!

kgbGrxr.png

XJqlXPq.jpg

How do you make parents for premades? I have tried it before but it didn't work..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top