Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim State University Mystery Mafia - Mafia Wins!

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    @nerdfashion @Submarine Just a reminder that the game is still ongoing

Bubbz told me she'll be gone from Thursday to Monday, so we probably won't hear from her for the rest of the game

Well does anyone want to replace her

I had to leave from my trip early due to allergies. I’m back from it rn

Okay good, now that you're here, put in your theories.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Well, that's good. I guess I can go ahead and Unvote now because I really don't think Bubbz is lyncher and they're my top priority right now. I'm not sure about Mafia, but a lot of people could be it. I'm not going to vote again yet though, I really only voted Bubbz because she wasn't going to be here. I'm sorry about your allergies though.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    BUBBZ, WHERE YOU AT.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Submarine wrote: »
    Sub, so who do you think are the mafias and who's the lyncher?

I think nerd could maybe be the lyncher, but that's purely because Bubbz would be an easy lynch. It could also be Mouse because she's so insistent to vote off Bubbz too. I'm not too sure about mafia, but I feel like City could be one of them.

City's already dead.

I feel like you're either the mafia or the lyncher. Your reasoning here is a bit iffy. Nerd has been changing her vote quite a bit since Day 1. I don't think she would be a lyncher per se. It is possible that she would have bandwagoned bubbz on Day 1 after Mouse but then she took out that vote, when she could have kept it and possible win.

Mouse... Okay. I accept that reasoning even tho you have to remember she voted for me first. Unless of course, I'm her target and she's just trying to vote someone else to seem more town for now. But I do think she's town.

I'm keeping my vote on you cuz I think you're the lyncher and your target is Bubbz.

I'm so dumb I'm sorry- I normally identify people by their profile rather than their name and I must have mixed up people. I have no idea who I meant.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I'm going to put in a vote for Mouse, not because they voted for me. Even though they changed their vote, they seem(ed?) really insistent for Bubbz to be lynched so I think they might be lyncher.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Gah, Bubbz just running away after posting once is really infuriating me. 😒
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Submarine wrote: »
    I'm going to put in a vote for Mouse, not because they voted for me. Even though they changed their vote, they seem(ed?) really insistent for Bubbz to be lynched so I think they might be lyncher.

Gonna be honest, how do u think I’m lyncher? I’ve voted 3 different people
  • Options
    I'm so stuck! I have no idea who to pick... here comes the EMMM...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Sorry, should have phrased that differently. I have no idea who is a baddie. But if we vote out a townie tonight, and it's not the lynchers target, it's a mafia win and there have been too many of those lately if you ask me.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

I change my vote to Vote Dekay. I’ve said that I’m suspicious of him and I’m not that suspicious of Nerd anymore. I’m not positive on the lyncher but I’ve said my suspicions.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Vote Count 2.1

DeKay votes Sub
    Mouse votes Bubbz
    Nerd votes Bubbz
    Mouse votes Sub
    Nerd unvotes
    Sub votes Mouse
    Mouse votes DeKay

Sub - DeKay
    Mouse - Sub
    DeKay - Mouse

Day ends in 12 minutes
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Oh gosh, I forgot we had mafia... Anyway, I've done the EMMM that I never got around to doing and it landed on Sub. Boy, that was late!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Well, forgot we had a mafia game.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Flip incoming
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    "I think Sub has some vendetta against us. That's why we're stuck here right now!"

"No, it's not me. I think Mouse is bad."

But it was too late. Sub was force fed chips until her body couldn't take it anymore.

And with that, DeKay and Nerd looked at the remaining two students and grappled them. Nobody else is leaving this party alive. Not after what they've done.

Sub, the Lyncher, has been lynched.

DeKay, Mafia Godfather, wins!
    Nerd, Mafia Goon, wins!

• Options
    Woop Woop!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    YYEEEEEEEEET.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Was Sub's target Mouse?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    It was Mouse

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    It was Mouse

Nice. My theory was right. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    I'm just surprised the lyncher didn't win, and that my EMMM landed on the lyncher!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    I was right about Dekay. U guys did really good at being mafia. I didn’t suspect both of u guys to be it at all
  • Options
    I'm just surprised the lyncher didn't win, and that my EMMM landed on the lyncher!

I'm telling you, EMMM gives you psychic powers. Even Mouse's EMMM was spot on and I was shook even tho she doesn't do it the same way I do it. 😂 😂
    I was right about Dekay. U guys did really good at being mafia. I didn’t suspect both of u guys to be it at all

I think you did good! I'm a pretty tricky mafia who doesn't give away who my buddy is most of the time. The people who have played with me longer will know that.

But at the same time, you'll never know when I might turn that around and make it look so obvious that you would think there's no way that person is my buddy. It all depends on the setup too. My tactics usually change depending on the setups, progress, etc.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

I'm telling you, EMMM gives you psychic powers. Even Mouse's EMMM was spot on and I was shook even tho she doesn't do it the same way I do it. 😂 😂

I think you did good! I'm a pretty tricky mafia who doesn't give away who my buddy is most of the time. The people who have played with me longer will know that.

But at the same time, you'll never know when I might turn that around and make it look so obvious that you would think there's no way that person is my buddy. It all depends on the setup too. My tactics usually change depending on the setups, progress, etc.

Yeah I noticed how tricky u are when I was hosting with Rose. It’s fun hosting so I can watch and try to learn everybody’s tactics but it will be really hard to get yours. Even when I was hosting it was hard for me to tell u were mafia
  • Options

Yeah I noticed how tricky u are when I was hosting with Rose. It’s fun hosting so I can watch and try to learn everybody’s tactics but it will be really hard to get yours. Even when I was hosting it was hard for me to tell u were mafia

Wait, was I mafia in that game? I can't remember what I did. XD
    832XG3D.gif