Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    edited May 2019
    alextroh13 wrote: »
    Hey guyyys! I'm Alex, and I've been playing Sims since 2009. I joined this forum this year, tho. I am looking for friends on Sims 4. I you wanna add me on origin that's my ID: alextroh13

Hello @alextroh13 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simmimg since 2009, You would have been enjoying spending many fun and enjoyable hours simmimg over the time!
    I hope you will enjoy meeting fellow simmers as you read and post on the forum threads.
    Happy simming! :)
  • parkerjpittmanparkerjpittman Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey friends! I'm Parker and I've made an account here in hopes of finding some CC that I've been on the search for.
    Hey friends! I'm Parker and I've made an account here in hopes of finding some CC that I've been on the search for.

Hello @parkerjpittman :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    You may like to post on this link thread and a simmer may be able to help you find the cc
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950236/wcif-need-help-requests-open#latest
    I hope you will enjoy reading the threads and posting about what is happening in your games.
  • GingerLadyGingerLady Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi everyone! I've been playing The Sims since Sims 2. Then in June 2013 I started playing Sims 3 on xbox 360 and received all achievements through the years until end of 2017. I love that game so much. Wish it was backwards compatible for xbox one! I've been playing Sims 4 on xbox one since Dec 2017 and I'm loving the game and how awesome the graphics are! :smile:
    GingerLady wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I've been playing The Sims since Sims 2. Then in June 2013 I started playing Sims 3 on xbox 360 and received all achievements through the years until end of 2017. I love that game so much. Wish it was backwards compatible for xbox one! I've been playing Sims 4 on xbox one since Dec 2017 and I'm loving the game and how awesome the graphics are! :smile:

Hello @GingerLady :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2, then that led you on to playing the console versions of Sims 3 and now Sims 4. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
  • bromstbromst Posts: 18 New Member
    Hi, I'm Peter and I recall playing Sims when I was in fourth grade or something (it was the mobile version because I didn't have a computer at the time hgrgrghr) although I used to play it on my cousin's computer because she had a load of expansion packs n stuff. At the moment I'm playing TS4 and I enjoy creating characters building a story around them ^_^ (I'm also an artist and enjoy making artwork of my sims lol)
  • CMxCatCMxCat Posts: 22 Member
    Hi all I've played sims for a realllyyyy long time, I used to be obsessed with Sims 2 and refused to move onto Sims 3 but now I'm addicted to Sims 3 and just can't get into Sims 4! Nice to be a part of the community :)
    bromst wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Peter and I recall playing Sims when I was in fourth grade or something (it was the mobile version because I didn't have a computer at the time hgrgrghr) although I used to play it on my cousin's computer because she had a load of expansion packs n stuff. At the moment I'm playing TS4 and I enjoy creating characters building a story around them ^_^ (I'm also an artist and enjoy making artwork of my sims lol)

Hello @bromst :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It was special that you started simming by playing the mobile version when you were a child and also enjoyed playing the pc version on your cousin’s computer <3 You would have lovely memories of fun times spent simming with your cousin :)
    Creating background stories for our sims then seeing how their lives develop in our game is very enjoyable!
    CMxCat wrote: »
    Hi all I've played sims for a realllyyyy long time, I used to be obsessed with Sims 2 and refused to move onto Sims 3 but now I'm addicted to Sims 3 and just can't get into Sims 4! Nice to be a part of the community :)

Hello @CMxCat :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for a long time. You would have enjoyed playing a number of households over the time and seeing how their Sims lives developed in your game!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 and now are enjoying Sims 3 also.
  • DiRockDiRock Posts: 105 Member
    My name, DiRock, is based on my last name. My husband and I have enjoyed 2 years of blissful marriage and 10 years of friendship! The Sims Franchise has been in my life since 2001. The game has brought me through many of life's storms. I never really followed the threads before because when I wasn't busy with school, work, or events and games in my life, I was playing out the lives of my sims. I'm mostly on the threads these days to research glitches, read up on how to better game experience, and update reports. My favorite pack in any sims game has ALWAYS BEEN University Packs. I really will be in disbelief if that is not the last expansion. University is such a huge institution of most societies today. The game just seems incomplete without in my very strong opinion:) -DagDag! ;)
    edited May 2019
    DiRock wrote: »
    My name, DiRock, is based on my last name. My husband and I have enjoyed 2 years of blissful marriage and 10 years of friendship! The Sims Franchise has been in my life since 2001. The game has brought me through many of life's storms. I never really followed the threads before because when I wasn't busy with school, work, or events and games in my life, I was playing out the lives of my sims. I'm mostly on the threads these days to research glitches, read up on how to better game experience, and update reports. My favorite pack in any sims game has ALWAYS BEEN University Packs. I really will be in disbelief if that is not the last expansion. University is such a huge institution of most societies today. The game just seems incomplete without in my very strong opinion:) -DagDag! ;)

Hello @DiRock :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is a lovely what you wrote about you and your husband <3
    It is nice that you have been simming since 2001. The Sims is a very special game that allows us to take a break from real life and all that our day and lives are holding. It has helped many simmers through hard and sometimes painful times of their lives
    I hope that you will continue to enjoy reading the threads, find helpful game information and enjoy posting on the threads when you would like to :)
  • imabbiimabbi Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello Everyone!

Not new to The Sims but i am new to this forum, so bed gentle!

I've actually been using this for a while to gather information when i get stuck in game. Don't know why i did'nt join sooner!
    imabbi wrote: »
    Hello Everyone!

Not new to The Sims but i am new to this forum, so bed gentle!

I've actually been using this for a while to gather information when i get stuck in game. Don't know why i did'nt join sooner!

Hello @imabbi :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community :) I hope that you will enjoy posting on the threads about the sims that are in your game, and chatting with fellow simmers.
  • prisinkaprisinka Posts: 12 New Member
    hiya everyone my name is Priyanka and im a simmer since 2011!
    prisinka wrote: »
    hiya everyone my name is Priyanka and im a simmer since 2011!

Hello @prisinka :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since 2011. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time playing, creating and building in the game :)
    I hope you will enjoy meeting fellow simmers, and reading and posting on the forum threads,
  • onigirilover2onigirilover2 Posts: 22 Member
    Back after 3 .. maybe 4? years of awol from the Sims forum! Lol I have a 3rd anniversary badge and I still have to finish the probationary point thingy :D

Hoping to meet old friends and meet new ones!

Hugs,
    Oni~
    Back after 3 .. maybe 4? years of awol from the Sims forum! Lol I have a 3rd anniversary badge and I still have to finish the probationary point thingy :D

Hoping to meet old friends and meet new ones!

Hugs,
    Oni~

Hello @onigirilover :) Welcome back to the forums!
    I hope you enjoy chatting with old simming friends that you had and enjoy meeting new simmers also.
  • southparkgoth666southparkgoth666 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello! I’m Cheyenne and I’ve been playing Sims since Sims 2 starting around middle school, and have been playing Sims 3 exclusively since its release but my computer doesn’t play Sims 2 and I never got into Sims 4 but am actually considering purchasing it eventually. I am a proud wife of my husband of 5 years Charles and we have 4 sons together, Gregory, Damien, Charlie, and Louis, and our beloved cat Marjory. I am on disability as well as my husband as he is severely physically and mildly mentally disabled and I have autism and other mental disorders but primarily consider myself a homemaker/housewife and SAHM. My 3 biological sons are toddlers and one is from my previous relationship before my husband (Damien) and we recently adopted a teenage boy (Gregory) whom has become a very dear member of our family and a big help with the 3 little ones! My life is pretty busy between caring for my husband and sons and cat and keeping house and homeschooling my boys, but I still find plenty of time to play Sims im between! I’m a Satanic witch and I’m generally a geek for pop culture and history and vintage stuff and a former Goth who didn’t outgrow some of it but just became slightly more a geek girl, otaku/Brony, and rockabilly/vintage Stepford wife and mom along the way. I’m also very passionate about cooking, doll collecting, retro fashion and beauty, and decorating the apartment I share with my family (and decorating Sims houses and styling sim’s fashion of course!) and I adore animals but especially cats. I love the Sims 3 and have joined the forums to share my passion for it with others who enjoy it!
    Hello! I’m Cheyenne and I’ve been playing Sims since Sims 2 starting around middle school, and have been playing Sims 3 exclusively since its release but my computer doesn’t play Sims 2 and I never got into Sims 4 but am actually considering purchasing it eventually. I am a proud wife of my husband of 5 years Charles and we have 4 sons together, Gregory, Damien, Charlie, and Louis, and our beloved cat Marjory. I am on disability as well as my husband as he is severely physically and mildly mentally disabled and I have autism and other mental disorders but primarily consider myself a homemaker/housewife and SAHM. My 3 biological sons are toddlers and one is from my previous relationship before my husband (Damien) and we recently adopted a teenage boy (Gregory) whom has become a very dear member of our family and a big help with the 3 little ones! My life is pretty busy between caring for my husband and sons and cat and keeping house and homeschooling my boys, but I still find plenty of time to play Sims im between! I’m a Satanic witch and I’m generally a geek for pop culture and history and vintage stuff and a former Goth who didn’t outgrow some of it but just became slightly more a geek girl, otaku/Brony, and rockabilly/vintage Stepford wife and mom along the way. I’m also very passionate about cooking, doll collecting, retro fashion and beauty, and decorating the apartment I share with my family (and decorating Sims houses and styling sim’s fashion of course!) and I adore animals but especially cats. I love the Sims 3 and have joined the forums to share my passion for it with others who enjoy it!

Hello @southparkgoth666 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 when at school, and then have been enjoying playing Sims 3 since it’s release. I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forum threads.
    You would be busy as you lovingly and caringly care for your husband and sons and do home schooling <3 You would enjoy simming as a fun, restful and enjoyable break in your day also.
  • logan11davidlogan11david Posts: 2 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > logan11david wrote: »
    >
    > I'm a newbie here. I would like to introduce myself with all of you guys. I hope everyone here is doing well so far. Thank you!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @logan11david :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers and posting about the sims that are in your games.
    > Happy simming! :)

Great buddy! Thanks for your reply.
    > @rosemow said:
    > logan11david wrote: »
    >
    > I'm a newbie here. I would like to introduce myself with all of you guys. I hope everyone here is doing well so far. Thank you!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @logan11david :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers and posting about the sims that are in your games.
    > Happy simming! :)

Great buddy! Thanks for your reply.

You’re welcome :)
  • SimtacularGirlSimtacularGirl Posts: 2 New Member
    I don't know what to say, so I'll just say Hi - I'm Rosie. I'm not new to The Sims, I've been playing it on and off for fifteen years (since the release of Sims 2) I'm a bit of a gamer - I own a Wii and several other game consoles. But I play The Sims strictly on my laptop

I am however new to the Forums - Well new to posting them, I regularly scroll through the Forums to read advice and stories and whatnot0.

Happy Simming guys
    I don't know what to say, so I'll just say Hi - I'm Rosie. I'm not new to The Sims, I've been playing it on and off for fifteen years (since the release of Sims 2) I'm a bit of a gamer - I own a Wii and several other game consoles. But I play The Sims strictly on my laptop

I am however new to the Forums - Well new to posting them, I regularly scroll through the Forums to read advice and stories and whatnot0.

Happy Simming guys

Hello @SimtacularGirl :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of Sims 2. You would have been enjoying spending many fun and happy hours over the time playing, creating and building in your game :)
    I hope that you will enjoy posting about your sims from your game on the forum threads :)
  • MicroVisceraMicroViscera Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello Rosemow (and whomever reads this)!

I'm not sure what I want to say about myself off the bat. I have an odd sense of humour. I have a childish imagination, while reportedly being very serious about certain things. I'm interested in baking, instruments, video games, electronics, horror/fantasy writing, and illustration. I'm not the talkative type, but I thought I'd give this forum a shot so that I can share my Sims game-play, builds, and whichever else comes to mind.

Pleased to be here!
    Hello Rosemow (and whomever reads this)!

I'm not sure what I want to say about myself off the bat. I have an odd sense of humour. I have a childish imagination, while reportedly being very serious about certain things. I'm interested in baking, instruments, video games, electronics, horror/fantasy writing, and illustration. I'm not the talkative type, but I thought I'd give this forum a shot so that I can share my Sims game-play, builds, and whichever else comes to mind.

Pleased to be here!

Hello @MicroViscera :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the form threads, and enjoy posting about what it is happening in your game and your builds :)
    It is nice that you are interested in baking and musical instruments. It is always fun and enjoyable trying out new recipes! The taste testing is great to! It is nice that we can enjoy playing music instruments or listening to music however we are feeling. Music encourages us, gladdens, and comforts us!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top