Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

🌟 Pangaea, A New World ❣

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited June 2019
    OMGoodness... I just checked to see how long I've been working on this (on but mostly off) and it's almost a year. O.o
    I need to get to work. Plus my cat told me by chewing up my lot list. I guess if I wasn't using it she can do that. :lol:

3d48eSP.jpg

2CozamW.jpg

I'm using 2 of EA lots on the hill
    G8DVIRp.jpg

Working on the park (festival, too)
    hI742z1.jpg

Finished another house.
    eBzI1J4.jpg

13P8WX3.jpg

My lot list (so my cat can't chew up this one)

To finish
    Large Park
    Small Park
    Beach (2)
    Chinese Garden/Academy?
    Base Camp
    Clubs:
    Exclusive
    Fusion
    Watering hole
    Poolside
    Movie Complex -No.
    Drive in theater
    3 Diving lots?
    3 Hidden lots? X Can't find a place =[
    Mall*
    Witch's Hut (looks for scraps of page)/🐸🐸🐸🐸/fairy/Watermill/SN Library
    a few more houses in each area...

?* - maybes

Sorry it's taking me so long to finish anything these days. :(:cookie:
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
    edited May 2019
    Okay... I finished the Poolside Club

ftEissq.jpg

Yes, I put a poolside club in the swamp. I wanted it to look like they're swimming in a pond, too. I have to test it since it's been years since I've built one and I used Moo.

The Drive In Theater
    Z617j0W.jpg

pR7ININ.jpg

I made it a Fusion club - small basement bar. :lol:

I'm also thinking about moving the resort so it's not so visible from town. :)
    3gDFsa0.jpg

N2TBl7I.jpg
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Everything looks awesome!
    Everything looks awesome!

Thank you! :cookie::mrgreen:
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited May 2019
    Your worlds are always so nice! And play so smoothly.
    Omg a drive in theater! I kept wondering if that's what that was!!
    I love drive-ins.
    Your worlds are always so nice! And play so smoothly.
    Omg a drive in theater! I kept wondering if that's what that was!!
    I love drive-ins.

Thank you. :mrgreen:
    I thought Drive In theater would look good and be a fun place to hide a club in the desert. :sunglasses:
  • tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    oooohhhh pretty pictures <3 wow it looks awesome RF I love the drive-in lot
  • katastrxphexxkatastrxphexx Posts: 99 Member
    this is all absolutely stunning, amazing job!! <3
    i especially love the drive-in theatre. it amazes me how people actually do this because i could never focus on creating a world like this lol. love it!!!
    6f4f6cd2ab6a98484802c3e49c862f2c.gif
  • PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    Hey Rflong!

I'm loving all the new pictures! Everything is coming together really nicely!
    Keep up the amazing work! ^.^
    @tammyjo329 @katastrxphexx @PurpleRoses

Thank you and thanks for commenting! :blush::cookie:

I finished the log cabin on the hill. It takes me so long to decorate and it's only the minimum stuff, too. :(
    XXndSTd.jpg
    LAKBe1P.jpg

I finished the Research Center and will make it a base camp for travelers.
    fVWO3Hv.jpg
    basement (I need to test it well)
    p3w3YpQ.jpg

I saw a Unicorn and looked at the city lights (with Nilxis's lighting mods)
    gUDN0Mp.jpg

Rain...
    8yvRtIF.jpg
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    This really is a beautiful world <3 I love the log cabin too :)
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
    Thank you, @Bettyboop55 :mrgreen::heart:

I trying to finish the big park (the carpet spots are just markers and will be removed). :)
    j710f4q.jpg

The Whaley house (not exact, more inspiration).
    39qlEvm.jpg

And an old house.
    dLUioMU.jpg
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    Love your eye for world details.
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    It's looking fantastic. I love the Whaley house. Funnily enough I was looking at pics of that the other day as I was going to build it. I really like the way it looks.
    I thought the poolside swamp club idea was really awesome, it looks great :)
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    Love your eye for world details.
    How sweet, Thank you. :blush:
    @Pary wrote: »
    It's looking fantastic. I love the Whaley house. Funnily enough I was looking at pics of that the other day as I was going to build it. I really like the way it looks.
    I thought the poolside swamp club idea was really awesome, it looks great :)

Thanks! :mrgreen:
    How Cool! I saw it on a TV show about haunted places. The old pictures of it made me think it'd fit in there. :)
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Amazing! It's so diverse, so rich. A celebration of creativity and imagination.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Hi @BettyBoop55
    Apologies for taking so long to respond to your kind request re my cat I have only just noticed going back through the thread what I have missed and of course I do not mind you asking about my cat at all as obviously you love and care for your own and understand the feeling if/when anything goes wrong. He is my baby and this is the first time anything went wrong that sounded very serious so it really freaked me out however fingers crossed the wet food the vet has put him on seems to be working and I have been provided with symptoms to look out for to contact the vet immediately with but other than vigilance and a few annual tests to monitor the condition there is nothing more that can be done at this point.
    I hope your cat/cats are all in good health and thank you for taking the time to enquire about mine it is much appreciated.

@rflong7
    I am loving these new pics of this world including the fact you have taken the time to build houses! I like them all but love that ranch style build and the nectary. The pic where you have placed the resort with the backdrop of those beautiful mountains is stunning then when I saw the next pic down with 2-3 ranch/western looking builds I was delighted because they are so in keeping with that area of this world and something I think I would have struggled to try and build myself.

Horse Bishop is beautiful as is the scenery in the background. Is that a new lot you have made in the background of that pic as it suits that map area very well too? The desert and swamp orange look areas are also stunning I am going to love seeing my sims swimming around in that scenery. I love all things tropical/jungle as well and the frozen area is also stunning and as you already know I am a firm lover of variable scenery worlds.

I laughed at your cat chewing up the list as mine when he wants attention comes and sits next to my PC/ keyboard and stretches out as if I don’t know what he is doing plonking his paws down on my keys as if to say will you stop typing please and give me a hug-)

2 of EA lots on the hill I recognize the first one but where is the second one from if you don’t mind me asking?

Please could you put the carousel in the festival area if there is enough room as I love to see them there and hopefully other players do too-)
    I also like your one floor house (I like to play in these a lot) it reminds me of the one in sunset valley which I continually download to use in other worlds but this is nicer because of the pool area in the centre.

Love the poolside club and the drive-in theatre. The log cabin is awesome and reminds me of S2 :)

I like the research centre I like to have one of these in every world so sims can skill up out of the home but on my long lot searches in the past I have not found too many for download they seem quite rare.

The city lights and the rain are so atmospheric and look fab.

And of course, as I scroll down the thread further I see the carousel has been added to the festival grounds so I am very grateful for that! :)

The Whaley house & old house also look lovely and in keeping with the world so now I am beginning to wonder after all this catching up if there is a version of this world with all these new builds in or are you going to wait until you feel you have finished completely before giving us another download link?

I have played in this world some time ago and was in process of looking for lots to add and have downloaded all the lots other players have posted on this thread but have not been able to play for some time however now as I am feeling a little better and come back to check the thread this world (to me) has come on in leaps and bounds in such a short time so I think I am going to wait for you to fill it up as much as you want to before playing in it properly as you are doing so well :)

Going almost completely off topic I managed to get back into my game for a few mins today only (as I have suffered game problems yet again-) and I took a snap of your awesome Boardwalk build in IP because this lot has everything I love in a Roller Coaster lot plus the gondola and the carousel which is rare to find added to these sorts of builds so my sims will be happy bunnies when I finally get to play there.

I changed the roof color as I had been making the world look very caribbean and most other builds I have added have got the same look..

I7I6i0w.jpg
    Hello @SPARKY1922 good to hear your cat is doing alright. My two fur babies will be a year old this week. They are a pair of feral kittens who had little human contact until they ended up in the animal sanctuary. From their initial behaviour I suspect there was some abuse involved so the challenge has been to get them to trust us. It is a work in progress but the first time one of them sat on my lap I could have cried.

Hoping you are also on the road to recovery :)

Apologies @Rflong7 for going off topic :)
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.

Sim enim est vita
    @SPARKY1922 I'm so glad you're feeling a little better and can play for a bit, and your baby cat is doing better, too. :heart:

I am trying to build it up as much as I can before sharing it again. I didn't work on it much today, the little witch area is giving me a bit of a struggle to get to what I have envisioned for it. :lol:

The blue roof does make it look more fitting in that world. :mrgreen:

@Bettyboop55 I don't mind. :cookie:

I distracted my mind from the witch's corner by starting the lake area - forgot to list- but I'm going to be tearing the main building down. I really want it to be a place for the family to get away (adding some tents) and not really a resort. If someone wants to turn it into a resort they can later. :)
    THhJpP7.jpg
    edited May 2019
    Sorry I missed replying to your wonderful comment. @JoAnne65 Thanks! :mrgreen:

@SPARKY1922 I thought the lot was EAs but now I have to find it. If I accidentally stole it I'll remove it. I do have a lot of lots people built for me. :(
    *That didn't take long once I used Search (after opening 5 worlds)- It's from Riverview (Remington's Ruse), on the hill by itself. :)
    Hi @Bettyboop55

your fur babies a year old bless I wish my little beauty was so young again-) I am sorry to hear you think they have suffered some abuse I can never understand why anyone would pick on animals in this way but from the sounds of it your hard work towards trust is working and you should go from strength to strength until eventually trust will no longer be an issue between you :)

Hi @Rflong7

Thanks for the good wishes they go right back at you with regards your own situation :)

I am happy to wait for the release of the version you like the best and grateful you found that second house because my heart nearly stopped when I read you might remove it lol

I know you don't enjoy building so much but when you do honestly you make a really good job of it and I never mind if they are empty/unfurnished as I like to decorate-)

The lake area looks great I am really looking forward to playing in this world again which makes me realize my Sims Mojo is defo coming back :)

edited May 2019
    @SPARKY1922 Yay! for Sim mojo being back. :mrgreen:

I still have a lot to do in the Witch's Town but this was my idea- a small enclosed town on one lot in the woods (haven't added the trees).

63KcOLs.jpg

tmwMq7y.jpg
    still moving in. :lol:
    6tUAQ56.jpg

3UItpUA.jpg

Most of the lake is done. - I jump* around lots when building/decorating. :)
    LviUwT7.jpg
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
    The whole lake area is stunning. Those beautiful blues for the sky and water <3 The witches town reminds me of those fairy tale illustrations. Now all it needs is a witch sim, with a pointy hat and broomstick :D

Sim enim est vita
    @Rflong7

Thanks I think it is maybe less about my Mojo and more about being able to keep my eyes open for a longer amount of time :)

Your enclosed town build is stunning and very detailed and that rear pic those cabins at the lake is fantastic I just love the way they look with their little boat areas :)
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I'm sorry I haven't read the full thread, I've just been looking at the pictures. @Rflong7 you are a creative genius!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top