Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim State University Mystery Mafia - Mafia Wins!

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Woops. I'm bad at this stuff... I had to google what CDT was lol
    funny-gifs20.gif

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited May 2019
    We'll be using the Crush Nightless setup

Some important notes:
    • This is nightless
    • If the Mafia Godfather dies, the goon dies with her (if still alive)
    • Both the lyncher and the Mafia need to be lynched for town to win
    • If the lyncher's target is lynched, the lyncher wins and the game ends
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    "Oh my God, who could do such a horrible thing?"

"I don't know, but I think we can find answers from someone in this room."

"Why are you so sure? Unless you're the one who did this to him!"

The accusations start flying around as the students are trapped in their dorm. Someone must pay for this.

It is now Day 1
    Day ends in 24 hours, on May 17, 4 AM GMT
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Okay, so we have to get rid of mafia and lyncher... A lyncher can start a bandwagon very easily to win and we'll lose straightaway, so we gotta be careful before joining on a vote. :\

My EMMM list says it could be Mouse, City and Nerd.

Vote: Mouse

:trollface: What you gotta say about that? :P
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    There’s really no explanation for that vote. WHO or WHAT could it be?
    Oh hamburgers!
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

Just random voting and my eenie minie miney mo-ness, I guess. I also wanna see Mouse's reaction.

What do you mean by who or what it could be? :D I'm me, DeKay.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

Lmao :joy: Oh Bubbz :joy:
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Hello
    DeKay wrote: »
    Okay, so we have to get rid of mafia and lyncher... A lyncher can start a bandwagon very easily to win and we'll lose straightaway, so we gotta be careful before joining on a vote. :\

My EMMM list says it could be Mouse, City and Nerd.

Vote: Mouse

:trollface: What you gotta say about that? :P

To be honest I don't think random voting is that good an idea in this setup because of what you said about bandwagons. But I don't completely understand it so I'm going to read the setup again
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

From the last game, I feel like a lot of people were quiet and you know I like to spice things up. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Okay, we have 6 people and assuming we don't get mafia today, we will have 5 vs 2. If we mislynch again, then it's 4 vs 2 but more like 3 T vs 1 Lyncher vs 2 mafia. Does that mean we lose like this?

So I guess at most, we can only mislynch twice right? The Lyncher thing makes is a bit confusing but I'm guessing that they're a third party and anti town.

But I'm still keeping my vote for now. It makes it easier to see who bandwagons it or pretends to not bandwagon it, etc etc. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Okay, we have 6 people and assuming we don't get mafia today, we will have *4 vs 2. If we mislynch again, then it's *3 vs 2 but more like 2 T vs 1 Lyncher vs 2 mafia. Does that mean we lose like this?

So I guess at most, we can only mislynch twice right? The Lyncher thing makes is a bit confusing but I'm guessing that they're a third party and anti town.

But I'm still keeping my vote for now. It makes it easier to see who bandwagons it or pretends to not bandwagon it, etc etc. 😂

Never mind, I don't know how to count. XD

Wait, so does town lose when it's 3 T vs 1 L vs 2 mafia?

I need to read the dang setup again too. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    This is gonna be GOOD!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Why does everybody want to see my reaction🙄 I’ll vote for myself if u take that vote off me
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Why does everybody want to see my reaction🙄 I’ll vote for myself if u take that vote off me

That doesn't make sense. And you can't vote yourself.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Darn it. And I was thinking that if I vote myself people will believe me when I say I’m Townie because no one ever believes me... I’m gonna do EMMM
    I love how EMMM is such a thing now.

Darn it. And I was thinking that if I vote myself people will believe me when I say I’m Townie because no one ever believes me... I’m gonna do EMMM

Do you guys trust Mouse is telling the truth?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    That moment when you're so tired that you almost sent the host a messages saying I never got a role......Im not even playing tbis one. XD

I just had to pop in and say that. (Can I be added to the mafia chat and afterlife Icey?)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    I did EMMM and it landed on Dekay. I was gonna go ahead and not vote you because that might make me look like godfather or mafia but if I don’t vote you that might look like your godfather and I’m Mafia so I’m gonna go ahead and Vote Dekay
    I did EMMM and it landed on Dekay. I was gonna go ahead and not vote you because that might make me look like godfather or mafia but if I don’t vote you that might look like your godfather and I’m Mafia so I’m gonna go ahead and Vote Dekay

Okay. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Hard to tell if your EMMM list is being influenced by my vote on you or not, but okay. Cuz people sometimes tend to vote for the person who voted for them first, like some weird reflex thing. 😂

I'd probably say it's a bad idea to vote for me but I'll wait for the others to comment first.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    That moment when you're so tired that you almost sent the host a messages saying I never got a role......Im not even playing tbis one. XD

I just had to pop in and say that. (Can I be added to the mafia chat and afterlife Icey?)

Sure

XD I don't trust EMMM. But maybe I'll do it, just for the first round?
    funny-gifs20.gif

XD I don't trust EMMM. But maybe I'll do it, just for the first round?

I mean, sure...?? 🤣 I rather have people startng their own votes than just sheeping along anyways.

Now, I'm getting kinda nervous that one of you is the lyncher...
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Can I be enlightened as well Icey?
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Mouse's EMMM doesn't really look like EMMM to me... Like DeKay said people can tend to vote for the person who voted them.

Reminds me of OMGUS votes haha. (Oh my god you suck)
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub