Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    It's eviction time!!!

Good luck to the nominees tonight :)

EP21: SEVENTH EVICTION

Please leave your thoughts and comments below! :)

I will send out the new HOH tomorrow.

:):):):):)

@YJB19299 @HayloHusky @kittymeow @twiddle3 @Shadami @icmnfrsh

@SimTresa @ninjakid150 @M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Just the expected result. Shirley left. I hope that you'll be able to join us again soon after this intense pregnancy, Shadami. But most of all I hope that you and the baby will be okay. :)

Not a lot happened during the episode, most of it was steering on to the inevitable. Sometimes you have those days of little happening though.

Though it's a pretty interesting thing to see Teresa be an outdoors fan. :o
    Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    thanks Vul. I really hope so too. :) My next ultrasound will be Monday. Hopefully I'll have some gender news after. Thanks all <3 I am sorry I had to bow out like that, but I figured while I was up I'd take it. I'm still having a really rough time. I'll keep reading of course. :)
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Well, it was a conclusion I think we all knew was coming. Still sad to see you go Shadami :( Was amazing to have played with you. For a first time player in these kinds of games, you got into it and you did excellent! ^^
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    thanks Vul. I really hope so too. :) My next ultrasound will be Monday. Hopefully I'll have some gender news after. Thanks all <3 I am sorry I had to bow out like that, but I figured while I was up I'd take it. I'm still having a really rough time. I'll keep reading of course. :)

Take care of yourself and the little one, @Shadami. Sending good thoughts your way.
    image.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, hopefully your pregnancy goes along smoothly. :)
    And Haylo survived another eviction. He's good at this :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

This season is the first season it’s ever happened, and it’s happened three times XD The curse has been lifted?
    HayloHusky wrote: »

This season is the first season it’s ever happened, and it’s happened three times XD The curse has been lifted?

Maybe. Just one more HOH and nomination. It could be anyone's game :0
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Don't worry, real life comes first. :3

Oooh, looking forward to that news. Let's hope that the baby doesn't cross their legs together this time. ;)
    Banner.png
    HayloHusky wrote: »

How about it'll be filmed for a movie titled "Pirates of the Abnormalibbian: the Curse of the Black Chopping Block"?
    Banner.png
    TERESA: Let's take an Insta selfie while we eat some avocado toast, no?

Oh, she's down with the kids alright :joy:

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

KATHARINA: Girl, you were just starting to grow on me, don't ruin it...

:joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »

KATHARINA: Girl, you were just starting to grow on me, don't ruin it...

It's just one more hour and nom? Oh right something special happens at 4 right?

And thanks all for the kind wishes. :) This summer is going to be brutal. I've been using a fan in 40f already...
    It's just one more hour and nom? Oh right something special happens at 4 right?

And thanks all for the kind wishes. :) This summer is going to be brutal. I've been using a fan in 40f already...

Yup, 1 more regular week and after that follows the Battle Round: all 4 remaining competitors will compete in 1 comp. The person who wins is the first finalist. The person who performs worst is instantly evicted. Out of the remaining two players the winner has to evict one of them, leaving two to become the finalists.

Oh dear, I hate it too when the Summer gets too hot. :( Take care.
    Banner.png
    I'm so pumped for this, I hope I get to survive this week/challenge, I really want to play this Battle Round :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Oh that is an interesting way for final four. Cool. :)
    When will we get to know the final challenge?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

After the upcoming eviction I guess? :sweat_smile:
    Banner.png

I actually see the next HoH as the last challenge and after that we will have the Top 4 battle :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

I actually see the next HoH as the last challenge and after that we will have the Top 4 battle :joy:

Nah - that'd make the PoP the final challenge :trollface:
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    edited May 2019
    HOH CHALLENGE #8: SNAKE!

Hello housemates, this challenge we will be going retro and playing the most classic game of all time...

IT'S TIME TO PLAY SNAKE!

Please find the link to the game here: http://patorjk.com/games/snake/

For this game, you will play as a square 'snake', your challenge is to build your snake up to be the longest snake you can be. You will do this by 'eating' other squares that will pop up on the screen. If you hit the edges of the screen, your game will end.

Once you are satisfied with your score, please send me a screenshot of your score. Your score can be found in the bottom right corner.

The deadline for this challenge will be Friday 24th May.

The deadline for DRE's will be Wednesday 22nd May.

Please can you also fill in the following form and send this along with your submission:

IF I WIN HOH, I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE __________ & ___________.

@YJB19299 @HayloHusky @kittymeow @twiddle3 @icmnfrsh

@Shadami @SimTresa @ninjakid150 @M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Good luck guys... I just bumped into the wall without getting anything... :s
    Ooh, still remember this one! :smiley:

*remembers that I've been evicted already*

Nooooo :'(
    Banner.png
    I used to love meerca chase on neopets... And I was also awful at it xD