Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Possible Leak - Next Expansion Tropical Paradise.

Comments

• ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    I just wanted the ability to swim in the ocean at a beach, they didn't have to do an expansion pack for that. I hope if it is an expansion pack that they give the surfer the ability to fall into the jaws of a Great White Shark because I am kind of pizzed off right now.
  • bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member
    It seems like it's fake and I'm glad it is. I wouldn't mind a tropical EP with beaches and all that, but we sort of got a tropical vacation world a year ago. I'm hoping for something different (cough, university or farming, cough).
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I’m already excited reading everything!! I really hope it ends up being this, but they should’ve named it “Get to the Beach”..
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,114 Member
    So the big features of the next expansion pack are a lounge chair and a surf station? Absolutely ridiculous. That aside the key features make this sound like a game pack.
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    Another Expansion Pack I won't be buying. If you're going to do a Vacation EP, at the very least expand beyond tropical locations. It's just not interesting to me at all.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • SimDestroyerSimDestroyer Posts: 334 Member
    So the big features of the next expansion pack are a lounge chair and a surf station? Absolutely ridiculous. That aside the key features make this sound like a game pack.

Those "features" were taken from a forum thread that was posted in last March, so they're not real anyways.
  • aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    Simsguruduke said the name of the next pack begins with a T.
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    aelias24 wrote: »

Officially it seemed like he meant the “The Sims“ part, but he could have also hinted at the EP being called Tropical Paradise.

Either way I think a tropical island pack with swimmable beaches is very possible. It‘s summer after all and what time would be better to release such a pack?
    a256aFi.gif
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member

He was being facetious. He said that because all packs begin with "The Sims 4" in the title, which begins with a T.
    #Team Occult
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Also, I do think that it's possible that the theme is correct, if the description isn't. This could feasibly be the first pack suited for the 64-bit change. I could see underwater and ocean swimming requiring some heavier resources.
    #Team Occult
  • ZussageZussage Posts: 141 Member
    [quote="LiELF;c-17065720"]Also, I do think that it's possible that the theme is correct, if the description isn't. This could feasibly be the first pack suited for the 64-bit change. I could see underwater and ocean swimming requiring some heavier resources. [/quote]

That's my hope! But was this EP made with the 64-but change in mind, or is that a newer development?
  • WrathSixxWrathSixx Posts: 33 Member
    Hmm, I'd be quite disappointed if this was true...I think for this to be a decent expansion, they would need to add a few other destinations into it to make it interesting, which they wouldn't do as its titled Tropical Paradise haha

I'd still buy it though, always worth a try :)
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    BariSaxy wrote: »
    Another Expansion Pack I won't be buying. If you're going to do a Vacation EP, at the very least expand beyond tropical locations. It's just not interesting to me at all.

Wouldn't be awesome if we had something like The Sims Vacation? Like a snow world and tropical world?
  • Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    BariSaxy wrote: »

Wouldn't be awesome if we had something like The Sims Vacation? Like a snow world and tropical world?

Nope. No more vacations, lol! We already have enough!
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member

Officially it seemed like he meant the “The Sims“ part, but he could have also hinted at the EP being called Tropical Paradise.

Either way I think a tropical island pack with swimmable beaches is very possible. It‘s summer after all and what time would be better to release such a pack?

It would be kind of awesome if this is legit, and the T referred to both "The Sims" and "Tropical Paradise."
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    If this becomes reality, I'd buy the pack. Just hoping its a world our sims can live in, not just a vacation. Although, I think we need more vacation spots too. Selvadorada and Granite Falls are allright, but they're not enough. It gets old fast.

In my country we have snow and cold weather 5-6 months of the year. I'm happy whenever my sims don't have to put up with it.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    EP's usually come with features usable in all worlds, so I hope that if this is true they make all bodies of water swimmable and much much more than what's described.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    EP's usually come with features usable in all worlds, so I hope that if this is true they make all bodies of water swimmable and much much more than what's described.

They would have to change the Maps (the programming ones, not the picture ones) and they have already stated that can not be done to existing worlds.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    We didn't get a teaser today so I don't expect a trailer tomorrow. Maybe next week?
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Can we swim in the oceans yet or nah?
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I'm excited!
    I'm all about summer and think the game has enough snow worlds. I'm ready! And so are my sims. Autumn just started in my game so by the time the pack is released my sims are ready for a nice hot vacation.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    telmarina wrote: »

They would have to change the Maps (the programming ones, not the picture ones) and they have already stated that can not be done to existing worlds.

why wouldnt they be able to edit existing worlds. they had the code, they have the programmers, if they want to do such an update they could.
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Its fake people, they took the description from a fan post on these forums and proclaimed it real. This is the same site that has done it before and it turned out to be fake as well.

Source: https://simsvip.com/2019/05/15/game-key-retailer-list-the-sims-4-tropical-paradise-expansion/
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1