Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tropical Island: confirmed fake pack content listing

thesimmer14thesimmer14 Posts: 393 Member
f9ilid.jpg

2uiixqq.jpg

Edit: The content listed is fake, but the possibility for the EP itself to be tropical-island themed is likely.
:( It looked convincing, though..

Comments

• KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    f9ilid.jpg

2uiixqq.jpg

Forgive me for being off topic but over $300 for Laundry day!?? WOW!
  • thesimmer14thesimmer14 Posts: 393 Member
    f9ilid.jpg

2uiixqq.jpg

Forgive me for being off topic but over $300 for Laundry day!?? WOW!

Yes!! :D I am not sure where that came from. Didn't realize it cost that much to have laundry done....
  • Phillip671Phillip671 Posts: 9 New Member
    the description is fake, not likely the exp pack itself is

i mean, i guess they had to pull a description from somewhere
    Phillip671 wrote: »
    the description is fake, not likely the exp pack itself is

i mean, i guess they had to pull a description from somewhere

Ah, yes -- that is true. I might've misspoken; the content description is obviously fake, which I coined the 'listing". I'll change it now!
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    So the description is fake, but the pack could still be real? Well at least now I can still hope for hotels :D
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Step 1: Sue the people who plagiarized the descriptions
    Step 2: Pay EA to implement all the radio stations
    Step 3: Profit
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    So the description is fake, but the pack could still be real? Well at least now I can still hope for hotels :D

YEAH! I mean, I'm starting to think this is sort of a good thing. The pack sounds exciting, but the description seemed watered-down. With a fake description, we can safely speculate all sorts of things. :p:)
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member

YEAH! I mean, I'm starting to think this is sort of a good thing. The pack sounds exciting, but the description seemed watered-down. With a fake description, we can safely speculate all sorts of things. :p:)

"Quick we need a description!!! -goes to the forums and pulls a post similar.- Here we go!!! Think it's good?"
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Step 1: Sue the people who plagiarized the descriptions
    Step 2: Pay EA to implement all the radio stations
    Step 3: Profit

I‘m calling my lawyer right now...
    a256aFi.gif

"Quick we need a description!!! -goes to the forums and pulls a post similar.- Here we go!!! Think it's good?"

Imagine what would be happening right now if the OP decided to slip in something like, "open-world island" or "island taxis"....... :D
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    That's fake yes but the first leak most likely isnt. A retailer has posted it.
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member

Can you link it? I’m curious!
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    This might be the funniest thing I've read today oh my God. I can't believe people were so desperate to flesh out a listing they stole a description from the forums.

Jeremia, you better go call a lawyer or something...
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    the funny part is i read the radio station bit and i was like "huh, this reminds of that person on the sims forum who keeps posting about the radio stations they want" and it ends up being written by that exact person. haha.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited May 2019
    Irdiwen wrote: »

First retailer:
    https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/4624-buy-key-origin-the-sims-4-tropical-paradise/

Second retailer:
    https://www.gamesync.nl/sims-4-tropisch-paradijs-download-origin-kopen.html

“Sims 4: Tropisch Paradijs“ it‘s even in another language...

I don‘t think it‘s fake, only the feature list from InstantGaming is fake, since they most likely just googled and used the description from the forum.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    I still want it in my veins.
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited May 2019
    I want this quite much :)<3
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    edited May 2019
    Irdiwen wrote: »

First retailer:
    https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/4624-buy-key-origin-the-sims-4-tropical-paradise/

Second retailer:
    https://www.gamesync.nl/sims-4-tropisch-paradijs-download-origin-kopen.html

“Sims 4: Tropisch Paradijs“ it‘s even in another language...

I don‘t think it‘s fake, only the feature list from InstantGaming is fake, since they most likely just googled and used the description from the forum.

Hey, that’s my language 😂. The Dutch site says it’s readily available and I don’t believe a word of that, how stupid. They do say it’s a pre-order, but also that an expansion will come in June. Well, we’ll see.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Guys and girls! The developers will show you the trailer next week, it’s OK, they like how my idea was, The Sims team will know what I was thinking about it. Since we be like we’re missing our most famous reggae singer Bob Marley, we all have to find any reggae artists who sings in Simlish, OK? Questions?
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    @12JEREMIA We all should have known that it took your ideas when it put New radio stations – Reggae and calypso second on the list! You are always wanting more. :D
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If this is a tropical EP, the music was probably done last year.
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Fake people, don't listen to that site its posted fake listings before from this forum from our posts.

Source: https://simsvip.com/2019/05/15/game-key-retailer-list-the-sims-4-tropical-paradise-expansion/
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
    Yep. The leak itself [as in, the EP] is more than likely valid -- the one with the content listing may have just bounced off of the other website's EP listing and added Jeremia's shtick to grab viewership. It makes sense for a beach-themed EP to be released in June!

Now, if we are getting an island-themed EP in June, then I do wonder what they will and won't include..
  • aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    Man, I want to see this in sims 4:
    2cqzlhe.jpg
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg