Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Opinion: Keep the outdoor shower or get rid of it?

2...Next

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Keep it!
    Pary wrote: »
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Pary wrote: »
    I picked "get rid of it"
    Just to be contrary to everyone else :p:D

@Pary Lol, now we know one of your traits ;)

My traits are -

Perfect
    Perfect
    Perfect
    Grumpy
    Bookworm

:D:p

YxwYgO0.gif

Those traits sound about right ;)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Keep it!
    Both were/are gorgeous. The dudes sneakers and gym bag are gonna get soaked though! :lol:
  • KeiomestreKeiomestre Posts: 195 Member
    Keep it!
    @igazor @nickibitsward @Amphora Would you trust the cleanness of the towels in a public pool? Fells unsanitary.
    ..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
    Vgfhu74.jpg
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Keep it!
    Keiomestre wrote: »
    Would you trust the cleanness of the towels in a public pool? Fells unsanitary.
    Not really much different from trusting that hotel linens and restaurant dishes/silverware are washed properly. The fact that others using the public facility are not paying anything other than by way of taxes doesn't really make them any more disgusting than paying guests. ;)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 613 Member
    Keep it!
    That is so fancy. Looks more like a resort. I wouldn't worry about it having gross problems of some normal human town pool, lol.

Always keep the outdoor shower for the public pool, but I imagine it for more of a rinse than a soap-up. Sims'll do what they do, though...
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Yeah, sims don't really use the outdoor showers after getting out of the pool, but they're there for "realism" :)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    Yeah, sims don't really use the outdoor showers after getting out of the pool, but they're there for "realism" :)
    This lot is also somewhat doubling as my neighborhood gym as well (including the rock wall, treadmills, etc.) so I thought including some showers would be a neat idea :)
    I'm too lazy to make the effort of building an actual gym. I only have the patience for so much decorating :p

Keiomestre wrote: »
    Would you trust the cleanness of the towels in a public pool? Fells unsanitary.
    Easy. Just let the resident Genie take care of the towels via a Clean Spell with a simple clap of the hands. And if she also goes after some sims in the process, that's just the price to pay for clean towels. :D
    tumblr_povyzdoXEV1xq9hdmo1_1280.jpg
    :p
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    Keep it!
    Please keep it! And also, I really loved the original design more. It's like a spa in a garden!
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Keep it!
    It suits the venue theme. And your Sims can jog there, and not worry about tanking the hygiene.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited May 2019
    Keep it!
    Gosh your lots are amazing, wish I could download some of them.XD
    Keep sharing these lovely pictures!
    Gosh your lots are amazing, wish I could download some of them.XD
    Keep sharing these lovely pictures!
    Oh goodness, thank you so much! What a nice thing to say :smile:

This pool lot is officially up for download now if you are interested. Saint Greer is a required download for it, though :/

https://amphoraesims.tumblr.com/post/185030351776/this-is-my-followers-gift-for-all-of-you-named
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Keep it!
    Yay! Thanks! I have saint Greer installed but I don’t build so I never play in it as pretty as it looks!