Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @Tixyen sorry to hear you aren't well hope you're better now or at least getting some decent rest. :)
    @Daephene funny how that works, I remember some people like my evil scientist and he only existed as a reason to test the rabid rodent fever..he had a few victims ha.
    @AlwaysAsking oh sure I got it, I think there is a careful balance you don't want to be so timid that you can't live and you don't want to rely on someone so much that they seem to control your every move. Ian is a good guy yeah but better that Lawrence figure out that balance while he can run to him and not at the end. Well the lab is special so it might be a little off but a regular green house would be a build but instead of furniture you put your gardening supplies in. Just add window and a glass top I guess a room is technically considered housing for them though I think having a roof over the space kind of counts I've only ever built up and space and it usually works fine but it seems you'll want to at least give plants time to grow before rotating. It may or may not have been like that before seasons but then I don't garden that much. Heh Salim was wrapped around her little finger but he did get money for a nicer place an the girls were already fairly well behaved so he got lucky in that sense.

That said I keep thinking I'm missing my sims then doing everything but playing them oh well I'll get back eventually lol:smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    If any of you still play sims 3 and post pics in a post in the sims 3 topics by a similar title- as the OP's- I made Carson, Madison, and their three kids in sims 4 just now. I had to make the twins kids since their brother is still a teenager and I'd technically have triplets instead of an older son and a set of twins.
    Sims 3 Lowells:
    Carson
    32785085057_bf60992dda_o.jpg
    Madison
    47675423852_9d30923a9e_o.jpg
    Matthew
    47741736821_a7dbdbc335_o.jpg
    The Twins
    47706263872_012c47b786_o.jpg
    46969638704_da7c5eeba5_o.jpg

Here they are, newly recreated in Sims 4! Some sims have maxis-match custom content.
    Carson
    47850066081_8725bd6ccb_o.png
    Madison
    47797893382_bf073b5c88_o.png
    Matthew
    47850065231_da506e1855_o.png
    The Twins
    (Cassidy)
    47850065221_48b7cfc5e4_o.png

(Parker)
    47850064621_9edc2aba1f_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Cutest things happened like a few minutes ago! This was one of my older games I decided to play. If anyone has seen The Cliftons story on my thread Share the story of your favourite child sim this is Daniella all grown up!

I am bad at writing stories soo I'll tell it. I got Alexander Goth and Daniella Clifton (Childhood BFFs!) to fall in love (It was strangely hard). I got them to go to the red velvet night club so Alexander could propose. She said no so thanks to cry on demand he was very upset. He was at the balcony and then they had a romantic kind of apology and Daniella proposes to him. And he REJECTS. So after a bit of skating he accepts.

Here is the cute part!

I wanted them to go the the Romance Festival. Alexander asked the Romance Guru about his current relationship and she literally said that something bad was going to happen. Daniella asked and she said it was a match to last the ages. Now here is some story part:

Daniella knew it was now or never. She had confronted him and they got married right there. The Romance Guru just sat and smiled.

Her smile literally said "My job here is done"
    It was soo cute. Soo darling. So perfect in the moment.
    I am thinking I will kill Alexander (for what the Romance Guru said) and once he is dead they will be a "Match to last the ages"
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Um... I made Daniella and Alexander divorce. Just out of the blue. I made her think that he was holding her down and they got married too young. Now Daniella lives with Penny Pizzazz and I finally got my first chance card! I will try and get them back together even if it kiiiiillllsss me. Remember what I said the Romance Guru said above? Exactly, instead of killing him anyways. By the way Daniella is pregnant with Alexander's baby! :#
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,322 Member
    Scarlet had woken up the next and as soon as she made some breakfast she looked over at the clock and remembered about the plans she had to help Barry.jmW2KzC.jpg When she arrived she wasn't sure if she made it to the right address, but this was she address he gave her, she thought to herself.hzvNRoo.jpgShe noticed there was some boxes outside his doorNZrWiwo.jpgThe door was opened so Scarlet just walked in, there was boxes everywhere. Only a few books were left to packl7CdGNT.jpg"Look who decided to finally show up" Barry said, startling Scarlet.elemAlC.jpgScarlet tried to explain what happened,"I'm sorry, I was really tired last night from work, I completely forgot, things haven't been going well" Barry however brushed her off, "sure, more like you were busy with that kid, right? You're just making excuses"n9ESO08.jpg"No, I was busy, but now that you mention it, why don't you like kids? Don't you want to have your own someday?" She asked him. "No, I told you, they make a mess and ruin everything, don't tell me you want to have kids?!"Uh6Du4J.jpg"Well,yeah I do want in the future...I just didn't know--" she responded. "SO, you're telling me, I had to accept that brother of yours, but you can't accept this one thing of mine?" he retorted.Dylpcp3.jpg "Well then maybe, all of this, us...isn't a good idea" Scarlet said, and that made Barry throw his hands in the air. 4vSL32c.jpg
    "I guess not, good bye Scarlet" Barry said as she walked outz6JKh4L.jpg Scarlet walked out, visibly madHE5LtOd.jpg
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,322 Member
    That night, she was feeling upset but decided to rest early, hoping to forget what had happened.AmKffhj.jpgOutside unbeknownst to her, Barry had stopped by for one last time. He ended up slipping in the mud outside, he left after when she wasn't available to open the door6BVJJpy.jpg The following days, Scarlet woke up in the middle of night, with a sudden urge to throw up.pzQt2oI.jpg That morning she headed to back to work, business was still slow, luckily the store was empty when she had the urge to go again.VMLjCHK.jpgWLxe7dm.jpg When Adam arrived for work, he behaving odd. "Hey...I kinda got some bad news. Seeing how slow things are at work...I've been kinda searching for a new job. And well, I found one." Adam told her. "What? I've been paying you for coming in though, you weren't doing anything for free" Scarlet told him. "I know...but the job I found will pay me a whole lot more than you per hour. I'm sorry,but I got a family to support" He added. O2s3BGz.jpg Luckily for Scarlet, the day had been slow so after work she went over to see her brother. She told him about what had happened with Barry. He was supportive and tried to cheer her up. As she was leaving, she mentioned how she wasn't feeling well. "You know, Adrian's mother was like that too when she found out she was pregnant...it can't hurt to take a pregnancy test, when you get back home." Mathias told her. When she got back home she had gotten the urge again..and decided to take the test.f6JhbO8.jpgIt was positive, though, seeing as how everything lately wasn't working out, Scarlet wasn't to excited as she thought it wasn't really a good time.I2bJSEo.jpg
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I just finished one full rotation of all my households. Looks like this next round, Finnian and Gillian will be aging up to Young Adult. So I decided to go and age up their friends that I'm not playing yet. First, since Gillian plans to move to Strangerville with her friend and crush Cassandra Goth, the Goths all got a new age and a makeover.

Mortimer is looking more casual and mainstream.
    2BK4Cgf.png

Bella is... not. She rejects the idea that she's middle aged now.
    RqRsOnm.png?1

Cassandra got a Strangerville themed makeover.
    Yss8XJa.png

And here's Alexander again, just so he isn't left out. I aged him to teen last time around.
    1lwoJkZ.png

Finnian has been dating Morgan Fyres, so it was that family's turn next.

Dominic was wearing a ridiculous outfit with a monocle when I entered the house, so I ended up making all of his outfits a little extra.
    tFSvZae.png

Moira decided short hair would be easier to care for.
    Jvxe2XV.png

And Morgan matured into leather and heels.
    tJsjjUJ.png

That's everyone for now.

Oh, and @AlwaysAsking also coming up in this rotation is Amelia and Pierce's wedding, after which he will move in with her, and that's where he's taking the cat. I have considered having Bruce and Walker buy the Delgato house, but it doesn't have much of a yard because the house is so big, so they might save up for the really big one in Brindleton Bay.
  • Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    edited May 2019
    @CrystalAbyss1 So much drama! Kids can be a real dealbreaker for couples in real life as well. I think she is preggers though ;)

@Daephene Love the makeovers! :smile:

Back at the Lawson household.. Parker had Friday off work, so he invited his man club over.

PYLQp9u.png

After school Oliver brought Paulina with him. She is Emmi's best friend Ciara's daughter. The plan was for her to stay at their house over the weekend while Ciara was away with the new boyfriend.

g7C4P4Z.png
    xko8Czi.png
    oQXUyPG.png
    HIng0cC.png

Paulina felt really welcome. She is good friends with Oliver. Parker helped her with her homework. They played games.
    That night she slept really well in their guest bedroom.

MvI4YCy.png
    Life hasn't been easy for Paulina lately so life in the Lawson household was a nice break.
    Part 2. Midsummer day - family party time

The next day it was time for midsummer, and Emmi and her family always invites the rest of the family over for a barbeque and pool party. It was a heatwave so the weather was nice and HOT!

ZiEjyDh.png
    Parker is preparing some food for the party.

ZTnAMou.png
    Limonade is an essential in the heat.

ykx0Cca.png
    4HrFJmx.png
    s9XlHVu.png
    Paulina felt really welcomed by everyone and loved the huge family party. Almost all of Paulina's life it has been just her mom and her. She has never known her dad. And mum's new boyfriend is not exactly friendly. She didn't want the weekend to end.

xyDQMo3.png
    Part 3.

WSzOhxM.png
    Emmi received a phone call from Ciara on Sunday. Ciara asked if Paulina could possibly stay a bit longer. Something had come up, and it would really help her. Emmi thought Ciara sounded a bit weird and become a little worried. But she said that Paulina of course could stay with them the next week. Paulina was no trouble at all, and such a sweet kid.

OY1SEDR.png
    Emmi, Oliver and Paulina traveled to Newcrest Park. In the park Emmi told Paulina that she had to stay with them the next week as well. She hoped that Paulina wasn't disappointed over the news. Paulina was actually relieved.

yHsdx8d.png
    Bfgd5uN.png
    HNv0e6z.png

3udw8VB.png
    Emmi bumped into Leah at the park as well. And told her that Paulina would be staying a while. Leah then asked if she could stay with her dad a little while longer as well. Leah felt kinda bad for him after Nicole moved out. Emmi said that Leah is old enough to make those kind of decisions herself now and that she was proud of her to think about her dad.

After they had spent almost the whole day at the park they ate a barbeque meal out on the terrace.
    NJHKG0a.png
    l896FAP.png

Good night, sweet angel
    5c2esU8.png
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited May 2019
    Ok, All of the babies are born in the game. I'm turning aging on for the first time ever, so the ones who were already there (Bheeda's and Hecking's) should age with the others, I think? lol

I hardly got to name any of them. I think most were born while I was at the hospital with Gunther and Diego :smiley: I love most of the names that the game gave them, but there are a couple that I'm probably going to change, lol

I named Gunther and Diego's baby Dulce - which means sweet in Spanish

I named Johnny and Zoe's baby Chloe - because it rhymed, lol, I'm a dork

I named the Kim- Lewis baby Oliver, because, you know, Olivia, and ... I'm a dork :wink:

I named Catarina and Salim's baby Sebastion, because I think it fits good with both of their last names.

And you guys already know I named the Hecking's baby Brooke - because of the Br thing - and, I'm a dork :lol:

I'd forgotten about all of the young adults living in Windenburg, so Raj Rasoya and Katrina Caliente both had their kids with random townies :blush:

Lobo: Diego Gunther Dulce

Bheeda: Arun Jesminder Sylvia

Kim Lewis: Eric Alice Dennis Vivian Olivia Oliver

Kalani: Mitchell Nina Latasha

Richards: Gavin Dina Isaac

Holiday: Summer Don Floyd (Floyd!! - a baby?) Will be called Sonny

pIasiPT.png

Rasoyo: Raj Hannah Geeta Jaqueline (Love this name! The game did a great job here)

Zest: Johnny Zoe Chloe

Caliente: Hercules Katrina Gilbert

Landgraab: Geoffrey Nancy Malcolm Charlie Spenser (I think Charlie and Spenser sound good with the other Landgraab names - The game did a good job here)

Lynx: Catarina Salim Sebastion

Pancakes: Bob Eliza Teresa

BSe41nA.png

Feng: Lily Victor Braxton (Doesn't that sound like something she'd name her child?)

Jang: Baako Anaya Billie Nelson

Hecking: Brent Brant Brooke

hO7c23t.png
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    edited May 2019
    @Becka28 I'm still trying to figure out where I've seen that expression myself, I meant to show it to my husband because I think that he might know, but I forgot and now he's sleeping LOL

Do you think that that's true? If you make your Sims misbehave they will make worse choices as time goes on? I've kind of wondered that just because Lawrence is so sweet, and I don't know that the traits that I gave him would make him be sweet like that.

That is hilarious that he didn't notice his roommate wasn't an alien for a week, 😂 and the Nancy Landgraab thing is really the best!!

@RedDestiny92 For some reason Lawrence was very self-confident today when I played him, it was nice to see. And okay about the greenhouse, there's no special windows or lights or anything that you need to use. That sounds like it would be easy enough.

And yes, you need to get back to playing with your Sims LOL I need to know what's going on!!

@HillyBeth holy cow, is that what the Sims in The Sims 3 game look like? They look unbelievably real! I think your Sims 4 editions are very similar and really nice looking.

@queenvortex808
    wow, your adventures with Alexander and Daniella sound crazy. They both say no to being engaged but then accept it. Then the romance festival guru tells them both something different. I like how you have worked it out so that the guru will be right for both of them! That's pretty funny that the guru was so self-satisfied.

I like the fact that you had them get divorced instead of killing Alexander. And yeah, if there's a baby on the way it might be nice to get them back together LOL

@CrystalAbyss1 oh my gosh, Barry is being such an 🐸🐸🐸🐸! I mean yeah, she did fall asleep and not come and help, but he's going a bit over-the-top.

The only thing giving me hope was that Barry stopped by one last time, maybe he was going to try to make up?

I hope she still plans to at least tell him that she's pregnant. I remember when my Sim told her "kid hating" boyfriend Andrew that she was pregnant he was pretty mad. 😅 Too bad he was so madly in love with her that there was no way he was going to leave. And he ended up loving the kid. So there's always hope.

@Daephene
    I absolutely love your makeovers. I do not think I would have recognized Mortimer because he looks so normal LOL. I can't say I'm surprised that Bella is not accepting her middle-aged self. Cassandra is just adorable in the Strangerville themed makeover, I love it.

I'm not very familiar with the Fyres household but I like how Dominic looks. My daughter uses the phrase "extra" so I assume you are using it in the same way that she does; what I would say as "over the top" That was probably pretty fun to do! 😅

Moira looks like a very nice Grandma type person. And wow, Morgan looks pretty fancy, are those pants actually from a Maxis pack?

If you have Bruce and Walker buy that really big lot in Brindleton Bay are you going to leave the house that's there on it? I can't remember what it's called, but it's so dark inside. I bulldozed it right away and built my own fancy house to put there lmao. I love the estate that I made, it has a treehouse, and a pool built around the pirate ship jungle gym. And a sunroom with a lot of kid's and adult's activities; like the dollhouse and easel and kids science set. There is a root cellar under the sun room, and gardens all over, and it's all Victorian themed. But I do get your point about the Delgato house, it really does take up almost all of the lot.

@Thunderbat87
    Paulina is so adorable, is that a Maxis hairstyle, or is it CC? It does look like she has a very nice time with them, it was very good timing for them to have the midsummer BBQ pool party. I'll bet she loved it. Where did you get the house that they are living in? It's so cute.

I'm not sure how you're going to solve the problem of Paulina's mom's new boyfriend, that could end up being a sticky situation. Especially since her friend Clara sounded weird when she called to ask if Paulina could stay the rest of the week.

And, I'm kind of wondering about Leah staying at her dad's house for longer, I think she's going to end up hanging around with (what's his name?) Wolfgang? too often. Oh dear dear.
    SqxdF0m.png

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Alana update:

In the last update, Alana's friend Jessica came to Willow Creek. Jessica is a kind and gentle person who is very musical. She prefers playing instruments to talking but people adore her and want to be in the same room as her. Alana is quite jealous of Jessica even though she won't admit it.

DDZ7tOa.png?1

This is the Welcome Wagon -why Bjorn was there I have no idea - he doesn't even live in Willow Creek - but he is married to Jessie with 4 kids in another save so I think he just got himself confused -he won't leave her alone in this save.

Then Jessica's housewarming party came around. Alana, J. and Brock all came. She also invited her neighbours and Bjorn invited himself. (He may not be a great secret agent but he is terribly good at detecting young single women under 30)

T5hDA7F.png?1

Jessica and Brock had had a lot in common.

Xapaa3b.png?1

Alana and Bjorn were not impressed.

KasNBFK.png?1

J was not impressed that Alana's attention seemed to be all on Brock, after all Brock was not her fiance - he is!

r3r3KoF.png?1

Brock was almost the last to leave..

phY95Z5.png?1
    bxePez7.png?2

A few weeks later Alana and Jessica caught up

6KIlQb7.png?1

Alana wanted to speak about J and Fabian and all her issues but Jessica was selfish and focused on herself. She had heaps of stories about Bjorn and wanted to know about Brock and why he hadn't called her. He had seemed to be really interested. Alana didn't know what to say. She wanted to help her friends but she didn't really think they should be together.

Eniekiy.png?1

Later that day J. came over. He was really angry and started to shout about breaking up because Alana was cheating .....

8AZcGZf.png?1
  • Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    I started the Not so berry challenge (again.) Let's see if I can get past yellow this time -_-;

9P9qFIW.png
    Anyway, Here's my Founder: Cordelia Bourbonnais.
    zIBKQDD.png
    She just moved to Windenburg. Her goal in life is to cause as much mischeif as possible, and maybe advance humanity in the process.
    gC82omv.png
    Xmyns0p.png
    With this I plan on building the houses if I can since the point is to make you do things you don't normally do. And since I avoid building and can only make boxes, I'm gonna make boxes.
    XonFxDq.png
    aMlmPw3.png
    First day of work. Chatting with robit and making serums. Also prankng her coworkers. Cause, Y'know Eliza deserves it.
    edited May 2019
    @Thunderbat87
    Paulina is so adorable, is that a Maxis hairstyle, or is it CC? It does look like she has a very nice time with them, it was very good timing for them to have the midsummer BBQ pool party. I'll bet she loved it. Where did you get the house that they are living in? It's so cute.

I'm not sure how you're going to solve the problem of Paulina's mom's new boyfriend, that could end up being a sticky situation. Especially since her friend Clara sounded weird when she called to ask if Paulina could stay the rest of the week.

And, I'm kind of wondering about Leah staying at her dad's house for longer, I think she's going to end up hanging around with (what's his name?) Wolfgang? too often. Oh dear dear.

That is a Maxis hairstyle, from "Backyard stuff". Yeah, I think Paulina loved it. She is used to just being with her mom, so to experience a big family event was something new. I got their house from the gallery, I can see if I find the link when I'm in the game. I have renovated the interior quite a bit though, but the exterior is the same.

I have some ideas when it comes to Ciara and her boyfriend. None of them are really positive, but we'll see. Even though she is with a bad guy she really loved her daughter though.

:D There is a chanche Wolfgang will show up again.. ;) I do love this save so much, and I really love that I have so much fun after playing them for so long.

@Becka28 Oh, Alana.. dear.. I wonder if you are too late for Brock now.. We'll see. ;)

@Misa_wants_Pepsi Hope you do go beyond yellow this time. I have a NSB save as well, but I'm not playing it atm. I'm in generation 5 i think (plum). I loved playing the first generation. It was the first time I really did the mischief skill and science career.
    @Misa_wants_Pepsi Love your Berry sim. I am still on mint in my first playthrough. Cordelia is beautiful especially that hair. Boxes are good houses - and it suits the tudor style of your house. Good luck.

@Thunderbat87 I played Jessica for the party (and 2 sim weeks after) so all the other sims including Alana - did their own thing. I loved the looks everyone gave. I thought Jessica had been very enticing but while i played her Brock didn't call at all - just like she said. :neutral:
    I sent him the happy text (which usually results in a friendly invite to the park) and the flirty text (usually results in a date) AND NOTHING. On the other hand Bjorn called her almost every hour unless she agreed to go somewhere with him. He is a giant plum sometimes and fifty percent of the time, he would yell and scream at her for turning up to dates he invited her on. (go back to your wife buddy)

DPzohG7.png?1

If Alana loses Brock - it won't be Brock's fault.
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @Thunderbat87 I played Jessica for the party (and 2 sim weeks after) so all the other sims including Alana - did their own thing. I loved the looks everyone gave. I thought Jessica had been very enticing but while i played her Brock didn't call at all - just like she said. :neutral:
    I sent him the happy text (which usually results in a friendly invite to the park) and the flirty text (usually results in a date) AND NOTHING. On the other hand Bjorn called her almost every hour unless she agreed to go somewhere with him. He is a giant plum sometimes and fifty percent of the time, he would yell and scream at her for turning up to dates he invited her on. (go back to your wife buddy)

DPzohG7.png?1

If Alana loses Brock - it won't be Brock's fault.

It sounds that neither Brocks or Bjorn is the right match for Jessica. She should do something extra to get Bjorn off her back.
    @Alwaysasking thanks for the update - we posted at nearly the same time so it didn't show up when I went in to write mine. Love all your makeovers.

In my game I was thinking of yours - MCCC finally decided to let Brant & Brent become parents - I have at least 7 saves where this has never happened (and so soon after your post)
    ir9yKHw.png?1

I thought Ian had turned up in my game for a moment - instead of a random townie.

rIPNpwO.png?1

And guess who showed up on a date at a bar

Z4zIKbf.png?1

Not only do they learn I think they read the forums too.
    I am home sick.. so that's my excuse for all my updates.. :p This update will be a long (and juicy) one, so I think I will have some of it in spoiler.

We're back with Leah at her dad's house. Elsa Bjergsen came over for a visit after school. She is one of Leah's closest friends. I think they are stalking the boys at school on the phone.
    zgNcrXv.png

XR8p8x9.png
    Then Wolfgang invited Leah to come to the pool with him. Leah was a little unsure. But went anyway.

fSS8LLK.png
    They swam, jumped from the tower and chatted. Leah felt a connection with him. She didn't really understand his bad reputation at school.

ZbDq8XU.png
    The whole time there she only experienced his mean streak once.. but it surprised him. Maybe it's just his humor?

KwNW9Qg.png
    When Leah came home Lenny, her dad, was exercising. His newly single life sparked that passion I think.

sWOOj9K.png
    Jayden, her boyfriend, called when she got home. She talked to him about her day, and that she went swimming... but she didn't tell him who she went with..

HTs2PYS.png
    The next day Jayden came over... they fooled around a bit. They always do it in her dad's bed for some reason? :D
    VBUWQKM.png
    Leah then turned to her trusted diary... she had conflicting feelings about the boys. She didn't know what Wolfgang thought about her. His traits is gloomy and mean, while Jayden is creative and a music lover. Jayden loves her, and they do have a lot in common.

laLNpXF.png
    At least her dad seemed to become his cheerful self again. She hoped he would forget Nicole for good soon.

VENC2YX.png
    Then Wolfgang invited Leah out for the night to hang out at a club. She knew she shouldn't.. but they were just friends, so what was really the harm?

I think these pictures just says it all...
    rtuwWFC.png
    xwFPCmN.png
    s5ppwQC.png
    f3r7Wiv.png
    VL4LrOM.png
    8HdCk6q.png

Leah definitely got caught in the moment that night..

9gEVqrO.png
    Lenny was disappointed over Leah who broke her curfew..

48lENJo.png
    Leah had a late night so she slept in, and her dad actually allowed her to take a vacation day and skip school.
    @AlwaysAsking - Thanks! I really want to put some non-maxis match cc into my sims 4, but I like having MM CC. Lol. I can get Carson's sims 3 hair back for sims 4, but I'm not sure about the others.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @AlwaysAsking that's a lot of babies heh, aw that's nice that taking it slow is working in that way he'll be fine I just know it, yes they are very easy and you can pretty much do whatever you like with them. I'll show you Ri's little green house in this post.

Okay awesomes out and such this is a long update..time got away from me it seems :) this was going to be in the other save but I missed the Harps so back to them.

HzXBJlbl.png
    Vlad was surprised to see Brytani was still awake when he left the computer alone, he'd become addicted since she urged him to get rid of his pipe organ..now the computer she wasn't bothere by. He could use it without haunting sounds filling the house which she couldn't understand the appeal of.

"What are you cooking for?"

"We do have a daughter that still eats you know."

He scoffed.

"I thought she said she eats at school in the morning?"

"This is for after school, Mark will bring them here so we can meet Felicity."

He sighed.

"And you will be nice."

"I'm always nice."
    b5VcoUil.png
    "If you think that you ignore yourself too much dear."

He rolled his eyes.

"Night I'm taking a nap." she used to love the sun now she hated it more than he did while he was normally active during the day.
    zx1f6Dul.png
    She caught Jill on her way out how she adored her family.
    R3c1NeDl.png
    The end of the day came all too quickly Felicity didn't want to see Vlad or go home alone without the guys but for now she didn't really know the lesser of the two evils. She was surprised that Jill seemed so normal just to look at her you wouldn't think so.

"Hey ladies, not having too much fun without us are you?" Benji called.

She tensed in their light chat as Jill smiled.

"He's harmless, don't worry so much...hurry up Ben!"
    mWrthbLl.png
    Well timed pout as Mark arrived..
    YjEJM3Gl.png
    They were briefly alone before Vlad came out of hiding, lacking as many people skills as one would assume.

"So you're our new member one day this won't be a prison to you."

"Dad!" Jill whispered.

"...I mean.hello welcome to our home...better?" she rolled her eyes smiling all the same.

Felicity really didn't want to talk to him but muttered in response anyways, she didn't know if she was afraid of him, this vampire that ruled the others or if she was just tired from nights filled with tears and wishing she could just miss her family a little less. Perhaps it was some combination.
    uF29gVcl.png
    Brytani didn't want to sleep too long so..she was up just in time.
    u5FDszOl.png
    Felicity nearly jumped out of her skin when she appeared in front of her as Brytani's typically friendly smile somewhat cheered her up.

"So this is Felicity I've heard a little about you from Mark he seems quite taken with you."

"Uh..yeah...hello."

"Oh don't be too angry with him we only have a couple impossible members in our little coven so to speak, Lilith is busy and my silly husband has no other plans."

"...I'm right here, I can hear you and I'm not impossible." Vlad argued.

"I know, I know...and yes you are."

Felicity almost smiled as he huffed, Felicity felt a little confused but Brytani kind of reminded her of her own mother she just made people smile..she guessed it was soothing a bit that one of them was as chill as she was. Well Benji too but then she couldn't be sure. He came to join them soon enough and they chatted a bit before Brytani tired of waiting for Mark.
    ZNZltkOl.png
    "I spy with my little eye....a little vampire..my my my." he sighed as she bounced a bit.

"Just what do you think you're doing in here when Felicity is out there with so many unfamiliars young man?"

"She won't even talk to me or look my way I know she's uncomfortable I thought she'd loosen up if I wasn't as close..."

"She will be a grown woman soon and let me tell you at that age if Vlad had hid from me everytime he indirectly made me feel less than my best we wouldn't be here now."

He sighed.
    f4yjLKSl.png
    "There there you have to take the first step you know it's not your fault that these things happen for the good of everyone, and just like you should give her her space you also have to remind her of the time you shared and why you're still the same guy she can trust. That, that is why she can trust all of us too."
    eN8CJFVl.png
    "I know I just don't know what to say."

"You think she's still mad at you?"

"I know she is."

"Then nothing."

"But...."

"But nothing, I promise you human or otherwise when you can't understand a girl it's because you've confused yourself thinking more than there is. If she's going silent then either she needs a screaming fit or deep down she understands what's going on around her and doesn't want to be alone. Either way, you zip it and just go be near usually that does more than groveling and sneaking away ever will."

He nodded eventually still unsure.

"Good, now I cooked for all of you they should be eating go on."
    grRrRCXl.png
    That little side smile of hers was also just right, Brytani is wise that way I suppose.
    CaUQgajl.png
    Transition pic...

Ri is making sure everyone is going to be at their house for the twin's first Easter, and by that I mean she's on the phone I haven't forgotten Boston but I was misspelling Ella's name I think I'll keep her as Ellia.
    eog3lE5l.png
    8IAUGZWl.png
    How they look at each other...heavens what am I do with them <3
    ADRuGtcl.png
    Damon and Felly J. or rather Georgia Felicity having a nice quiet breakfast.
    KLTvlaOl.png
    Ri takes care of minor things, I thought when you rotated the plants wouldn't grow but some of her bell peppers and another thing I think were ready to be harvested I would think you have to take time rotating to see the best time to switch when gardening. This pic was of course after the sale.
    oJ6wmATl.png
    DdKObbZl.png
    I find it funny that since he spoke to her the other night that Boston came with Ellia first.
    ryVJ3pGl.png
    Alex's face "Creator I love them so much...but I'm still too young to be a grandma"...not even lol.
    T3mnhNpl.png
    I'll have to do some make overs as Chris and Alex age up next week, here it looks like things went smoothly but I realized when he didn't show and Mark did instead that I uninvited Chris so I sent Mark away and got Chris. Demi didn't want to come in she was on the phone out side until I put her in a group with Max and made her come eat.

Like who could you have to talk to that isn't here girl? I mean story wise she hasn't separated from her family so that's why.
    TAoyvoEl.png
    p3tnGo2l.png
    z6VUhd5l.png
    I'm sure the Easter bunny is wondering how he's gonna introduce himself and then look away, but I think it's cute.
    9TwnHxEl.png
    I also made sure the twins got to hunt for Easter eggs, they both got two.
    NkEByAQl.png
    R7EKWLAl.png
    Felly J...looks so done with her auntie I'm glad they ate a lot but I probably should have called them to meal again so we'd have less extras but whatever the tots can have leftovers.
    QtRRRoql.png
    iSik7U1l.png
    "I can't believe it's time for another birthday for mom and dad."

"Time flies?" Ri asked.

"That and I know mom will have a cow if I don't eat I'm gonna gain a spare tire on my hips eating like this."

Ri grinned.

"I think you could stand to gain a few pounds, even out that big head of yours."

He chuckled then.

"Gee thanks sis you know just what to say."

"Happy to help."

Family...can't live with them, can't sell em on Simbay.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @Alwaysasking thanks for the update - we posted at nearly the same time so it didn't show up when I went in to write mine. Love all your makeovers.

In my game I was thinking of yours - MCCC finally decided to let Brant & Brent become parents - I have at least 7 saves where this has never happened (and so soon after your post)
    ir9yKHw.png?1

I thought Ian had turned up in my game for a moment - instead of a random townie.

rIPNpwO.png?1

And guess who showed up on a date at a bar

Z4zIKbf.png?1

Not only do they learn I think they read the forums too.

All that I can say is 😳😮😂

This is so wild 😜 and cool!
    SqxdF0m.png

HillyBeth wrote: »
    @AlwaysAsking - Thanks! I really want to put some non-maxis match cc into my sims 4, but I like having MM CC. Lol. I can get Carson's sims 3 hair back for sims 4, but I'm not sure about the others.

I don’t actually know what Maxis match CC is. I don’t put any CC in my game. That stuff crashed my Sims 2 game so many times that I’m terrified to do it! Lol

SqxdF0m.png

As you can see by my avi- I tend to change it a lot, lol- things are moving along for my Rags to Riches couple. They shared their first kiss, started dating, and got engaged in the same day! Scott popped the question on the rooftop of the Sky Fitness Gym in San Myshuno.
    47858047931_f17e8f7531_o.png
    46941715105_6ca806ce56_o.png
    47858046811_fac8af03b8_o.png

And a gorgeous photo of the sun setting in San Myshuno <3
    47805692432_cbcc1755ac_o.png

@AlwaysAsking -their hairstyles are maxis-match custom content. Kayla's hair color is also a base game hair already in the game.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Morgan's pants are from the Vampire pack. It came with a fair amount of leather. Bruce and Walker aren't nearly rich enough for the big house yet so I have time to decide what to do with it. :)

@RedDestiny92 I think if you rotate households your outdoor plants may act like it's the beginning of the season and take a while to produce. Maybe greenhouse plants are always in season?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top