Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Premade Kids Aged Up?

So recently I've been playing in Isla Paradiso - my main sim married Florita Hernandez and therefore is the step-father of her two kids with Teodor Medina and Alfonso Alto. She wasn't part of my active family when she was a kid but she's recently aged up to a young adult and she's easily one of my favorite sims ! I didn't change anything about her except her haircut and her clothes (this are the best pictures I have right now, whoops!)

tumblr_prd1ehoNRe1xvf53qo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_prgygfsoEc1xvf53qo1_1280.jpg

Are there other townie kids who age up to be really beautiful / striking?

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Tay Bayless from Twinbrook.

Let's remember, if we could please, that sometimes beauty is more easily seen on the inside and appearances are often only secondary. :)

o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    edited May 2019
    @igazor :lol:

Kaylynn Langeraak grows up to be quite pretty. Her only cc here is hair and lipstick. ETA: Oh and my default BrntWaffles eyes.
    jmZr93c.jpg

UyPbTti.jpg
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    This is Blanca Rocco at YA. She’s also from Isla Paradiso (she’s one of the pre-made babysitters) and starts off as a teen. I did not tweak her in any way, shape or form; I didn’t even apply CC skin or hair to her. @CravenLestat might’ve done a proper photo shoot with her though ;)
    rBzOGsb.jpg

Something else that doesn’t directly address the thread topic, but still might be mildly related:
    This is Margarita Manzano (also from IP, can ya tell I love the Sims from that world?) at YA. She starts the game as an elder. She’s wearing a CC skin and hair in this picture, but I have not touched any of her facial features.
    WxKEf2n.jpg
    I still remember how I discovered this hidden beauty :tongue: I was just beginning to use NRaas MasterController at the time, and so I decided to muck around with it one night while my Sim was asleep. I took a bunch of elder townies into CAS and aged them down, just out of curiosity, and boom, we got this stunner! Sadly I haven’t had much luck with other elders I’ve tried…