Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• VageniusVagenius Posts: 487 Member
    Does MCCC have anything to fix the celebrity problem yet? Specifically how everyone in any public place starts acting like a crazy person when a celebrity comes around? I feel like that is ruining my game. Maybe even a way to stop the game from making new celebrities or just turning celebrities off completely? I didn't see anything in the 6.2.0 change log but maybe I missed it from a previous one. Anyways thanks for any help.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    Vagenius wrote: »
    Does MCCC have anything to fix the celebrity problem yet? Specifically how everyone in any public place starts acting like a crazy person when a celebrity comes around? I feel like that is ruining my game. Maybe even a way to stop the game from making new celebrities or just turning celebrities off completely? I didn't see anything in the 6.2.0 change log but maybe I missed it from a previous one. Anyways thanks for any help.

No, there are no options in MCCC to manipulate settings from "Get Famous". The only thing you can do with MCCC is to cheat your public image, like in/decreasing your fame rank. All other things aren't covered by MCCC. But there are a lot of tuning mods available (for example from LittleMsSam or Bienchen) which changes settings the way you're looking for.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Vagenius wrote: »

What I do when celebrities show up where/when I don't want them to is to use the MCCC cheat which forces a Sim to leave a lot. I use that cheat soooo much after Get Famous.

In addition, Bienchen has a mod called 'lesscelebreact' which may help. Find it here:
    https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-fuer-werde-beruehmt/
  • NekoboyGamesNekoboyGames Posts: 37 Member
    Is there a way to blacklist a clothing/accessoary/skin for all NPC?
    Is there a way to change the hair and skin picked for NPC to be random? 90% of the random made NPCs (not counting the standard NPCs) use the same CC hair and CC skin depending on gender but sometimes even male NPCs use female skin and hair.
    edited May 2019
    Is there a way to blacklist a clothing/accessoary/skin for all NPC?
    Is there a way to change the hair and skin picked for NPC to be random? 90% of the random made NPCs (not counting the standard NPCs) use the same CC hair and CC skin depending on gender but sometimes even male NPCs use female skin and hair.

Answers to your questions:

1) Yes, you can blacklist any piece of clothing or accessory. You can't blacklist skin tones. Have a look at these links for more details:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mccc-dresser-1-25959692 (It's Patreon, but it is for free)
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/mc_dresser

2) Difficult, because the game core chooses by itsself on a random base what to use and this decisions can't be changed with mods. As far as I know there is no possibility to affect this behaviour. I run the "Disallow for Random" batch fix from S4S, so at least there will be no CC items chosen, if there is a need for it (like creating NPC or situational outfits). Works as designed, but it's no assurance against weird or ridiculous style combinations. If there are still Maxis items you don't want to see on your sims at all, you have to blacklist them piece by piece.

• catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    On my MCC, I had it set so locked items were unlocked, but now everything is locked even though I have it set to be unlocked. What's happening?
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello~

Does MCCC promote school grades for kids and teens like how you can for adults with promotions in there career?

Also can you flag a kid/teens grade to stay stagnant like you can an adults career?

Thanks for the help!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Tixyen wrote: »
    Hello~

Does MCCC promote school grades for kids and teens like how you can for adults with promotions in there career?

Also can you flag a kid/teens grade to stay stagnant like you can an adults career?

Thanks for the help!

yes career promote. just like the carees but it raises and loweres grades.
  • CosmicDark99CosmicDark99 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, I cant figure out how to install this, im looking up tutorials but i dont have a "Mods" folder, i used Origin to download it.
    Do i just make a mods folder, and if so what folder do i put the Mods folder in?
  • CosmicDark99CosmicDark99 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @CosmicDark99 said:
    > Hi, I cant figure out how to install this, im looking up tutorials but i dont have a "Mods" folder, i used Origin to download it.
    > Do i just make a mods folder, and if so what folder do i put the Mods folder in?

Never mind! i just had to start up the game .-.
    Got a new computer and wanted to install sims with the mods i had.
  • LeggosLeggos Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi there,

I've just downloaded this, trying to reset my sims career so I can pursue another branch but can't seem to see the option? Is career reset still available with this mod?
  • KingmiamiKingmiami Posts: 5 New Member
    Can we disable in-game last exception notifications yet? I've honestly stopped using it since they removed the option.
    edited May 2019
    Leggos wrote: »
    Hi there,

I've just downloaded this, trying to reset my sims career so I can pursue another branch but can't seem to see the option? Is career reset still available with this mod?
    No, there is no (and never was) a option to reset a career within MCCC. The only option is to promote or demote a career, which can be found in the Sim menu:
    Sim:MCCC > MC Cheats > Cheat Sim Info > Career Cheats > Career Promote
    Sim:MCCC > MC Cheats > Cheat Sim Info > Career Cheats > Career Demote

You might use the ingame Debug Commands (shift-click sim) with the "Cheat Sim Info" to cheat careers. Besides promote and demote, there are also the options "Asign Career" and "Remove Career". But that's not a part of MCCC.

Kingmiami wrote: »
    Can we disable in-game last exception notifications yet? I've honestly stopped using it since they removed the option.
    Those messages show you that your game doesn't work flawless and that you have to check your custom content. Fix what's broken and you won't get any error messages in the future. Deaderpool made a clear statement that the error capture function is an essential part of MCCC and won't be disabled. As an alternative you might always carry on using your game without MCCC.
    edited May 2019
    MCCC v6.3.0 for Sims 4 game version 1.51.77 is out now!

Find the download link on this page:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

Alternative DL site, just in case you're facing issues.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-6-3-0-27081104 - FREE DOWNLOAD!

Find the complete change log here:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/private/184493073446/tumblr_pqndg8OdVw1w6igb0

An installation guide can be found here:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/installation

If you're experiencing problems with the installation, look into the troubleshooting guide:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/troubleshooting

Find the FAQ and the answers to fix your MCCC related issues here:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/faq

This release has been tested to be working with (but does not require) GTW, OR, Get Together, Dine Out, City Life, Vampires, Parenthood, Cats & Dogs, Jungle Adventures, Seasons, Get Famous, Strangeville and the patch released April 19, 2019 - PC 1.51.77.1020 / Mac 1.51.77.1220.

Versions before this most likely won't work, so don’t be surprised if that’s the case!

The mod folder will look more or less like this after MCCC 6.3.0 installation/update:
    y4mXmr48i3iS-KzU55EIb5Vg_pkLq_RCHJ2_QxQU2554aRbgTUEovVyQFQRtnpDdNDJUIEx5lAa2Gv9pbfnRKkhLyTOW6XoDyCQcl5qw1TJ1YfJlv9bq94qM-2JtJ4nVqgNSW9PjHE2XmIZKot8y88ynEddbvSyiInbhqdcI_f6m2en0mSrZ1hPsDrYvG3e1kWb2czVi_NdzmyNSFk6s5_lTQ?width=480&height=400&cropmode=none

Check the CC and Mods in your game and use current versions only. Be careful when using outdated or orphaned DLC.
    If you get an orange error message referring to a Last Exception, the most probably reason is broken 3rd party stuff.

As proof of installation the welcome screen of MCCC 6.3.0 looks like this:
    y4mhCa21BOaNnR5QcTp-YXg97qyfx9JzBbjBf3TWIY-Eg354sdrXsYsTWWRRGNjjC8g3dOX3a6zcXSRNySOVTOD9QUju_7wD4uA89DEbpP-7SeTw3eDZBedNhvfVnWRtTTVKopqIBjEYbzkKwt-NTZjpbZlsnKMJnRizIWt4QLBrGbDAvc53Q1hiYshaMuP5hJNzU9GZ78kKIHsZwPPn6Ch9w?width=275&height=269&cropmode=none

Attention: Because of compatibility issues MCCC will no longer load and run if the Pregnancy Mega Mod (PMM) is in use in the same game. The players can still choose to use PMM if they wish. MCCC will just not work if it’s in use.

If you have any questions, please ask.

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    Thanks,@Bonxie!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • IGuesThisIsAGoodNameIGuesThisIsAGoodName Posts: 6 New Member
    Does anyone know what this means, it keeps telling me something is wrong for some reason? I have a few mods installed I guess there is a problem somewhere?

<?xml version="1.0" ?>

<root>

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>3d87457b59aaac2b5cea59bc</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-05-26 11:17:59</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.50.67.1020-1.200.000.385.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>injector.py:17</categoryid><desyncid>3d87457b59aaac2b5cea59bc</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata> Failure: 'Zerbu_NoWorkOutfit' (Zerbu_NoWorkOutfit) (AttributeError: type object 'SimInfoBaseWrapper' has no attribute 'generate_career_outfit')
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 116, in import_modules_by_path
    File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 983, in _find_and_load
    File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked
    File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 668, in _load_unlocked
    File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Zerbu - No Generating Career Outfits.ts4script\Zerbu_NoWorkOutfit.py", line 5, in <module>
    def zerbu_nooutfit(original, self, tag_list=[]):
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Go to School V4.ts4script\injector.py", line 17, in _inject_to
    target_function = getattr(target_object, target_function_name)
    AttributeError: type object 'SimInfoBaseWrapper' has no attribute 'generate_career_outfit'
    rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>3d87457b59aaac2b5cea59bc</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-05-26 11:18:09</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.50.67.1020-1.200.000.385.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2116</categoryid><desyncid>3d87457b59aaac2b5cea59bc</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 15614268044698463640 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.)
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 150, in c_api_server_init_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Go to School V4.ts4script\injector.py", line 11, in _inject
    return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs)
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mtsfoodgroup_foods_custom.ts4script\mtsfoodgroup_foods_custom.py", line 81, in mtsfoodgroup_inject_all_interactions
    original(self)
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapper_function
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 288, in inject_load_data_into_class_instances
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Itsmysimmod_ReplytoFanLetters.ts4script\lmsinjector.py", line 8, in _inject
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Itsmysimmod_ReplytoFanLetters.ts4script\Itsmysimmod_ReplytoFanLetters.py", line 15, in add_superaffordances
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Go to School V4.ts4script\injector.py", line 11, in _inject
    File "Chatting.py", line 13, in add_mixer_to_snippet
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Go to School V4.ts4script\Zerbu_GoToSchool.py", line 93, in Zerbu_GotoSchool_add_superaffordances
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Go to School V4.ts4script\Zerbu_GoToSchool.py", line 73, in Zerbu_GotoSchool_Easel_Add
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Go to School V4.ts4script\Zerbu_GoToSchool.py", line 53, in Zerbu_GotoSchool_Computer_Add
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Go to School V4.ts4script\Zerbu_GoToSchool.py", line 33, in Zerbu_GotoSchool_Mean_Mixer
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Go to School V4.ts4script\Zerbu_GoToSchool.py", line 13, in Zerbu_GotoSchool_add_mixer_to_snippet
    original(self)
    File "C:\Python37\DTD_Injector.py", line 6, in _inject
    File "C:\Python37\Fire_on_Any_Lots.py", line 7, in modify_venue_tuning
    File "C:\Sims\Projects\Sims 4 Python Script Workspace\My Script Mods\selectable_pets\Scripts\aom_selectable_pets\__init__.py", line 24, in patcher
    File "C:\Sims\Projects\Sims 4 Python Script Workspace\My Script Mods\selectable_pets\Scripts\aom_selectable_pets\__init__.py", line 40, in disable_pet_interactions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 433, in load_data_into_class_instances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 658, in load_from_xml
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 703, in feed
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 747, in _load_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 796, in _load_tunable
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1438, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2129, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2116, in load_etree_node
    ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.

</root>

I don't understand any of this? I think there is a problem but I don't know what. Can anyone help me figure it out?
    > @IGuesThisIsAGoodName said:
    > Does anyone know what this means, it keeps telling me something is wrong for some reason? I have a few mods installed I guess there is a problem somewhere?
    >
    > <?xml version="1.0" ?>
    >
    > <root>
    >
    > <report><version>2</version><sessionid>3d87457b59aaac2b5cea59bc</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-05-26 11:17:59</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.50.67.1020-1.200.000.385.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>injector.py:17</categoryid><desyncid>3d87457b59aaac2b5cea59bc</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata> Failure: 'Zerbu_NoWorkOutfit' (Zerbu_NoWorkOutfit) (AttributeError: type object 'SimInfoBaseWrapper' has no attribute 'generate_career_outfit')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 116, in import_modules_by_path
    File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 983, in _find_and_load
    File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked
    File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 668, in _load_unlocked
    File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Zerbu - No Generating Career Outfits.ts4script\Zerbu_NoWorkOutfit.py", line 5, in <module>
    def zerbu_nooutfit(original, self, tag_list=[]):
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Go to School V4.ts4script\injector.py", line 17, in _inject_to
    target_function = getattr(target_object, target_function_name)
    AttributeError: type object 'SimInfoBaseWrapper' has no attribute 'generate_career_outfit'
    > <report><version>2</version><sessionid>3d87457b59aaac2b5cea59bc</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-05-26 11:18:09</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.50.67.1020-1.200.000.385.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2116</categoryid><desyncid>3d87457b59aaac2b5cea59bc</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 15614268044698463640 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.)
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 150, in c_api_server_init_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mtsfoodgroup_foods_custom.ts4script\mtsfoodgroup_foods_custom.py", line 81, in mtsfoodgroup_inject_all_interactions
    original(self)
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 288, in inject_load_data_into_class_instances
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Itsmysimmod_ReplytoFanLetters.ts4script\lmsinjector.py", line 8, in _inject
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Itsmysimmod_ReplytoFanLetters.ts4script\Itsmysimmod_ReplytoFanLetters.py", line 15, in add_superaffordances
    original(self)
    File "Chatting.py", line 13, in add_mixer_to_snippet
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Go to School V4.ts4script\Zerbu_GoToSchool.py", line 93, in Zerbu_GotoSchool_add_superaffordances
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Go to School V4.ts4script\Zerbu_GoToSchool.py", line 73, in Zerbu_GotoSchool_Easel_Add
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Go to School V4.ts4script\Zerbu_GoToSchool.py", line 53, in Zerbu_GotoSchool_Computer_Add
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Go to School V4.ts4script\Zerbu_GoToSchool.py", line 33, in Zerbu_GotoSchool_Mean_Mixer
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Go to School V4.ts4script\Zerbu_GoToSchool.py", line 13, in Zerbu_GotoSchool_add_mixer_to_snippet
    original(self)
    File "C:\Python37\DTD_Injector.py", line 6, in _inject
    File "C:\Python37\Fire_on_Any_Lots.py", line 7, in modify_venue_tuning
    File "C:\Sims\Projects\Sims 4 Python Script Workspace\My Script Mods\selectable_pets\Scripts\aom_selectable_pets\__init__.py", line 24, in patcher
    File "C:\Sims\Projects\Sims 4 Python Script Workspace\My Script Mods\selectable_pets\Scripts\aom_selectable_pets\__init__.py", line 40, in disable_pet_interactions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 433, in load_data_into_class_instances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 658, in load_from_xml
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 703, in feed
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 747, in _load_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 796, in _load_tunable
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1438, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2129, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2116, in load_etree_node
    ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.
    >
    > </root>
    >
    > I don't understand any of this? I think there is a problem but I don't know what. Can anyone help me figure it out?

Well, there is something wrong, All my menus are disappearing and become unable to click on. The tasks I assign to a household member merge into the other, portraits of the household members randomly disappear, and I'm unable to see who I've selected? Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

Well, there is something wrong, All my menus are disappearing and become unable to click on. The tasks I assign to a household member merge into the other, portraits of the household members randomly disappear, and I'm unable to see who I've selected? Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

Have a look at this link here re. last exceptions and MCCC:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/post/162749832481/sims-4-lastexceptiontxt-files-and-you

Check that all of your mods and any cc you have are up to date.

Sometimes it's just the game itself glitching out - not mod- or cc-related.
    edited May 2019
    Does anyone know what this means, it keeps telling me something is wrong for some reason? I have a few mods installed I guess there is a problem somewhere?
    [...]
    Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.50.67.1020-1.200.000.385.
    [...]
    Failure: 'Zerbu_NoWorkOutfit' (Zerbu_NoWorkOutfit) (AttributeError: type object 'SimInfoBaseWrapper' has no attribute 'generate_career_outfit')
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Zerbu - No Generating Career Outfits.ts4script\Zerbu_NoWorkOutfit.py",
    [...]
    I don't understand any of this? I think there is a problem but I don't know what. Can anyone help me figure it out?
    [...]

Pretty obvious and hard to miss:
    1. You're some updates behind. Your game version is 1.50.67, current version is 1.51.77.1020.
    2. A file called Zerbu - No Generating Career Outfits.ts4script is causing problems. The mod is probably a part of Zerbu's "The Sims 4 Turbo Careers Mod Pack".
    So patch your game through Origin, remove the Zerbu mod, delete the localthumbcache.package file in your S4 doc folder and try again.

@loubyloulou Thanks for your help.
    > @Bonxie said:
    > IGuesThisIsAGoodName wrote: »
    >
    > Does anyone know what this means, it keeps telling me something is wrong for some reason? I have a few mods installed I guess there is a problem somewhere?
    > [...]
    > Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.50.67.1020-1.200.000.385.
    > [...]
    > Failure: 'Zerbu_NoWorkOutfit' (Zerbu_NoWorkOutfit) (AttributeError: type object 'SimInfoBaseWrapper' has no attribute 'generate_career_outfit')
    > File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Zerbu - No Generating Career Outfits.ts4script\Zerbu_NoWorkOutfit.py",
    > [...]
    > I don't understand any of this? I think there is a problem but I don't know what. Can anyone help me figure it out?
    > [...]
    > Well, there is something wrong, All my menus are disappearing and become unable to click on. The tasks I assign to a household member merge into the other, portraits of the household members randomly disappear, and I'm unable to see who I've selected? Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Pretty obvious and hard to miss:
    >
    > * You're some updates behind. Your game version is 1.50.67, current version is 1.51.77.1020.
    > * A file called Zerbu - No Generating Career Outfits.ts4script is causing problems. The mod is probably a part of Zerbu's "The Sims 4 Turbo Careers Mod Pack".
    >
    > So patch your game through Origin, remove the Zerbu mod, delete the localthumbcache.package file in your S4 doc folder and try again.
    >
    > @loubyloulou Thanks for your help.

Oh thanks! I should prob update then
  • TigerpigpigTigerpigpig Posts: 3 New Member
    How can u set friendly invite to stay the night in mccc ? Thank u
    edited May 2019
    How can u set friendly invite to stay the night in mccc ? Thank u

Enable Computer:MCCC>MC Tuner > Change Interaction Behavior > Friendly Stay The Night
    edited May 2019
    I don't know whether I just dreamt this, but I'm sure I remember that there was a setting where you could change the percentage for being successful in 'Try for Baby', but I can't find it now! Maybe I can't see for looking... Does anyone know if I'm dreaming or there is such a thing?!

ETA: never mind, I found it! In the module that shall not be named :)
    edited May 2019
    I don't know whether I just dreamt this, but I'm sure I remember that there was a setting where you could change the percentage for being successful in 'Try for Baby', but I can't find it now! Maybe I can't see for looking... Does anyone know if I'm dreaming or there is such a thing?!

This one?
    Computer:MC W* > Woohoo Pregnancy > Try For Baby Percent
    ;)
    Bonxie wrote: »

This one?
    Computer:MC W* > Woohoo Pregnancy > Try For Baby Percent
    ;)

Thank you! I found it literally 30 seconds after I posted :p

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top