Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Happy Birthday Jake!
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited May 2019
    Happy birthday Jake!

Oops I was busy all day celebrating my nephew's birthday xD didn't check online until now. Hope it was a good one. :)

XD thanks Alleen. July 26th, but no worries. :) Haylo and I share a birthday xD
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    edited May 2019
    Guys! I earned the 6th Anniversary Badge today! :smiley: 🎉🎉🎉🦊🦊🦊
    Party%2BTime.png

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/badge/anniversary-6

It all started here for me: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/10785391/#Comment_10785391
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Congrats ;)
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Congrats ;)

Thank you. :)
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Everyone is old :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I'm turning grey lol. XD

*Taiha squees and invades my personal bubble*

Get out you! >:(
    Banner.png

I'm turning grey lol. XD

Taiha: Not if I turn him first! >:(
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

I'm turning grey lol. XD

Taiha: Not if I turn him first! >:(

*Grey turns back*
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Week 4 of Two Houses is finally complete! Hooray! My fingers are sore from typing...but yaaay!

Enjoy it! :)
    edited May 2019
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Week 4 of Two Houses is finally complete! Hooray! My fingers are sore from typing...but yaaay!

Nuuuu, we lost two iconic women this episode! D:

Also, Tybalt actually has some roots in Hidden Springs in his background story. Though you couldn't have known that. :) (At the most Smarties may remember)

Just looked up my app for Ryenn's Instincts show. He was actually BORN in Hidden Springs lol. XD Though he was raised in Twinbrook.
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member

Also, Tybalt actually has some roots in Hidden Springs in his background story. Though you couldn't have known that. :) (At the most Smarties may remember)

Just looked up my app for Ryenn's Instincts show. He was actually BORN in Hidden Springs lol. XD Though he was raised in Twinbrook.

I know. :( It hurts. This week was certainly not what I would have wanted. :'(

Oh boy....I am mistaken. Unless...he’d like that information hidden? It’s funny I seemed to mess up that bad, I’ll fix that up, maybe make it more ambiguous..

I know. :( It hurts. This week was certainly not what I would have wanted. :'(

Oh boy....I am mistaken. Unless...he’d like that information hidden? It’s funny I seemed to mess up that bad, I’ll fix that up, maybe make it more ambiguous..

Well. Tybalt better make it to final 1 for compensation. ;)

Hidden? Like in Springs? ;)

Nah, you couldn't have known in the first place. I believe the intention of Two Houses was to be an alternate universe story anyway?
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Oh gosh, I didn't expect a double elimination, especially with two of my favourite contestants ever :cry:

Now lets look at the tables:
    Still in:

First House

Tybalt
    Skye
    Adrian
    Carlito
    KT!
    Rebecca

Second House

Devra
    Mysti
    Grape
    Leroy
    Ben

Eliminated Houseguests:

12th/13th: Marsha
    12th/13th: Diane
    14th: Ted
    15th: Cassandra
    16th: Beau
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    I just realised, with my recent eviction on ZP I'm pretty much not playing in a single show here now 😲...

Luckily I got exams coming up...
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Aww... I'm still in the mole... ;)
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I just realised, with my recent eviction on ZP I'm pretty much not playing in a single show here now 😲...

That means you can put your free time in Jetset ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Until Artie gets her revenge

YJB19299 wrote: »

That means you can put your free time in Jetset ;)

After my school work that is. Doing my best to juggle them. :)
    Banner.png
    edited May 2019

Oui... Let'z paynt zem all... blood rouge 👩🏻‍🎨👩🏻‍🎨👩🏻‍🎨👩🏻‍🎨👩🏻‍🎨
    Banner.png

Oui oui

Oui oui

OUI OUI
    Banner.png
    On another note: I just had an incredibly hilarious idea for a reality showish story: Pretty much Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but instead Artie gives 10 (or something) winners a tour through the Painting Factory, the winner who can resist the temptations earns a lifetime supply of paint while the others get caught in lighthearted freak accidents and end up physically 'altered' for their lives. >:):smiley:

What do you think? Oui? Or oui oui? XD
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    On another note: I just had an incredibly hilarious idea for a reality showish story: Pretty much Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but instead Artie gives 10 (or something) winners a tour through the Painting Factory, the winner who can resist the temptations earns a lifetime supply of paint while the others get caught in lighthearted freak accidents and end up physically 'altered' for their lives. >:):smiley:

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuui oui
    Turner wrote: »

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuui oui

Maybe I could make it happen after the current Jetset season. ;);)
    Banner.png