Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Potential EP 7 Teaser Coming Tomorrow?

So I was watching Iron Seagull's video on YouTube and he brought up something that was really valid, what if the teaser for EP 7 comes out on Wednesday and the trailer drops on Thursday? He originally said that it could come on Tuesday, but the release of Strangerville happened and so that was ruled out. However, he said that last year when Seasons was announced, the teaser dropped on a Wednesday and the trailer dropped on Thursday and Backyard/Toddler Stuff released on console on the Tuesday before the teaser dropped the next day for Seasons. Since Strangerville came out on console on Tuesday, could the teaser for EP 7 be coming on Wednesday? Just like last year? I hope so! But we'll have to wait and see.

Comments

• SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Nope, one of the gurus said you shouldn’t base anything from past years dates. It’s be nice, but doubt
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    Nope, one of the gurus said you shouldn’t base anything from past years dates. It’s be nice, but doubt

It still could happen. Remember when the SimGurus said they "didn't do hints"? Lol we know what happens now :D
    I'm just really hopeful and wanna know what the next expansion is REAL BAD.
  • MaddieplaysgamesMaddieplaysgames Posts: 125 Member
    I hope its my horses pack
  • PandySimsPandySims Posts: 55 Member
    I am already very curious...
    Follow me on youtube to see my newest speed building:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjGtR3A3HUFnPGPuJPF-Z8g?view_as=subscriber
    Thanks for your support! <3
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    suzyl3 wrote: »
    So I was watching Iron Seagull's video on YouTube and he brought up something that was really valid, what if the teaser for EP 7 comes out on Wednesday and the trailer drops on Thursday? He originally said that it could come on Tuesday, but the release of Strangerville happened and so that was ruled out. However, he said that last year when Seasons was announced, the teaser dropped on a Wednesday and the trailer dropped on Thursday and Backyard/Toddler Stuff released on console on the Tuesday before the teaser dropped the next day for Seasons. Since Strangerville came out on console on Tuesday, could the teaser for EP 7 be coming on Wednesday? Just like last year? I hope so! But we'll have to wait and see.

More likely it will be Next Week though I could be wrong.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    It comes when it comes.
  • TechbiltTechbilt Posts: 258 Member
    I would expect anything until closer to the legacy patch. Not every simmer is apart of the community and knows it coming and since Strangerville is the last pack to support 32 bit architecture they probably dont want to confuse people about it, so it'll probably be announced or teased closer to the legacy patch date.

that's just my theory at least.

(also are they counting Strangerville for console as one of those 3 packs? or is it 3 new packs for PC?)
    So I was on Iron Seagull's video and someone commented that they saw an expansion called "Tropical Paradise" on InstantGaming, and it's real! Here's the link:

https://instant-gaming.com/en/4624-buy-key-origin-the-sims-4-tropical-paradise/
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    So I was on Iron Seagull's video and someone commented that they saw an expansion called "Tropical Paradise" on InstantGaming, and it's real! Here's the link:

OMG I hope that's real. along with farming, witches, werewolves and university, this knocks off one of the themes I really want in the game.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

OMG I hope that's real. along with farming, witches, werewolves and university, this knocks off one of the themes I really want in the game.

IKR same here! I hope this is real. I will legit die of excitement if it is real! First time I've ever seen this so!
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member

:o Praying that it's real.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited May 2019
    Um

University will probably release around Fall 2019, since there has been so much requests over the last years. Witches might come as the next Game Pack around Halloween, although I‘d rather have a witches Expansion Pack.

Farming will probably release around 2020, since it‘s also a popular theme much requested by the community.
    a256aFi.gif
  • BewitchingSashaBewitchingSasha Posts: 63 Member

If it's fake, I'm gonna be sad cause I love these features. 😂 I think it may be real though, university will probably come in October... After my 🐸🐸🐸🐸 witches gp. 🙄
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

If it's fake, I'm gonna be sad cause I love these features. 😂 I think it may be real though, university will probably come in October... After my plum witches gp. 🙄

Another retailer has leaked it.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

Booooooo!!!!! Ugh. Tropical vacations are so boring.
  • BewitchingSashaBewitchingSasha Posts: 63 Member

If it's fake, I'm gonna be sad cause I love these features. 😂 I think it may be real though, university will probably come in October... After my plum witches gp. 🙄

Am I wrong, or instant gaming has already leaked eps in the past?
    edited May 2019

Am I wrong, or instant gaming has already leaked eps in the past?

They leaked bundle packs of Sims 4 before anybody knew about them, so they definitely have some insight info.
    But this one seems to be a deliberate leak, since the description lists some features and it‘s not a promotional text.

This is giving me major flashbacks back when City Living got leaked by someone who spread a blurry picture of the cover art of City Living.
    a256aFi.gif
    edited May 2019
    I‘m wondering that it isn’t called “Sims 4 Get Tropical“
    a256aFi.gif
    This possible leaked tropical EP sounds interesting to me.

That doesn't rule out University coming late 2019 though.
    This is what you get.. people hyping themselves up 'because University HAS TO BE the next EP!!!' and so it seems it isn't...

Not EA's fault.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »

This is what you get.. people hyping themselves up 'because University HAS TO BE the next EP!!!' and so it seems it isn't...

Not EA's fault.

And real life connectivity wise that makes sense. Tropical getaways scream summer to be. when I think if University starting I think of late summer/early fall (I know it also has starts in the winter and summer semesters, just thinking in what is traditional). Farming I also think of Spring so a late Spring next year release wouldn't surprise me.

It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.

Not EA's fault.

And real life connectivity wise that makes sense. Tropical getaways scream summer to be. when I think if University starting I think of late summer/early fall (I know it also has starts in the winter and summer semesters, just thinking in what is traditional). Farming I also think of Spring so a late Spring next year release wouldn't surprise me.

Also that.

I am 100% sure University will come some day though. But people should be more realistic. There were no indications about University to be next at all. This was purely based on wishful thinking from the community, so I see no reason for people to be upset about it not being the next one! :)
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

Not EA's fault.

So just for fun I looked up when University was released in TS2/3.

TS2: March 1, 2005

TS3: March 5, 2013

So... if we're going with routine, TS4 University should have been released 2 months ago.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

I think if we're getting an EP next month, they'll announce next week -- teaser trailer on Monday and full trailer/blog on Tuesday. The following week includes Memorial Day on Monday which would push everything back a day. But that's just my opinion.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    edited May 2019

Not EA's fault.

Also that.

I am 100% sure University will come some day though. But people should be more realistic. There were no indications about University to be next at all. This was purely based on wishful thinking from the community, so I see no reason for people to be upset about it not being the next one! :)

Not EA's fault.

I agree. And most of the time students start to study around fall, so their first semester starts during fall. This is why we will most likely send our first Sims to university in Sims 4 during fall 2019!

I also think that a Farming Expansion Pack should come out around spring 2020. Which would make the next EPs the following:

EP07- Tropical Paradise (Lounge chairs, beach and surfing)
    EP08- University (Students, university parties and dorms)
    EP09- Farming (Farm animals, horse riding and nectar making)
    a256aFi.gif