Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you've discovered in Get Famous

18910111214...Next

Comments

• vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    vessme wrote: »
    I discovered that one of the celebrities in this expansion pack is Dirk Dreamer. I don't know if everyone here has ever played the Sims 2. Dirk Dreamer lived with his dad Darren Dreamer in the sims 2.

The other famous townies include Dustin Broke (lives in the same neighborhood as Dirk in The Sims 2) and Holly Alto (Lived in Sunset Valley in The Sims 3).
    They all had something in common: They all started out as teens in previous games. But thanks to The Sims 4's alternative timeline, they're all adults (even though Holly Alto should be an elder (or even died by old age by that point) in The Sims 2).

Cool! I did not know that.
    tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    I have found that you can learn charisma skill by making beauty and/or how-to-dress tips videos. Very helpful for the first 2 levels!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
    You can get fame by exploring space! Not sure if it works on your home lot but it works at geekcon.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,222 Member
    You can get fame by exploring space! Not sure if it works on your home lot but it works at geekcon.

It does. :)
    image.png
  • DeDeplus3DeDeplus3 Posts: 199 Member
    In your opinion do you think Get Famous is worth it?
    DeDeplus3 wrote: »

Yes! Totally! One of my favourite expansion packs!
    I actually tried a game to get Lilith Pleasant and Dirk Dreamer back together and they have a child!
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Dragging food into your inventory that’s been set out at gigs counts as stealing.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    DeDeplus3 wrote: »
    Yes, definitely! It adds lots of new possibilities in gameplay and there’s some AWESOME CAS items you can use (I love the hairstyles and scars!!)
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • sowalkersowalker Posts: 2 New Member
    > @DeDeplus3 said:
    > In your opinion do you think Get Famous is worth it?

I love the expansion pack!! Really enjoying becoming a celebrity! So many story opportunities!
  • sowalkersowalker Posts: 2 New Member
    I do have one question that has come up whilst I've been playing (If anyone is able to help) I have started my teen sim collecting autographs, she's gotten one from a 'rising star' but for some reason she cannot stick it to the wall?? It can go on the floor or on a table, but as soon as I try to put it on a wall it goes red? Is there a reason for this?
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    sowalker wrote: »
    I do have one question that has come up whilst I've been playing (If anyone is able to help) I have started my teen sim collecting autographs, she's gotten one from a 'rising star' but for some reason she cannot stick it to the wall?? It can go on the floor or on a table, but as soon as I try to put it on a wall it goes red? Is there a reason for this?

Not all celebrity levels give the autograph that you can stick on the wall. Lower levels gives you the one you have that goes on the floor (or table/ counter)
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Sims4LifeBruSims4LifeBru Posts: 2 New Member
    Well, I found out how to get famous, well, without all the work 🥳 I go to click on (DEPENDS........ DO YOU WANT TO BE 5 STAR BUT VERY BAD REPUTATION, OR 3 STAR BUT SOMEWHAT GOOD REPUTATION? If you want no.1 (5 Star) I click on Judith Ward for no.2 (3 star) I click on Octavia Moon) then I click manage households, I go into edit sim (CAS) and I save household. (For Octavia, you can delete Thorne and Orange If you’d like. Then I make another household I choose (the famous) sim from my library and replace/merge (whatever you’re workin’ with) and then you can customize looks, gender, relationships, traits, aspiration, etc. and the FAME🤩🤩🤩 STAYS!!!!! Ok, well thanks for reading, gotta go to bed though :)
  • KaliaAnnSssKaliaAnnSss Posts: 3 New Member
    I need some help you guys... So my sim has the pr agency quirk but I don't know how to use it. Can't find the option on my Sims phone. Where is it??
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited January 2020
    @kaliaAnnSss It's in the social tab on the phone. It should say: Contact PR Agency. If it's not there, it's a mod conflict.
    Post edited by IceyJ on
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    It works on your home lot as well.
  • kikimoonshinekikimoonshine Posts: 4 New Member
    I noticed in Get Famous, getting the expansion pack "Luxury Items" allows you to have a butler in your house, this makes it REALLY easy to host parties and stuff like that. And it looks so amazing having your own private butler just like a rich snobby person would have, it's really nice because he does EVERYTHING.

So you can actually relax and enjoy your party, and you can have you Butler make drinks, serve food, and invite the guests in . I did this with my Charity event at my house, all I had to do is just smooch with the celebrities, and raise my reputation. [My Cole yes, Cole from Dragon Age Inquisition] is in the military, and having his reputation up makes it really interesting because he is a Courageous Captain, so it's like being famous for you being a Captain, and famous.

Also it's so funny how some girls, and even guys will swoon after Cole, and just fall to the ground, the way they fan themselves, and just flop is amazing, and funny.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    Amazing costumes
    Wonderful hairstyles
    Beautiful Objects
    Cool reputations.