Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maddy McMoody's Sims Creations

MaddyMcMoodyMaddyMcMoody Posts: 105 Member
@kathale, @rosemow and @ForkySporky said this thread would be a good idea, so blame them if you don't like what you see haha ;D :p

So, this is a showcase of my sims I suppose. I use a lot of alpha CC and like to make them look realistic, but also very non-minimalistic - I'm more of an Iris Apfel than a Coco Chanel kinda girl. If there's any specific CC you'd like to have I can try looking up where it's from, but no guarantees that I'll find it again, since I spend many hours collecting CC and thus have a lot of stuff from many different sources.

I guess I'll gradually update this as it goes.

Here's a thread about my Kpop group with individual photos of the members: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/955413/my-gay-bum-made-6-virtual-girlfriends-and-i-challenge-you-to-do-the-same-i-made-a-k-pop-girlgroup

Oh, and please don't leave negative criticisms. I don't want them, I do this for fun and not to please others, though I love it if I can make others feel pleased looking at my sims. If you don't feel pleased looking at them, kindly ignore this thread :)
みんな自称ヒーロー
嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
CHANMINA

Comments

• MaddyMcMoodyMaddyMcMoody Posts: 105 Member
    Today's photoshoot with Aaliyah

mYoPEZH.png
    R1QKBA9.png
    Jc7aMoX.png
    wZIF1gY.png
    2xALPTN.png
    PpewoY3.png
    3pztiuQ.png (I love the seagull photobomb ^^)
    t8lt4Id.png
    r71kFo2.png
    7c8zRJ8.png
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
    Today's other, much shorter, photoshoot of Sapphire

TkgUGkc.png
    ssLypTI.png
    o1kfU5z.png
    POvEV0B.png
    IpnCGw9.png
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • kathalekathale Posts: 8 New Member
    @MaddyMcMoody HAHA I made that comment before I saw this! Thank you! I'm so stalking this thread lol
    I've been working on more body type diversity in my sim-world as well, here's a preview of a character I'm still working on

OefPzEv.png
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • ForkySporkyForkySporky Posts: 91 Member
    I've been working on more body type diversity in my sim-world as well, here's a preview of a character I'm still working on
    I have been too! My biggest pet peeve, though, is that the ankles, neck, and face don't really morph much and I haven't found a way to keep them from looking just a little off. I like the balance on this girl, though. Lovely!!
    I have been too! My biggest pet peeve, though, is that the ankles, neck, and face don't really morph much and I haven't found a way to keep them from looking just a little off. I like the balance on this girl, though. Lovely!!

@ForkySporky you can use custom sliders for that! They're real lifesavers, because they give you more options. Also, custom body presets. Her body was a preset by redheadsims. you can tell I'm addicted to custom content hahaha. The problem with that is, though, that quite often her arm will go through her boob or her thigh, because it's much more thiccc than the game thinks it is.
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
    edited March 2019

@ForkySporky you can use custom sliders for that! They're real lifesavers, because they give you more options. Also, custom body presets. Her body was a preset by redheadsims. you can tell I'm addicted to custom content hahaha. The problem with that is, though, that quite often her arm will go through her boob or her thigh, because it's much more thiccc than the game thinks it is.
    Wait, you found ankle/neck thickness sliders? :o freal? I have sliders for everything else (specially butt)

Wait, you found ankle/neck thickness sliders? :o freal? I have sliders for everything else (specially butt)

@ForkySporky uuh 🐸🐸🐸🐸 I was wrong, sorry ^^. I was so sure I had one for neck thickness, turns out I had one for neck length and one for neck thickness but the latter was only a toddler one (by redheadsims, if you're interested, even though it's only for toddlers). And I have a height slider that makes the ankle problem in high heels (when the high heel cuts into the ankle and shortens the legs) better, but it doesn't change ankle thickness as such. My bad :s
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA

@ForkySporky uuh plum I was wrong, sorry ^^. I was so sure I had one for neck thickness, turns out I had one for neck length and one for neck thickness but the latter was only a toddler one (by redheadsims, if you're interested, even though it's only for toddlers). And I have a height slider that makes the ankle problem in high heels (when the high heel cuts into the ankle and shortens the legs) better, but it doesn't change ankle thickness as such. My bad :s

It's not a problem! I was just surprised because I scoured for my sliders, haha!
    Mef90JS.png

You'll find 50% of the heterosexual sims in my game in this picture alone

everyone else is gayyyy
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
    4D8zTki.png
    ei3gRYC.png
    joIyJd3.png
    nBHSZwj.png
    srgYORc.png

the gays are killing it tho, and they have strength in numbers in my game ^^
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • kathalekathale Posts: 8 New Member
    Your boys are so cute! I'm obsessed.
    Haha I'm the same, I tend to always pair my gals with other gals. I have my matriarch seduce Lilith Vatore every game, without fail. I don't know what comes over me but it's always Lilith.
    One of favourite sims I made is this beautiful lady

zGYMV4C.png
    lXPTQ4b.png
    qlOsJR3.png
    BQ98IoX.png
    plHE7E1.png
    rYjmsHc.png
    crkqq69.png
    hpGkp6K.png
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
    creativity hasn't struck me in a while but I got sick today and made a new sim, and I love her, she turned out real pretty - her outfits aren't done yet though so these are only face shots

IQFTCto.png
    mpr61Bz.png
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
    kathale wrote: »
    Your boys are so cute! I'm obsessed.
    Haha I'm the same, I tend to always pair my gals with other gals. I have my matriarch seduce Lilith Vatore every game, without fail. I don't know what comes over me but it's always Lilith.

@kathale maybe I should do more boys, I always feel a little guilty when I look at my Sim-world population, it's almost exclusively made up of girls. All the girls are gay. And the only boys I make are gay too, haha. I don't know what that says about me. I mean, apart from the obvious fact that I'm hella gay lol
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • snowandbriarsnowandbriar Posts: 45 Member
    I'm completely amazed that you can make sims look that good and interesting. I don't use CC anymore, but the fashion, style, and personality of your sims is on point. I might reconsider using CC... ☆
    I'm completely amazed that you can make sims look that good and interesting. I don't use CC anymore, but the fashion, style, and personality of your sims is on point. I might reconsider using CC... ☆

@IILadyGrayII thank you haha. Do whatever makes fun the most for you. A lot of people prefer smooth gameplay over CC but not me, I'm all about CAS haha. Everyone plays differently, it's good that there's no right or wrong so do whatever makes you happy :)
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
    I've been having loads of fun playing with colours lately
    BvtkSzi.png
    mTkJqD8.png
    h4gCArc.png
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
    edited July 2019
    A new teen queen is in town ready to [Removed - CM]. Tbh she's just a prettier, younger version of me.

nYV8ovs.png
    l01H8Pc.png
    lwx6UFK.png
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
    every time I try my luck at a blonde bombshell kinda character I just end up getting bored and hating her. I'm not really into the Hollywood actress kinda beauty idol with fake tiddies and all that. I'm not good at making them look interesting, she looks sooooo boring so I gave up on her -.-

nulVmO7.png

qmggl7p.png

P0LIn5F.png

SUyq9E5.png
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA