Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1432 Bartley Ave

xjosephinexxjosephinex Posts: 39 Member
A made up address for this house I built (:
tumblr_prhtcdON881r9klt0o1_1280.png
tumblr_prhtcdON881r9klt0o3_1280.png
tumblr_prhtcdON881r9klt0o2_1280.png
tumblr_prhtcdON881r9klt0o5_1280.png
tumblr_prhtcdON881r9klt0o6_1280.png
tumblr_prhtcdON881r9klt0o7_1280.png
tumblr_prhtcdON881r9klt0o8_1280.png
tumblr_prhtcdON881r9klt0o9_1280.png
tumblr_prhtcdON881r9klt0o10_1280.png
tumblr_prhtcdON881r9klt0o4_1280.png

Lol I like brown (in case you couldn't tell)
Lemme know what you think! (:
origin id - victimizedharry

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    1432 Bartley Ave is a very nice family home! :) Very nice exterior design and roofing! The brown colour scheme of the exterior and interior is very nice. Very nice wraparound porch! Very nice furnishing of the interior! The clothes and shoes racks are nice homely touches. Very nice design of the kitchen! The cabinets look very nice the way they have been placed on the walls and the island round workbench counter and the dining table nook are very nice! The kids playroom area is lovely! Kids will have lots of fun playing the battleship game and enjoy using the computer, building items on the build blocks table, and sitting on the cute animal chairs reading books. Very nice design, colour and furnishing of the bedrooms! The wall decor items give a very nice look to the room,
    It is a very nice home for Sims to enjoy living in! :)
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    This is great!! I love the idea with the pot rack over the light. How do you get all your clutter to be so close? I use MOO, but I can't get it that close together.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • xjosephinexxjosephinex Posts: 39 Member
    @joRN1414 Thank you!! 😌♥️
    I got all of the clutter to be so close by moving the counter away, then I use 9 to raise the objects and put them where I want, and then I move the counter back. It’s a struggle and a half but I love the way it looks all completed
    origin id - victimizedharry
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    @joRN1414 Thank you!! 😌♥️
    I got all of the clutter to be so close by moving the counter away, then I use 9 to raise the objects and put them where I want, and then I move the counter back. It’s a struggle and a half but I love the way it looks all completed

Thank you! I'm going to try that.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame